OcracokeStyle Weddings & Events Reviews

9 | Ocracoke, NC

9 Reviews for OcracokeStyle Weddings & Events

Elizabeth · Married on 07/20/2018

Simply amazing! We chose Ocracoke Style to cater a private party in our home, and couldn’t have had the memorable evening we did without them!
    The menu was exquisitely prepared, presented beautifully and raved about by all our guests. We look forward to using their wonder services again!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Tom · Married on 05/27/2017

Book them immediately. I'm in the wedding business in PA. I've dealt with 100's of wedding planners locally, but my daughter wanted a destination wedding on Ocracoke Island that we spread out over 3 days. Regardless of the venue, I'd hire David Bundy....period. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Laura · Married on 05/30/2016

David, Roy and the crew at Ocracoke Style made our wedding super special and it was so easy for me to plan the wedding from afar! The flowers, the food, the location - everything was perfect. Even the weather! They had so many options for food and venue - you really can't go wrong. And Ocracoke is a perfect wedding destination. Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Bettina · Married on 10/04/2014

Planning a wedding in an isolated setting, such as beautiful Ocracoke Island, can be a daunting task but Ocracoke Style made it easy! This service took care of every last detail from flowers, tent and table rentals, to caterer, and provided outstanding suggestions to complement the setting and wedding theme. The company director was readily accessible and extremely professional, and made our event a dream come true. I would highly recommend Ocracoke Style to help plan your wedding event.

Sent on 03/03/2017
  • Meredith Bundy

Meredith · Married on 05/10/2014

David listened to every single request that I made regarding my wedding expectations. He made sure that my vision was captured perfectly on my wedding day. He is friendly, hard-working, creative, and has a great team that works like a well oiled machine. He made sure that every single detail made its way to our wedding day ..from the perfect flower arrangements to outdoor espalier'd chandelier-adorned arbor... it was just as I had hoped. He is excellent at multitasking and handling a lot of situations at one time, especially since our wedding was large- around 275 guests..and outdoors. He and Roy are a pleasure to work with, as well as the rest of the team of course, and I would recommend them for any event, party or wedding!

Sent on 03/04/2017

A · Married on 10/01/2011

Little more than 25 years ago after my parents were married on Ocracoke, my husband and I had a beautiful wedding on Ocracoke in large part thanks to Ocracokestyle. They coordinated the venues, music, flowers, and catering to the unique setting of Ocracoke and to our vision. It was a beautiful wedding weekend celebration for our families and close friends that we will cherish for years to come.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Jill · Married on 09/29/2008

Rev. Bundy was a great find for my simple, beach wedding. I had no idea where to start finding info about getting married on Ocracoke Island, NC. I called the local Variety Store (where everyone is always friendly and helpful) and they directed me to David Bundy. I called him thinking I was just going to get info about what is needed to get married on the Island. He answered all my questions patiently, before even telling me he could perform the ceremony himself. He was very friendly and helpful without even knowing we would choose him as our officiant.
    My husband, myself, and my son were the only ones to be in attendance so David even provided the witnesses, one of which took pictures for us too!
    All involved were friendly and genuine. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Sent on 10/10/2008

jan · Married on 06/22/2017

David and his team pulled off the wedding of my daughter's dreams. it was simple but elegant and classy . Because it was not overdone it was also affordable. I would highly recommend them to handle any event of any kind on the island.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Ann · Married on 05/20/2017

David at OcracokeStyle was enthusiastic and attentive to my vision and desires for the Big Day. The arbor and tent were not set up how we discussed but it ended up being beautiful and probably better in the end! The food was scrumptious, the cake delightful, and the decor spot on. Lisa was a godsend of a director. Everyone on staff was polite and very friendly!

Sent on 06/19/2017