Perfect Planning

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

As a former intern for Perfect Planning, I was already well aware of Jennifer's talent and expertise when my husband and I hired her for our wedding. Working with her behind the scenes for her clients, I saw first hand her creativity, attention to detail, and professionalism, and I knew I didn't want to go through my wedding day without her. HIring her was one of the best decisions we made, and thanks to her and her team our big day went off flawlessly!

When we had our first meeting, I was waist deep in planning and completely overwhelmed by stress. I had so many design ideas and things I wanted to make (I was the creative DIY bride) that I was having a hard time organizing and prioritizing. Jennifer immediately put my mind at ease and helped us lay out a plan. She still managed to amaze me with her knowledge, asking all the questions we hadn't thought of and offering so many helpful suggestions. She understood our vision and knew exactly what had to be done to achieve it. She went with us to appointments, helped us pick out rentals, emailed and called our vendors for us, and even helped us negotiate some details with our caterer.

From the rehearsal to the wedding day, she perfectly managed the set up of decor and the flow of vendors, guests and the bridal party. I had some specific and unique design ideas that were complicated and time consuming to set up, but Jennifer and her team executed everything just as I had visioned, adding personalized and beautiful touches to the whole night.

I was so stress free on my wedding day that my bridesmaids were calling me the zen bride! And I was, because I knew I didn't have anything to worry about. Not only did she keep us on schedule, she also kept our guests moving from one event to the next so no one ever got bored. Our guests are still talking about how smoothly the evening went and how much fun they had! We had an absolutely incredible wedding thanks to Jennifer, and we would recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Portland, OR 97212
BLOG

Celebrate Everyday

Full Service, Month-of, Day-of Coordination and Stylized Engagement Sessions.

Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
PROS I KNOW (87)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)