The Hill Studios

7371 Atlas Walk Way #228, Gainesville, VA 20155 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,100
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About The Hill Studios

We are a boutique wedding photography studio based in Haymarket, Virginia, but we love to travel and have for many members of our wedding family! We strive to always to provide stellar imagery and create an amazing experience which focuses on you and your story.

Most collections with The Hill Studios include two photographers covering multiple locations on a one-event-per-day basis. Depending on your selections, this team will provide an engagement session, additional hours, wedding portraiture, and travel for destination weddings. Once your heirloom images are ready, she will make them available to you as albums, canvases, prints, flush mounts, thank-you cards, and digital files.

• Woman-owned
Vanity Fair
the hill studios poplar springs 18 51 942242 161862125897219

3 Reviews for The Hill Studios

Victoria · Married on 05/28/2016

From the start of our wedding planning my husband and I discussed our “top three” and one of those included a photographer that would be able to capture our big day all while making us feel like ourselves. We quickly booked a photographer who had nice photos and shortly after did our engagement photos. We had a difficult time with the results and weren’t really happy with the approach by the photographer and didn’t feel like they “got” us and could understand what we were looking for. We did a lot of soul searching, research, including reaching out to Jeanne Walter of The Hill Studio. We met with her, told her about our previous experience, and our fear of not getting exactly what we were looking for in terms of photos and overall experience. She listened, gave us some things to think about, and we slept on it. My husband and I decided to cut our losses and give Jeanne a chance. We had an immediate connection with her and we figured that we didn’t have anything else to lose. We were really anxious about our engagement photos and she put us completely at ease. My husband and I were completely comfortable and ourselves and the results were a true definition of our relationship in such a beautiful form. The quality of work that Jeanne provides is beyond explainable. It’s not just in the images, but the relationship that she creates with her clients that truly sets her apart. We loved seeing her work from other clients, couples, and families and the responses that she got from them as well. Engagement photos and wedding photos are very different and on our wedding day Jeanne was a true professional focused on capturing the moments that she knew would be important to us. Not only did she take amazing photos, she worked diligently to get them to us, and to ensure that we were happy. Hands down one of the best decisions in the wedding planning process was hiring Jeanne to document our love story.

Sent on 06/28/2016

If there were more stars I would use them! From the moment I spoke with Jeanne on the phone, I knew I had the personality and professionalism that would set me at ease on my big (complicated blended family) day!! We hired her to do a family shot before the big day to get to know the kids, it was fantastic! We have not stopped hiring her!! Gone on to do a second ceremony (out of state) and used her for our business photos. She is intuitive, creative, and will take shots you would never even think to ask for. An artist!

Sent on 09/01/2016

The Hill Studios Pricing

The Hill Studios Price Rates

The Hill Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3100
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Hill Studios 1
    Product Credit

The Hill Studios is offering a $200 product credit with all collections for weddingwire couples.

Team of The Hill Studios

Jeanne Walter

Jeanne Walter

Owner, Lead Photographer

I'm a boy mom and very outnumbered. I've been married to my husband, Brian, for over 10 years and together we have 2 boys and 2 dogs and one amazing but hectic life. We generally fight over who has to do the dishes, and what movie we're going to watch and it's the best life <3 I drink coffee like a Gilmore Girl (and have the sign to prove it!) so I will likely invite you out to coffee when we meet. I love board games and cards and generally befriend my couple's so expect a random invitation to dinner or over for game night with my super introverted husband. I believe in education, and true friendships, and real love and hard work. Moreover, I hope that we connect and I get to be a part of your love story and wedding day <3

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 7371 Atlas Walk Way #228 Gainesville, VA, 20155 See on map
    Appointment Only
    Location of (The Hill Studios)

The Hill Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Hill Studios include in the starting price?

The Hill Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does The Hill Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

The Hill Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does The Hill Studios offer?

The Hill Studios offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does The Hill Studios offer?

The Hill Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does The Hill Studios offer for wedding events?

The Hill Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend The Hill Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Hill Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does The Hill Studios offer?

The Hill Studios currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.