41 Reviews for Party Perfection

Budget Analysis (1)
Destination (1)
Elopement (1)
41 Party Perfection Reviews

Geneva was FLAWLESS! My wife and I came to her on super short notice and she handled everything without a hiccup. She gave us the wedding we pictured but BETTER. She kept in contact with us leading up to the wedding and every time we had a question she had the answer. She was one of the most professional people i have ever met. Being retired from the Military I do need everything laid out in detail and I did not have to worry about a thing. My wife and I were able to just enjoy our wedding worry free. If you’re looking for a wedding planner look no further because you will not find a better one. Thank you again for everything you did for my wife and I Geneva! You’re a blessing!

Profile Picture George, 7/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Elopement, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony

Geneva and her team are the best of the best! We hired Party Perfection for our day of coordination and they were the best decision to have for our wedding day. I honestly don’t know how people go through a wedding without them! Geneva was on top of every little detail and allowed myself, our family, and our bridal party to completely relax and truly enjoy our wedding day - every time I offered to do something she told me we weren’t allowed to do work on our wedding day :) Which was truly so amazing! Her professionalism, kind personality, and true talent in her work made working with her so easy and rewarding! Our wedding day would not have been as amazing as it was without Party Perfection

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/18/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of working with Haley at Party Perfection Weddings + Events in the weeks leading up to my wedding, and she did everything to make our day run smoothly. I was an out-of-state-bride, and after considering many different wedding coordination companies, I chose Party Perfection based on their experience and reputation in the Crystal Coast area.
Haley has experience with many different local vendors, so I knew that I would be in good hands. We kept in touch via email and phone calls since I was unable to meet with her in person due to being out-of-state, and she was right on top of keeping in touch with all of my vendors. She was willing to meet with my mother when needed, and after each meeting my mother gushed about how sweet and together Haley was. She assisted with rehearsal coordination and well as the logistics of our big day. She is such a calming presence, which is especially important on your wedding day for all parties involved. I will forever be thankful for all the effort she put into our day. If you are considering using them for your event, do not think any longer and book them immediately, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Having read so many of the reviews for Geneva Kolb and her staff, I agree 100% with all the praise given to Geneva and her staff at My Perfect Party. Being relatively new to New Bern, this mother of the bride did not know where to start finding the best vendors in the area, so I asked others whose daughters had married here. Our daughter lives in Charlotte and had few weekends she could be here to be in the search. So, Mom and Dad set out on our mission. We heard about Geneva and made an appointment for the first weekend the bride would be in town. Merritt and I knew right away that Geneva was our perfect match. Geneva made great recommendations for our team. Over the following months, Geneva calmly and professionally guided us through all the planning with incredible skill. Every weekend Merritt could be in town, Geneva made time for us and managed to set up appointments with our vendors so we always accomplished as much as we possibly could over that brief time period. On wedding day, Geneva and Haley met us at the front door of the club and from the moment I stepped inside, I knew everything was perfect and was able to enjoy the reception knowing that everything was just as the bride wanted it to be. As a professional event planner myself for 13 years, I know how many details there can be and Geneva and Haley took all the stress and late nights worrying about things off us. I agree with other reviewers - if you have a budget, your first hire should be Geneva and her staff. They are truly the very best of the best!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

When it comes to weddings these ladies know there stuff!! I had the pleasure of working with three of these lovely ladies for my wedding! Geneva helped me get my vision for my big day off the ground. Let me tell you she knew exactly what I wanted and more!! Haley was there for me through the end and made sure everything was flawless!! Valerie was there the day of the wedding and if you have kids be sure to ask for her to help attend she rocks with children!! Haley not only took the stress off if me but my mother and mother-in-law too!! By the end of it all they feel like family and to me that makes it even better!! #staycalmhireaplanner these ladies won't let you down!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about Geneva and her staff. They attended to my every need, not only on the wedding day but also throughout the wedding planning process. Geneva was incredibly punctual and organized, even responding to my many late night emails! The assistance of Party Perfection was absolutely worth every penny. I don't want to imagine having to plan it without their help!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As the mother of the bride, I highly recommend Geneva. I was able to enjoy the entire day because Geneva and her team took care of every thing.
She also made great recommendations leading up to the wedding weekend. I am so thankful for them. Don't have a wedding without Party Perfection!

Profile Picture Charlene, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

I learned very quickly during my wedding planning process... that when my mom or friends asked me to make decisions about my wedding day — “I’m not sure, whatever you think,” was not a helpful response. Of course, I cared about the details, but I’m truly not a picky girl (and I trusted they’d make the right decisions). And they did.

So when I talked to Geneva, and she countered those “IDK” responses with ideas that I truly loved - I was so happy, relieved and grateful that this “not-so-helpful” and “not-so-picky bride-to-be” had found the one planner who could read her mind, and coordinate the perfect day!

The Party Perfection team paid attention to every single detail, and made everything happen. If you want it done right, these are your gals!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Geneva and her team are literally the bomb.com! I had the pleasure of working with Haley during planning, and Valerie assisted day of. I could not of asked for a better duo to help make sure everything went as smooth as possible. During planning Haley was always available when I needed her, and day of her and Valerie did an amazing job making sure that every detail was like I wanted (and were even there to laugh with me when I needed my nerves calmed). I am SO THANKFUL for all of their hard work! They are fabulous people to work with! xoxo

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was amazing! Geneva and her crew went above and beyond to ensure that our event at Abilena was top notch. We have major issues with the weather, and everyone worked to ensure that the ceremony and reception went off without a hitch regardless. Can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Mitchel, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't know how we could have done it without Geneva. Our day was in a tossup until the very last second. She had a backup plan for the backup plan. Geneva and her team took all the guess work out of planning and organization for our wedding day and worked tirelessly to make our day how we wanted it. THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture David, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so happy that we worked with Geneva! She was such an amazing wedding that helped me so much with my big day. She gave me helpful tips when I asked and was so flexible in meeting with me. I would recommend her to any one that I know planning a wedding. I truly don't know what I would have done if I didn't have her as a wedding planner.

Profile Picture Eva, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were so lucky to have Haley and Macy help organize our wedding! They were both incredibly helpful with planning, working with our vendors, and making sure our ceremony and reception ran smoothly. We could not have done it without them!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, To-Do Lists

Geneva Kolb with Party Perfection is amazing. From the moment I had my first meeting with her, I knew she and her company were the perfect fit to plan/coordinate my wedding and reception. She was incredibly professional, quick to respond to all of my questions and fully delivered on all of the set expectations for my big day. Geneva provided great vendor referrals...I could not have been more pleased with the entire process. Haley, who works with Geneva, was fantastic as well. They both made me feel so special on my wedding day. My now husband, John, relied on Geneva for help with a wedding surprise and she was faubulous with him as well. I highly recommend Geneva and Party Perfection to any bride and groom looking for an event planner. She and her company are the absolute best!!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Geneva is AMAZING!! I can't tell you how many people have said my wedding looked like one you would see in a magazine. She is that good!!! I'm so grateful for all her hard work and creativity.

Profile Picture Molly, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Geneva and Haley both exceeded my expectations! So much heart and dedication was put into making the wedding "dream" become reality. Rehearsal ran smooth on Friday and that smoothness extended on Saturday when everything really came to life. My cousin and her new husband could not have been more pleased and stress free because of their endless efforts. I highly recommend Party Perfection for any upcoming event you may have!

Profile Picture Ashlyn, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We definitely recommend Party Perfection to anyone planning an event. Services provided allowed us to focus on the occasion instead of stressing over details. Geneva was very professional and has great connections throughout our community.

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I absolutely loved everything about our wedding day. All of the preparation was made easy because of Geneva at Party Perfections. Her ability to make a bride feel special and understand exactly what we were wanting at our wedding was amazing. She was so flexible and answered phone calls and texts in a very timely manner. The day of the wedding, things went very smoothly. If you are looking for a wedding planner that is very organized, sensible, and easy to get along with Party Perfections is who you should go with!

Profile Picture Allyson , 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Geneva and her crew are amazing. They made sure the wedding day went as planned. She is over prepared and had a few of the things that I had forgotten at home. A definite life saver and stress reliever. Can't say enough good things!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My daughter and I are the least organized people. I never thought I could afford a wedding planner; turns out Party Perfection offers services that meet all budgets.
Hailey took all of the guess work out !
She is very good at what she does.
Party Perfection pulled off a wedding in the middle of Hurricane Matthew!
What could've been a disaster was saved by the people who knew exactly what to do.
Geneva and Hailey are both the best.
I could go on and on, but I will end it with this:
Their name suits them to a tee!
Party Perfection!
When I say she thinks of everything I mean it!

Profile Picture Juanita, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Geneva and her staff are the BEST. My husband and I could not have been happier with everything from the start to the finish. We LOVED our wedding!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Geneva and her group are the best! We had the most beautiful wedding reception ever, thanks to her. She was very helpful in planning, organizing and bringing the vision to life the day of our wedding. She is so sweet and understanding and professional. She helped us through planning that made the day run so much more smoothly than it would have without her. The guests at our wedding said that it was the most beautiful and well thought out that they had ever attended. Many thanks to Party Perfections for making a dream a reality!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Great group of girls to work with! Thanks to them, my wedding day was perfect and stress free!!

Profile Picture Jade, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow! Words cannot express how thankful I am that I met Geneva at a bridal show! Immediately I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. She suggested things I hadn't considered, maximized our budget and really helps me figure out what I wanted. All of my friends and family will attest that I am indecisive and a second guesser, but Geneva helped me through that and was ever so patient with my million questions. She handled my rowdy group at our rehearsal and even our pastor was shocked at how quick and painless it was. On the day of she and her staff went to work, i still think maybe she had a hidden army somewhere because the transformation of the venue was incredible. She thinks of everything, thank goodness she had ever cake servers as our somehow got lost on the drive down. she even packed us a picnic basket for our getaway. she really helped keep me sane and my family relaxed throughout it all, no doubt our wedding was an incredible success because of her and her team. THANKS A MILLION!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/1/16, 2 Reviews