Party Perfection Reviews

Party Perfection 7
  • W

Wendy Rosenthal · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Geneva and her team did a phenomenal job with my daughter's wedding this past weekend. Her calm demeanor and professionalism really enhanced the entire process. She offers expert advice that the family might not think of, such as whisking the couple away during the cocktail hour so they get a chance to eat! She is extremely helpful without being overbearing. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Megan

Megan M Tryon · Married on 06/04/2019

Absolutely made our day!

We decided to hire Party Perfection for the month-of coordination, mainly because we knew we wanted our families (and ourselves) to be able to enjoy the wedding weekend without having to deal with any details or worries. Haley Thomas worked with us, and we couldn't have been happier. My husband and I truly feel as though we were able to enjoy our wedding and reception, which was our hope. Haley took care of everything, and if there were any hiccups, we didn't know about them (which was PERFECT)! Haley was also very helpful along the way, making vendor recommendations and guiding some of the planning process when I would get stuck. Hiring Party Perfection was hands-down some of the best money that we spent on our wedding, and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Experience

Geneva and her team were wonderful to work with! From vendor selections early on to planning out the timeline and details they were great. They made sure every detail of our day was taken care of and I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of because I knew they had it all under control. If you are getting married in Eastern NC I would highly recommend Party Perfection for your event!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Party Perfection 13
    Party Perfection 14

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Geneva was amazing!

Geneva was absolutely amazing!! We hired her for wedding planning and coordination. We lived out of town so planning meetings, etc was a little difficult for us - Geneva made herself available and accommodated us perfectly! On our wedding day, Geneva made sure everything went off without a hitch. We had rain, needed to execute a back up plan, and she made it happen with ease. She truly made sure our wedding was the happiest day of our life- and it was!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Tieghlor

Tieghlor · Married on 01/18/2019

A must hire!

I am so thankful for Haley Thomas and all for her help along the way during our wedding planning process! Haley and Geneva were there for each concern up until the wedding day. The day of our wedding, Haley and her assistant were on site and ready to handle a large bridal party (11 bridesmaids and 11 groomsmen) and every curve ball we threw their way. They ensured we had everything we needed, that our vendors were taken care of, and that all of our guests were having a great time. I could not say enough how important it is to hire this planning team for your event. They know exactly what to do, how to do it, and when to have it completed by. We had great advice, we had agendas for the day of, and now we have a great friend! Thank you so much for making us feel like royalty on our wedding day and for taking such great care of your clients!

Sent on 02/07/2019

H · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience

I cannot say enough about Geneva of Party Perfection. She was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She provided tools and programs to make planning so simple, shared great advice and suggestions without every changing my vision, and always responded promptly to any questions I had. She was so present and helpful and went above and beyond to make sure our special day went perfectly. On the wedding day I did not have a single stress or worry and I watched my vision become a reality. She worked tirelessly behind the scenes to correct any errors I had made, handling them flawlessly. So many guests at our wedding made it a point to mention to us what a wonderful job Geneva did. We were beyond impressed and happy with her services and I would recommend her to everyone who is getting married!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Brian Phannemiller · Married on 10/20/2018

Really is Perfection...

Perfect! There is nothing else I can really say. T'Kiyah and Haley were fantastic on my wedding day while Geneva was always there for my wife and me from day one. Top level service through and through. Thank you.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

Geneva is the best wedding planner ever! She did a fabulous job and we would highly recommend using her for all your party needs! A true professional and we couldn’t have asked for anything more! Fabulous job!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Alicea · Married on 09/29/2018

Party Perfection is amazing!!!! Haley and Val helped me with my wedding and she went above and beyond! They set up, made sure everything went smoothly and as planned, and most of all made sure I did not stress the day of! Words cannot express what a great job they did!! I am impressed. I would totally get married again just to use them again!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

We couldn't have picked a better wedding planner. In the beginning we were unsure if we wanted or needed to spend the money but after the AMAZING job Geneva did it was the best money we ever spent. We couldn't have been happier with how it went. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Becky · Married on 09/02/2018

Geneva and her team are absolutely wonderful and made our wedding day stress free! I could not thank them enough for helping to create such a perfect day for us.

Sent on 09/30/2018

George · Married on 07/26/2018

Geneva was FLAWLESS! My wife and I came to her on super short notice and she handled everything without a hiccup. She gave us the wedding we pictured but BETTER. She kept in contact with us leading up to the wedding and every time we had a question she had the answer. She was one of the most professional people i have ever met. Being retired from the Military I do need everything laid out in detail and I did not have to worry about a thing. My wife and I were able to just enjoy our wedding worry free. If you’re looking for a wedding planner look no further because you will not find a better one. Thank you again for everything you did for my wife and I Geneva! You’re a blessing!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Jo Ann · Married on 06/02/2018

Best Value for Your Dollar

As MOB for two weddings within one year, I needed an experienced and competent coordinator. We hired Haley for the first wedding, and she was so exceptional we just had to bring her back for the second. Highly, highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/18/2018

Geneva and her team are the best of the best! We hired Party Perfection for our day of coordination and they were the best decision to have for our wedding day. I honestly don’t know how people go through a wedding without them! Geneva was on top of every little detail and allowed myself, our family, and our bridal party to completely relax and truly enjoy our wedding day - every time I offered to do something she told me we weren’t allowed to do work on our wedding day :) Which was truly so amazing! Her professionalism, kind personality, and true talent in her work made working with her so easy and rewarding! Our wedding day would not have been as amazing as it was without Party Perfection

Sent on 05/29/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Haley at Party Perfection Weddings + Events in the weeks leading up to my wedding, and she did everything to make our day run smoothly. I was an out-of-state-bride, and after considering many different wedding coordination companies, I chose Party Perfection based on their experience and reputation in the Crystal Coast area.
    Haley has experience with many different local vendors, so I knew that I would be in good hands. We kept in touch via email and phone calls since I was unable to meet with her in person due to being out-of-state, and she was right on top of keeping in touch with all of my vendors. She was willing to meet with my mother when needed, and after each meeting my mother gushed about how sweet and together Haley was. She assisted with rehearsal coordination and well as the logistics of our big day. She is such a calming presence, which is especially important on your wedding day for all parties involved. I will forever be thankful for all the effort she put into our day. If you are considering using them for your event, do not think any longer and book them immediately, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Nancy · Married on 10/07/2017

Having read so many of the reviews for Geneva Kolb and her staff, I agree 100% with all the praise given to Geneva and her staff at My Perfect Party. Being relatively new to New Bern, this mother of the bride did not know where to start finding the best vendors in the area, so I asked others whose daughters had married here. Our daughter lives in Charlotte and had few weekends she could be here to be in the search. So, Mom and Dad set out on our mission. We heard about Geneva and made an appointment for the first weekend the bride would be in town. Merritt and I knew right away that Geneva was our perfect match. Geneva made great recommendations for our team. Over the following months, Geneva calmly and professionally guided us through all the planning with incredible skill. Every weekend Merritt could be in town, Geneva made time for us and managed to set up appointments with our vendors so we always accomplished as much as we possibly could over that brief time period. On wedding day, Geneva and Haley met us at the front door of the club and from the moment I stepped inside, I knew everything was perfect and was able to enjoy the reception knowing that everything was just as the bride wanted it to be. As a professional event planner myself for 13 years, I know how many details there can be and Geneva and Haley took all the stress and late nights worrying about things off us. I agree with other reviewers - if you have a budget, your first hire should be Geneva and her staff. They are truly the very best of the best!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Jackie · Married on 09/30/2017

When it comes to weddings these ladies know there stuff!! I had the pleasure of working with three of these lovely ladies for my wedding! Geneva helped me get my vision for my big day off the ground. Let me tell you she knew exactly what I wanted and more!! Haley was there for me through the end and made sure everything was flawless!! Valerie was there the day of the wedding and if you have kids be sure to ask for her to help attend she rocks with children!! Haley not only took the stress off if me but my mother and mother-in-law too!! By the end of it all they feel like family and to me that makes it even better!! #staycalmhireaplanner these ladies won't let you down!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Alex · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Geneva and her staff. They attended to my every need, not only on the wedding day but also throughout the wedding planning process. Geneva was incredibly punctual and organized, even responding to my many late night emails! The assistance of Party Perfection was absolutely worth every penny. I don't want to imagine having to plan it without their help!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Charlene · Married on 09/16/2017

As the mother of the bride, I highly recommend Geneva. I was able to enjoy the entire day because Geneva and her team took care of every thing.
    She also made great recommendations leading up to the wedding weekend. I am so thankful for them. Don't have a wedding without Party Perfection!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/16/2017

I learned very quickly during my wedding planning process... that when my mom or friends asked me to make decisions about my wedding day — “I’m not sure, whatever you think,” was not a helpful response. Of course, I cared about the details, but I’m truly not a picky girl (and I trusted they’d make the right decisions). And they did.

So when I talked to Geneva, and she countered those “IDK” responses with ideas that I truly loved - I was so happy, relieved and grateful that this “not-so-helpful” and “not-so-picky bride-to-be” had found the one planner who could read her mind, and coordinate the perfect day!

The Party Perfection team paid attention to every single detail, and made everything happen. If you want it done right, these are your gals!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Geneva and her team are literally the bomb.com! I had the pleasure of working with Haley during planning, and Valerie assisted day of. I could not of asked for a better duo to help make sure everything went as smooth as possible. During planning Haley was always available when I needed her, and day of her and Valerie did an amazing job making sure that every detail was like I wanted (and were even there to laugh with me when I needed my nerves calmed). I am SO THANKFUL for all of their hard work! They are fabulous people to work with! xoxo

Sent on 08/30/2017

Mitchel · Married on 08/12/2017

Everything was amazing! Geneva and her crew went above and beyond to ensure that our event at Abilena was top notch. We have major issues with the weather, and everyone worked to ensure that the ceremony and reception went off without a hitch regardless. Can't thank you enough!

Sent on 08/14/2017

David · Married on 08/12/2017

I don't know how we could have done it without Geneva. Our day was in a tossup until the very last second. She had a backup plan for the backup plan. Geneva and her team took all the guess work out of planning and organization for our wedding day and worked tirelessly to make our day how we wanted it. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Eva · Married on 07/22/2017

I am so happy that we worked with Geneva! She was such an amazing wedding that helped me so much with my big day. She gave me helpful tips when I asked and was so flexible in meeting with me. I would recommend her to any one that I know planning a wedding. I truly don't know what I would have done if I didn't have her as a wedding planner.

Sent on 08/08/2017