Keepsake Memories Photography

Wilmington, NC View map

Keepsake Memories Photography is a husband and wife team and we collectively bring our passion, our love and our creativity. We are committed to combine these attributes with our talent to provide a visual image of your special day. We would love to be a part of this memorable occasion. We're based in NC but available for travel worldwide!

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth D. Married on 12/29/2018

Best Photographers Ever!

Carl and Michelle are absolutely the best! They are so professional and make their clients feel at ease. Their pictures are truly works of art that you will cherish for years to come. With their mix of digital and film their work is timeless and classic. They did both our engagement pictures and wedding and we were in awe when we received them! We really cannot put into words how amazing they are as photographers and how breathtaking their work is. We highly recommend them to anyone and we will continue to use them as our photographers of choice!
    Claire Married on 10/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I could not be happier that I found Keepsake Memories!! Michelle took sunrise engagement pictures of my fiance and myself while we were on vacation in Kure Beach, NC. They turned out AMAZING!!!! Better than I ever imagined! So creative and natural looking. We have gotten SO many compliments on them already. Michelle made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun!! She was so accommodating to our schedule, as we ended up coming down a day earlier than planned, so we had to reschedule our shoot to a day earlier. She always responded to my emails the same day, and never made me feel like I was a bother with all my questions :) We are going to cherish these pictures forever!!!! Thank you so so much Michelle!!!
    Sarah Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Michelle and Carl are amazing!! I鈥檓 so happy we picked them for our engagement session in Wilmington, NC and wedding in Emerald Isle, NC. They are so much fun, and so talented at what they do. Whether you have ideas of what you want or just let them work their magic, they will get wonderful shots. They were extremely responsive, and easy to work with. One of the best decisions of planning our wedding, was having them. We will be using them in the future for any other special events, and highly recommend them to everyone else!
  • illustration stars

21 photos 路 05/29/2016
Chris & Caitlyn
24 photos 路 05/07/2016

The Watson House and Gardens The Watson House and Gardens Mansion Weddings

Keepsake Memories is one of the greatest photographers we have every worked with. Their team is amazing and words can not express the photographs they take. We have worked with them with weddings and styled shoots countless times. We can not get enough of Keepsake Memories Photos.

Wilmington, 28401
9102791995
Location of (Keepsake Memories Photography)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding