3520 Snead St, Morehead City, NC 28557 Map · Phone number

About Karen Doody Photography

Fresh, modern wedding photography. Just the way you’ve always dreamed it.

"That’s my goal—to capture the pure joy, spirit, and emotion of every wedding and photography session in a fresh, modern yet timeless way. It is truly an honor to be chosen as your photographer and I take great pride in that responsibility.

Wedding photography is just one aspect of your big day but it's definitely worth the investment. You and your family will be looking back at these photographs for years to come, so you want them to be the best they can possibly be with no regrets. Those once-­in-­a-­lifetime moments, the tiny details you worked so hard on beforehand, and the spontaneous joy and emotion that weddings bring will be there forever in your images.

Based in Morehead City, NC, I specialize in coastal and outdoor venues. Available for travel.

• Capture the Journey Photography

25 Reviews for Karen Doody Photography

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2019

Taylor Wedding 10.12.19

OMG I love Karen and her sister Cindy soooo much. They are both super sweet and an amazing photographers. I met them at a wedding show and absolutely fell in love with them and had to have them for my big day. Karen makes you feel soooo comfortable. The pictures she took are stunning and I am grateful I had her as my photographer. So 100% I would recommend her and her sister Cindy for your big day!!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Jeanette

Jeanette Miller · Married on 08/10/2019

Above and beyond our expectations

Karen was a pleasure to work with from the start. I knew I wanted her to be our photographer as soon as I met her and book her ASAP! She has a great eye for detail and very creative. You won’t regret booking her because she is worth every $$!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Gina

Gina Lyons · Married on 04/13/2019

Talented and professional

Karen was amazing. She made it so fluid for me and my now husband in our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. Neither of us are huge picture taking people so I was worried it could be strained but she knew perfectly how to bring us out of our shells and relax. I love her eye for shots and her imagination on creating flawless photographs. She is very professional and was a huge help in getting ALL of the pictures I wanted on my big day in a timely manner so no one had to spend hours during our reception taking pictures when they wanted to be eating, drinking, or dancing. Karen is so sweet and helped guide me through what could have been a totally overwhelming day, but turned out to be stress free and I enjoyed every minute with my friends and family!

Sent on 04/17/2019

• Pam's Specialized Catering Wedding Caterers

Karen does impeccable work and she is very good business women. You can tell in her photography how much she enjoys what you does and has a great passion for it. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for any event.

• Melo Foto Beauty Wedding Photographers

Karen is so easy to work with and is truely talented!

• Always Faithful Wedding Service Wedding Officiants

Karen is such a genuine, caring, and giving person. She loves what she does and it reflects in her photos. Karen goes the extra mile in providing her service. You will not be disappointed!

• 3520 Snead St Morehead City, 28557 See on map
    Location of (Karen Doody Photography)