Engagement
Shoot included

About SamShots Photo & Video

The Art of Capturing the Moment

SamShots Photo & Video is premier wedding videography and photography company in the Washington, D.C. area. Photographer Sam and his team allows your emotions as a couple to set the tone for your wedding photography, whether that be light and playful or intimate intensity. Their photographers concentrate on lighting that produces clear and sharp images clients will cherish for a lifetime.

SamShots Photo & Video photographs in a wide variety of styles and provides additional sessions like engagements and trash the dress. Sam and his team provide clients with timeless momentos to display their wedding photos, including items like albums, canvas, matted prints and flush mount. Some services and items include:

• Second shooter
  • Save the date
  • Digital files
  • Negatives

Other Services
Alongside photography, SamShots Photo & Video provides clients with videography services. Clients can receive full-feature and highlight video, as well as raw footage. Services like client revisions ensure that your wedding videography is exactly how you envisioned. Final video formats and additional services include:

• Blu-ray

Proofs (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Toning (1)

Words will never be enough to express our gratitude for the extraordinary scenes that the talented Samshots and his team captured on our wedding day. From the moment we met Sam and his team they created an environment of trust, respect, open communication and friendliness with my husband and I. They listened to how we had envisioned our day to be documented and they truly went above and beyond to create that for us. Just like any bride I was nervous and anxious about every aspect of my wedding day and especially how our photos and videos will turn out. The day that Sam and his team finally revealed their amazing work with us, I was speechless and and tears and once again reminded why I trusted them in first place. Thank you so very much Samshots...we will cherish our beautiful photos and electrifying highlight video for a lifetime and beyond.

Profile Picture Niki, 7/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums

You spend so much to plan a wedding. But what will always stay for you after the wedding is your photos and video! That alone is a legit reason to choose SamShots! I hired SamShots as my engagement and wedding photographer and videographer, and up to this date, I am truly proud of my decision to go with them.
My engagement portraits were taken in August 2017. Sam and Taraneh worked with us for hours under the heat in Georgetown and Bethesda to capture our memories and moments and showcase our love. Just to tell you how much I was thrilled with the results of their services, you should know that my engagement portraits have been covering my living room wall ever since.
Our wedding was on June 29, 2018. Sam went beyond to make sure he has enough team members to capture every moment of our special day. Not only they delivered flawless results and professionalism, they also carried positive and fun attitude towards us, our loved ones, and our guests.
Today, We have so much love, respect, and appreciation for them specially Sam and Taraneh, that we recognize them as our new friends rather than a vendor at our wedding. I only have one issue and that is where I'm going to hang my beautiful wedding portraits without taking down my engagement ones! ;)

Profile Picture Somayeh, 6/29/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

SamShots Photo & Video Pricing

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
6 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Awesome Vendor for all your photography and videography needs. Sam and his team are talented, professional, and great to work with!

Washington, DC 20037   See On Map
240-988-4450 (phone)
SamShots Photo & Video is a wedding photographer and videographer from Washington, D.C.. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Virginia, and destination weddings in Florida. SamShots Photo & Video is a professional wedding photographer and videographer that has been part of the Washington D.C. wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in photography and videography for your special events.