Happily Ever Borrowed

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Linda
03/06/2015

When my daughter fell in love with her wedding dress, she also fell in love with the jewelry that she tried on with it. But the earrings and bracelet sold for over $500. I decided to check for the brand online and that is when I discovered 'Happily Ever After.' They have been so caring and helpful thru out our wedding year. For the trail we were trying to get them for my daughter to try on for her bridals. A photographer had borrowed the bracelet and it was never returned. The owners immediately ordered a new one so that my daughter would have it on her wedding day. The jewelry looked gorgeous on her. I highly recommend this business.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
LOCATION
New York, NY 10018
BLOG

Rentable Bridal Accessories

Happily Ever BorroWED (formerly Something Borrowed NY) is the premiere online wedding shop that rents designer bridal accessories at a fraction of the retail price! We know that after your wedding there is really no use for your tiara (unless you’re Kate Middleton), and that most of us don’t have the space to store yards of tulle and crystal ba ubles.  We’re modern women who love fashion and aspire to wear gorgeous things on our special day.  But we don’t necessarily value the possession of a one-time wear item.  Partnering with designers such as “Enchanted Atelier” & “Justine M. Couture”, we’ve curated a special collection of veils, tiaras, headpieces and jewelry to “frost yourself” with for your special day.  Any minor damages are covered (please, no red velvet cake fights) and after you’re done, just ship it back to us and we’ll clean and preserve it for the next savvy bride!

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils