Zion Springs Reviews

53 | Hamilton, VA

53 Reviews for Zion Springs

• Brian

Brian L. · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Excellent experience, friendly support team!

Due to the coronavirus, we had to change our plans considerably. Everyone was so helpful and accommodating, couldn't ask for a better place to hold a rehearsal dinner or wedding. Highly recommend you consider Zion Springs for your event.

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • Monica

Monica M. · Getting married on 08/08/2021

Wonderful wedding weekend

Our experience at Zion Springs was stellar! They produced a beautiful, memorable, relaxing and fun wedding that exceeded our expectations. Doug and his photography/video team are too good for words! The video at the end of the reception was jaw-dropping! Laura’s planning made everything go smoothly, John’s DJ skills kept everyone on the dance floor all night long, and Chris’s hospitality made us all feel welcome and loved. Truly outstanding!

Sent on 06/15/2021

Amy R. · Married on 05/22/2021

Exceptional

We had the absolute best time celebrating our daughter’s wedding at Zion Springs! The owners, Jon and Chris, have a stunning venue and were amazing hosts! Everything about the weekend was perfect! The event planner, Laura, was so organized and guided us through every detail of wedding planning with ease! Her professional and calming demeanor was exactly what this mother of the bride needed. I am not sure if Doug, the photographer, ever slept over the wedding weekend because every time we turned around he was there taking the absolute best photos/videos. He was so much fun and his engery was contagious. A shout out to the chef for the delicious food both at the rehearsal and reception!! So many other members of the Zion Springs team that went above and beyond including Abby (the florist), the friendly bartenders, quick and smiling food servers, to our entertaining MC/DJ, Jon!

The amount of time and dedication by everyone member of the Zion Team did not go unnoticed. Way to go! You all knocked it out of the park!!

Sent on 06/01/2021
  • F

Francesca E. · Married on 05/15/2021

A Weekend to Remember

We are grateful to Jon and Chris, owners of Zion Springs and all their staff who worked tirelessly to make our son and daughter-in-law’s wedding a beautiful, special day to remember. The barns and house are lovely with country charm, elegant and peaceful, nestled in the serene landscape of Loudoun County, Virginia. Everything is provided on site; wedding planner, photographers, chef, florist, MC, DJ, lodging, etc. The staff work together as a team from the beginning of the wedding planning to the smallest details on the wedding day and the final goodbyes on Sunday. The result is a weekend from Friday to Sunday, start to finish, beautifully planned to personally reflect two families joined together on this memorable day. It is a weekend to remember that will hold fond memories for many years to come. Thank you Zion Springs!

Sent on 05/20/2021

Rex R. · Married on 04/17/2021

Everything we wanted.

Everything turned out great. It was a stress-free, relaxing weekend. All of our guests had a great time, and few said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. The staff was attention throughout all of the planning, and the whole weekend of the wedding. The photography and videography team was outstanding. We highly recommend the video package. The end of the night video was a big hit with all of the guests at the reception. The DJ gets into the spirit of the night. The bar staff were great with the drinks and keeping guests fueled up. The Chef and his staff were great at meeting our guests dietary needs. We recommend his Brisket, the Sliders, the Prime Rib, and the Tiramisu is the best we've ever had.

If you want an experience that you and your guests will remember for years to come, pick Zion Springs.

Sent on 05/06/2021
  • Tiffany

Tiffany D. · Married on 04/09/2021

Outstanding

Our wedding at Zion Springs was amazing!! The staff there are so warm and welcoming! They made us feel like family the whole weekend. They helped with everything from planning to food and flowers. Zion Springs is a one stop shop! They were able to provide food, the DJ, flowers, wedding planner, decorations and place to stay for up to 36 guests. Anything that was not covered at the venue, our wedding planner helped us get taken care of! Zion Springs exceeded all of my expectations!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine R. · Married on 03/20/2021

WONDERFUL stress free experience

If you are looking for an excellent full service venue Zion springs is your place. I can’t say enough good things about this venue. Myself and my husband are very busy people and simply didn’t have time to go through all of the nuances of planning the perfect day. Working with John and his family, Laura, Doug, and Sofia over the last year and a half planning this wedding that was postponed due to the pandemic has been nothing short of amazing. They helped us navigate the uncertainty, and assured us that everything would go as planned and it certainly did! All we had to do was explain our vision, bring our clothes, rings, and family and enjoy the weekend. The Food was AMAZING, the service was incredible, and the photo/video team captured the most precious moments that we will forever hold dear to our hearts. Thank you Zion Springs and team for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 04/02/2021
  • Roberta

Roberta P. · Married on 03/04/2021

Outstanding venue!

