Party Perfection Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Meredith M. Married on 06/01/2021

so awesome!

Haley is wonderful! Throughout the whole process, Haley was professional and kind, and she made our wedding day stress free! She is very responsive, always kept me in the loop, and gave advice/recommendations whenever asked. She worked well with other vendors, fixed problems, and made sure we had a perfect day! My husband and I have only positive things to say about Haley and her team, and we are so glad we hired them to make our wedding day the best day ever!
    Spencer Married on 05/22/2021

The perfect wedding planner

We hired Geneva in summer 2020 for our wedding in May 2021 and we are so glad that we did. Geneva was always there for us when we had questions and concerns, especially in the covid era. When we needed recommendations for vendors, Geneva had the best list of people to choose from. When we wanted to book our venues at Tyron Palace and Cypress Hall, Geneva already knew exactly who to contact and got it done. She reviewed every contract and every aspect of our wedding. On the day of our event, Geneva was so on top of everything that had to be done, and all we had to do was enjoy our wedding day. Usually you hear about one or two things that go wrong during a wedding, for ours there were 0, and we attribute that to Geneva and her team. After our wedding, we both said we could NOT have done this without her, and we truly mean that. If you’re thinking of hiring a wedding planner for your wedding, run don’t walk to Geneva. If you’re thinking you might not need a wedding planner, reconsider that thought and think about all of the things a wedding planner does to make your day perfect. To summarize, just hire Geneva and her team for your wedding, you won’t regret it.
    Rebecca G. Married on 05/05/2021

We love Haley!

Haley came into our wedding planning about a month before our big day. She had little time to get to know us, yet somehow became family after one conversation. I would consider myself very type A, so letting someone else take charge was a huge decision for me. But hiring Haley as our day of coordinator was the best decision! She took everything I threw at her and made it better than I imagined. She was around whenever I needed her, answered all my crazy questions, & made my wedding day unforgettable. She was there from start to end, and took care of everything so I could focus on myself. Y’all don’t hesitate on booking this girl! You won’t regret it
    Jh New B. Married on 04/24/2021

Party Perfection

Geneva is a complete professional and because of her diplomacy is able to smooth over those sticky situations every bride has! No detail is overlooked and Geneva’s calm and soothing demeanor helped to make my daughters day magical! You won’t be disappointed when she joins your team!
    Phylicia Q. Married on 04/24/2021

Haley knows what she is doing!

Haley was amazing at keeping everything moving smoothly. I didn't have to worry or stress about anything! She had everything under control and I got to relax and have fun!
    Christy Married on 03/20/2021

Haley Was Amazing!!!

We had such a great experience with Haley. She was responsive and super attentive. Thanks to her our wedding was organized and went super smooth! Would hire her ten times over!!!
    Kasey A. Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing!

BEST DECISION YOU'LL EVER MAKE when it comes to planning your wedding! Haley (or as I will forevermore call her, Halo 😘) and her team made our wedding day an absolute dream. They made sure it was a stress free and beautiful weekend. We couldn’t have been more relaxed and calm. About a month before our wedding, Haley began to contact our vendors and finalize all the details. She helped me fill in the blanks and made sure she understood our vision of our wedding weekend. She kept me calm amongst COVID curveballs and always had a solution. Haley even jumped in during our photos following the ceremony to ensure perfection of every detail. We couldn’t have been happier with her assistance or her execution. If you are on the fence about using Party Perfections’ services, please let me reassure you the answer is DO IT!!!
  • Catherine
    Catherine Married on 01/02/2021

Peace of mind, stay on budget and schedule while enjoying your wedding and the planning process

From the moment we met Geneva and chatted about our wedding vision, we knew she was the perfect fit for our big day! Through countless COVID changes over a significant course of the year of planning, to navigating family dynamics, to making our dreams a reality, Geneva was there for us and helped make the entire process fun! On the day of the wedding, if there were any issues or anything that didn’t go to plan I still don’t know about it because Geneva and Hayley took care of it. Everything stayed on schedule but I never felt rushed. Initially I was hesitant about hiring a planner and what I thought would be an added expense, but between helping us find cheaper options for exactly what we wanted and working with our other vendors and then you add the peace of mind to truly enjoy our wedding day this was the best investment we made! If you are on the fence, I’d highly suggest you hire Party Perfection now and make your wedding planning life enjoyable and be able to enjoy your big day!
    Mary M. Married on 11/07/2020

#everybodyneedsahayley

We found Party Perfection online and read the reviews. After meeting with Geneva, we knew we hit the jackpot. As Geneva was already assigned another wedding, Hayley was assigned our wedding. We opted for the package that was mainly the week of help. We already had most of our vendors before finding them. They were patient and professional and simply got the job done!! Any question I asked, they already had it handled!! The biggest thing I can tell you is that everybody needs a Hayley!! Hayley, Geneva and team were awesome. I would definitely use them again and I highly recommend anybody calling them for their special day!!
    Madison L. Married on 06/27/2020

Fantastic!!

I absolutely LOVED working with Haley. She takes great pride and fantastic care with each of her clients. She helped my fantastic day go off without a hitch. We dealt with COVID this year and rescheduling, but Haley and our other vendors helped SO MUCH. I will always remember this entire experience as a fun and “somewhat” relaxing time.
    Heather H. Married on 05/09/2020

Haley and Geneva are amazing to work with!

We first booked Party Perfection for our wedding in May 2020 and Geneva was there for us every step of the way when we needed help! When we had to postpone our wedding because of COVID, they were so accommodating and made the process of rescheduling so easy. Haley then took over for Geneva and she made our wedding everything we had dreamed of and more! She took care of everything that came up the day of the wedding and Anthony and I had nothing to worry about. Thank you Haley & Geneva for everything!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa N. Married on 05/02/2020

Exceptional!

Haley was a wonderful wedding planner. She was professional, timely, and listened to our needs. It a was great feeling knowing Haley had everything under control even under stressful circumstances! Would highly recommend Haley and Party Perfections to any bride looking for someone to help make their day their very best!
    Julie Married on 04/18/2020

10/10 stars

Our coordinator from Party Perfection has been amazing, to say the least. She helped plan a great wedding and then covid happened. She remained as calm as ever through every postponing issue. When we chose a new date and then had to move it AGAIN, she was so flexible and supportive. When we decided on our minimony she was on board and kept me so calm the whole day. Do not hesitate to pick Haley as your planner/coordinator.
    Miranda H. Married on 01/25/2020

Wonderful!

The name says it all. Everything was perfect. Haley was amazing to work with. She knew what to expect at every turn and kept the day flowing smoothly. I wanted a stress free day and she made that happen. Thank you Haley and Party Perfection!
    Michelle H. Married on 01/25/2020

Outstanding

Haley with the party perfection is excellent she made this day that was such an important day go so smoothly it was just a wonderful wonderful day again thank you Haley for all that you have done for my daughter on this special day you are awesome.
  • John
    John M. Married on 01/01/2020

Vendor (DJ)

Our DJ company always loves working with anyone on this team. They go out of their way and work hard behind the scenes to make each wedding experience perfect.
  • Amanda
    Amanda E. Married on 12/10/2019

Party Perfection is worth it!

T'Kiyah was a dream! I honestly thought I could do my 170 person wedding without a coordinator or have a friend do it and I was wrong. She got all of my vendors on the same page, hopped on issues quickly and came up with solutions, initiated weekly phone meetings, performed an in-person walkthrough. On wedding day she was fantastic in organizing everyone and making my vision come true! She was worth it!
  • Maggie
    Maggie B. Married on 12/10/2019

Truly Perfect

The name says it all! Party Perfection is truly perfection! I am a perfectionist and felt like I would have trouble handing over the reins to someone else for my wedding. I was wrong! I was completely at ease on my wedding weekend knowing that Geneva and her team had every detail covered. The Party Perfection team carried out our wedding vision flawlessly and they worked tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure everything was truly perfect. Their level of professionalism is unparalleled. Leading up to the wedding, Geneva helped me source almost all my vendors and always had recommendations when I ran into dead ends in finding certain vendors. Her relationships with vendors and her reputation are insurmountable. Please do yourself a favor and make hiring Party Perfection the first item you check off when planning your wedding!
    Valerie S. Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing! Perfection!

Geneva & Haley were absolutely amazing!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 10/12/2019

Taylor Wedding 10.12.19

Haley at Party Perfection is amazing!! She 100% there for you, she makes sure everything is perfect and goes smoothly for your special day. Super sweet and a genuine. You can tell she loves your job and treats her couples like family. I highly recommend Haley for your big day!!!
  • Ang
    Angela Married on 09/28/2019

Ohio Bride

Haley Thomas was the lead planner for my wedding at Ocean’s Edge in North Topsail. I am from Ohio and when I had originally chose Topsail as my destination, I had never been there! Haley was fantastic to work with. She gave me great recommendations on vendors, had great communication throughout the entire time I needed her also. Plus she was able to handle my anxious mother perfectly! Haley and her assistant, Grace, were fantastic on the day of the wedding. They decorated the space BEAUTIFULLY and had the entire day running smoothly. I really couldn’t have gotten through this year without her. I truly thank Haley and Grace for all that they did for us. You will not regret booking with them!
  • W
    Wendy R. Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Geneva and her team did a phenomenal job with my daughter's wedding this past weekend. Her calm demeanor and professionalism really enhanced the entire process. She offers expert advice that the family might not think of, such as whisking the couple away during the cocktail hour so they get a chance to eat! She is extremely helpful without being overbearing. Highly recommended!
  • Megan
    Megan T. Married on 06/04/2019

Absolutely made our day!

We decided to hire Party Perfection for the month-of coordination, mainly because we knew we wanted our families (and ourselves) to be able to enjoy the wedding weekend without having to deal with any details or worries. Haley Thomas worked with us, and we couldn't have been happier. My husband and I truly feel as though we were able to enjoy our wedding and reception, which was our hope. Haley took care of everything, and if there were any hiccups, we didn't know about them (which was PERFECT)! Haley was also very helpful along the way, making vendor recommendations and guiding some of the planning process when I would get stuck. Hiring Party Perfection was hands-down some of the best money that we spent on our wedding, and I would highly recommend them!
    Sarah H. Married on 05/10/2019

Made my party absolute perfection

I cannot say enough about Party Perfection and specifically Haley. Haley was my day of planner but even before that, she was responsive to my never ending questions via email, call, and FaceTime. Haley helped create a no-stress wedding for me. She went above and beyond to give my husband and I a moment to ourselves and even found herself on babysitting duty for one of the ring bearers. At the end of the night, she loaded up all our belongings. Haley and Party Perfection made the entire night absolute perfection. I highly recommend them.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 05/04/2019

Great Experience

Geneva and her team were wonderful to work with! From vendor selections early on to planning out the timeline and details they were great. They made sure every detail of our day was taken care of and I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of because I knew they had it all under control. If you are getting married in Eastern NC I would highly recommend Party Perfection for your event!