Viva La Glam

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Viva La Glam is a wedding hair and makeup business based out of San Antonio, Texas. Providing flawless makeup looks for brides-to-be ahead of their momentous day, this professional salon knows how to produce camera-ready looks. What better way to get ready for your big occasion than in the care of professional stylists and artists who know how to do your natural beauty justice?

Importantly, the process of getting you ready and glamorous for your whirlwind wedding celebration starts with a consultation. Here, you can ask questions, provide direction, and benefit from their expertise. This allows Viva La Glam to produce the sort of glorious look that you have long thought about achieving for your wedding. Their dedicated beauticians and hair stylists work hard to provide you with contour makeup application, natural makeup, fake lashes, trials, and more. In terms of hairstyling, this studio provides a number of services including blowouts, extensions, updos, and intricate styling. As well as offering you the option to come to their studio for a makeover, they also offer onsite makeup. Additionally, so that the wedding party can join in the fun, Viva La Glam caters to groups, too.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Mallory A. Getting married on 12/10/2021

I love Viva La Glam!

This group of women is amazing! Out of all of my wedding vendors, Jennifer was always the quickest to respond and the easiest to get a hold of. Their expertise is top notch and they styled myself and my wedding party so beautifully! I will never go to another provider.
  • Daniella
    Daniella S. Married on 04/23/2021

Amazing experience

Jennifer and Veronica went above and beyond for my wedding and my entire wedding party. From my trials to the actual day I felt like I was in great hands! Her team is so responsive, and kind. You can tell they love their job, and will do whatever takes to make sure their clients feel confident on their day! I have struggled with acne recently, and yet Jenn still made me look beautiful and flawless! They have gained a client for many years to come! Thank you again!!
  • Michele
    Michele Married on 04/10/2021

Loved my hair!

VivaLaGlam is so professional with the process. Our hair stylist for the day, Valerie, was on time and we loved her positive attitude. She shared in on the laughs with us on our wedding day and I absolutely loved that she could connect with us. Would I hire them again? Yes! Most definitely. They are reasonably priced and affordable. I absolutely loved my hair that day. Unfortunately, it was extremely windy on my wedding day but my hair held up pretty well. I loved working with them and having them as a part of our wedding day! Thank you Jennifer and Valerie!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

999 E Basse Rd Suite 135, Room 52 San Antonio, TX, 78209
Location of (Viva La Glam)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding