Davids Bridal Reviews

Latori · Married on 09/21/2019

Very reasonable

Sent on 08/02/2011

Reneta · Married on 08/07/2018

My consultant Tracey was AMAZING! I went to the Waldorf, MD store. She helped me find the bridal dress that was just what I asked for and more. She laughed and cried with me and my party through our experience. She was attentive and caring. When the bridesmaids go to get their dresses in two weeks I will be requesting her again. Excellent customer from start to finish. Keep up the great work Waldorf David's Bridal.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Dorothea · Married on 05/11/2013

David's was the answer to my dream. I had an idea of the dress I wanted and when I went for my appointment I was a little disappointed that they did not have the dress I had been thinking about. The consultant brought a selection of dresses and lo and behold a dress that was not even on my radar was the one I fell in LOVE with (some of the ladies in my life were trying to convince me to get a change out dress). I knew that I wanted the dress that I was modelling for my sisters and I did not want any other, I did not even want to take it off after the wedding (LOL). They are a large bridal company but if you are truly looking for a dress they will do everything to help you make your vision come true.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Sonja · Married on 11/06/2010

We got my Bridal-Gown and the Bridesmaid dresses ans well as Junior-Bridesmaid and Flower girl dresses here. We had a really Good Costumer service! Loved all my dresses!

Sent on 07/14/2011

Vita · Married on 02/19/2010

Still getting "Ooooooohs" and "Ahhhhs" about that dress!

Sent on 05/20/2010
  • Candy

Candy · Married on 08/22/2009

It was a pleasure to work with everyone at Waldorf, MD David's Bridal. Everyone was so pleasant & was very attentive & helpful.

Sent on 11/03/2009
  • Terry and Lenita 10 Year's Strong

Lenita · Married on 07/10/2009

I love my dress, they were courteous and fit me in when my timing was off. They were a wonderful group of sales persons.

Sent on 08/03/2009

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2009

I went to David's Bridal in Wilmington, DE (couldn't find that location on here). They were great as well!! Worked with Carmen who was wonderful! Even called her to change up an order for one of my girls and it was done! She talked with you like you were her best friend and recommended a lot of good styles, even for my mom! David's Bridal is awesome where ever you go!

Sent on 05/25/2010

TIFFANY · Married on 06/06/2009

Very wonderful place to get beautiful wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses from.And the service was great.

Sent on 06/24/2009

NAKIA · Married on 04/03/2009

I WENT TO ONE STORE AND SPENT HOURS TRYING TO GO THROUGH MANY BOOKS. AND WAS SO TIRED.THE NEXT DAY I SAT ON THE COMPUTER AND WITHIN 30 MINUTES I FOUND MY INVITATION THE COLOR AND THE THEME OF MY WEDDING.

Sent on 04/24/2009

Honie · Married on 03/14/2009

A young lady by the name of Robin, helped me with all of my david bridal needs. From my wedding gown, to my flower girl dress. Robin was VERY helpful, even when i came in and didnt' have an appiontment, she treated me like I was the only customer in the store, all while helping some other clients. unfortunetly I didnt get my dress out of the store, I found the one that I liked on DB's website, and ordered it off of there. My FG dress, came from the store. It was BEAUTIFUL!!!! And I also got the FG shoes dyed in store. I can no thank Robin enough for ll her help!!!! When I received my dress I took it to the store, Robin helped me try it on, and suggested the kind of Bra, and slip that I needed.. She's awsome, and a great asset to DB!!!

Sent on 03/31/2009

Lakesha · Married on 02/13/2009

I brought my dress at the last minute but it was all good i didnt need any alterations and the dress was so pretty on me Davids Bridal yall the best i also got my brides maids dresses from there

Sent on 03/03/2009

Kristie · Married on 11/21/2008

I have been shopping at Davids for years. My bridesmaids had a wonderful experience and though mine had a small slip up, I was extremely happy as well. The lady that helped us order our dresses was somewhat inattentive and it resulted in the wrong size dress being ordered for me. The store jumped right in though to see what we could do and it worked out in the end. They really took control and fixed the mixup.

Sent on 02/02/2009

Andrea · Married on 02/09/2008

Yvonne was my sales consultant at David's Bridal - Waldorf and she was AWESOME. The dress I wore was actually my second dress because I found out part way through wedding planning that I was expecting and the first dress I wore would've possibly fit me by my wedding day. Yvonne helped me to navigate through all of the styles that I hadn't picked to find a dress that I not only liked just as much as my original pick but also helped to downplay my "baby bump."

Sent on 03/17/2008

Meghan · Married on 06/02/2006

Great selection at a great price! The staff were nice and helpful. I loved my dress and it didn't cost a fortune!

Sent on 09/01/2008
  • April Young-Simms

April · Married on 08/14/2009

I will recommend David's Bridal to everyone. They were kind and listened to what I wanted. The only thing is the sale priced ones are mainly for the smaller sizes but they carry some lovely gowns.

Sent on 09/02/2009
  • U

Uchechi · Married on 07/05/2008

Why do guys have it so easy! They went to get measured and the consultant did everything for them! They had no problems with the returns either!

Sent on 10/31/2008

Melody · Married on 04/05/2008

First of all, the saleswoman I had my initial appointment with, Ann Frank, was excellent. She listened to what style I wanted, looked at sample photos I had brought, and very quickly pulled several dresses (one of which I actually selected and bought on that same day). She was no-pressure, friendly, made me feel comfortable and I was very pleased with her.

About David's Bridal AFTER that first day... The other staff were not as friendly when I called about fittings and post-purchase issues. They seemed disorganized and sloppy with their procedures. When my dress first came in they called me FOUR times to say it was in. This was annoying because I told them the exact date I'd be in to get it after their FIRST call. Getting three extra calls made me very nervous that they had the wrong person or the wrong dress order.

The woman who handles alterations/fittings is abrupt on the phone, but did a nice job on the alterations. One bad thing though: I had to call to see if my dress was ready because no one called me on the date provided. When I called them to see if it was done they just said: "Yeah, it's here." And I thought: why didn't anyone call me?

Overall I was very happy with Ann Frank, my dress and the price I paid. I would recommend them -- but DO call them if you don't hear from them on the dates expected!

Mrs. Melody (Seldin) Holmes

Sent on 04/17/2008

Jenifer · Married on 06/28/2008

The first time I walked into David's Bridal I was given the cold shoulder and decided I would not get my dress there. But when there was only two months to go and I had not found a dress I was forced to. The woman who worked with me and my flower girls was very nice and accommodating. Her only fallback was she was new and not too knowledgeable about the various dresses. I wanted a dress for my flower girl that was not in stock so it needed to be ordered. We tried on a different dress to figure out what size she would be. She told me that all of the dresses fit the same. Well, when the dress came in one week before the wedding we realized they do not. It did not ruin our day, we fixed the problem, but the no return or exchange policy is a little binding.

Sent on 07/14/2008

Karen · Married on 06/28/2008

David's Bridal is THE place for bridal. I purchased the gown that I wanted at a price that was less than I expected to pay for it! I shopped around a lot and I feel that the best value for your dress will be at David's Bridal unless you are the type of person who thinks that dresses that cost more are always better. They're not. Very elegant selections to choose from.

Sent on 07/22/2009

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2007

Let me start off by saying that I am a plus-sized bride. So when I walked into Davids Bridal, I immediately saw the dress of my dreams. The only problem was that my Oleg Cassini gown was a demo at that point and they weren't sure if they would make it in plus size. Not to mention I didn't have an appointment. I had to have it and decided that I would have to make it work. When the manager, Yvonne saw how serious I was, she found me a consultant and that day I bought my dress and my bridesmaids bought their dresses. David's bridal was extremely helpful in helping me finance my dress and very attentive to detail. My dress was awe inspiring and everyone remarked how the dress seemed perfect for the theme and venue of the wedding. I was very impresses wit their service.

Sent on 04/18/2008

Paulette · Married on 09/19/2008

4.2

When I went to Davids Bridal, it was my intentions to get my gown and all my attendents dresses there. However I ended up just getting my gown there and I am happy I did. They had a variety of gowns to try on and look at. The service there was all that I expected. Yvonne took her time with me in finding the perfect dress and whe I did I knew it was the one. Everyone said I looked so beautiful and I felt beautiful. Davids also had the jewelry I chose to wear for my special day and it matched perfectly.

Sent on 10/06/2008

Chatrice · Married on 06/28/2008

3.0
      3.0

Davids had a nice selection and took care of my entire bridal party. The dresses arrived earlier than they said which was a plus. Alterations were a little expensive.

Sent on 07/15/2008

Maureen · Married on 10/20/2007

4.2

I actually got my dress and the Glen Burnie store and had it altered there as well. I received so many com[pliments on by dress and paid much less than other people I know. Alteration prices were reasonable as well. My mom even found her mother of the bride dress there which she also received many compliments on.

Sent on 12/23/2008

Rhonnel · Married on 05/17/2009

3.5

I have both cheers and jeers for David's Bridal as there are a couple in my area. Where I purchased my dress was great, my consultant was wonderful. But while visiting other stores closer to me in my area to make additional purchases (shoes), they were absolutely horrible! It is really your call when dealing with David's Bridal. My dress was beautiful, I couldn't have picked a better overall look for my day, thanks to my consultant.

Sent on 05/29/2009