Lisa Mattera Weddings & Events

Portland, OR View map Visit website
$3,300 Package Price

$3,300 Package Price

Lisa Mattera Weddings & Events is a wedding planning company based out of Portland, Oregon. With more than 20 years of experience as an event planner, business owner Lisa Mattera is truly passionate about curating unforgettable milestone occasions for her clients. Lisa is happy to work with a diverse range of couples, from those who don't know where to begin to those who need help with a few finishing touches. Throughout the planning process, her goal is to make each couple feel supported and relaxed as they design their big day.

Lisa Mattera Weddings & Events delights in collaborating with couples to weave together the personalized details of their visions to make their wedding day dreams come true. This experienced planner can manage a wide variety of services including timeline creations, menu plans, floor plan designs, rehearsal direction, and much more. To simplify planning processes, to-be-weds are welcome to avail of Lisa's thoughtfully designed wedding packages. Each option can be customized to fit unique needs and preferences.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$90

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Ryan
    Ryan L. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An amazing partner from start to finish

We cannot recommend Lisa enough. First and foremost, she is a joy to work with and made our wedding planning process way more fun than stressful. Her decades of experience putting on events in Portland helped us select vendors with confidence (as she had personally worked with many), even on a short timeline (4 months). We were hesitant at first with which package to go with, not knowing how much help we really needed, but were so happy we chose the full service/Signature Package. Lisa did all the heavy lifting and we just needed to weigh in and choose from her list of options. Lisa also strikes the perfect ‘sounding board’ balance – offering her valuable perspective while helping us bring our vision to life. Day-of, Lisa ran the show in her cool, calm, and collected manner, allowing us to soak everything in knowing she had everything covered. Lisa brings a warm, fun professionalism to the wedding planning process we so appreciated, our day would not have been the same without her.
    Kathryn G. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You can stop looking now!

My husband and I were on the fence about whether to hire a wedding planner, and oh my gosh are we glad we hired Lisa! Throughout the whole planning process she was always promptly responsive and had great insight into event planning that we would not have thought of. We wanted a less traditional, though still large (200ish) wedding, and Lisa was amazing at coordinating venders, had creative suggestions, but also did not try to sway us into elements to the day we did not want for ourselves. Day of I had multiple guests comment on how relaxed I seemed and I largely attribute it to Lisa's expert day of planning and coordination behind the scenes. I danced the night away and Lisa ensured the event went off without a hitch!
  • Casey
    Casey V. Married on 08/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you for our dream wedding!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Lisa. We had no idea where to start in planning our wedding and she took all the stress away. Lisa helped narrow down vendors for us while staying in our budget. She’s so organized and kept us on track of our to-do list. She’s so lively and so easy to get along with, it really felt like we were being help by a good friend. Lisa, thank you for helping us plan our beautiful wedding!
  • illustration stars

Team

Lisa Mattera
Lisa Mattera
Event Planner | Business Owner

My love for event planning started at a very young age. My parents only had to mention in passing that we guests were coming over and I would spring into action. Menu cards would get designed, a fancy table would be set, and entertainment would be planned. I didn’t know then that this would be my future, but I’ve been fortunate enough to spend more than 20 years doing just that. And while I would hope that my events of today are slightly more sophisticated than those of the 7-year-old me, there’s no doubt that creating happy gatherings for others is what I was always meant to do.

P.O. Box 18120 N.E. 50th Avenue Portland, OR 97218 Portland, OR, 97213
Location of (Lisa Mattera Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding