About Tang's Alterations

Expert, artistic, and innovative recommendations for all of your alteration needs.

Xiao-Yin (Tang) knows your wedding day is about more than just a pretty dress. Knowing how to wear your dress is equally important so that you beam with the radiance of a beautiful confident bride. Xiao-Yin works with you in a way that you become completely comfortable with your gown.

We recommend appointments for Bridal alterations. If you would like more information or care to schedule an appointment  with Xiao-Yin call us at 703-393-8458

Categories: Wedding Dress

Bridesmaids (1)
Bridal Belts (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Jewelry (1)

Fantastic place! I was quoted over $600 at another place for very simple alterations, and they did it for only $220! Tang is wonderful to work with, and has a very warm personality. I had to reschedule a couple of fittings, and they were very flexible and professional. I highly recommend this place!

Profile Picture Jennalee, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations

I literally can't express all the gratitude I feel towards these amazing people!! I felt such a warm genuine connection with Tang and Kenny, they went absolutely above and beyond for me. From late night dress shopping, to a handful of alterations, and not letting me leave the shop until everything was perfect to my liking. The dresses they carry are constantly updated each season, and they are BEAUTIFUL gowns in all price ranges. They are such kind hearted people who will give you an honest opinion to make sure you look and feel your best! Even now that my wedding day has passed, I will definitely continue to use their services just to be able to see them again! Love you guys!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews

Full Refund
3 AWARDS

8675 Sudley Rd., Manassas, VA 20110   See On Map
703-393-8458 (phone)
M-F 10-7 Sat 10-2 Sunday-Closed Appointments upon request before and after hours