Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection Reviews

676 | Pikesville, MD

676 Reviews for Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection

Rachel Kerbaugh · Getting married on 09/18/2021

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

I had an amazing experience finding my wedding dress at Betsy Robinson’s Bridal. They were very accommodating to any request I had and I felt very safe with their covid precautions. Molly was amazing at making me feel comfortable, special and she really listened to what I liked and even found the dress that I ended up purchasing! The wide array of dresses was great to provide lots of options. I can’t say enough good things about my experience here!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Irvinette

Irvinette Barnes · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Betsy Bridal is the Best!!

I had an amazing experience at Betsy Bridal! Rose was a God send. She listened to what I was looking for and went above and beyond to find my perfect dress! I had my eye on 2 dresses and Rose shared her expert opinion and helped me find the one that was perfect for me. She was caring, funny, and oh so diligent! Thank you Rose for an amazing experience!! The dress was way less than I anticipated and I was able to get the dress, veil, and headpiece for way under my budget, Thanks again Rose for an awesome experience and you are more than welcome to join us in Jamaica!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Dear Irvinette,
    Thank you so much for your lovely review of our salon! We are so glad you had a great time with Rose and that you found your dream dress! It sounds like your wedding is going to be amazing, and we wish you all the best! Congratulations again!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Shenton · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Beautiful Collection and Great Consultants

The collection is large and the prices are right! I had a fantastic experience saying yes to the dress and an even better experience with their alterations department in house. Their consultants are AMAZING, kind, patient, and knowledgeable. Rachel and Olga were my girls throughout the entire alteration process and I was insistent on seeing them each time we went in!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Hi Katelyn!
    Thank you so much for writing a review of our salon! We are so glad that you had a great time, and we really appreciate you giving such good information to other brides. We are really proud of our consultants and our selection, and it's always great to hear about them. Congratulations and all the best!

Rachel · Getting married on 02/26/2021

Betsy Robinson is such a sweet angel! My dress was exactly what I had envisioned...it fit perfectly! Betsy helped me through the entire process and she was there for every fitting to make sure everything was done to the best of their ability. She even helped to design my veil..we added some extra lace to the bottom that really added a great touch. I even ended up getting my bridesmaids dresses from her b/c another vendor messed up so she came in and helped me right away. They didn't have the dress in the shop but she ordered the bmaid dress so we could be sure that it was what i wanted. They turned out lovely! I love Betsy and so glad I used her for the most beautiful lace wedding dress ever! My dress was Marissa and the bridesmaids dresses were Monique Lhuillier.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Rachel,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and your very sweet review. It was Betsy’s pleasure and ours to help you with your wedding gown. Congratulations and we wish you all the best.

Rachel Phillips · Married on 11/28/2020

Loved my experience

I am so excited to have found my dress here! I had the pleasure of having Rose as my consultant. She was very knowledgeable about the dresses and great to work with. She took her time and didn’t rush me when trying on different dresses. I liked being able to walk around and pick out the dresses I wanted to try on. They didn’t push me to choose a dress and allowed me take my time and discus with my family. I am so excited that I was able to find my dress here and can’t wait to wear it for my wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Dear Rachel,
    Thank you for leaving such a nice review of our salon. We are so glad that you had a great time working with Rose, and we are happy to have created a no-pressure environment where brides can relax and have fun. Your experience embodies what we are all about, and we appreciate you sharing it. Congratulations!

Shannon Brockman · Married on 10/17/2020

Phenomenal experience!

Going to Betsy Robinson surpassed my expectations! My consultant was Rose and she was AMAZING. She made my experience stress-free, easy, and fun! She sat down and asked me about my vision and price point ahead of time, and afterwards only pulled dresses that were within my budget. She was so knowledgeable on the different styles and trends, and knew exactly what to pull for me to try on (even if I didn’t realize it initially!) She waited for me to give my thoughts on a dress and then would share her thoughts which I really appreciated. Rose was such a joy to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a dress. She will help you find ‘the one.’ Thank you for helping me find my wedding dress!!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Hi Shannon!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Your experience is exactly what we strive for with all of our brides, and we truly appreciate you sharing it. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day and congratulations!

Elizabeth Nemeth · Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful and friendly service!

