Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection Reviews

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection 7
  • Brooke

Brooke Wenrich · Getting married on 05/29/2020

Amazing Experience !

Great service and great experience ! My sister got her dress here a while back and I went and found my dress. I’m so excited and happy. This place is amazing!

• I

Irvinette Barnes · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Betsy Bridal is the Best!!

I had an amazing experience at Betsy Bridal! Rose was a God send. She listened to what I was looking for and went above and beyond to find my perfect dress! I had my eye on 2 dresses and Rose shared her expert opinion and helped me find the one that was perfect for me. She was caring, funny, and oh so diligent! Thank you Rose for an amazing experience!! The dress was way less than I anticipated and I was able to get the dress, veil, and headpiece for way under my budget, Thanks again Rose for an awesome experience and you are more than welcome to join us in Jamaica!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Dear Irvinette,
    Thank you so much for your lovely review of our salon! We are so glad you had a great time with Rose and that you found your dream dress! It sounds like your wedding is going to be amazing, and we wish you all the best! Congratulations again!

Elizabeth Giardina · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Fantastic!

The salon is gorgeous and the staff are very professional and helpful. Rose was fantastic to work with ! She knew what I liked right away and picked my 2 favorite gowns, one is which became THE dress! She made things so easy and fun and definitely knows what she’s doing! Highly recommend!

• Brenna

Brenna Feeley · Getting married on 12/28/2019

I couldn't be happier with my experience

I had an absolutely amazing experience at Betsy Robinson's! The staff was welcoming when I walked in the door and helpful throughout the entire experience. Rose was amazing, she listened to what I was looking for and picked out the perfect dress and jewelry for me! Rose has amazing style and gave me a lot of great advice! I worked with Brian during my appointment as well. He was amazing, friendly, and so helpful! I would recommend Betsy Robinson's Bridal Salon, Rose, and Brian to anyone! I couldn't be happier with my experience here, it was exactly what I was hoping for!!!!

Jessica · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Great experience, beautiful salon

I worked with Tiffany and she was great! The salon was beautiful and welcoming. I came back a total of 4 times before I finally found my dress, and Tiffany was very patient and kind!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Hi Jessica!
    Thank you so much for reviewing our salon and for writing such nice words about our staff. We are so happy Tiffany helped you find the perfect gown! Congratulations!
  • O

Olivia Sandona · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Over the moon!

I went into Betsy Robinson's almost convinced that I had found the dress elsewhere, but I should do my due diligence and try another shop. I worked with Rose and she pulled a few dresses of exactly what I was describing. She really listened to each dissection of each dress and then found THE ONE (which I would have just passed over without thinking to try it on). My squad agreed this was the winner without a doubt and I bought it that night! Beyond that, she gave me her honest opinion, which assured me that I was making the right choice. I gave my exact budget and she never once pushed me out of that bubble. She knew I could find the perfect dress in my range. I would recommend Betsy Robinson's and Rose to anyone looking, even if they think they've made up their mind already! Another thing I liked about my experience was that I did not at all feel rushed. The other stores I've been to want you in and out in an hour, no exceptions, no time to talk it over and think about, the clock was always ticking. Even though my appointment didn't run too long, I never felt any of the team at Betsy's pushing me out the door. Overall a great experience, can't wait to get my dress and get it altered through Betsy Robinson's (the alternations are just another added perk that most big retailers do not offer)!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Dear Olivia,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our salon. We are so happy that you had a great experience, and all of your kind words truly mean a lot to us. We are proud of our entire staff, but we are so glad that Rose really understood what you were looking for. Yours is the experience we want all of our brides to have, and we thank you for sharing it with everyone. Congratulations and all the best!

Mia · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Make sure when you go you ask gor Rose.She is amazing and took her time with me.One time it took me to look for dresses and because of her I said yes to the dress.Great place with great dresses.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Dear Mia,
    Thank you for the very nice review. We appreciate you letting us be a part of your big day, and we thank you for recommending us. Congratulations and all the best!
  • Meg

Meg Mur · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful experience

I just got finished buying my wedding dress. The entire experience was wonderful. I was shown a great selection of dresses and was able to find the perfect one. My consultant was knowledgeable and was great to work with.

• Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Found my dress!

I can not say enough good things about my experience over the weekend. Rose was the most amazing consultant. This was my third round of shopping, and my first time at Betsy. I was so comfortable, I felt heard, and Rose quickly understood what I was looking for in a dress. I highly recommend this shop, and definitely ask for Rose!

Arianna · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Incredible Service and Selection!

Rose is AMAZING! She is a psychic! The first dress she pulled for me was exactly I was looking for! We tried on others as well but she was right, the first dress was a perfect match! The dresses are beautiful and the staff is incredibly patient and responsive. I highly recommend Betsy Robinson’s Bridal Collection!

• Kate

Kate · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Saved the Day!

I found a dress that I loved but it was too small and discontinued, they were able to hunt it down and get it to me I my size! I was able to find a sample one cheaper elsewhere but they were so responsive and on it, they really saved my day and made it possible!

Thanks Allie and her team.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Dear Kate,
    Thank you so much for reviewing your experience at our salon. We are so happy that we were able to help you track down your dream gown, and we wish you all the best! Congratulations!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Rose was a huge help

After visiting about 5 or 6 other bridal shops, Betsy Robinson had my dress! Rose was assisting me and was such a huge help! She was very understanding of my style and budget and didn’t want me to waste any time in dresses I wasn’t feeling. I also got my veil there too and will be bringing my bridesmaids back! This place is amazing! Definitely recommend as it was gorgeous, easy, friendly and reasonably priced! (My dress was on the sample sale rack!)

Sent on 02/21/2019

Hi Jenna!
    Thank you for writing such a nice review of our salon. We are so happy that you had such a great time and that you were able to find your dress! We look forward to working with you more!

Lindsay · Getting married on 09/20/2019

I had a wonderful experience shopping for a wedding dress at Betsy Robinson's Bridal! Gina was excellent to work with. She listened to my thoughts on each dress, selected beautiful gowns to try, accommodated the many opinions from my family and friends, and most importantly made sure that I found the dress of my dreams within my price range! After having less successful and less accommodating experiences at other boutiques, I was so surprised by how much fun this experience was and that I found many dresses that I loved. The boutique is gorgeous and I loved work with Gina. Can't wait to try on the dress again once it arrives!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Dear Lindsay,
    Thank you very much for leaving such a kind an enthusiastic review of our salon. We are so happy that you had a great experience, and even happier that you found the gown of your dreams. We are so proud of our staff, and we always love to hear nice things about them! We can't wait for your dress to arrive either, and we look forward to working with you! Congratulations!

Kristen Beckhardt · Getting married on 09/20/2019

Amazing experience

Betsy Robinson’s bridal was perfect. Rose is wonderful and helped me find my dream dress in my budget! This bridal boutique exceeded my expectations. Definitely recommend this place!

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection 9

Abby · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Experience

Allie was amazing while helping me find my dress! She was patient and very knowledgeable about all things wedding related! Betsy’s has a huge collection of dresses to choose from! I highly recommend going here!

• Mary

Mary K Wittelsberger · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely Magical!

My experience with Betsy Robinson’s was magical. From the first phone call when they were so accommodating and made a last minute appointment for me during a trunk show for the following day, to the kindness of the receptionists when I arrived, to the attentiveness and heartfelt support from Rose (amazing woman), the team, and the rep from Watters, to the atmosphere and good vibes between all of us brides-to-be! It was just wonderful—my only regret was that I can’t have the experience again because I found my dream dress and had such a great time! Thank you Rose & team for being so amazing!!

Kirsten · Getting married on 09/13/2019

I could not be happier with my dress from Betsy Robinson. The staff is very accommodating and truly committed to helping you find the perfect dress for your big day. Betsy and her staff even went above and beyond to get me the sash that I wanted by placing a call to the designer and having it rushed in.

The alterations process and fitting went smoothly, and they were kind enough to finish my final alteration on the spot so that I didn't need to make another trip back to the shop, since I live out of town.

All around wonderful experience!

Amanda · Getting married on 09/01/2019

So happy that I found my dress at Betsy’s! Gina was great and made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection 10

Camille · Getting married on 06/21/2019

Great Experience

My experience with Betsy Robinson has been amazing, The staff is super friendly especially Rose!! Rose has been very helpful, accommodating, and super personable. We all know weddings can be super stressful but the stress goes away when you arrive at Betsy Bridal, highly recommend to all brides and bridal party. (ask for Rose, thank me later!)

Tiara · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Rose was very helpful while looking at dresses. She listened to what I wanted, gave honest opinions, and pulled the perfect dress for me that was in my budget.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Dear Tiara,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review our salon. We are so thrilled that you had a great time finding your dream dress. Congratulations and all the best!

Allison · Getting married on 06/15/2019

I can not rave enough about my experience at this bridal shop! From the moment I walked in until the moment I found the perfect dress, I was blown away by everything. My consultant, Rose, was incredible. She knew what would be perfect for my shape, made sure I had plenty of options in my budget, and listened to all of my concerns. I truly felt like I was on my own episode of say yes to the dress! I would highly recommend making this a stop on your dress hunt!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Dear Allison,
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our salon, and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. We are so happy that you had such a great time, and your experience embodies everything we strive for. Congratulations and all the best!
  • Jimike

Ikeoluwa Adeshina · Getting married on 06/07/2019

I got my dress on the first try!!!

I loved my experience here with Gina, who was so sweet and helpful!! This was my first bridal shop visit and I'm still so shocked that I was able to find and get a dress!! It was an amazing experience and I'm so excited to wear the dress on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Dear Ikeoluwa,
    Thank you so much for posting a review! We are so excited that you found your dress, and we are so glad you had a wonderful experience with Gina! We can't wait to see pictures of the big day :)

Kristin · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I just purchased my dream dress from Betsy Robinson's bridal with the most attentive, sweet and caring consultant, Rose. She guided me through the process in an honest and encouraging way without ever making me feel pressured to make a decision. She has the patience of a saint and I would highly recommend requesting her for your visit. The selection of dresses was also amazing and fairly priced. I will definitely be returning to purchase dresses for my bridal party.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Dear Kristin,
    Thank you for taking the time to review our salon. Your feedback is much appreciated, and we really think it will help brides as they search for their gowns. Buying your dream dress should be everything that you described, and we are so happy that you let us be a part of that experience. We look forward to helping you with your bridesmaid gowns, and we hope the rest of your planning goes well! Congratulations!

Asia · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I had such a wonderful experience here. Rose helped find the perefct wedding dress for me. She was so nice and very patient with me. The entire experience I had was absolutely wonderful. I would defintely recomment this place to find a wedding dress. Be sure you ask for Rose!