Party Perfection

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Party Perfection is a wedding planning company based in New Bern, North Carolina. The company has over 10 years of experience helping couples in guiding and outlining every detail of their dream wedding. Their wedding planners will coordinate with the vendors and make sure everything runs smoothly, from the planning process to the wedding day, so you can enjoy and relax on your special day.

Party Perfection offers wedding planning packages that will fit the style and budget of every couple. The company provides services to various wedding types, including civil, destination, eco-friendly, military, religious, cultural, double weddings, elopements, and non-religious. They offer a variety of services to ensure a smooth and stress-free wedding planning process, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals available
  • To-do list
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1250.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Meredith M. Married on 06/01/2021

so awesome!

Haley is wonderful! Throughout the whole process, Haley was professional and kind, and she made our wedding day stress free! She is very responsive, always kept me in the loop, and gave advice/recommendations whenever asked. She worked well with other vendors, fixed problems, and made sure we had a perfect day! My husband and I have only positive things to say about Haley and her team, and we are so glad we hired them to make our wedding day the best day ever!
    Spencer Married on 05/22/2021

The perfect wedding planner

We hired Geneva in summer 2020 for our wedding in May 2021 and we are so glad that we did. Geneva was always there for us when we had questions and concerns, especially in the covid era. When we needed recommendations for vendors, Geneva had the best list of people to choose from. When we wanted to book our venues at Tyron Palace and Cypress Hall, Geneva already knew exactly who to contact and got it done. She reviewed every contract and every aspect of our wedding. On the day of our event, Geneva was so on top of everything that had to be done, and all we had to do was enjoy our wedding day. Usually you hear about one or two things that go wrong during a wedding, for ours there were 0, and we attribute that to Geneva and her team. After our wedding, we both said we could NOT have done this without her, and we truly mean that. If you’re thinking of hiring a wedding planner for your wedding, run don’t walk to Geneva. If you’re thinking you might not need a wedding planner, reconsider that thought and think about all of the things a wedding planner does to make your day perfect. To summarize, just hire Geneva and her team for your wedding, you won’t regret it.
    Rebecca G. Married on 05/05/2021

We love Haley!

Haley came into our wedding planning about a month before our big day. She had little time to get to know us, yet somehow became family after one conversation. I would consider myself very type A, so letting someone else take charge was a huge decision for me. But hiring Haley as our day of coordinator was the best decision! She took everything I threw at her and made it better than I imagined. She was around whenever I needed her, answered all my crazy questions, & made my wedding day unforgettable. She was there from start to end, and took care of everything so I could focus on myself. Y’all don’t hesitate on booking this girl! You won’t regret it

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Party Perfection Price Rates

Katy Lynn Beauty Katy Lynn Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have been lucky enough to work on several events with Party Perfection! Geneva and her team work hard to make sure every Brides wants and needs are met. If you are looking for someone to help create the wedding you've always wanted and someone you can trust, I highly recommend Party Perfection!

Karen Doody Photography Karen Doody Photography Wedding Photographers

The best of the best!

Distinctive Photo Images Distinctive Photo Images Wedding Photographers

For the best wedding day, let Geneva and the pros at Party Perfection handle the details.

211A Broad Street New Bern, NC, 28560
Location of (Party Perfection)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding