Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection Reviews

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection 6
Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection 7

Shannon Brockman · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Phenomenal experience!

Going to Betsy Robinson surpassed my expectations! My consultant was Rose and she was AMAZING. She made my experience stress-free, easy, and fun! She sat down and asked me about my vision and price point ahead of time, and afterwards only pulled dresses that were within my budget. She was so knowledgeable on the different styles and trends, and knew exactly what to pull for me to try on (even if I didn’t realize it initially!) She waited for me to give my thoughts on a dress and then would share her thoughts which I really appreciated. Rose was such a joy to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a dress. She will help you find ‘the one.’ Thank you for helping me find my wedding dress!!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Hi Shannon!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Your experience is exactly what we strive for with all of our brides, and we truly appreciate you sharing it. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day and congratulations!

Megan Lowcher · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Such an amazing bridal gown shopping experience from the moment you walk in! Staff was extremely helpful and personable and made sure to not only find dresses that were your style, but were within the budget! We went during a designer trunk show and get to meet the designer of my gown and had her pull a few dresses from her collection to try on. Overall, an amazing experience where they made me feel so special! Would 100% recommend this bridal salon to anyone looking to find their dream dress!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Hi Megan!
    Thanks so much for writing such a lovely review of your experience at our salon. We're so glad that you found your dress and that you even got to meet with the designer. We love giving our brides special moments and we so appreciate being able to play a part in your wonderful wedding. Congratulations!

Rachel · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Beautiful Collection & Beautiful People!

Visiting from OH and Kim was sure to make this the most phenomenal experience I’ve had overall. My sister and I had such a great time and we were even greeted by the beautiful Betsy herself. What better experience is there?

Sent on 06/28/2019

Hi Rachel!
    First of all, thank you so much for stopping in during your visit to the area! We truly appreciate when we get brides from all over the country, and we always want to give them a phenomenal experience, just like you had! Thank you for sharing that experience with others in your lovely review. Congratulations and all the best to you!

Rachel Arden · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Wonderful Experience!

I had an amazing experience at Robinson's Bridal! I worked with Kim (salon manager) who was friendly, professional, and respectful of my budget and opinions. It felt like she immediately understood what I was looking for and what would work best for me. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful as soon as I started trying on dresses. I would recommend Betsy Robinson to everyone as they truly have a dress for every style & budget.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Dear Rachel,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience here. We really appreciate the feedback, and we are thrilled you had such a great time. You described exactly what we strive for with every bride and every appointment, and it's so great to hear when we achieve that. Thank you also for recommending us to other brides - word of mouth means so much. Here's wishing you all the best!

Shaunda Snyder · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Loved every minute of my experience

From the first phone call to schedule an appointment, to walking in the day of they were overly accommodating and welcoming. I was assigned Allie who was simply fabulous. She allowed my bridal party to select some options for me and really took my vision, their selections and her professional experience to help find me my dream dress. She intently listened to my wedding day plans and made me feel so comfortable and never rushed. Kim, the store manager introduced herself and made herself present and available throughout the process. A defining moment was meeting Betsy herself, on a Sunday working and dedicating herself to provide her professional expertise to any of their #betsybrides. I enjoyed every minute of my time there!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Hi Shaunda!
    Thank you so much for such a lovely review of our salon! We are so pleased to hear all of the praise and your experience embodies what we always strive for with each and every bride. From start to finish we want all of our brides to feel comfortable, heard and beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others, and we look forward to helping you with your special day! Congratulations!

Colleen Kerwin · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Lovely experience at Betsy’s!

I had a great experience getting my dress at Betsy’s. Gina was helping me and she was so kind and thoughtful. Kim the floor manger was actually the one who found my dress! She saw my style and what I was going for and pulled a dress I hadn’t noticed. I am SO glad she did because it ended up being the dress I never knew I wanted! It was also so lovely to meet Betsy who was walking around giving advice and helping clients.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Hi Colleen!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review our salon. We are so happy that we could help you find the perfect dress for your wonderful wedding. It was our pleasure, and we wish you all the best. Congratulations!

Elizabeth Hopkins · Getting married on 07/17/2020

Amazing Experience

I was lucky enough to work with Ms. Rose at Betsy Robinson Bridal Salon yesterday. My mom and I went in not really knowing what to expect, and Ms. Rose was able to find the perfect dress. When it didn't have exactly the neckline I was looking for, she was able to order the one that I wanted. Everyone was very respectful of our time and budget and truly worked with us to make sure we got the best deal on exactly what we wanted. I couldn't recommend this salon enough!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Dear Elizabeth,
    Thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your big day, and thank you for sharing that experience with others. It was our pleasure to help you get exactly what you wanted, and we are so proud of the work of our whole team. Choosing your wedding dress is so important, and we are always honored to be a part of that process - each and every day. Congratulations and all the best to you!

Tonia · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Wonderful Staff

I went here to start to look for dresses. The consultant was patient with me and wrote my favorites in case I wanted to get these. Even though i didn't find my dress they were sweet and understanding. My cousin found her dress here.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Hi Tonia!
    Thank you so much for writing a review of your experience at our salon! We really appreciate your kind words, and we are so happy that you had a great time. Even though you didn't purchase a dress with us, we appreciate you letting us be a small part of your special day!

Kaitlin · Getting married on 06/06/2020

I had the best time and most amazing experience

I had the best experience at Robinson Bridal! Rose was so sweet and made my experience so enjoyable. So happy to have found my dress at such a great bridal shop! Highly recommend

Sent on 05/31/2019

Hi Kaitlin!
    Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad that you found your dress and that you had a fun time doing it! Thank you for the kind words and for your endorsement! Congratulations!
  • Brooke

Brooke Wenrich · Getting married on 05/29/2020

Amazing Experience !

Great service and great experience ! My sister got her dress here a while back and I went and found my dress. I’m so excited and happy. This place is amazing!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Hi Brooke!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad that you and your family have had such a great time at our salon. We appreciate you letting us be a part of such a special experience!

Alexia · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Good reviews for a reason

Just got my dress there after being referred my multiple people! Had a great consultant and a good time trying on dresses. They have a big selection which makes it a great place to shop! I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Hi Alexia!
    Thank you so much for reviewing our salon! We are so glad that you had a great time, and we really appreciate you recommending us to other brides. Congratulations and all the best!

Rachel Phillips · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Loved my experience

I am so excited to have found my dress here! I had the pleasure of having Rose as my consultant. She was very knowledgeable about the dresses and great to work with. She took her time and didn’t rush me when trying on different dresses. I liked being able to walk around and pick out the dresses I wanted to try on. They didn’t push me to choose a dress and allowed me take my time and discus with my family. I am so excited that I was able to find my dress here and can’t wait to wear it for my wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Dear Rachel,
    Thank you for leaving such a nice review of our salon. We are so glad that you had a great time working with Rose, and we are happy to have created a no-pressure environment where brides can relax and have fun. Your experience embodies what we are all about, and we appreciate you sharing it. Congratulations!
  • I

Irvinette Barnes · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Betsy Bridal is the Best!!

I had an amazing experience at Betsy Bridal! Rose was a God send. She listened to what I was looking for and went above and beyond to find my perfect dress! I had my eye on 2 dresses and Rose shared her expert opinion and helped me find the one that was perfect for me. She was caring, funny, and oh so diligent! Thank you Rose for an amazing experience!! The dress was way less than I anticipated and I was able to get the dress, veil, and headpiece for way under my budget, Thanks again Rose for an awesome experience and you are more than welcome to join us in Jamaica!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Dear Irvinette,
    Thank you so much for your lovely review of our salon! We are so glad you had a great time with Rose and that you found your dream dress! It sounds like your wedding is going to be amazing, and we wish you all the best! Congratulations again!

Dani Caruccio · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Loved Besty Robinson's!

I had the best experience yesterday when Molly helped me say yes to the dress! She was so professional and welcoming. While trying on dresses she asked about my wedding plans and made me feel very comfortable. It was great to first have time to sit down and talk about my venue, colors, and styles. I never felt rushed!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Hi Dani!
    Thank you so much for reviewing our salon! We are so happy that you had such a great time working with Molly. We are proud of our whole staff, and we always love to hear nice things about them. Congratulations & all the best!
  • Tyesha

Tyesha · Getting married on 05/15/2020

Thank you!

This salon exceeded my expectations. The staff was sooo friendly and the salon is spacious and bright. I went to a number of salons, and this one was the best. Shout out to Gina for helping me find my dream dress! I can’t be happier.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Hi Tyesha!
    Thank you so much for reviewing our salon! We are so happy that you had such a great time and even happier that you found your dream dress! We're so glad that our staff made you feel welcome, and we truly appreciate being part of such a special moment. We hope all else goes well as you plan for your big day! Congratulations!

Brittany · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Personalized and amazing

I worked with Gina and she was amazing! She was patient and took a true interest understanding my style and in helping me find the perfect dress for me. I must have tried 20+ dresses and at no point did she seem annoyed or discourage me. The team at Betsy was also incredibly warm and welcoming. I left to get lunch and had an appt at another location in the afternoon. I came back and Gina was able to show me the dress I liked again and even squeezed me in for another try on! I went in with no expectations and walked out with the dress of my dreams! Thank you Betsy Robinson and Thank you Gina for such a wonderful experience

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection 8

Dear Brittany,
    Thank you for writing such a kind review of our salon. We are very proud of all of our consultants and our whole team, and we're so glad they could help you find the perfect dress. We couldn't do this without all of our wonderful brides, and we really appreciate you choosing us to be a part of your big day. Congratulations and all the best!

Elizabeth Giardina · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Fantastic!

