$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Party Perfection

Don't work your own wedding! Keep calm...hire us!

This is your wedding, It. Is. A. BIG. DEAL. We have over ten years experience with weddings and events in all different facets, we will help you create and execute your vision perfectly. Helping make your day stress free and perfect is what we do. We work with all budgets to help create the fabulous, seamless event of your dreams. From engagement to "I Do", we are there for you. On your wedding day, you will be busy marrying your soulmate, we will handle all the rest. Hiring Party Perfection to handle to details is the best gift you can give to yourself!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Budget Analysis (1)
Full Planning (1)
Destination (1)

I had the pleasure of working with Haley at Party Perfection Weddings + Events in the weeks leading up to my wedding, and she did everything to make our day run smoothly. I was an out-of-state-bride, and after considering many different wedding coordination companies, I chose Party Perfection based on their experience and reputation in the Crystal Coast area.
Haley has experience with many different local vendors, so I knew that I would be in good hands. We kept in touch via email and phone calls since I was unable to meet with her in person due to being out-of-state, and she was right on top of keeping in touch with all of my vendors. She was willing to meet with my mother when needed, and after each meeting my mother gushed about how sweet and together Haley was. She assisted with rehearsal coordination and well as the logistics of our big day. She is such a calming presence, which is especially important on your wedding day for all parties involved. I will forever be thankful for all the effort she put into our day. If you are considering using them for your event, do not think any longer and book them immediately, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Having read so many of the reviews for Geneva Kolb and her staff, I agree 100% with all the praise given to Geneva and her staff at My Perfect Party. Being relatively new to New Bern, this mother of the bride did not know where to start finding the best vendors in the area, so I asked others whose daughters had married here. Our daughter lives in Charlotte and had few weekends she could be here to be in the search. So, Mom and Dad set out on our mission. We heard about Geneva and made an appointment for the first weekend the bride would be in town. Merritt and I knew right away that Geneva was our perfect match. Geneva made great recommendations for our team. Over the following months, Geneva calmly and professionally guided us through all the planning with incredible skill. Every weekend Merritt could be in town, Geneva made time for us and managed to set up appointments with our vendors so we always accomplished as much as we possibly could over that brief time period. On wedding day, Geneva and Haley met us at the front door of the club and from the moment I stepped inside, I knew everything was perfect and was able to enjoy the reception knowing that everything was just as the bride wanted it to be. As a professional event planner myself for 13 years, I know how many details there can be and Geneva and Haley took all the stress and late nights worrying about things off us. I agree with other reviewers - if you have a budget, your first hire should be Geneva and her staff. They are truly the very best of the best!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Party Perfection Pricing

11 Photos

My Photo Album

17 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I have been lucky enough to work on several events with Party Perfection! Geneva and her team work hard to make sure every Brides wants and needs are met. If you are looking for someone to help create the wedding you've always wanted and someone you can trust, I highly recommend Party Perfection!

The best of the best!

For the best wedding day, let Geneva and the pros at Party Perfection handle the details.

Events

New Bern, NC 28562   See On Map
252-876-7143 (phone)
Party Perfection is a wedding planning from Eastern North Carolina servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New Bern , Morehead City , and Greenville. Party Perfection is a professional event planning company that has been part of the Eastern North Carolina wedding industry since 2008 specializing in day of coordinating, partial and full wedding planning.