Diana Lupu Photography Reviews

5 Reviews for Diana Lupu Photography

1 User photo

Diana Lupu Photography 1

John · Married on 05/26/2018

When we were planning our wedding, our top priority was finding a great photographer. I'm a passionate amateur photographer, which really just means I know enough to tell a good photographer from a great photographer. Diana is an incredibly warm and calming person which is an awesome trait to have in a photographer but, at the end of the day, we picked her because of her talent. Someone who can snap off a million photos and then make them acceptable in Photoshop is not hard to find (hell, you could hire me to do that. Don't hire me, but you could). However, finding a photographer who really knows how to capture her clients' personalities in her photos is tough. Finding a photographer who knows how to use light as well as Diana is tough, too. Then finding someone with that amount of talent who can also manage my family without them realizing they were managed, really narrows the field to Diana. We spent an embarrassing amount of time reviewing portfolios and had interviews with ten photographers. Save yourself some time and go with Diana. She's a rare talent and you won't regret hiring her

• X

Xiomara · Married on 04/21/2018

I found Diana via Instagram - I fell in love with her photos from the beginning, something about her photos were different, not your typical overly dramatic, Photo-shopped and cheesy poses wedding photos) - she captures the moment so naturally and beautifully.

Without a doubt, I booked her - her package included a engagement shoot. Both my fiance and I were so happy with our choice! She's sweet, patient, attentive, responsive, and very accommodating.

We received our wedding photos this week, and we are over the moon excited and happy with them! I only hope that Diana continues to captures all our special moments moving forward, she does not disappoint!

Diana Lupu Photography 2

kara · Married on 09/10/2017

If you are searching for the perfect wedding photographer for your special day, Diana is your girl. She was mine! Her work is absolutely stunning. Her art is light, airy, natural and romantic and yes, I call her work art! From our engagement shoot to our wedding, Diana was a pleasure to work with. She was always available and extremely easy to communicate with. My wedding happened to be on the same day as Hurricane Irma, and we had to reschedule it to the following week. Diana made herself available last minute and I really appreciated that. Not only my husband and I felt comfortable with Diana from the start but my entire family commented on how wonderful she was to work with on the day of our wedding. She was quick and on schedule for all of our portraits and made sure to capture every special moment. I could go on and on... I love this girl and I can assure you will too! :)

What an amazing photographer. She always goes above and beyond to make her clients happy.

• W

Wedding · Married on 03/05/2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I would highly recommend to all!! Fantastic photographer with a genuine personality! You will not be disappointed! A++++ :)