I had such a wonderful experience at Betsy Robinson. Rose helped me to find the perfect dress. She worked with me to narrow down my choices and gave me wonderful tips about alterations and undergarments! She was amazing and so friendly. She also had an assistant who was training, I believe (I'm so sorry I can't remember her name!) and she was extremely sweet and supportive as well. I never felt pressured to go with a more expensive choice. Rose helped me to find a dress that met more of my requirements, so less would have to be added later. She sat with us and explained the process clearly. There was a large selection that I could fit into, whereas at other stores, I felt discouraged. Betsy even sat with us and gave me some advice! I felt like royalty. It was an amazing experience and we're going back next weekend with my bridesmaids! Thank you!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Hi Elizabeth!
    Thank you so much for reviewing our salon! We are so thrilled that you had a great experience, and we really appreciate you telling other brides about it. Congratulations and all the best!
  • Brooke

Brooke Runk · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing time with Rose!!

I was just at Betsy Robinson this weekend and found my dress!!! Rose worked with me and my mom, sister and friends. We had suck a fun time! Everyone was able to be involved in looking through gowns and picking ideas! We had so many good laughs. Rose was patient and accommodating and let me try dresses on like 12 times just to be sure 😀. This experience was everything you dream wedding dress shopping will be - fun, lighthearted, happy, engaging and exciting!! Highly recommend and if you go, request Rose!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Hi Brooke!
    Thank you so much for writing about your experience at our salon! Your dream experience is exactly what we always strive for, and we are so happy that you and your group had such a wonderful time. We are so proud of all of our staff, but we really appreciate your shout-out to Rose! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day! Congratulations!

Megan Lowcher · Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Such an amazing bridal gown shopping experience from the moment you walk in! Staff was extremely helpful and personable and made sure to not only find dresses that were your style, but were within the budget! We went during a designer trunk show and get to meet the designer of my gown and had her pull a few dresses from her collection to try on. Overall, an amazing experience where they made me feel so special! Would 100% recommend this bridal salon to anyone looking to find their dream dress!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Hi Megan!
    Thanks so much for writing such a lovely review of your experience at our salon. We're so glad that you found your dress and that you even got to meet with the designer. We love giving our brides special moments and we so appreciate being able to play a part in your wonderful wedding. Congratulations!
  • Chris

Chris Sokolis · Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful Place for a Wedding Dress

When I first went to Betsy Robinson, I didn’t know what designers I liked or exactly what type of dress I wanted. I was met with instant kindness and professionalism and had the opportunity to try on many different styles. Once I picked the one, my follow-up appointments were always great. Betsy and her staff were very helpful. My bridesmaids’ dresses were also from Betsy. Everything was top notch, and I am so glad I found my perfect gown.

- Rachele Norfolk

Photos - PhotographybyBrea

Sent on 10/04/2020

Rachel · Married on 09/04/2020

Beautiful Collection & Beautiful People!

Visiting from OH and Kim was sure to make this the most phenomenal experience I’ve had overall. My sister and I had such a great time and we were even greeted by the beautiful Betsy herself. What better experience is there?

Sent on 06/28/2019

Hi Rachel!
    First of all, thank you so much for stopping in during your visit to the area! We truly appreciate when we get brides from all over the country, and we always want to give them a phenomenal experience, just like you had! Thank you for sharing that experience with others in your lovely review. Congratulations and all the best to you!
  • Lauren

Lauren Psoras · Married on 08/15/2020

The best dress selection

Betsy Robinson was the 5th and final bridal store I went to, to find my dress! I was starting to lose hope that I would ever find a dress! The team at Betsy Robinson were so knowledgeable and helpful, not to mention they had a huge selection of dresses! I ended up picking a beautiful Pronovias dress from a trunk show which I had altered there as well! They did an amazing job and I loved wearing my dress on my wedding day! Thank you!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Hi Lauren!
    Thank you so much for writing such a nice review and for sending such lovely pictures! It was such a pleasure to help you find your dream dress, and we really appreciate you letting us be a part of your special day. Congratulations and all the best!

Rachel Arden · Married on 08/08/2020

Wonderful Experience!

I had an amazing experience at Robinson's Bridal! I worked with Kim (salon manager) who was friendly, professional, and respectful of my budget and opinions. It felt like she immediately understood what I was looking for and what would work best for me. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful as soon as I started trying on dresses. I would recommend Betsy Robinson to everyone as they truly have a dress for every style & budget.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Dear Rachel,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience here. We really appreciate the feedback, and we are thrilled you had such a great time. You described exactly what we strive for with every bride and every appointment, and it's so great to hear when we achieve that. Thank you also for recommending us to other brides - word of mouth means so much. Here's wishing you all the best!

