Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection Reviews

605 Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection Reviews
  • O

Olivia Sandona · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Over the moon!

I went into Betsy Robinson's almost convinced that I had found the dress elsewhere, but I should do my due diligence and try another shop. I worked with Rose and she pulled a few dresses of exactly what I was describing. She really listened to each dissection of each dress and then found THE ONE (which I would have just passed over without thinking to try it on). My squad agreed this was the winner without a doubt and I bought it that night! Beyond that, she gave me her honest opinion, which assured me that I was making the right choice. I gave my exact budget and she never once pushed me out of that bubble. She knew I could find the perfect dress in my range. I would recommend Betsy Robinson's and Rose to anyone looking, even if they think they've made up their mind already! Another thing I liked about my experience was that I did not at all feel rushed. The other stores I've been to want you in and out in an hour, no exceptions, no time to talk it over and think about, the clock was always ticking. Even though my appointment didn't run too long, I never felt any of the team at Betsy's pushing me out the door. Overall a great experience, can't wait to get my dress and get it altered through Betsy Robinson's (the alternations are just another added perk that most big retailers do not offer)!

Mia · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Make sure when you go you ask gor Rose.She is amazing and took her time with me.One time it took me to look for dresses and because of her I said yes to the dress.Great place with great dresses.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Mia, Thank you for the very nice review. We appreciate you letting us be a part of your big day, and we thank you for recommending us. Congratulations and all the best!

Lindsay · Getting married on 09/20/2019

I had a wonderful experience shopping for a wedding dress at Betsy Robinson's Bridal! Gina was excellent to work with. She listened to my thoughts on each dress, selected beautiful gowns to try, accommodated the many opinions from my family and friends, and most importantly made sure that I found the dress of my dreams within my price range! After having less successful and less accommodating experiences at other boutiques, I was so surprised by how much fun this experience was and that I found many dresses that I loved. The boutique is gorgeous and I loved work with Gina. Can't wait to try on the dress again once it arrives!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Lindsay, Thank you very much for leaving such a kind an enthusiastic review of our salon. We are so happy that you had a great experience, and even happier that you found the gown of your dreams. We are so proud of our staff, and we always love to hear nice things about them! We can't wait for your dress to arrive either, and we look forward to working with you! Congratulations!

Kirsten · Getting married on 09/13/2019

I could not be happier with my dress from Betsy Robinson. The staff is very accommodating and truly committed to helping you find the perfect dress for your big day. Betsy and her staff even went above and beyond to get me the sash that I wanted by placing a call to the designer and having it rushed in.

The alterations process and fitting went smoothly, and they were kind enough to finish my final alteration on the spot so that I didn't need to make another trip back to the shop, since I live out of town.

All around wonderful experience!

Amanda · Getting married on 09/01/2019

So happy that I found my dress at Betsy’s! Gina was great and made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection 2

Tiara · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Rose was very helpful while looking at dresses. She listened to what I wanted, gave honest opinions, and pulled the perfect dress for me that was in my budget.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Tiara, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our salon. We are so thrilled that you had a great time finding your dream dress. Congratulations and all the best!

Allison · Getting married on 06/15/2019

I can not rave enough about my experience at this bridal shop! From the moment I walked in until the moment I found the perfect dress, I was blown away by everything. My consultant, Rose, was incredible. She knew what would be perfect for my shape, made sure I had plenty of options in my budget, and listened to all of my concerns. I truly felt like I was on my own episode of say yes to the dress! I would highly recommend making this a stop on your dress hunt!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Allison, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our salon, and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. We are so happy that you had such a great time, and your experience embodies everything we strive for. Congratulations and all the best!

Kristin · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I just purchased my dream dress from Betsy Robinson's bridal with the most attentive, sweet and caring consultant, Rose. She guided me through the process in an honest and encouraging way without ever making me feel pressured to make a decision. She has the patience of a saint and I would highly recommend requesting her for your visit. The selection of dresses was also amazing and fairly priced. I will definitely be returning to purchase dresses for my bridal party.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Kristin, Thank you for taking the time to review our salon. Your feedback is much appreciated, and we really think it will help brides as they search for their gowns. Buying your dream dress should be everything that you described, and we are so happy that you let us be a part of that experience. We look forward to helping you with your bridesmaid gowns, and we hope the rest of your planning goes well! Congratulations!

Asia · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I had such a wonderful experience here. Rose helped find the perefct wedding dress for me. She was so nice and very patient with me. The entire experience I had was absolutely wonderful. I would defintely recomment this place to find a wedding dress. Be sure you ask for Rose!

Annie · Getting married on 05/25/2019

They are amazing!!! I was slightly overwhelmed with the idea of having to pick from a ton of dresses as I an slightly indecisive, but Betsy Robinson's made it SO enjoyable and easy! Our bridal consultant Allie Mashni was AWESOME!! This was my first stop for wedding dress shopping and I'm so happy I started here. I went in not knowing much about what I wanted but Allie immediately helped us narrow it down and absolutely nailed the style I was going for. She was the perfect amount of patient and helpful without being remotely pushy. After talking with Allie, it was clear she has been in the wedding industry for years and was even familiar with our wedding venue in Charleston, SC. I found the dress of my dreams within an hour and was honestly almost sad how easy everything was because I wanted to keep trying on dresses! :) Allie also knew I was stuck between two dresses and was extremely accommodating in terms of helping me decide. She let me, my sister and mom go for lunch to think about it and made herself immediately available to see us in the afternoon to try on the two I loved again and confirm my decision! Seriously had such a wonderful and all around positive experience, I would recommend Betsy Robinson's and Allie to everyone!!!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Annie, Thank you so much for your lovely review. Your experience encapsulates everything that we strive for, and we truly appreciate all the positive feedback. We are so proud of our staff, and it's always great to hear nice things about them. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your big day, and we can't wait to work with you more! Congratulations and best of luck with all the other fun wedding plans!

Ashley · Getting married on 01/06/2019

I loved this bridal salon! My consultant Rose treated me like a queen for the day. She was very much responsive to knowing my budget and helping me stick to it by not pulling any dresses out of my price range. I found an amazing Galia Lahav gown (first dress I tried on!) and got a great discount during the GALA trunk show.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Ashley, Thank you very much for writing such lovely review of our salon. We are so happy that you had a great time working with Rose and that you were able to find the perfect gown! Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special day and congratulations!

donna · Getting married on 12/29/2018

We had a wonderful experience at Betsy Robinson! Our consultant, Rose, was so kind, patient and knowledgeable. She made my daughter feel very special. Thank you, Rose, for such a memorable visit!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Donna, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our salon. We are so happy that we were able to work with your daughter and give you all a great experience. We wish you all the best. Congratulations!

Brittany · Getting married on 12/16/2018

While I did not get my dress from here I enjoyed my appointment. I was paired with Laura, who was super sweet and professional. She listened to what I wanted and did her best to accommodate what I was describing. They have a great selection that varies in price. I also like how the dresses were organized by shape making it fairly easy to access and see whats available to you. After sleeping on it I realized the dress I really wanted would was too specific to buy off the rack and would need to be custom made, but I recommend any bride in the area to take a visit.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Brittany, Thank you very much for your very kind review of our salon. We are happy to have been a part of your gown shopping experience, and we truly appreciate the compliments. Congratulations!

Kathy · Getting married on 12/01/2018

I purchased a headpiece here while attending a fitting with my friend. There are so many beautiful dresses and the staff is wonderful. Thank you!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Kathy, Thank you for taking the time to review our salon, and thank you for the kind words! Best wishes!

Meghan · Getting married on 12/01/2018

I had the greatest experience at Betsy Robinson. I worked with Jessica who took the time to figure out what style of dress fit me the best and then brought me the most amazing dress. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Meghan, Thank you for your very lovely review of our salon. We are so glad that you were able to find your dream dress, and we wish you all the best!
  • F

Fallon · Getting married on 11/17/2018

The entire wedding dress shopping experience was amazing all because of everyone at Betsy Robinson. My consultant Laura was beyond helpful in helping me find my own dress and we came back at a later date to get my sister's maid of honor dress. I would highly recommend going to Betsy Robinson's!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Fallon, Thank you for taking the time to review our salon, and for writing such kinds words. We are so proud of our entire staff, and we are so happy they could give you an amazing experience! Wishing you all the best!

Morgan · Getting married on 11/17/2018

Rose was so wonderful in helping me find my wedding gown! She put up with my back and forth texting and her opinions were honest, which I really appreciated. Brian, one of the managers, even came over to help and give his opinions, which we loved! It's a great bridal boutique with TONS of options!! Thanks again for your help!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Morgan, Thank you very much for writing such a kind review of our salon and our staff. We are so happy they could help you find your prefect wedding gown! Congratulations!

Ellen · Getting married on 11/17/2018

Our experience at this salon exceeded my expectations! Rose treated my daughter like family. She is so kind and easy to work with. Don’t let this petite woman fool you. She manages these heavy dresses with a warm smile on her face only wanting to see a smile on yours! As a mother watching my daughter say yes to the dress, I couldn’t be happier!!

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection 3

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Ellen, Thank you for writing your kind review of our salon. We are so glad that you and your daughter had such a great experience working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of such a special day. Congratulations to you all!
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Getting married on 10/27/2018

I had the most wonderful time at my Betsy Robinson dress appointment. It was the third gown boutique that I had visited trying to find my wedding dress, and finally found the perfect option! The boutique is the perfect balance between cozy and intimate while still having a wide selection of inventory (and price points) to choose from. The entire staff was absolutely lovely from the moment I walked in. My stylist was Brian, assisted by Tiffany who truly made my experience what it was. To be fair, I picked out about 8-10 dresses in my price range; while all were beautiful, none had that spark I was looking for. Brian went back, and when he came back out, had one dress in hand as a recommendation. It was perfect! Brian has an incredible sense of style and always seemed to know when to speak up and when to let me find the words for myself so I could make an unbiased opinion. He got to know me and my style so seamlessly that he was able to select what I didn't know I was actually looking for and truly loved!

I came back to try the dress on once more and was fitted by Betsy herself. She is a very kind woman, and a hands-on owner! Betsy has such a presence in the boutique that it truly seemed like a staff of family, each working together to help their brides find the perfect dress.

Thank you, Betsy Robinson!

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection 4

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Cassandra, Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review. Your experience embodies everything that we strive for from start to finish. We truly appreciate you letting us be a part of your special day, and it was our pleasure to help you find the perfect gown. We wish you all the best with your wedding planning, and can't wait to continue to work with you.

Becky Bosch · Married on 10/20/2018

happy, happy bride to be!

I am a budget bride and my consultant Gina did an amazing job with respecting my budget, helping me find beautiful dresses within it, and never making me feel less important than a bride spending way more. Gina and the team were helpful and knowledgable.

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2018

Kim was amazing! I had the greatest experience at Betsy Robinson for their Enaura Trunk Show. I was running a very late, but they were still able to accommodate me and gave me all the time I needed to find my perfect dress. I've been to over 7 bridal salons in Northern VA with no luck finding a dream dress. I was able to purchase the most beautiful dress at Betsy Robinson and the team and staff were beyond nice. Can't wait to seem the dress in the next couple months!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Lisa, Thank you for writing such a lovely review of our salon. We are thrilled that you were able to find your dream gown, and we were so happy to help. We are very proud of our entire staff, and we always love to hear great things about them. We look forward to continue to work with you as your wedding approaches and we can't wait for the final result.

Meagan · Married on 10/07/2018

I had an incredible experience at Betsy Robinson from the shopping through the fitting appointments. My bridal consultant, Ashley Davis, made my shopping experience the most relaxed out all the shops I went to. They had a great dress selection with a range of prices. I loved my seamstress, Olga. She did an incredible job altering my dress. On my final fitting day there was some minor adjustments that needed to be made and she did them in store, while I was there, to make sure I tried on the final product and was satisfied. I could not be happier with the final product. I also got my bridesmaids dresses here and they made it very easy from my bridesmaids, who are across the country, to order and receive the dress. I would highly recommend shopping for your wedding dress or bridesmaids dresses here!

• Janel

Janel · Married on 09/02/2018

I had an amazing experience at Betsy Robinson's!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. All of the staff are so friendly and made my dress-buying experience so stress-free and pleasant. Kim, the store manager was my consultant. I never felt pressured or rushed and ended up buying my dress on my first visit to a bridal salon. They did my alterations which were perfect! I also ended up purchasing my hair pin there and it was gorgeous! I would recommend trying to go on a day where they aren't so busy if possible.

Diane · Married on 08/05/2018

Great experience, made my daughter feel special and helped her find the perfect dress! Only wished the dress was a little more "pressed" looking on the day of pick up. Easy fix though. Looked great on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection's reply:

Dear Diane, Thank you very much for reviewing our salon. We are so happy that your daughter had a great experience. It was our pleasure helping her get ready for the big day. We are sorry that there was a problem with the dress pressing, but we're glad that everything worked out, and we hope you all had a wonderful time! Congratulations to you and your family!