215 SE Morrison St., Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number

About Crystal Genes Photography

I LOVE everything about weddings! They are beautiful. fun. exciting. life changing. emotional. forever. Having the honor of photographing one of the most special days in a couple's life makes me so ecstatic! The best part is that every wedding and every couple is so completely different and unique each in their own way. That is why I LOVE what I do. I love the variety and the opportunity that I have to take that uniqueness and the couple's vision for their wedding and capture it in a way that will preserve not only their love for each other, but also their personalities and their style, to show off for years to come. And I have so much FUN doing it! I love to photograph those couples who have a lust for life and want to just have fun! I guess I would say that my style is mostly happy, colorful, beautiful, and just a little bit quirky. I can't wait to meet all the fabulous couples out there ready for me to tag along!

Follow Crystal Genes Photography on

Crystal Genes Photography 6
Crystal Genes Photography 7
  • Pamela

Pamela Zemp · Married on 09/28/2018

Crystal blew our minds!!! She was absolutely amazing and her work is something we will treasure for life!!!

Crystal absolutely blew our minds. She was incredibly professional and made the whole experience easy and unique. Her photos will be timeless family treasures. I would give her 100 stars if I could!

Crystal Genes Photography 8

Jessika · Married on 09/01/2018

The Perfect Photographer for Your Perfect Day

Hiring Crystal to be our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She beautifully captured our day, the little moments and the big. Crystal was professional, creative, responsive, and compassionate. She photographed our day in the style we wanted, made sure we were comfortable and having fun with the shots, and delivered the story of our wedding perfectly. Crystal surpassed all expectations and we never hesitate to recommend her!

Crystal Genes Photography 9
    Crystal Genes Photography 20
    Crystal Genes Photography 21
    Crystal Genes Photography 22

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Crystal is the best, would recommend her in a heartbeat

We've known Crystal since she's been in Portland and absolutely love her. Any time a friend asks for a photographer recommendation she's my first and only recommendation - whether its weddings, family portraits, or head shots. She does an amazing job capturing candid moments and makes you feel so comfortable throughout the process. She's got a great eye for what will and won't work and is just a delight to work with. Crystal was really flexible with us to make sure our wedding photography package covered all of the things we wanted without pressuring us for more. She took the time to figure out what shots were important to us, and we definitely benefited from her wealth of wedding expertise (she made some very helpful suggestions to our timeline). I still get compliments about how beautifully our photos turned out. Absolutely wouldn't change a thing

Crystal Genes Photography 23

Crystal Genes Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints

• One of a Kind Customized Design by Megan Brusca
    One of a Kind Customized Design by Megan Brusca Wedding Invitations

Crystal is a phenomenal photographer! She has a keen eye for the best shot in each photo. She goes over and beyond expectations to make the customer feel at ease. The outcome and quality of her work is flawless. Great person to work with and do business with!

• Erin O'Neil Photography Wedding Photographers

Crystal is a phenomenal photographer as well as business owner. She is uber-creative and passionate about her work and especially her clients. I have had the pleasure of 2nd shooting several weddings with Crystal and am constantly impressed with her relationship with her clients. She makes each bride and groom feel at ease on their wedding day and is dedicated to delivering a positive photography experience. I am happy to recommend Crystal for any special event!

• Savannah Wedding DJ Ray
    Savannah Wedding DJ Ray Wedding DJs

Crystal Genes Photography blew me away with their work while providing my DJ services for a local wedding couple. They asked for certain song to play, I did and then they went into action. Crystal Genes knows the unusual and that's what makes them great. Expect the unexpected and your wedding photos will show the REAL you.

• 215 SE Morrison St. Portland, OR, 97214 See on map