Engagement
Shoot included

About SamShots Photo & Video

The Art of Capturing the Moment

With over 20 years of experience, we are the premier wedding videography and photography in the nation.  Our artistic vision ensures that the enjoy your memories lasts a lifetime.

Originally from California, I relocated to DC a few years ago and have fallen in love with this location. My goal is to capture the happiness in your eyes and to share the emotions of this special day. The images I capture are fresh and bright and are influenced entirely by the emotions of your day.

Working as a professional videographer and photographer for the past 15 years, I concentrate my attention on photographic lighting which makes my images perfectly clear and sharp. I have a creative mind and strong work ethic. It helps meet my clients' demands and produce top-quality photos and videos and yet being affordable.

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Video (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Words ABSOLUTLY can NOT describe how much I love and appreciate your work! Oh My GOD!! Ali was the photographer and his friend was the videographer. They did an amazing job!! They are very friendly, professional, kind, and absolutely know what they are doing. I highly highly recommend them to everyone. Every penny is worth spending and using their services. Every guest I talk to after the wedding is talking about how kind were these two guys and took care of all guests and family. I am so grateful and happy that Sam's Photography accepted my request to be at our wedding. It was a mix wedding and we had Persian, Pakistani and American guests and everyone enjoyed the night.It was an absolute pleasure to work with you guys. Lots and lots of loves.
Cant wait for our next event with you all.

Profile Picture Yas, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

It literally does not get better than SamShots. The SamShots crew made our wedding day unforgettable in many ways. Not only was the crew professional, diligent, hardworking, honest, friendly, and skilled, but they were genuinely fun to be around too. At one point I recall Sam saying "Hey, look over here" and there he was, literally in a bush ready to take our picture. If that isn't dedication I don't know what is. The SamShots photographers and videographers won over our hearts and the hearts of all of our friends and family.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

SamShots Photo & Video Pricing

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
6 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Awesome Vendor for all your photography and videography needs. Sam and his team are talented, professional, and great to work with!

Events

Washington, DC 20037   See On Map
240-988-4450 (phone)
SamShots Photo & Video is a wedding photographer and videographer from Washington, D.C.. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Virginia, and destination weddings in Florida. SamShots Photo & Video is a professional wedding photographer and videographer that has been part of the Washington D.C. wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in photography and videography for your special events.