Trevaughn Smith Photography

Washington, DC View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Trevaughn Smith Photography is a queer photographer with a passionate and masterful command over the art of storytelling. Specializing in weddings, engagements, and elopements, he offers services throughout Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia, and beyond. Working together to tell your love story, you'll have images to adore for a lifetime.

Trevaughn is an eclectic photographer with a keen eye for raw and passionate moments – he uses an array of photojouralism techniques for each wedding that accurately captures authentic and candid moments to tell a once-in-a-lifetime story.

Trevaughn Smith Photography offers convenient and customizable packages with affordable payment plans designed to cover any wedding, big or small. Your finished images will be made available to you via a highly-personalized online portal where you can order some of the following and more:

• Save-the-dates
  • Albums
  • Canvases
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Matted prints
  • Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• NaShae
    Nashae P. Married on 11/06/2022

Beautiful Work

I booked Trevaughn Smith Photography for my wedding and I can honestly say that Trevaughn and his team were such a pleasure to work with. We had some rain during our event and instead of packing it up they came up with some really unique ways to work with the weather and still get beautiful photos ! Everyone was professional and went above and beyond to make sure we got the perfect shot ! I would highly recommend letting Trevaughn capture your special moments.
  • Bethany
    Bethany C. Married on 11/05/2022

Excellent Engagement Photos!

Trevaughn was great! Really easy going and just allowed us to be as he was taking his pics. Not afraid to go into the bushes to get some great shots ;)
  • illustration stars

Team

Trevaughn Smith
Trevaughn Smith
Owner & Primary Photographer

Hi! My name is Trevaughn Smith – born and raised in Springfield, Massachusetts, I'm a queer wedding photographer based in Washington, DC.

A hopeless romantic with a Starbucks drink always in hand, I've made it my life's work to become a visual narrator for couples in the DMV area and beyond. I believe that each person has their own unique story to tell. Together, we can work to capture a beautiful and unique story that shows the love and happiness between you and your partner.

When I'm not running my photography business, you'll find me reading & studying for my Master's degree!

Michelle Kumar
Michelle Kumar
Creative Director & Second Shooter

Hi y’all! I’m Michelle and I’m originally from Iowa. I moved to the DMV to work in policy and get my MPP. In the past I’ve dabbled in taking photos for school newspapers and event planning, but since moving have been working with Trevaughn to hone and utilize my past experience into a creative outlet.

I’ve quite literally been primed for weddings since birth since weddings are a big part of my culture. I’ve attended many Indian weddings and my family is now hounding me on when I’lll be getting married (I’ll be pursuing another degree instead). But these experiences have accumulated into a passion for showcasing culture and tradition. I can bring a unique vision with my multi-ethnic and religious background, as well as being chronically online (there’s not a single Pinterest board I have not seen).

As a hopeless romantic I’m excited to make your day as special as possible and capture your love story. Whether that means having extra hairpins, creating a concept or set for photos with Kaz, or wrangling family members for photos I’m just happy to help!

Kazandra Delos Reyes
Kazandra Delos Reyes
Creative Director & Second Shooter

Hi everyone! My name is Kaz and I was born and raised in the Philippines until my family moved to Providence, Rhode Island in 2014. I love celebrating people and being a part of their special moments and events. I’m currently pursuing my MPP and working as a coordinator during the day. I enjoy fashion, pop culture, and music so I get a lot of inspiration from those. (Know I’d never steer you wrong when it comes to making you look good on camera). As a photographer, I want the subjects of my photos to naturally stand out and shine whether that's me crouching down on the floor or standing on top of any surface to take your best shots at the best angles. While Trevaughn and Michelle take the most beautiful staged shots, the shots I take tell the story of intimacy, the "behind the scenes" moments, and candid photos that transport you back to one of your happiest memories. I’d be honored to capture and celebrate you with your guests during your special day.

Washington DC Washington, DC, 20003
Location of (Trevaughn Smith Photography)

Trevaughn Smith Photography frequently asked questions

Trevaughn Smith Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
Trevaughn Smith Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Save the Date
Trevaughn Smith Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
Trevaughn Smith Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
Trevaughn Smith Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Trevaughn Smith Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Trevaughn Smith Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding