Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection

Pikesville, MD View map Visit website

Betsy Robinson’s Bridal Collection is a wedding dress boutique located in Baltimore, Maryland. With over 40 years in business, this family-operated company strives to provide clients with beautiful wedding attire and excellent customer service. From traditional lace gowns to modern relaxed outfits, the team is on hand to help you find your dream dress.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection offers a wide range of wedding attire. The salon provides dresses for to-be-weds, bridesmaids, as well as mothers of the couple. The expert staff offers consultations and appointments, allowing clients to try on a variety of styles. Alterations are available, ensuring that the dress fits perfectly for the big day. Other wedding-related items are available, including:

• Sample gowns
  • Hair accessories
  • Plus-size dresses
  • Designer garments
  • Jewelry
  • Veils
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Jessica C. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Amazing Experience!

Molly was my bridal consultant at Betsy Robinson's. When I was in there with my bridal party, mother, and daughter on Friday, she treated us with such respect. Molly was genuinely interested in all ideas and opinions when it came to dresses. Not only mine (I didn't have many) but my crew's. Molly HEARD what we were saying and pulled dresses based off the feedback we were giving her. She also was interested in our story, how we met, how he proposed, etc. Molly asked tons of questions, made not only me but my crew feel incredibly welcome and heard. She was amazing. While I am sorry to say I did not find THE dress at Betsy Robinson’s, my experience there was by far the best experience I had of the four bridal shops I visited in that two-day period. Molly is a great asset to this Bridal Shop, and I hope and pray she continues to thrive here. This is truly her calling. I highly recommend this Bridal Shop to any bride to be and ask for Molly! I promise, you will not go wrong!
  • Kara
    Kara J. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Great experience!

I recently went to Betsy Robinson for my first time trying on dresses. The staff were so kind and professional. Betsy herself came up and introduced herself while I was trying on dresses. I didn’t end up getting my dress from here but would still highly recommend!

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Hi Kara!
    Thank you so much for shopping with us and for such a lovely review! We truly appreciate your kind words and we wish you all the best! Congratulations!
    Becky B. Married on 07/03/2022

happy, happy bride to be!

I am a budget bride and my consultant Gina did an amazing job with respecting my budget, helping me find beautiful dresses within it, and never making me feel less important than a bride spending way more. Gina and the team were helpful and knowledgable.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

42 photos · 12/31/2018
  • Libby & Danny
    18 photos · 06/23/2018

Living Radiant Photography Living Radiant Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm a photography and so many of my brides purchase their gowns from Betsy Robinsons and we love it!

Wendy Hickok Photography Wendy Hickok Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been to Betsy Robinson's with brides looking for "the one" and we definitely found it! I absolutely recommend them because all my brides that have found their dress at BR are happy with the selection and the process! They are professional, fun, and can target the kind of dress you will look gorgeous in! Their selection is high end, in fashion, and diverse! When I get married I will definitely be going there to find my dress!

Elizabeth Bailey Weddings Elizabeth Bailey Weddings Wedding Planners

In Baltimore, there is no salon with more depth of inventory and knowledge of current bridal fashion than Betsy Robinson's. The staff is wonderful and brides love the professionalism of this salon. I highly endorse this beautiful bridal salon.

1848 Reisterstown Road, 2nd Floor Pikesville, MD, 21208

~Appointment's Required~ Mon & Fri 11am - 6pm, Wed & Thur 11am - 8pm, Sat 10am - 5pm, Sun 11am - 4:30pm ~ Bridal Sales Dept. Only, Tues - Closed
Location of (Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding