Zion Springs Reviews

39 Reviews for Zion Springs

• Tiffany

Tiffany Denk · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Outstanding

Our wedding at Zion Springs was amazing!! The staff there are so warm and welcoming! They made us feel like family the whole weekend. They helped with everything from planning to food and flowers. Zion Springs is a one stop shop! They were able to provide food, the DJ, flowers, wedding planner, decorations and place to stay for up to 36 guests. Anything that was not covered at the venue, our wedding planner helped us get taken care of! Zion Springs exceeded all of my expectations!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Roberta

Roberta Piche · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Outstanding venue!

I would highly recommend Zion Springs as a wedding venue. My daughter and new son-in-law were married there this past weekend and it was outstanding! After looking at several venues in the state of Virginia, they chose Zion Springs for many reasons, one of which was the option to have their family and friends on site for the entire weekend. Several family members stayed in the bed-and-breakfast and many of the bridesmaids, groomsmen and friends stayed in rooms in the barn. Our hosts, Chris and Jon, were the best! They were friendly, flexible and so accommodating! We enjoyed delicious breakfasts and lunch, and snacks were always available too. The ceremony was beautiful on the terrace and the reception in the barn was wonderful! All of the spaces available to us were beautiful and inviting, including the firepit areas, the outdoor patio tables and rocking chairs, the porch at the bed-and-breakfast and the areas for the rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour after the ceremony, game-playing and picture-taking. I cannot say enough about this venue. We loved it and I can honestly say that my daughter’s wedding was one of the best and most fun days of my life and Zion Springs was a large part of making that happen!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Ed Freedman · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Absolutely perfect wedding experience!

Our daughter held her wedding at Zion Springs, and my wife and I couldn't have been more pleased. The rural Virginia scenery at the property is outstanding. The lodgings for the wedding party and parents were comfortable and clean, the food was outstanding (wood-fired pizzas, grilled lamb chops, charcuterie plates, bacon-wrapped scallops, shrimp, chicken, salmon, to name a few). The rehearsal dinner and wedding reception went very smoothly. Jon and Chris were excellent hosts and, with their staff, ran a very smooth operation. Jon was the perfect MC for the party and created the atmosphere for a great party. The planning for the wedding was spot on, thanks to Jon's detailed guidance, which we conscientiously followed, and we had no hitches whatsoever. We all had a great time and our guests had nothing but compliments. We all have lots of wonderful memories of the weekend. Many said it was the most fun wedding they had ever attended. We would agree. Our daughter told us it was the wedding of her dreams and everything she had hoped for. What more could be asked for? We highly recommend Zion Springs! We don't have any more daughters to be married but we would choose Zion Springs again without hesitation. By the way, this would be a great place to base a weekend of vineyard visits.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Mary

Mary Ellen Crennan · Married on 12/10/2019

A Wedding Weekend to Remember

What a beautiful weekend we had at Zion Springs. Jon and Chris were the perfect host and hostess and took the time to learn about the Bride and Groom. The entire staff worked seamlessly to ensure a wonderful reception. Our guest raved about the venue, the food and the atmosphere.( smores at the fire pit were a hit)

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Alex

Alexandra Dimattina · Married on 12/07/2019

A Dream Come True

Zion Springs was the perfect wedding experience. From the moment I had my first visit, to the morning I left there a married woman, the experience was flawless. After touring the facility for the first time, I left there trying to convince myself that any other place would work just a fine for the day of my dreams, but I soon would realize that nothing else I visited would even come close. When Zion Springs presented my husband and I with the chance to get married this December, at a promotional price, it was an offer we couldn't refuse. My nerves immediately went into overdrive, wondering how I could plan a wedding in less than 3 months. But it happened. And it was perfect. Everyone was outstanding, from my amazing event director, Lisa, my phenomenal services director, Daniel, my talented photographer, Doug, and the owner, Jon and his beautiful family, they all did everything they could to make the day a dream come true. The weather ended up perfect, which was also a significant plus for a December (outdoor) wedding! The hospitality was warming, the decorations beautiful, the food delicious, and the music POPPIN'. Zion Springs does it all but the wedding dress, and I would do it all over again if I could!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Amber

Amber Mason · Married on 10/26/2019

Most Magical Weekend

Six weeks ago we began planning our wedding with Zion Springs. We had toured originally to book a wedding in 2020, but with some of the dates left open this year my fiancé and I took a second tour. After reassurance from Jon and his team, we ended up deciding on October 26, 2019. The process began with our Dream Dinner and gorgeous engagement photos where we had the most incredible food! We were introduced to Lisa, Doug, and Chris who explained how the next couple weeks would be full of decisions but such a smooth process. They weren’t lying! I had a meeting to make a design plan for the whole wedding with Lisa the following week. Every step of the way I had the support and expertise of the whole team! I cannot think of any other place I would have wanted to get married and this weekend exceeded my expectations. It truly was my dream wedding.
    During the actual weekend, we had the most amazing food for every meal. Also, Doug and his team were there to capture all the moments from Friday to Sunday, and we ended the night we an amazing slideshow of some beautiful pictures from the day! We were able to have people spend time all night with us both Friday and Saturday nights, and Sunday morning. It was so special to have that extra time to catch up with friends and family out of town! Lisa made sure everything moved so seamlessly and we never felt rushed and truly got to enjoy every moment. If I could tell a future bride that your wedding planning can be done in a month, low stress, and turn out perfect, Lisa, Doug, and Jon can definitely take care of it! They truly made us feel so special and welcomed!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Zion Springs's reply:

Amber -- You and Brandon take the award for the fastest turn-around in Zion Springs wedding history! Just five weeks from booking to your wedding day. You two proved that if you can make decisions, you can have an unforgettable experience by letting others take your ideas and execute them for you. It was an absolute pleasure hosting your friends and family here. We look forward to seeing you two again on your anniversary!
  • Justin

Justin Poe · Married on 10/12/2019

Ask for muffins.

We had our wedding just before Christmas, December 22nd. This date, at the time that we were first talking to Jon, fell a week after the end of their operating season. That’s correct. Jon Tigges and his entire family and everyone at Zion Springs delayed the start of their winter holiday to celebrate with us and make one of the most important events of our lives easily the most memorable one.

Now, I’m clearly biased. I think it was the greatest and most beautiful wedding to which I’ve ever been, in no small part due to the tireless and infinitely, impossibly, gracious hosting done by every member of Zion Springs. Sure, it was our wedding. Of course we thought it was beautiful. But almost every guest there independently told us so as well. Just another day for Jon, Elise, Daniel, Chris and the whole crew.

That’s not to say that they were not on point, they were. They covered every detail imaginable, and they did so with casual confidence, a graceful ease that comes with successfully delivering on dreams hundreds of times. Yet they did so with a focus and presence in the moment that honored the preciousness of our event in a way that we didn’t even realize we wanted. To say that we were incredibly happy with the entire experience, is to put it mildly. Words fall short. We are forever grateful, and highly recommend visiting this majestic place as soon as you possibly can. Ask for muffins.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Vanessa Rembert · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely magical venue!!

My sister and brother in law recently got married at Zion springs! The photos that I viewed of ZS didn’t do the actual venue justice! No wonder as soon as my sister in law laid eyes on the picturesque property and met some of the staff, she said ‘this is it’....and literally didn’t look anywhere else! Staff were wonderful as well as the owners/family. I’d go back in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Emily · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect weekend-long celebration

We got married here in September 2019 and loved every second! Having the entire property to ourselves for the weekend was a game changer, and something no other venue we looked at could offer. With all the other details that go into planning a wedding, having everything in one place (rehearsal dinner, getting ready for both bride and groom, ceremony, reception, after party, brunch the next day, the list goes on) was amazing. Our entire bridal party was able to stay on site for the whole weekend.

Jon, Daniel, and the whole team were amazing and incredibly organized from start to finish. The food the entire weekend was great. The barn and areas around it are beautiful and we had a ton of options for taking pictures. The whole weekend was perfect but some highlights were:
    - having all our guests come Friday night to socialize (great way to talk to more guests since the actual wedding will fly by
    - the pizza!
    - all the amazing staff that took care of us all weekend.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Christine

Christine Allin · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing! Knocked it out of the park!

The first time I visited Zion Springs I knew I hit home. It was like everything I envisioned and true to my heart. I loved the beautiful rustic, country yet elegant vibe. I loved how it had stairs, a fire pit and such a chill and wonderful relaxed atmosphere. When we met the staff they all completely blew away our expectations and we just love all of the Zion Springs staff there. They are like family and Vinnie and I really enjoyed and are so thankful we met all of them. Anna makes the BEST food, Jon, Daniel, Elise, Doug and Chris were always very supportive and helpful throughout the entire process and really knew their stuff. We are so happy that our wedding glowed in everyone’s eyes. Our guests said it was the best wedding they ever went to and it makes us so happy :-). Chris makes amazing food too just like her daughter Anna! Chris made us a DELCIOUS sandwich lunch on the day of our wedding. I was thinking beforehand just we would get simple sandwiches but no they were basically do melt in your mouth sandwiches! I wish I had the recipe so I could make it for my husband. She made us a yummy perfect breakfast the day after that everyone raves about. It was a very homey feel. One of the very special things that Chris did was that she gave me a beautiful handkerchief which I used to wipe my happy tears away during the ceremony. I sadly lost it somehow but I will always remember Chris’s big heart. She even took time out of her day to help fix my flowers that were not looking so healthy from the vendor we used for personal flowers. Elise our wedding planner/coordinator went above and beyond to make sure everything was what we wanted with the day of schedule and all decorations. She brought laughter to our stressful days of wedding planning and helped calm my nerves about some stuff on the day of the wedding. Doug, our photographer who now is on staff with Zion Springs did AMAZING photos. A lot of my friends and family said they look like something that came out of a magazine. He is even working with us on doing more photos this month to capture some sunset photos and bridge photos that we didn’t have time to do on the wedding day. what an amazing guy! When I think of Zion Springs I look back and get tears in my eyes because of who the staff are, how generous, loving and supportive they are. It is hard to find people like that and on top of that the beautiful venue. It is literally the whole package. I loved all of the beautiful scenery photos you can take there. The beautiful river with the bridge, the hills, nature and tress, flower garden. Everywhere is like a sight of heaven. Thank you Zion Springs for everything and more ❤️.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Maura

Maura · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Experience!

Zion Springs made the entire experience incredibly easy! They have a detailed process to make sure that no detail is forgotten and really work to make the day personal. Everything went incredibly smoothly, and they made the process so easy there was absolutely no stress. Plus the venue is beautiful and it is super fun to have your closest friends and family stay on site with you!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Rebecca · Married on 06/01/2019

My dream wedding come true

We loved the venue from the first visit. It was the first venue (of 5) we visited and we put down a deposit immediately for fear of losing our weekend. We did go see the other venues on our short list, but the other spots, while beautiful, just didn't match what ZIon Springs could offer us.

Working with Elise (our wedding coordinator) was great - she nailed it (as I told her the day of). She worked with us on our design plan and really understand what we wanted and what our vision was. The stone patio and the barn looked absolutely amazing! And of course working with Jon on the overall weekend and Daniel on the food was great.

The food was SO good! I've been to weddings... and typically you are served dry beef and/or rubbery chicken. The food at ZS was delicious and our guests still compliment us about it! Kudos to the chef! The dream dinner and fall BBQ were really nice as they gave us a chance to sample the menu options and choose our wedding menu (it was a tough choice because everything we ate was delicious). The ability to bring our own alcohol (without a corkage fee) was also really helpful - I'm sure we saved a LOT of money working directly with Total Wine.

Another thing that we really loved about ZS was the B&B and the barn rooms - we were able to have our immediate families and members of the bridal party stay with us on site - so it was so much more than just a wedding reception... it was a weekend long celebration. Starting with the welcome on Friday afternoon, continuing through the rehearsal, and a group breakfast Saturday morning - it gave us time to really catch up with our families (who live all over the country) and gave our families a chance to get to know each other.

It may sound contrite, but the wedding was PERFECT. Everything I wanted. The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious, the reception was a blast (dancing all night long), followed by the fireside drinks and being able to catch up with friends and family before they left for the evening... I didn't want the night to end and I know our guests felt the same way. We still get compliments on what a great wedding it was (on so many details: the beautiful patio, the delicious food, the picture slide show to close the reception)... and it makes me smile because it was everything I ever hoped for.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany Reisinger · Married on 05/04/2019

Dream wedding come true!!

From the moment we arrived for our tour of Zion Springs, we knew we had found "home" to our wedding! Jon and the entire staff welcomed us like old friends and we felt right at home. They happened to have a spring date still available when we toured in December and without hesitation we booked an early May date. In a quick 6 months with the help of our FABULOUS coordinator Jenny, our dream wedding became a reality! We cannot say enough about how incredible Jenny was throughout the process, she truly went above and beyond in every was possible - from helping keep us on budget with our florals to entertaining our pup Max before the ceremony, she was spot on! If you have the opportunity to work with Jenny, you won't be disappointed! So often since our wedding day, family and friends have commented on how our wedding was one of the best they have ever attended and we can honestly say it's all thanks to the entire staff at Zion Springs and the magical day they create! Daniel and his staff were very attentive and so kind! Anna and the entire kitchen staff are MAGICIANS with their stills - the smoked Brisket is TO DIE FOR! We're so honored to consider everyone at Zion Springs like family now! Wish we could go back and relive that whole weekend over and over again. Thank you Zion Springs!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Z

Zack Dick · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent!

From planning to execution, every step at Zion springs was covered with professionalism, courtesy, and in a timely fashion. Our special weekend was nothing short of breathtaking and could not have been better. Absolutely an experience that will not be forgotten! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 11/10/2018

Best venue and amazing value!

From our very first visit, we were blown away with Zion Springs. It's not only a gorgeous venue (and getting better as they are constantly working to improve it), but the level of service and all that they offer are top notch, especially for the price. We not only had a wedding day, but an entire wedding weekend. Our friends and family were able to stay onsite the entire time, and we didn't feel rushed or stressed out by a crazy tight timeline. We also had the freedom to bring in whatever beer, wine, and liquor we wanted, which was very important to us as we had specific beers we wanted to serve (including a homebrew). No matter what we wanted to do, the team at ZS were willing to work with us to make it happen. It truly was our dream wedding!

Beyond the venue itself, the team is what truly make ZS such a wonderful place to get married. This is definitely a family business and we started to feel like part of the family from Day 1. Jon and Chris were so welcoming, and their daughter (Anna) is an exccellent chef. Our wedding meal was actually delicious (first time I have been to a wedding where I can say that). On top of that, Jon, Daniel, and Elise are the all-stars here. They were involved in helping us envision and plan our wedding more than a year before the big day. As it approached, they seemed to go into superhero mode, putting together all the details and executing the plan flawlessly. We had nothing to worry about with them in charge and I was WAYYY less stressed than I would have thought I'd be. Cannot thank them enough!

I HIGHLY recommend having your wedding here if you can find an open weekend on their schedule. They book up early and for good reason!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Tiffany · Married on 10/27/2018

Spectacular!

We had the most wonderful experience with Zion Springs. Elise was SO helpful in planning our big day and the entire Tigges family was great! At Zion, you are not just getting a venue, they help with planning almost every single aspect of your big day (or weekend in our case!) and they truly bring your dreams to life. Our wedding day went smoothly and everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Zion Springs's reply:

Tiffany, thank you for your encouraging, gracious words! Our hearts and actions are focused on bringing your dreams to life. We have fond memories of your family and friends and will look forward to seeing you again on your first anniversary on us!
  • W

Warren · Married on 06/02/2018

If you want your Special Event to be truly Special, look no further then Zion Springs! Owners and Hosts Chris and John Tigges have it down and down pat! We recently held a wedding with about 70 friends and family and it was marvelous. Having the Bed & Breakfast and additional rooms at The Barn on site made for a very convenient and comfortable stay, very much a friendship and family atmosphere! The Barn is a spacious and beautiful structure for any event. The outside patios, gardens, fire pit and kitchen – cooking BBQ and stone oven pizza – just make it all come together. There is even a space for inside dining, The Garden Room, where guests can gather afterwards. Attention to detail is what it’s all about at Zion Springs. The Staff are courteous and efficient all due to Cara who plans the events and Daniel who is the service manager. Breakfast, and plenty of it, is served up by Chief Anna who is wonderful at creating all the right Breakfast treats from eggs to waffles. We could not be happier with our time at Zion Springs and highly recommend this special, friendly and personal venue to anyone who wants to get away, enjoy a memorable event and just relax! Bravo Bravo Bravo Zion Springs!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Claire · Married on 05/19/2018

As a corporate event planner, I did not want to stress out over another event that I had to plan. Zion Springs was the first (and only) venue that we looked at. After meeting with Jon and his team, we knew that having our wedding at Zion Springs would be amazing. We made the big decisions (colors, flowers, cake, catering) and they handled the rest. We are both one of six siblings and we wanted to be able to share the entire weekend with our families, not just a couple of hours at the ceremony and reception. Elise was our wedding planner and she was the BEST! She handled all of the details and I didn't have to worry about anything. Everything was perfect! We (along with our guests) had the best time. We will be back for our anniversary.

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 05/05/2018

Dream Wedding!

If we had the chance to re-do our wedding day, we would not change a thing. Everything from our very first tour of Zion with Jon, to the extraordinary wedding weekend was phenomenal. Our friends and family are still raving about how beautiful, FUN and delicious our wedding was! From the start, we got such a great vibe working with Jon and his family. Even the staff that is not actually family, is certainly treated like family – and they also made us feel like family while we were there. The entire team puts you at ease and makes the whole process of wedding planning a breeze. We worked extremely close with our remarkable and competent wedding planner, Elise, who managed to pull together exactly what we wanted, within our budget. We got married on 5/5/17 (Cinco de Mayo) and Zion really helped us to incorporate fun, yet very tasteful details into our special day. We had a happy hour before the ceremony serving margaritas and sangria and light food on the patio. It was a great way to set the mood for the rest of the evening, and allowed guests to greet each other and mingle. We had a photo booth with Cinco de Mayo-themed props. Anna even made churros from scratch to go along with our donut and ice-cream bar for dessert. They were beyond amazing and added an unexpected twist to the end of the night. I can’t mention the desserts without talking about the incredible meal Anna and team put together. So many guests said it was the best wedding meal they’ve ever had. One of the greatest perks at Zion is hosting an entire wedding weekend for your close friends and family who are lucky enough to stay on-site. We have so many wonderful memories from our rehearsal and day-of festivities. It was really special having everyone together for an extended period of time. The grounds, guest rooms, patios (with fire pits) and communal spaces were perfectly designed to host such events and it shows. I cannot recommend Zion Springs highly enough, I keep hoping we’ll get invited to another wedding there so we can experience it all over again.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

If I could give more stars to Zion Springs I would. Thinking about a venue in this area? Stop right now & make an appt to tour ZS. They have a stunning barn, 5-star overnight accommodations, & beautifully landscaped property. My husband Dave & I scheduled 3 venue visits in 1 weekend, with ZS being the 2nd venue. After our tour, Dave & I got in our car. At virtually the same time said, "we have to go back in and reserve this place. This is IT." We went back in & told owner Jon Tigges that we had to book at that very moment.----The 3-fold wedding experience (Dream, Design, & Deliver) that Jon & Chris Tigges, & coordinator Emily Tigges have created is truly unique; the planning and execution couldn't have gone any smoother. No detail was overlooked. A Smartsheet, face-to-face & "virtual" meetings, & emails flew back & forth between all of us. There was never a delay in their response time. We loved the on-site "free store" where you can use seemingly unlimited decorations from previous weddings (i.e. table runners, votives, chalkboards, tulle, wine barrels, etc...). What a money saver to borrow items & leave ones you purchased for your own wedding.---One of the additional perks of ZS is that you rent the venue from Friday @ noon to Sunday @ noon. There is no rush associated with executing & packing up your wedding in 6 or 8 hours. You and your on-site guests can enjoy a "home away from home" for the entire weekend. Emily & her team set up EVERYTHING and packed up after the event. I didn't lift a finger during set up or break down. Breakfasts were nothing less than scrumptious. Chris & team accommodated every kind of dietary request.---Now to ZS's catering: BEST wedding food. DON'T get any other caterer. Seriously. We had BBQ @ rehearsal dinner & wood-fired pizza for reception. Rich, Thad, & their incredible team worked seamlessly to deliver a truly delightful culinary experience.----Wanna know my only beef right now? Weddingwire won't let me write more. How rude.

Sent on 09/27/2017

susan · Married on 07/22/2017

So...our son and "new daughter" recently celebrated THE most beautiful wedding at Zion. Our Bride and Groom discovered an incredible venue, complete with lush green open spaces and flowering gardens, where, they, and our two families, wedding party, and friends gathered for several days to experience much laughter,love,hugs...fun,quality "FAM" time. We played hard all of the days we were there, from wiffle and bocce ball,frisbee golf,cornhole,basketball,spike ball, to cards and backgammon. We sat around the firepit, ,took walks through the small fruit orchard and walnut trees, and jumped on the rope swing across the creek. We had no reason to leave, content to settle in to our respective barn rooms for a nap, reading, or just a little time-out. Our hostess/co-owner, Chris Tigges, and her sous chefs (to much credit is due), prepared an awesome, abundant, scrumptuous breakfast daily, served in the Tigges' own kitchen, personal and homey for us to gather each morning. We had take-out Thai dinner, and ,our new "Mr. and Mrs." even had Taco Bell delivery post wedding. We used on-site Zion's catering for both the rehearsal dinner and reception, delicious. Exceptional organizing by co- host/ co-owner Jon (AKA DJ extraordinaire), wedding planner Elly, and manager hubby Rich Sullivan. We are going to look back on this epic,magical, wedding "weekend" journey for many years to come , as our son, new "daughter", and our two families, were joined with much love!!!!!!! -Susan

Sent on 08/02/2017

Shannon · Married on 07/22/2017

I dreamed up my perfect wedding weekend and the staff at Zion Springs blew it out of the water. Honestly. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience and all of the incredible people who were a part of it. I knew Zion was a special place immediately upon walking on the grounds, not just because we were surrounded by natural beauty, but because we were greeted with warmth and love. John & Chris made us feel right at home from the start and made it very clear they wanted to help us plan a wedding that was uniquely us. A very big priority for my fiancé and I was to have a place not only to wed but to party with our family and friends; the weekend was about us, but also about the union of two families and spending as much time as we could together with them. That was the best part about getting married at Zion Springs; our wedding wasn't just a few hours, it was a weekend-long celebration with our closest family and friends. Jon and his team made the process of planning wedding a piece of cake (pun intended?). Jon, Elly, and Rich took a lot of time to help understand what our vision was and what our priorities were. Elly was our coordinator and helped me when I didn't understand where to start in the whole design process. It was like she brought Pinterest and Etsy to life! Rich helped us plan a menu that knocked our socks off - but that didn't crush our wallets. He even made sure my dream of having late night Taco Bell on my wedding night came true. Jon paid close attention to the details that would set our wedding apart from other "cookie cutter" weddings - always with enthusiasm and positivity. They kept us on track with friendly reminders and meetings to ensure we met deadlines. I could write a novel on how wonderful Zion Springs is, but there is a character limit on this review so I have to wrap up. Bottom line: this is not only the most gorgeous venue you could imagine, but it's run by wonderful people who will help you have the best day ever.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Damien · Married on 05/01/2017

We did a corporate event for Christmas and it was an amazing place to have a Christmas party, the Barn was amazing, simply beautiful. The food was delicious the servers were awesome, we literally had to show up, the Tigges' took care of all the details and made our event the best we could have had. I would highly recommend as it is a very personal and customer focused experience. I wish more businesses worked like Zion Springs.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Dana · Married on 04/22/2017

We had our wedding at Zion Springs in April 2017. We started planning with the Tigges' family back in May of 2016. Jon and Chris were SO awesome and kind. The whole experience was so wonderful because they spent real quality time with you, asking you what you wanted to get out of the wedding, what mattered most to you, and not just making it about money, fees, or a business deal. Real heart and soul went into this wedding down to the last detail. The venue was gorgeous, a beautiful rustic but classy barn with perfect lights and a wagon wheel chandelier. The property has breathtaking green landscape and is so peaceful. The B&B part was wonderful too. The rooms were clean and cozy and breakfast was delicious! Our overnight guests felt so at home at the B&B and breakfast table, not to mention felt like family as the wedding details were rehearsed and executed. Our wedding guests loved loved loved their experience too. We had rain, (the first spring rain wedding of their existence), and it was not only executed perfectly, but it was so cozy moving the wedding inside.The slate patio out back makes a lovely wedding area but once again, we were given the day we were given so we were blessed by it. (Brides, wait til you see the steps you'll be walking down!). As far as the rest of the gang goes, this venue provides the wedding planner and the DJ in their package and you will not be disappointed. We so loved working with them. The personal touches and relationships developed are for a lifetime. The venue caters as well using their fire pit and brick oven so we had excellent BBQ for our wedding dinner and pizza for the rehearsal dinner. Everyone raved about the food on both nights! Highly recommend using their catering for sure...just rent fancy plates using Goodshuffle to keep it classy. (I also went through Goodshuffle to rent vintage items from Something Vintage). It's a really cool site too! Jon T even suggested the photographer and I can't rave enough about them as well.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Carly · Married on 10/29/2016

Zion Springs made for a beautiful wedding venue! I chose this location because I didn't like the idea of having to set up and be out (and all cleaned up) within an 8-hour winow like many of the other venues in the area. I also liked the fact that Jon and his team serve as your wedding planners, day-of coordination, servers, bartenders, and dj- and they did not disappoint! When you have a wedding there, you rent out all four B&B rooms from Friday to Sunday, which makes for a great wedding weekend. Jon and Chris (the B&B owners) opened their home to us all weekend, served amazing breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, and really went the extra mile to make everything very special. We got so many compliments on the gorgeous venue.

Sent on 12/18/2016