I would highly recommend Zion Springs as a wedding venue. My daughter and new son-in-law were married there this past weekend and it was outstanding! After looking at several venues in the state of Virginia, they chose Zion Springs for many reasons, one of which was the option to have their family and friends on site for the entire weekend. Several family members stayed in the bed-and-breakfast and many of the bridesmaids, groomsmen and friends stayed in rooms in the barn. Our hosts, Chris and Jon, were the best! They were friendly, flexible and so accommodating! We enjoyed delicious breakfasts and lunch, and snacks were always available too. The ceremony was beautiful on the terrace and the reception in the barn was wonderful! All of the spaces available to us were beautiful and inviting, including the firepit areas, the outdoor patio tables and rocking chairs, the porch at the bed-and-breakfast and the areas for the rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour after the ceremony, game-playing and picture-taking. I cannot say enough about this venue. We loved it and I can honestly say that my daughter’s wedding was one of the best and most fun days of my life and Zion Springs was a large part of making that happen!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Esther

Esther K. · Married on 01/09/2021

Perfect, perfect, perfect

Perfect . Did I say that already? So so perfect. I could not have dreamed of a better day.

I found Zion Springs after Googling “small wedding venues” and looked through some of their pictures. I did not know that something like this existed!! They have a farm/venue for weddings or if you are looking for something a little extraordinary, they have adventure packages! We booked an adventure wedding package which included a photographer, officiant, and bridal bouquet. Zion Springs were very reasonably priced and checked off every box.

Laura was extremely easy going and open to whatever myself and my now husband :) wanted to do! After a couple emails, we had our initial zoom meeting and then worked together to finalize details. Laura was great on the day off too as she was helping with my dress and fixing my veil when needed, and overall making sure things ran smoothly.

On the day of, we met at the location and I saw my bouquet for the first time. When I say PERFECT... I mean like I could not have imagined anything better and I would not change a single thing. It was something straight out of Pinterest or Instagram.

Our photographer, Doug, was amazing. Amazing. Amazing!! He made us feel so incredibly comfortable and really captured the aesthetic I was going for. There were a couple shots we were really excited for that he showed us on his camera. Doug was so personable that it really felt like a close friend that knew us was taking our pictures and able to really understand our relationship and translate that to pictures. He was great at directing us for poses and also capturing the candida. He was so thoughtful in taking pictures he even picked up a sweet memento from the location that my husband and I will be keeping on our mantel.

When I say our day was perfect, I mean literally there is not a single, even tiny detail, I would change. Zion Springs even had a list of officiants based on what our preferences and Donna was fantastic. Laura and Doug were truly phenomenal from the moment we first talked through the end of the ceremony and pictures.

Honestly, without sounding so cliche, you will not regret booking with this team. If anything, you will regret it if you don’t. Our day could not have been more perfect and again, Laura and Doug were so incredibly thoughtful and you could tell they truly love and care about what they do.

I am so thankful for finding them on Google. I made an account here on Wedding Wire just so I could write this review. COVID sucks but your special day could still be perfect with this amazing team. If it weren’t for ‘rona we probably would have gone with their entire weekend package which includes stays at their bed and breakfast.

They are truly an amazing team and I implore you to reach out to Zion Springs and fall in love. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • Catherine

Catherine D. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best weekend ever

I’m not even sure where to begin with this review!

Anyone who gets married and has the pleasure of working with this venue and their staff is truly blessed! They are just so flexible, easy to work with and truly want to make your wedding stress free and memorable. It was by far the best wedding we and our guests had been to. I can’t even begin to tell you how many people have reached out to let us know that they had the best time ever and how “homesick” they felt after leaving the venue. Wanting to be able to stay just one more night... and already asking if we’re going to do a reunion with this venue next year, that they “better be invited” And yes, we would love to discuss a reunion with them!

First, Natalie and Laura went above and beyond to make sure that not only we, the bride and groom were taken care of and had everything we wanted and needed all weekend long, but for all of our family and friends as well! I feel like every time I turned around there was one of them asking me if I was good or needed anything and here’s my cell just text or call if you need us! 💜

The chef was on point with his dishes!! 👌🏻🤤 Everything was delicious and you could tell as soon as meeting him that his main goal was to make everything just perfect and the way you wanted it. He made sure to touch base with us and see how we felt about how the dishes were coming along and if we had any suggestions or changes. He truly cooks with love!!

Jon and Chris Tigges have an absolutely gorgeous set up! The scenery is beautiful and there are so many different spots they have set up around the entire property to just sit and enjoy the peace and views and company.
    They welcomed all of us into their home and it was such a pleasure to get to know them.
    Chris made breakfast for us all on Saturday and Sunday morning and was sure to have everything we could have craved!
    They also made sure throughout the entire process that we were comfortable and guided us in making all of our decisions. One of the biggest things I have to say about the whole part of the wedding planning process is it can be stressful finding certain vendors for certain things and gathering up everything from catering to tables/plates/silverware to decorations and flowers, but at Zion Springs, they literally take on all aspects of your wedding. One stop shop and so many options, they will literally make what you want happen. 💜

Doug, the photographer, omg, his photos!!! 📸Just amazing! Seriously. We met him for our engagement photo shoot earlier this year and we loved him!! Love his passion and dedication to us from the time we met! He spent the better half of his afternoon and evening driving around with us capturing amazing photos all over our area. The wedding photos we have seen so far in our “sneak peek” certainly have not disappointed either! We have gotten several compliments on his photos, saying these are magazine worthy and the best wedding photos they have seen! At the end of our wedding night he put together a sneak peek slideshow of our big day with some of the photos he had captured through the entire process. Our guests LOVED seeing that! We can not wait to see all of the other photos from the weekend!! 🤩 The photo booth was a great touch! What a great way to capture some funny memories of all our loved ones! Another thing we would strongly suggest is the live streaming! Some of our loved ones were unable to attend but were able to watch our wedding weekend with the live streaming option the venue had offered! The people who watched us live said this was super cool and awesome and was a great way to be there for us! They enjoyed feeling a part of the crowd! Also want to thank all the other photographers that were there throughout the weekend, the photos are simply beautiful and a work of art!! Y’all are so talented!!

Also want to give a big shout out to our bartenders for the weekend, Steven & Rodney! They were fun, attentive and a pleasure to work with as well! (I’m sure there are some good stories from down at that bar) 🍾🍻🥂

All in all, this venue and the entire staff certainly went above and beyond for us not just for a wedding but for a memorable weekend experience nobody is going to forget!! We enjoyed all the parting gifts as well, Thank you all!! 👰🏼🤵🏻💞

Sent on 10/13/2020

Stephanie B. · Married on 10/01/2020

Adventure Elopement

We highly recommend Zion Springs for events, elopements, and weddings. Jon really has something special up there. Trying to plan a wedding in general is really stressful, especially during a pandemic so, we decided on eloping. I was really worried that I was going to regret not including my family or having a big wedding, but after our adventure elopement at Zion springs, all those feelings went away! I don’t regret a thing. Everyone there is absolutely amazing, they put us at ease and treated us so well. The entire day was so perfect. My husband and I had so much fun. Laura and Doug took us on the adventure we dreamed of and we had the greatest ceremony and got some of the most breathtaking pictures (they honestly recreated my Pinterest board). Then after our adventure, the chef provided us with a top-notch picnic along with a cake and then an unforgettable dinner (all with making everything allergy safe since I have several food allergies!). They had everything covered from the coordinator and photographer, my gorgeous bouquet, the food/drinks, and the officiant. They took all the stress out of the wedding process and provided us with the ability to truly enjoy each other and celebrate our marriage on our special day. Everything was so handled so perfectly. We would do it again a thousand times!

Sent on 10/03/2020

Zion Springs's reply:

Thanks, Stephanie, for your kind words. We're so pleased that you had the perfect adventure elopement you dreamed about.

Kathleen G. · Married on 09/05/2020

Best Comprehensive Wedding Venue

We could not be more pleased with the entire staff at Zion Springs Bed and Breakfast, the venue for our daughter’s wedding. They thought of everything and provided comprehensive, multiple choice of services. The owner, Jon, participated actively and ensured everything was done just as my daughter and her now husband desired. The photographer. Doug, was excellent with getting the right shots without being obtrusive. He was actually the opposite, so very friendly and affable. All the food was delicious and elegantly presented. One would be very fortunate to be able to schedule any event with this all inclusive venue. Can’t thank you enough Jon! Sincerely, Kathleen and Donald Garity

Sent on 09/06/2020

Zion Springs's reply:

Thanks, Kathleen. It was a pleasure hosting your family and friends for a perfect weekend celebration. It was a especially satisfying after having to reschedule and wait five months due to COVID. We look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Ed Freedman · Married on 07/10/2020

Absolutely perfect wedding experience!

Our daughter held her wedding at Zion Springs, and my wife and I couldn't have been more pleased. The rural Virginia scenery at the property is outstanding. The lodgings for the wedding party and parents were comfortable and clean, the food was outstanding (wood-fired pizzas, grilled lamb chops, charcuterie plates, bacon-wrapped scallops, shrimp, chicken, salmon, to name a few). The rehearsal dinner and wedding reception went very smoothly. Jon and Chris were excellent hosts and, with their staff, ran a very smooth operation. Jon was the perfect MC for the party and created the atmosphere for a great party. The planning for the wedding was spot on, thanks to Jon's detailed guidance, which we conscientiously followed, and we had no hitches whatsoever. We all had a great time and our guests had nothing but compliments. We all have lots of wonderful memories of the weekend. Many said it was the most fun wedding they had ever attended. We would agree. Our daughter told us it was the wedding of her dreams and everything she had hoped for. What more could be asked for? We highly recommend Zion Springs! We don't have any more daughters to be married but we would choose Zion Springs again without hesitation. By the way, this would be a great place to base a weekend of vineyard visits.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley B. · Married on 05/02/2020

Zion Springs

Everything and I mean EVERYTHING about Zion Springs is perfection! You always hear horror stories about planning a wedding but let me just tell you I would do it again and again and this is all because of the team at Zion. As the bride you always stress about everything going perfectly but the only thing I had to worry about was making it down the stairs in my huge dress! We had a two year engagement and in those 2 years there was never a time we didn't feel welcomed or important by the staff. Their system they have as a team makes the weekend go so smooth. And the all inclusive package they have makes it so easy to have the weekend of your dreams! Laura is a gift from heaven and is pretty much a super hero when it comes to all things wedding and her team is just as amazing. And I have no idea how to describe the talent of Doug and his photography team, my husband and I have watched our end of the night slide show about 100 times in the last 3 weeks and I have no intention of stopping because it's just amazing. Our wedding at Zion Springs met and exceeded our expectations far more than we could have imagined. We started our greatest adventure in life on such a high and I recommend everyone to start there's off the same way and to do so by trusting the Zion Springs team to help you have the most amazing wedding day.

Sent on 05/23/2021
  • Mary

Mary E. · Married on 12/10/2019

A Wedding Weekend to Remember

What a beautiful weekend we had at Zion Springs. Jon and Chris were the perfect host and hostess and took the time to learn about the Bride and Groom. The entire staff worked seamlessly to ensure a wonderful reception. Our guest raved about the venue, the food and the atmosphere.( smores at the fire pit were a hit)

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Alex

Alexandra D. · Married on 12/07/2019

A Dream Come True

Zion Springs was the perfect wedding experience. From the moment I had my first visit, to the morning I left there a married woman, the experience was flawless. After touring the facility for the first time, I left there trying to convince myself that any other place would work just a fine for the day of my dreams, but I soon would realize that nothing else I visited would even come close. When Zion Springs presented my husband and I with the chance to get married this December, at a promotional price, it was an offer we couldn't refuse. My nerves immediately went into overdrive, wondering how I could plan a wedding in less than 3 months. But it happened. And it was perfect. Everyone was outstanding, from my amazing event director, Lisa, my phenomenal services director, Daniel, my talented photographer, Doug, and the owner, Jon and his beautiful family, they all did everything they could to make the day a dream come true. The weather ended up perfect, which was also a significant plus for a December (outdoor) wedding! The hospitality was warming, the decorations beautiful, the food delicious, and the music POPPIN'. Zion Springs does it all but the wedding dress, and I would do it all over again if I could!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Amber

