307 Kirby Street, Manassas, VA 20111 Map · Phone number

About Amoi Designs

"Amoi" has been creating custom bridal wear for over 15 years and will design to you, for you, and about you. Amoi Designs is not a large repetition designer so your gown is a guarenteed one of a kind and Amy, the designer ensures quality and satisfaction for each customer.

gown4
gown2
gown3
gown4

2 Reviews for Amoi Designs

Christina · Married on 05/08/2016

Amy is WONDERFUL. I was referred to her by a friend. I really had no desire to spend 2k or more on a dress I would wear one time so I was looking at buying a non-wedding dress and also spoke with another designer/seamstress, but still wasn't coming up with a great option. When I spoke to Amy and talked about what I really wanted in a wedding dress, she said she could not only do it, but achieve the same look I saw elsewhere for less than half the price. I'm sure she didn't use the absolute top materials and fabric, but I got the perfect look and everyone loved my dress. I had a tea length dress made and she even crafted a slip on, floor length skirt that I wore for the ceremony and removed for the reception. She made me a belt that I bought the supplies for which pulled everything together and made the dress look seamless and darling. If you aren't too stressed about what exact fabric is being used and can deal with trying your dress on in a dress-crowded basement, to work with Amy will be the best decision you've ever made! I love my dress and definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Bride · Married on 04/14/2017

1.0

Stay away from this basement based business. The seam of my dress came apart when I just bent over to pick up my shoes. They are a cheap alternative, but a very expensive emberrasment, poor materials. You get for what you pay for.

Sent on 05/20/2017