J'Adore Beauty

San Francisco, CA View map Visit website

We are grateful to have been recognized and awarded as the Best High-End Makeup Artistry for the San Francisco Bay Area, as well as the San Francisco Business Excellence Award and Wedding Wire’s Bride’s Choice Award. We have accumulated an extensive list of awards won, publications, editorials and treasured feedback from our loving clients around the world.

The inspiration for J’adore Beauty is from the french boudoir, the epitome of timeless elegance and the luxurious art of seduction of the femme fatale. The J’adore Experience is essential to being pampered, revitalized, and empowered from the inside-out. As artists, we bring your vision into a reality by co-creating with you to perfect a timeless look that enhances your natural beauty and compliments your individual style.

Merci.

The heart and soul of our company is in the art of beauty. Our services include hairstyling, makeup artistry, custom wigs and hair pieces and extensions. What sets us apart is our detailed planning and anticipation of every event we encounter. We tackle every imaginable beauty "crisis" by having a thorough beauty consultation with each client, developing a meticulous hair and makeup schedule to ensure you are where you need to be on time, swift emergency beauty changes or repairs, work side-by-side with photographers to ensure your photo sessions go smoothly and that you look amazing.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$145

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Ke Deng Married on 06/25/2022

Great at understanding my vision

I loved working with Karla. I got a package with a trial as well as day of makeup and hair. I sent a few different braided updos and Karla’s design was amazing. On the day of, she even incorporated some fresh flowers and it looked so good in my photos.

During my makeup trial we played around with some options. I gave her feedback on what I wanted changed for the wedding and she did a great job in adjusting my makeup so it matched what I wanted.

I got tons of compliments on my hair and makeup! People loved how it matched my personal style so naturally!
  • Jena
    Jena R. Married on 11/13/2021

Beautifully Done

I was a last minute hair and makeup add on for a wedding and they made me look fabulous! All of the girls looked so beautiful! They were super nice and very professional! Would definitely recommend! Thanks.
  • Lina
    Lina B. Married on 05/09/2021

It was amazing, Karla is a phenomenal artist.

After doing three trials for my wedding look I was hopeless to look the way I wanted go look but finding J’Adore using Weddingwire, and doing a trial with Karla, everything turned out amazing. My look on the wedding was a dream come true💕

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

J'Adore Beauty 1
Exclusive

Ian Chin Photography Ian Chin Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Karla on numerous occasions over several years. She is one of only a few makeup and hair professionals I trust with my Clients (boudoir and wedding). I allow my Clients to view and choose the artists they would like to work with from my contacts list, and more often than not, Karla is one of them.

1215 2nd Ave San Francisco, CA, 94121
+1 (415) 841-3262

By Appointment Only. Availabilities open upon request.
Location of (J'Adore Beauty)
San Francisco San Francisco, CA, 94121