The Hill Studios

Frederick, MD View map Visit website
$3,100 Most Popular Price

$3,100 Most Popular Price

I married my forever best friend and am looking to share in the joy of other couples as they marry theirs. If you love bad movies (Velocipastor anyone?), furbabies and photographers who offer timeless, bright images for the classic couple - then reach out to us. We can't wait to hear your story!

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,100

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Erin
    Erin J. Married on 05/28/2022

The Hill Studio

The Hill Studio did an outstanding job, and I would recommend them to everyone! Brian and Jeanne were incredibly friendly and easy to work with. I had a meeting with them before I hired them, and it was their warm and welcoming personalities that drew me in. Their work speaks for itself, they captured the love and joy between me and my husband. For my guest, they took fabulous pictures. Some were silly fun dancing pictures, and other were sweet pictures between couples, families or friends. From our engagement pictures through our wedding, they did they a fantastic drive. They were flexible and easy to contact. Hiring them was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding.
    Anna P. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

In Love with this Photography Team!

Jeanne and Brian from The Hill Studios went above and beyond to capture every detail of our wedding day! These two are so passionate, fun, and committed to making our wedding dreams come true. We enjoyed our pre-event calls so much as they listened to our ceremony and reception visions. On the big day, Jeanne made sure everything from prep, the first look, to the ceremony was captured, and Brian made the everyone so comfortable and present for the moment. Our wedding party told us how much fun they were to work with and we couldn't agree more. They worked hard to turn around our photos a month after the wedding and we were blown away. The photos were stunning, light, and whimsical which is exactly what we asked for. Couldn't recommend them enough!
    Marie Married on 08/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiance and I recently had our engagement photos taken by Jeanne--it was wonderful! She was very accommodating after our original plans had gotten rained out. She worked will with us novices and had all our photos ready within just a couple days...WOW! : D
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Jeanne Walter
Jeanne Walter
Owner, Lead Photographer

I'm a boy mom and very outnumbered. I've been married to my husband, Brian, for over 10 years and together we have 2 boys and 2 dogs and one amazing but hectic life. We generally fight over who has to do the dishes, and what movie we're going to watch and it's the best life <3 I drink coffee like a Gilmore Girl (and have the sign to prove it!) so I will likely invite you out to coffee when we meet. I love board games and cards and generally befriend my couple's so expect a random invitation to dinner or over for game night with my super introverted husband. I believe in education, and true friendships, and real love and hard work. Moreover, I hope that we connect and I get to be a part of your love story and wedding day <3

Brittany Evers
Brittany Evers
Associate Photographer

I was born in Illinois, I grew up in Florida, and I have resided in Northern Virginia for the past decade. I have grown fond of the rich culture and breathtaking locations that can only be experienced in the DC metropolitan area. I have always been a sucker for a love story and I can’t wait to hear yours.I am committed to getting to know my customers on a personal level so that I can provide them with the experience they deserve!

Frederick Frederick, MD, 21701

Appointment Only
Location of (The Hill Studios)

The Hill Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Hill Studios include in the starting price?

The Hill Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does The Hill Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

The Hill Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does The Hill Studios offer?

The Hill Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does The Hill Studios offer?

The Hill Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does The Hill Studios offer for wedding events?

The Hill Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend The Hill Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Hill Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding