Jenna Leigh Photography

Jenna Leigh Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Jenna Leigh Photography

You have a story, allow me to tell it

Welcome,

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, so I know that you are only looking to hire the best Washington D.C. Wedding Photographer when it comes to capturing the memories that will last you a lifetime.

My style has been described as elegant, timeless, and romantic. I’ve also been told that it has a rustic charm as well. What I do best is photo journalism – Capturing all the unique little details you worked so hard on creating and the intrinsic story of your wedding day.

What I really love about weddings is the absolute joy I feel when I get to capture the kiss you two will steal when you think nobody is looking, the loving glances you will give each other at the reception, or the tears in your families eyes as you say “I do” and marry the person of your dreams. These are the moments that I love and live for, and which make my “job”  my passion.

Warmly,

Digital Files (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

I cannot stress enough how amazing Jenna is at what she does -- her pictures turn out beautifully! She shot our engagement shoot and I'm so excited for her to be shooting our wedding next summer. We were nervous during the shoot -- we don't normally get our pictures taken and Jenna had to guide us often. However, we look so completely natural and in love in these pictures. Every person who has seen our engagement photos has raved about how they turned out. I would highly recommend Jenna as a wedding photographer. Although she does cost more than some of the other people we met with, for us it is completely worth it. These pictures will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Deborah, 8/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

We did a fantastic engagement shoot with Jenna at two sites, a hiking trail off the Pali and at Bellows beach park. I was attracted to her work because of her romantic, classic style and phenomenal use of light. She gave us an amazing collection that made it look like we were the only two people in really beautiful Oahu landscapes. The shoot itself was so much fun, especially the part where we kicked off our shoes and walked up a little feeder stream that led to the beach. She took a lot of care with photo-editing, even stitching a series of landscape photos together to give us a portrait that looked straight out of an adventure movie. They made fantastic postcards for our save the dates. I highly recommend Jenna to anybody looking for magical wedding and engagement photos!

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews

Events

Severn, MD 21144   See On Map
7441 Tanyard Knoll Lane, Glen Burnie, MD 21060   See On Map
808-798-9467 (phone)
Jenna Leigh Photography is a wedding photographer from Maryland servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Washington D.C., Baltimore, and Northern Virginia. Jenna Leigh Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the U.S. wedding industry since 2012 specializing in weddings..