3520 Snead St, Morehead City, NC 28557 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Karen Doody Photography

Fresh, modern wedding photography. Just the way you've always dreamed it.

"That's my goal—to capture the pure joy, spirit, and emotion of every wedding and photography session in a fresh, modern yet timeless way. It is truly an honor to be chosen as your photographer and I take great pride in that responsibility.

Wedding photography is just one aspect of your big day but it's definitely worth the investment. You and your family will be looking back at these photographs for years to come, so you want them to be the best they can possibly be with no regrets. Those once-­in-­a-­lifetime moments, the tiny details you worked so hard on beforehand, and the spontaneous joy and emotion that weddings bring will be there forever in your images.

Based in Morehead City, NC, I specialize in coastal and outdoor venues. Available for travel.

6c870121ecf1b220 kraszeski 3709 pp

Karen Doody Photography 4
  • Gina

Gina Lyons · Married on 04/13/2019

Talented and professional

Karen was amazing. She made it so fluid for me and my now husband in our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. Neither of us are huge picture taking people so I was worried it could be strained but she knew perfectly how to bring us out of our shells and relax. I love her eye for shots and her imagination on creating flawless photographs. She is very professional and was a huge help in getting ALL of the pictures I wanted on my big day in a timely manner so no one had to spend hours during our reception taking pictures when they wanted to be eating, drinking, or dancing. Karen is so sweet and helped guide me through what could have been a totally overwhelming day, but turned out to be stress free and I enjoyed every minute with my friends and family!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

You will NOT be disappointed in choosing Karen Doody Photography for your wedding day, or for any event! Karen and Cindy photographed my sister-in-law's wedding a few years ago, and my fiance and I knew she was the one we would choose for our special day- HANDS DOWN! The photographs from their wedding were stunning, but the bond that Karen formed with everyone was so special. Karen brings life into any room that she enters. She immediately made all of my bridal party and guests feel welcome. She had a blast with any shots we wanted to include and went out of her way to make sure we captured everything we wanted to on our day. I HIGHLY recommend Karen and Cindy for any photography needs, especially weddings. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Nancy · Married on 10/07/2017

When my husband and I first met with Karen, we knew immediately Karen was the perfect match for our daughter's wedding. Our daughter lives in Charlotte and was unable to be in New Bern to visit with potential photographers and she asked us to take the first steps in that process. Merritt and Karen had a phone conversation and Merritt, too, recognized Karen was her photographer of choice. We reviewed Karen's website and noted her comments such as, ". . .to capture the pure joy, spirit and emotion. . .", "to tell your personal story. . .", "for you to enjoy each moment. . .". Karen and sister Cindy did not disappoint!!! They are the most personal and genuine photographers who are totally engaged in their work. Karen is creative and captures the magic of every moment. As one very happy mother of the bride, I agree with another bride who said in her review, "Karen Doody Photography is the best there is. . ." Beautifully stated! Thank you Karen and Cindy for all you have done to make Merritt and Chris's wedding such a perfect day. We send all best wishes to you both.

Sent on 10/23/2017

• Pam's Specialized Catering
    Pam's Specialized Catering Wedding Caterers

Karen does impeccable work and she is very good business women. You can tell in her photography how much she enjoys what you does and has a great passion for it. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for any event.

• Melo Foto Beauty
    Melo Foto Beauty Wedding Photographers

Karen is so easy to work with and is truely talented!

• Always Faithful Wedding Service
    Always Faithful Wedding Service Wedding Officiants

Karen is such a genuine, caring, and giving person. She loves what she does and it reflects in her photos. Karen goes the extra mile in providing her service. You will not be disappointed!

• 3520 Snead St Morehead City, 28557 See on map