Crystal Genes Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Crystal Genes Photography

I LOVE everything about weddings!  They are beautiful. fun. exciting. life changing. emotional. forever. Having the honor of photographing one of the most special days in a couple's life makes me so ecstatic! The best part is that every wedding and every couple is so completely different and unique each in their own way. That is why I LOVE what I do. I love the variety and the opportunity that I have to take that uniqueness and the couple's vision for their wedding and capture it in a way that will preserve not only their love for each other, but also their personalities and their style, to show off for years to come. And I have so much FUN doing it! I love to photograph those couples who have a lust for life and want to just have fun!  I guess I would say that my style is mostly happy, colorful, beautiful, and just a little bit quirky.  I can't wait to meet all the fabulous couples out there ready for me to tag along!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (2)
Prints (2)
Slideshow (1)
Proofs (1)

Crystal is phenomenal! Every photo she took is perfect - she captured all the details of our day, our personalities and the love we felt! Her photos don't just capture memories, they tell a story. She suggested photos I wouldn't have thought of, kept the moms calm and everyone on schedule. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She also helped develop the day of timeline with the coordinator to keep everything on schedule and running smoothly. A true professional through and through!

Photo of Crystal Genes Photography in Portland, OR - Bridal Party
Photo of Crystal Genes Photography in Portland, OR - Bride Getting Ready
Photo of Crystal Genes Photography in Portland, OR - Groom Getting Ready
Photo of Crystal Genes Photography in Portland, OR - Signing Marriage License in Bridal Suite
Photo of Crystal Genes Photography in Portland, OR - First Dance
Photo of Crystal Genes Photography in Portland, OR - First Look -- Priceless!
Photos
Photo of Crystal Genes Photography in Portland, OR - Bride and Groom
Photo of Crystal Genes Photography in Portland, OR - Bride and Groom
Profile Picture Terisa, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Crystal was absolutely amazing and she captured our day perfectly! She worked her magic and now we have wonderful photos to last a lifetime!

Photo of Crystal Genes Photography in Portland, OR
Profile Picture Melissa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Crystal is very talented, and we couldn't be happier with our wedding photos!! Her pre-planning process, professionalism, and friendly personality make her a 5-star photographer!

Photo of Crystal Genes Photography in Portland, OR

Save the Date
Negatives
9 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Crystal is a phenomenal photographer! She has a keen eye for the best shot in each photo. She goes over and beyond expectations to make the customer feel at ease. The outcome and quality of her work is flawless. Great person to work with and do business with!

Crystal is a phenomenal photographer as well as business owner. She is uber-creative and passionate about her work and especially her clients. I have had the pleasure of 2nd shooting several weddings with Crystal and am constantly impressed with her relationship with her clients. She makes each bride and groom feel at ease on their wedding day and is dedicated to delivering a positive photography experience. I am happy to recommend Crystal for any special event!

Crystal Genes Photography blew me away with their work while providing my DJ services for a local wedding couple. They asked for certain song to play, I did and then they went into action. Crystal Genes knows the unusual and that's what makes them great. Expect the unexpected and your wedding photos will show the REAL you.

Events