Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection

1848 Reisterstown Road, 2nd Floor, Pikesville, MD 21208 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 7

About Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection

Betsy Robinson’s Bridal Collection is a bridal gown boutique in Baltimore, Maryland. Their goal is to help brides find the perfect outfit for their big day. Whether you are planning a destination wedding on a beach or a traditional ballroom affair, they have a dress for your style and personality. The boutique is accessible from Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia.

Experience

This family-operated company has been in business for more than 30 years. Their team of professional consultants is ready to provide amazing customer service.

Products Offered

The bridal salon has dresses for brides, mother of the bride, bridesmaids and flower girls. The staff offers consultations, appointments and alterations. They carry a variety of wedding-related pieces, including:

• Bridal belts

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection 7
  • O

Olivia Sandona · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Over the moon!

I went into Betsy Robinson's almost convinced that I had found the dress elsewhere, but I should do my due diligence and try another shop. I worked with Rose and she pulled a few dresses of exactly what I was describing. She really listened to each dissection of each dress and then found THE ONE (which I would have just passed over without thinking to try it on). My squad agreed this was the winner without a doubt and I bought it that night! Beyond that, she gave me her honest opinion, which assured me that I was making the right choice. I gave my exact budget and she never once pushed me out of that bubble. She knew I could find the perfect dress in my range. I would recommend Betsy Robinson's and Rose to anyone looking, even if they think they've made up their mind already! Another thing I liked about my experience was that I did not at all feel rushed. The other stores I've been to want you in and out in an hour, no exceptions, no time to talk it over and think about, the clock was always ticking. Even though my appointment didn't run too long, I never felt any of the team at Betsy's pushing me out the door. Overall a great experience, can't wait to get my dress and get it altered through Betsy Robinson's (the alternations are just another added perk that most big retailers do not offer)!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Olivia, Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our salon. We are so happy that you had a great experience, and all of your kind words truly mean a lot to us. We are proud of our entire staff, but we are so glad that Rose really understood what you were looking for. Yours is the experience we want all of our brides to have, and we thank you for sharing it with everyone. Congratulations and all the best!

Mia · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Make sure when you go you ask gor Rose.She is amazing and took her time with me.One time it took me to look for dresses and because of her I said yes to the dress.Great place with great dresses.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Mia, Thank you for the very nice review. We appreciate you letting us be a part of your big day, and we thank you for recommending us. Congratulations and all the best!

Award

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Living Radiant Photography
    Living Radiant Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm a photography and so many of my brides purchase their gowns from Betsy Robinsons and we love it!

• Wendy Hickok Photography
    Wendy Hickok Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been to Betsy Robinson's with brides looking for "the one" and we definitely found it! I absolutely recommend them because all my brides that have found their dress at BR are happy with the selection and the process! They are professional, fun, and can target the kind of dress you will look gorgeous in! Their selection is high end, in fashion, and diverse! When I get married I will definitely be going there to find my dress!

• Elizabeth Bailey Weddings
    Elizabeth Bailey Weddings Wedding Planners

In Baltimore, there is no salon with more depth of inventory and knowledge of current bridal fashion than Betsy Robinson's. The staff is wonderful and brides love the professionalism of this salon. I highly endorse this beautiful bridal salon.

• 1848 Reisterstown Road, 2nd Floor Pikesville, Maryland, MD 21208 See on map
    410-317-8028 (Phone number)
    4104846035 (Fax Number)
    ~Appointment's Required~ Mon & Fri 11am - 6pm, Wed & Thur 11am - 8pm, Sat 10am - 5pm, Sun 11am - 4:30pm ~ Bridal Sales Dept. Only, Tues - Closed