The salon is gorgeous and the staff are very professional and helpful. Rose was fantastic to work with ! She knew what I liked right away and picked my 2 favorite gowns, one is which became THE dress! She made things so easy and fun and definitely knows what she’s doing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Hi Elizabeth!
    Thank you for reviewing our salon and for writing such kind words about Rose. We are so proud of our staff, and we love to hear great things about them. But most importantly we love to hear about brides finding their dream dresses here! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!
  • Brenna

Brenna Feeley · Getting married on 12/28/2019

I couldn't be happier with my experience

I had an absolutely amazing experience at Betsy Robinson's! The staff was welcoming when I walked in the door and helpful throughout the entire experience. Rose was amazing, she listened to what I was looking for and picked out the perfect dress and jewelry for me! Rose has amazing style and gave me a lot of great advice! I worked with Brian during my appointment as well. He was amazing, friendly, and so helpful! I would recommend Betsy Robinson's Bridal Salon, Rose, and Brian to anyone! I couldn't be happier with my experience here, it was exactly what I was hoping for!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Hi Brenna!
    Thanks so much for the lovely review! Our whole staff really appreciates your kind words, and we are so happy that you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day! Congratulations and all the best!

Rachel Distefano · Getting married on 12/21/2019

I’m a Betsy Bride!

My wedding dress shopping experience was amazing thanks to Betsy’s! My consultant Kim was amazing at helping me find the gown of my dreams which was a feat in itself considering I had absolutely no idea what I wanted! It was extra special to be able to meet Betsy and have her show interest in my gown experience! Not to mention the selection was incredible! She has gowns in every style you can think of! Go to Betsy’s! You won’t regret it!!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Hi Rachel!
    Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review of our salon! We are so glad you chose us to play a part in your special day, and we really appreciate you sharing your experience with other brides! It was our pleasure helping you pick a wedding dress, and we wish you the best as you plan the rest of your day. Congratulations Betsy Bride!

Jessica · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Great experience, beautiful salon

I worked with Tiffany and she was great! The salon was beautiful and welcoming. I came back a total of 4 times before I finally found my dress, and Tiffany was very patient and kind!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Hi Jessica!
    Thank you so much for reviewing our salon and for writing such nice words about our staff. We are so happy Tiffany helped you find the perfect gown! Congratulations!
  • O

Olivia Sandona · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Over the moon!

I went into Betsy Robinson's almost convinced that I had found the dress elsewhere, but I should do my due diligence and try another shop. I worked with Rose and she pulled a few dresses of exactly what I was describing. She really listened to each dissection of each dress and then found THE ONE (which I would have just passed over without thinking to try it on). My squad agreed this was the winner without a doubt and I bought it that night! Beyond that, she gave me her honest opinion, which assured me that I was making the right choice. I gave my exact budget and she never once pushed me out of that bubble. She knew I could find the perfect dress in my range. I would recommend Betsy Robinson's and Rose to anyone looking, even if they think they've made up their mind already! Another thing I liked about my experience was that I did not at all feel rushed. The other stores I've been to want you in and out in an hour, no exceptions, no time to talk it over and think about, the clock was always ticking. Even though my appointment didn't run too long, I never felt any of the team at Betsy's pushing me out the door. Overall a great experience, can't wait to get my dress and get it altered through Betsy Robinson's (the alternations are just another added perk that most big retailers do not offer)!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Dear Olivia,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our salon. We are so happy that you had a great experience, and all of your kind words truly mean a lot to us. We are proud of our entire staff, but we are so glad that Rose really understood what you were looking for. Yours is the experience we want all of our brides to have, and we thank you for sharing it with everyone. Congratulations and all the best!
  • Emily

Emily Herring · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Rose was a Magician!

I tried gowns on with my mother, future MIL, sister (MOH), cousin and aunt... it was overwhelming at times to have so many opinions. Rose was patient and kind and an ABSOLUTE genius at picking dresses to flatter my body. She showed me which dresses I would fit in and which would look the best. After seeing the size, I lamented that I should lose weight and she told me that I would be stunning and that I shouldn't lose weight/should be me for my big day. After putting the dress on, I agree- It looks amazing and I feel stunning in it! I LOVED my experience here and would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Mia · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Make sure when you go you ask gor Rose.She is amazing and took her time with me.One time it took me to look for dresses and because of her I said yes to the dress.Great place with great dresses.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Dear Mia,
    Thank you for the very nice review. We appreciate you letting us be a part of your big day, and we thank you for recommending us. Congratulations and all the best!
  • Meg

Meg Mur · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful experience

I just got finished buying my wedding dress. The entire experience was wonderful. I was shown a great selection of dresses and was able to find the perfect one. My consultant was knowledgeable and was great to work with.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Hi Meg!
    We are so happy that you had a great experience at our salon, and we really appreciate your kind words! We are proud of our consultants and our wide variety of gowns, and we are glad that both things helped you find your perfect dress. We wish you all the best as you plan for your amazing day!