8 Reviews for SOIREE.

Day-Of Coord. (1)
8 SOIREE. Reviews

I don't even know where to begin... Julianne and her team are AMAZING! We hired her for "day of" with a few "something more" options, but she went above and beyond any of my expectations. She was so accommodating to my vision and offered her own expertise many times throughout the planning process. On the day of, I didn't even know that the main wedding coordinator of the venue we had our reception at wasn't there (she was very sick) because Julianne and her team made the evening run so smoothly! I highly recommend Soiree, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/1/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

Julianne and the whole Soiree Team are absolutely amazing!!!!! Julianne truly made our wedding a dream come true and everything I had always imagined it to be! I worked with Julianne from the very beginning and she was amazing from the start! From that first phone call, we immediately clicked. She was a huge help in picking out the right vendors for our space/vision and never pressured us, but always helped put things in perspective! We got marred at Farmington Country Club in Charlottesville and I wanted to transform the ballroom. Julianne truly understood my vision and expressed it to the vendors. During our engagement period, I moved across the country twice and finished grad school, and amongst all that chaos, Julianne took over and always made me feel at ease. Whenever I needed to chat with Julianne she was always flexible in setting up a phone call (even with the time differences), and especially during the last few weeks before our wedding. She always broke things down and made them seem not as stressful. Whenever we would come in town, Julianne was extremely flexible in meeting with us and organizing meeting with our vendors. I changed my mind on a few ideas that we discussed and Julianne was always extremely understanding!

I met with Julianne 2 days before our wedding to go over the last details and she made me feel so incredibly calm. I cannot thank her enough for everything she did! Kristen helped Julianne on the day of our wedding and they were both amazing, calm, and not overbearing at all! I've been in several weddings and have seen how some planners are overwhelming - Julianne and Kristen were simply perfect and executed the wedding perfectly! Everything was perfect and just the way I imagined it! Thank you again for everything Julianne!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't think I can properly thank Julianne and the team at Soiree enough for helping to bring our wedding vision to life! We got married in Charlottesville but currently live in Philadelphia and Julianne made planning from a distance so easy and fun! She was always up for meeting us when we were in town and was a great sounding board for ideas, opinions and perspective. She has awesome taste but never pushes anything on you and is always making sure your opinions are heard. She is extremely detail oriented and when things got busy towards the end of planning, I knew I could count on her for anything and nothing stressed her out! The wedding weekend was amazing and I credit how smoothly everything went to her and her team-- from transportation to vendors ( Our band came in from NYC!) she was so professional and we received so many compliments from other vendors on how great she was to work with. I can't imagine the planning process without her and our families raved about how flawlessly the weekend went. Love Soiree!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Julianne and the team at Soiree were an invaluable resource. She worked with us for a full year helping us choose first class vendors for all aspects of the wedding, keeping us on track and making the process as smooth as possible. I was able to fully enjoy the wedding knowing that she was on top of all the details in pulling off what many of my guests said was the best wedding they had ever attended. She is a great person with which to work, managing all the vendor relationships, offering beautiful design advice and logistical expertise. Well worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jill, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We recently had the opportunity to work with Julianne and her team at Soiree. What a treat!! We were able to hand over all of our well laid plans and just enjoy the weeks leading up to the wedding. We had plenty of restful nights knowing that Julianne was handling all of the last minute details - timelines, vendors, emotions - you name it, they handled it, and beautifully. They made wedding weekend one to remember. Many, many thanks!!

Wong/Allen Wedding - Keswick Hall, June 21st.

Profile Picture User4215399, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There are not enough words to describe how fantastic Julianne of Soiree is at planning a wedding. When our original planner did not work out, my daughter found Julianne of Soiree and we could not have been more pleased. My daughter's wedding required a lot of coordination between numerous vendors and Julianne handled everything with calm and precision. She is extremely organized and was so easy to work with. She answers e mails and phone calls right away and has answers before you even ask the question! There was never a problem too big or too small for her to handle and she never disappointed. She conducted the rehearsal in 95 degree heat without breaking a sweat and the day of the wedding she was amazing keeping everything and everyone on point. I cannot stress enough how fantastic she is, we couldn't have pulled off such an amazing and beautiful wedding without her!

Profile Picture Carol, 9/1/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Soiree was phenomenal! We could not have asked for a more professional, creative, and thoughtful person to plan the most special day of our lives. We enjoyed every second of the day, because we knew Julianne had everything under control and would make it perfect. Our family and friends are still raving about what a fun night it was, which was exactly what we wanted. Everything was amazing and we would not have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Julianne and her team were great.. I would definitely recommend having them take the stress out of your special day!

Profile Picture maddy, 6/2/12, 2 Reviews