Amber M. · Married on 10/26/2019

Most Magical Weekend

Six weeks ago we began planning our wedding with Zion Springs. We had toured originally to book a wedding in 2020, but with some of the dates left open this year my fiancé and I took a second tour. After reassurance from Jon and his team, we ended up deciding on October 26, 2019. The process began with our Dream Dinner and gorgeous engagement photos where we had the most incredible food! We were introduced to Lisa, Doug, and Chris who explained how the next couple weeks would be full of decisions but such a smooth process. They weren’t lying! I had a meeting to make a design plan for the whole wedding with Lisa the following week. Every step of the way I had the support and expertise of the whole team! I cannot think of any other place I would have wanted to get married and this weekend exceeded my expectations. It truly was my dream wedding.
    During the actual weekend, we had the most amazing food for every meal. Also, Doug and his team were there to capture all the moments from Friday to Sunday, and we ended the night we an amazing slideshow of some beautiful pictures from the day! We were able to have people spend time all night with us both Friday and Saturday nights, and Sunday morning. It was so special to have that extra time to catch up with friends and family out of town! Lisa made sure everything moved so seamlessly and we never felt rushed and truly got to enjoy every moment. If I could tell a future bride that your wedding planning can be done in a month, low stress, and turn out perfect, Lisa, Doug, and Jon can definitely take care of it! They truly made us feel so special and welcomed!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Zion Springs's reply:

Amber -- You and Brandon take the award for the fastest turn-around in Zion Springs wedding history! Just five weeks from booking to your wedding day. You two proved that if you can make decisions, you can have an unforgettable experience by letting others take your ideas and execute them for you. It was an absolute pleasure hosting your friends and family here. We look forward to seeing you two again on your anniversary!
  • Justin

Justin P. · Married on 10/12/2019

Ask for muffins.

We had our wedding just before Christmas, December 22nd. This date, at the time that we were first talking to Jon, fell a week after the end of their operating season. That’s correct. Jon Tigges and his entire family and everyone at Zion Springs delayed the start of their winter holiday to celebrate with us and make one of the most important events of our lives easily the most memorable one.

Now, I’m clearly biased. I think it was the greatest and most beautiful wedding to which I’ve ever been, in no small part due to the tireless and infinitely, impossibly, gracious hosting done by every member of Zion Springs. Sure, it was our wedding. Of course we thought it was beautiful. But almost every guest there independently told us so as well. Just another day for Jon, Elise, Daniel, Chris and the whole crew.

That’s not to say that they were not on point, they were. They covered every detail imaginable, and they did so with casual confidence, a graceful ease that comes with successfully delivering on dreams hundreds of times. Yet they did so with a focus and presence in the moment that honored the preciousness of our event in a way that we didn’t even realize we wanted. To say that we were incredibly happy with the entire experience, is to put it mildly. Words fall short. We are forever grateful, and highly recommend visiting this majestic place as soon as you possibly can. Ask for muffins.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Vanessa R. · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely magical venue!!

My sister and brother in law recently got married at Zion springs! The photos that I viewed of ZS didn’t do the actual venue justice! No wonder as soon as my sister in law laid eyes on the picturesque property and met some of the staff, she said ‘this is it’....and literally didn’t look anywhere else! Staff were wonderful as well as the owners/family. I’d go back in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Emily · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect weekend-long celebration

We got married here in September 2019 and loved every second! Having the entire property to ourselves for the weekend was a game changer, and something no other venue we looked at could offer. With all the other details that go into planning a wedding, having everything in one place (rehearsal dinner, getting ready for both bride and groom, ceremony, reception, after party, brunch the next day, the list goes on) was amazing. Our entire bridal party was able to stay on site for the whole weekend.

Jon, Daniel, and the whole team were amazing and incredibly organized from start to finish. The food the entire weekend was great. The barn and areas around it are beautiful and we had a ton of options for taking pictures. The whole weekend was perfect but some highlights were:
    - having all our guests come Friday night to socialize (great way to talk to more guests since the actual wedding will fly by
    - the pizza!
    - all the amazing staff that took care of us all weekend.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Christine

Christine A. · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing! Knocked it out of the park!

The first time I visited Zion Springs I knew I hit home. It was like everything I envisioned and true to my heart. I loved the beautiful rustic, country yet elegant vibe. I loved how it had stairs, a fire pit and such a chill and wonderful relaxed atmosphere. When we met the staff they all completely blew away our expectations and we just love all of the Zion Springs staff there. They are like family and Vinnie and I really enjoyed and are so thankful we met all of them. Anna makes the BEST food, Jon, Daniel, Elise, Doug and Chris were always very supportive and helpful throughout the entire process and really knew their stuff. We are so happy that our wedding glowed in everyone’s eyes. Our guests said it was the best wedding they ever went to and it makes us so happy :-). Chris makes amazing food too just like her daughter Anna! Chris made us a DELCIOUS sandwich lunch on the day of our wedding. I was thinking beforehand just we would get simple sandwiches but no they were basically do melt in your mouth sandwiches! I wish I had the recipe so I could make it for my husband. She made us a yummy perfect breakfast the day after that everyone raves about. It was a very homey feel. One of the very special things that Chris did was that she gave me a beautiful handkerchief which I used to wipe my happy tears away during the ceremony. I sadly lost it somehow but I will always remember Chris’s big heart. She even took time out of her day to help fix my flowers that were not looking so healthy from the vendor we used for personal flowers. Elise our wedding planner/coordinator went above and beyond to make sure everything was what we wanted with the day of schedule and all decorations. She brought laughter to our stressful days of wedding planning and helped calm my nerves about some stuff on the day of the wedding. Doug, our photographer who now is on staff with Zion Springs did AMAZING photos. A lot of my friends and family said they look like something that came out of a magazine. He is even working with us on doing more photos this month to capture some sunset photos and bridge photos that we didn’t have time to do on the wedding day. what an amazing guy! When I think of Zion Springs I look back and get tears in my eyes because of who the staff are, how generous, loving and supportive they are. It is hard to find people like that and on top of that the beautiful venue. It is literally the whole package. I loved all of the beautiful scenery photos you can take there. The beautiful river with the bridge, the hills, nature and tress, flower garden. Everywhere is like a sight of heaven. Thank you Zion Springs for everything and more ❤️.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Maura

Maura · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Experience!

Zion Springs made the entire experience incredibly easy! They have a detailed process to make sure that no detail is forgotten and really work to make the day personal. Everything went incredibly smoothly, and they made the process so easy there was absolutely no stress. Plus the venue is beautiful and it is super fun to have your closest friends and family stay on site with you!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Rebecca · Married on 06/01/2019

My dream wedding come true

We loved the venue from the first visit. It was the first venue (of 5) we visited and we put down a deposit immediately for fear of losing our weekend. We did go see the other venues on our short list, but the other spots, while beautiful, just didn't match what ZIon Springs could offer us.

Working with Elise (our wedding coordinator) was great - she nailed it (as I told her the day of). She worked with us on our design plan and really understand what we wanted and what our vision was. The stone patio and the barn looked absolutely amazing! And of course working with Jon on the overall weekend and Daniel on the food was great.

The food was SO good! I've been to weddings... and typically you are served dry beef and/or rubbery chicken. The food at ZS was delicious and our guests still compliment us about it! Kudos to the chef! The dream dinner and fall BBQ were really nice as they gave us a chance to sample the menu options and choose our wedding menu (it was a tough choice because everything we ate was delicious). The ability to bring our own alcohol (without a corkage fee) was also really helpful - I'm sure we saved a LOT of money working directly with Total Wine.

Another thing that we really loved about ZS was the B&B and the barn rooms - we were able to have our immediate families and members of the bridal party stay with us on site - so it was so much more than just a wedding reception... it was a weekend long celebration. Starting with the welcome on Friday afternoon, continuing through the rehearsal, and a group breakfast Saturday morning - it gave us time to really catch up with our families (who live all over the country) and gave our families a chance to get to know each other.

It may sound contrite, but the wedding was PERFECT. Everything I wanted. The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious, the reception was a blast (dancing all night long), followed by the fireside drinks and being able to catch up with friends and family before they left for the evening... I didn't want the night to end and I know our guests felt the same way. We still get compliments on what a great wedding it was (on so many details: the beautiful patio, the delicious food, the picture slide show to close the reception)... and it makes me smile because it was everything I ever hoped for.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany R. · Married on 05/04/2019

Dream wedding come true!!

From the moment we arrived for our tour of Zion Springs, we knew we had found "home" to our wedding! Jon and the entire staff welcomed us like old friends and we felt right at home. They happened to have a spring date still available when we toured in December and without hesitation we booked an early May date. In a quick 6 months with the help of our FABULOUS coordinator Jenny, our dream wedding became a reality! We cannot say enough about how incredible Jenny was throughout the process, she truly went above and beyond in every was possible - from helping keep us on budget with our florals to entertaining our pup Max before the ceremony, she was spot on! If you have the opportunity to work with Jenny, you won't be disappointed! So often since our wedding day, family and friends have commented on how our wedding was one of the best they have ever attended and we can honestly say it's all thanks to the entire staff at Zion Springs and the magical day they create! Daniel and his staff were very attentive and so kind! Anna and the entire kitchen staff are MAGICIANS with their stills - the smoked Brisket is TO DIE FOR! We're so honored to consider everyone at Zion Springs like family now! Wish we could go back and relive that whole weekend over and over again. Thank you Zion Springs!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019