Party Perfection Reviews

47 Reviews for Party Perfection

47 Party Perfection Reviews

H · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience

I cannot say enough about Geneva of Party Perfection. She was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She provided tools and programs to make planning so simple, shared great advice and suggestions without every changing my vision, and always responded promptly to any questions I had. She was so present and helpful and went above and beyond to make sure our special day went perfectly. On the wedding day I did not have a single stress or worry and I watched my vision become a reality. She worked tirelessly behind the scenes to correct any errors I had made, handling them flawlessly. So many guests at our wedding made it a point to mention to us what a wonderful job Geneva did. We were beyond impressed and happy with her services and I would recommend her to everyone who is getting married!

Brian Phannemiller · Married on 10/20/2018

Really is Perfection...

Perfect! There is nothing else I can really say. T'Kiyah and Haley were fantastic on my wedding day while Geneva was always there for my wife and me from day one. Top level service through and through. Thank you.

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

Geneva is the best wedding planner ever! She did a fabulous job and we would highly recommend using her for all your party needs! A true professional and we couldn’t have asked for anything more! Fabulous job!!

Alicea · Married on 09/29/2018

Party Perfection is amazing!!!! Haley and Val helped me with my wedding and she went above and beyond! They set up, made sure everything went smoothly and as planned, and most of all made sure I did not stress the day of! Words cannot express what a great job they did!! I am impressed. I would totally get married again just to use them again!!

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

We couldn't have picked a better wedding planner. In the beginning we were unsure if we wanted or needed to spend the money but after the AMAZING job Geneva did it was the best money we ever spent. We couldn't have been happier with how it went. Thank you for everything!!!

Becky · Married on 09/02/2018

Geneva and her team are absolutely wonderful and made our wedding day stress free! I could not thank them enough for helping to create such a perfect day for us.

George · Married on 07/26/2018

Geneva was FLAWLESS! My wife and I came to her on super short notice and she handled everything without a hiccup. She gave us the wedding we pictured but BETTER. She kept in contact with us leading up to the wedding and every time we had a question she had the answer. She was one of the most professional people i have ever met. Being retired from the Military I do need everything laid out in detail and I did not have to worry about a thing. My wife and I were able to just enjoy our wedding worry free. If you’re looking for a wedding planner look no further because you will not find a better one. Thank you again for everything you did for my wife and I Geneva! You’re a blessing!

Jo Ann · Married on 06/02/2018

Best Value for Your Dollar

As MOB for two weddings within one year, I needed an experienced and competent coordinator. We hired Haley for the first wedding, and she was so exceptional we just had to bring her back for the second. Highly, highly, highly recommend!!

Alyssa · Married on 05/18/2018

Geneva and her team are the best of the best! We hired Party Perfection for our day of coordination and they were the best decision to have for our wedding day. I honestly don’t know how people go through a wedding without them! Geneva was on top of every little detail and allowed myself, our family, and our bridal party to completely relax and truly enjoy our wedding day - every time I offered to do something she told me we weren’t allowed to do work on our wedding day :) Which was truly so amazing! Her professionalism, kind personality, and true talent in her work made working with her so easy and rewarding! Our wedding day would not have been as amazing as it was without Party Perfection

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Haley at Party Perfection Weddings + Events in the weeks leading up to my wedding, and she did everything to make our day run smoothly. I was an out-of-state-bride, and after considering many different wedding coordination companies, I chose Party Perfection based on their experience and reputation in the Crystal Coast area.
    Haley has experience with many different local vendors, so I knew that I would be in good hands. We kept in touch via email and phone calls since I was unable to meet with her in person due to being out-of-state, and she was right on top of keeping in touch with all of my vendors. She was willing to meet with my mother when needed, and after each meeting my mother gushed about how sweet and together Haley was. She assisted with rehearsal coordination and well as the logistics of our big day. She is such a calming presence, which is especially important on your wedding day for all parties involved. I will forever be thankful for all the effort she put into our day. If you are considering using them for your event, do not think any longer and book them immediately, you will not regret it!

Nancy · Married on 10/07/2017

Having read so many of the reviews for Geneva Kolb and her staff, I agree 100% with all the praise given to Geneva and her staff at My Perfect Party. Being relatively new to New Bern, this mother of the bride did not know where to start finding the best vendors in the area, so I asked others whose daughters had married here. Our daughter lives in Charlotte and had few weekends she could be here to be in the search. So, Mom and Dad set out on our mission. We heard about Geneva and made an appointment for the first weekend the bride would be in town. Merritt and I knew right away that Geneva was our perfect match. Geneva made great recommendations for our team. Over the following months, Geneva calmly and professionally guided us through all the planning with incredible skill. Every weekend Merritt could be in town, Geneva made time for us and managed to set up appointments with our vendors so we always accomplished as much as we possibly could over that brief time period. On wedding day, Geneva and Haley met us at the front door of the club and from the moment I stepped inside, I knew everything was perfect and was able to enjoy the reception knowing that everything was just as the bride wanted it to be. As a professional event planner myself for 13 years, I know how many details there can be and Geneva and Haley took all the stress and late nights worrying about things off us. I agree with other reviewers - if you have a budget, your first hire should be Geneva and her staff. They are truly the very best of the best!

Jackie · Married on 09/30/2017

When it comes to weddings these ladies know there stuff!! I had the pleasure of working with three of these lovely ladies for my wedding! Geneva helped me get my vision for my big day off the ground. Let me tell you she knew exactly what I wanted and more!! Haley was there for me through the end and made sure everything was flawless!! Valerie was there the day of the wedding and if you have kids be sure to ask for her to help attend she rocks with children!! Haley not only took the stress off if me but my mother and mother-in-law too!! By the end of it all they feel like family and to me that makes it even better!! #staycalmhireaplanner these ladies won't let you down!!

Alex · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Geneva and her staff. They attended to my every need, not only on the wedding day but also throughout the wedding planning process. Geneva was incredibly punctual and organized, even responding to my many late night emails! The assistance of Party Perfection was absolutely worth every penny. I don't want to imagine having to plan it without their help!

Charlene · Married on 09/16/2017

As the mother of the bride, I highly recommend Geneva. I was able to enjoy the entire day because Geneva and her team took care of every thing.
    She also made great recommendations leading up to the wedding weekend. I am so thankful for them. Don't have a wedding without Party Perfection!

Kimberly · Married on 09/16/2017

I learned very quickly during my wedding planning process... that when my mom or friends asked me to make decisions about my wedding day — “I’m not sure, whatever you think,” was not a helpful response. Of course, I cared about the details, but I’m truly not a picky girl (and I trusted they’d make the right decisions). And they did.

So when I talked to Geneva, and she countered those “IDK” responses with ideas that I truly loved - I was so happy, relieved and grateful that this “not-so-helpful” and “not-so-picky bride-to-be” had found the one planner who could read her mind, and coordinate the perfect day!

The Party Perfection team paid attention to every single detail, and made everything happen. If you want it done right, these are your gals!

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Geneva and her team are literally the bomb.com! I had the pleasure of working with Haley during planning, and Valerie assisted day of. I could not of asked for a better duo to help make sure everything went as smooth as possible. During planning Haley was always available when I needed her, and day of her and Valerie did an amazing job making sure that every detail was like I wanted (and were even there to laugh with me when I needed my nerves calmed). I am SO THANKFUL for all of their hard work! They are fabulous people to work with! xoxo

Mitchel · Married on 08/12/2017

Everything was amazing! Geneva and her crew went above and beyond to ensure that our event at Abilena was top notch. We have major issues with the weather, and everyone worked to ensure that the ceremony and reception went off without a hitch regardless. Can't thank you enough!

David · Married on 08/12/2017

I don't know how we could have done it without Geneva. Our day was in a tossup until the very last second. She had a backup plan for the backup plan. Geneva and her team took all the guess work out of planning and organization for our wedding day and worked tirelessly to make our day how we wanted it. THANK YOU!!!

Eva · Married on 07/22/2017

I am so happy that we worked with Geneva! She was such an amazing wedding that helped me so much with my big day. She gave me helpful tips when I asked and was so flexible in meeting with me. I would recommend her to any one that I know planning a wedding. I truly don't know what I would have done if I didn't have her as a wedding planner.

Mary · Married on 06/17/2017

We were so lucky to have Haley and Macy help organize our wedding! They were both incredibly helpful with planning, working with our vendors, and making sure our ceremony and reception ran smoothly. We could not have done it without them!

Julie · Married on 05/06/2017

Geneva Kolb with Party Perfection is amazing. From the moment I had my first meeting with her, I knew she and her company were the perfect fit to plan/coordinate my wedding and reception. She was incredibly professional, quick to respond to all of my questions and fully delivered on all of the set expectations for my big day. Geneva provided great vendor referrals...I could not have been more pleased with the entire process. Haley, who works with Geneva, was fantastic as well. They both made me feel so special on my wedding day. My now husband, John, relied on Geneva for help with a wedding surprise and she was faubulous with him as well. I highly recommend Geneva and Party Perfection to any bride and groom looking for an event planner. She and her company are the absolute best!!!!

Molly · Married on 11/26/2016

Geneva is AMAZING!! I can't tell you how many people have said my wedding looked like one you would see in a magazine. She is that good!!! I'm so grateful for all her hard work and creativity.

Ashlyn · Married on 11/12/2016

Geneva and Haley both exceeded my expectations! So much heart and dedication was put into making the wedding "dream" become reality. Rehearsal ran smooth on Friday and that smoothness extended on Saturday when everything really came to life. My cousin and her new husband could not have been more pleased and stress free because of their endless efforts. I highly recommend Party Perfection for any upcoming event you may have!

Barbara · Married on 11/12/2016

We definitely recommend Party Perfection to anyone planning an event. Services provided allowed us to focus on the occasion instead of stressing over details. Geneva was very professional and has great connections throughout our community.