Glass Eyed Pony Photography Reviews

8 | Leesburg, VA

8 Reviews for Glass Eyed Pony Photography

8 Glass Eyed Pony Photography Reviews

This photographer was very professional and was able to capture all the right moments. The photo shoot after the wedding was wonderful as she staged different pictures throughout the garden we were married in. The photos were of the highest quality and we have multiple framed photos around our house. Everyone comments on how amazing our wedding photos were. We would highly recommend this photographer. She went above and beyond her duties.

The photographer was very organized and professional. She consulted with us before the wedding to choose the types of photos we wanted. We are very pleased with both the photos and photographer!

Mark and Jodi · Married on 11/20/2010

Lyndsey Warren was the photographer for my daughter's wedding. She was well organized and extremely accomodating. She allowed my daughter, her fiance, and family members to request specific photographic shots before and during the wedding. She was invisible during the ceremony which was important to us. The upload of her pictures for us to see was quick and easy. Family and friends could easily purchase whatever prints they wanted at a reasonable price and in a reasonable timeframe. She has also taken picture of our farm and our horses. She is very talented and I would use her again!

Brittani · Married on 11/20/2010

I had Lyndsey photograph our wedding and loved it! She was so professional and yet very personal. She made sure to get great shots with a good mix of posed and candid. I highly recommend her for wedding photography as well as other special occasions. We also had a photography session with her for newborn pictures of our son and they turned out great as well!

Lyndsey has been our family photographer, from our wedding to the birth of our son. She always seems to catch the perfect shot and has helped us to capture our memories into wonderful photographs.

Had a great experience working with Glass Eyed Pony. We were able to coordinate on fairly short notice and Lyndsey was very professional and organized. As I am fairly unartistic myself, the photographer had great suggestions for shots, poses and different local areas for unique and very personal pictures. Glass Eyed Pony delivered everything we wanted and my husband and I were very pleased.

Lori · event on: 01/21/2012

Loved working with Lyndsey. She was very professional. I could not have been happier with the results.

• F

Franz · Married on 08/20/2011

Excellent quality and responsive for both wedding and rehearsal event. Given the overall fees charged, Glass Eyed Pony's value was exceptional. The photography was varied according to setting, wedding party participants and desired memory sought to be committed to picture. Photographer takes far more shots and poses than I've seen at other similar events - gives a broader opportunity to find most meaningful picture, all things considered; she also considers unique or different requests that can add meaning to the wedding.