Bridal Makeup Artistry by Saman Ansari

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Saman made my wedding memorable for me!

She is extremely skilled, patient, accommodating, professional, and _the best_ make up, hair and dress stylist I could have hoped for. She did my makeup, hair and draping for my wedding and reception, and I absolutely loved both my looks. She is also a photographer and therefore knows what looks great in pictures!! I strongly recommend Saman. I feel lucky that her schedule worked with my wedding date in Austin (in April 2011). I was running late (very very late), but she was on top of everything. She accommodated everything I requested and more. Thank you Saman. I am a big fan.
Kanu Gulati

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
1121 Waimea Bend, Round Rock, TX 78681
BLOG

Saman Ansari is a Master Makeup Artist and Hair Designer at Studio Sila. With over 16 years of experience that started with her hands on learning from the guru's while she was an anchor person on television, Saman brings to each bride, her expertise in creating glamorous makeup that is flawless at an arms length and picture perfect for professional HD photography and video. From elegant natural, to regal exotic red carpet show stopping to ethereal romantic Saman has perfected her expertise in multiple styles working with women of multi cultural heritages and with continued enhancement of her skills in professional workshops.

As a traveling makeup artist, Saman offers her services all over North America and Canada as well as destinations in Latin America, The Caribbean and in Asia!

Each bride gets a detailed session of bridal hair, makeup and styling at her wedding location or at Saman's home studio and pre-wedding consultations and trial sessions are available as needed.

Working with some of the industry's finest vendors Saman has not only earned immense respect from her peers but also accolades and admiration from all the brides she has worked with.

Here is your red carpet event, let Saman pamper you to look your finest for your most special and memorable event.

512-565-9004 (US)