Shaunda Snyder · Married on 08/08/2020

Loved every minute of my experience

From the first phone call to schedule an appointment, to walking in the day of they were overly accommodating and welcoming. I was assigned Allie who was simply fabulous. She allowed my bridal party to select some options for me and really took my vision, their selections and her professional experience to help find me my dream dress. She intently listened to my wedding day plans and made me feel so comfortable and never rushed. Kim, the store manager introduced herself and made herself present and available throughout the process. A defining moment was meeting Betsy herself, on a Sunday working and dedicating herself to provide her professional expertise to any of their #betsybrides. I enjoyed every minute of my time there!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Hi Shaunda!
    Thank you so much for such a lovely review of our salon! We are so pleased to hear all of the praise and your experience embodies what we always strive for with each and every bride. From start to finish we want all of our brides to feel comfortable, heard and beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others, and we look forward to helping you with your special day! Congratulations!

Colleen Kerwin · Married on 08/01/2020

Lovely experience at Betsy’s!

I had a great experience getting my dress at Betsy’s. Gina was helping me and she was so kind and thoughtful. Kim the floor manger was actually the one who found my dress! She saw my style and what I was going for and pulled a dress I hadn’t noticed. I am SO glad she did because it ended up being the dress I never knew I wanted! It was also so lovely to meet Betsy who was walking around giving advice and helping clients.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Hi Colleen!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review our salon. We are so happy that we could help you find the perfect dress for your wonderful wedding. It was our pleasure, and we wish you all the best. Congratulations!

Mia · Married on 07/19/2020

Make sure when you go you ask gor Rose.She is amazing and took her time with me.One time it took me to look for dresses and because of her I said yes to the dress.Great place with great dresses.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Dear Mia,
    Thank you for the very nice review. We appreciate you letting us be a part of your big day, and we thank you for recommending us. Congratulations and all the best!
  • Dani

Dani Caruccio · Married on 07/18/2020

Loved Besty Robinson's!

I had the best experience yesterday when Molly helped me say yes to the dress! She was so professional and welcoming. While trying on dresses she asked about my wedding plans and made me feel very comfortable. It was great to first have time to sit down and talk about my venue, colors, and styles. I never felt rushed!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Hi Dani!
    Thank you so much for reviewing our salon! We are so happy that you had such a great time working with Molly. We are proud of our whole staff, and we always love to hear nice things about them. Congratulations & all the best!

Elizabeth Hopkins · Married on 07/17/2020

Amazing Experience

I was lucky enough to work with Ms. Rose at Betsy Robinson Bridal Salon yesterday. My mom and I went in not really knowing what to expect, and Ms. Rose was able to find the perfect dress. When it didn't have exactly the neckline I was looking for, she was able to order the one that I wanted. Everyone was very respectful of our time and budget and truly worked with us to make sure we got the best deal on exactly what we wanted. I couldn't recommend this salon enough!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Dear Elizabeth,
    Thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your big day, and thank you for sharing that experience with others. It was our pleasure to help you get exactly what you wanted, and we are so proud of the work of our whole team. Choosing your wedding dress is so important, and we are always honored to be a part of that process - each and every day. Congratulations and all the best to you!

Tonia · Married on 07/11/2020

Wonderful Staff

I went here to start to look for dresses. The consultant was patient with me and wrote my favorites in case I wanted to get these. Even though i didn't find my dress they were sweet and understanding. My cousin found her dress here.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Hi Tonia!
    Thank you so much for writing a review of your experience at our salon! We really appreciate your kind words, and we are so happy that you had a great time. Even though you didn't purchase a dress with us, we appreciate you letting us be a small part of your special day!

Lisa P. · Married on 07/11/2020

Personal Service You Won't Forget

Betsy Robinson pretty much saved my wedding. I purchased my Enuara dress at her store expecting to receive it on time – about 4 months later. Then came COVID and so did the delays. Through no one’s fault, my dress was stuck between the makers and me for two months – perilously close to the wedding. Betsy stayed in close contact the entire time and personally called to reassure me that I didn’t need a backup dress. Then, she made the call I’d waited so long for – my dress was in and we could begin alterations immediately. She was there for my fittings, making sure everything was just right and I took my dress home with a few days to spare. It was gorgeous and perfect.

I can’t tell you how much Betsy’s personal service meant during these uncertain times. While dealing with closing, and restrictions on re-opening and all the things on the business side, she kept her brides as her top priority. I went back after our wedding to show her some pictures and she chatted with me for 20 minutes. That’s the personal touch Betsy brings and what every bride needs for her best day of her life.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Hi Lisa!
    Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It embodies everything that we strive for, and those goals have not changed with COVID. Our brides are our top priority, and we are so glad that you could work so closely with Betsy to make sure your dress was perfect. Thank you so much for your patience as we navigated these uncertain times, and thank you for letting us share in your special day! Congratulations!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/06/2020

I had the best time and most amazing experience

I had the best experience at Robinson Bridal! Rose was so sweet and made my experience so enjoyable. So happy to have found my dress at such a great bridal shop! Highly recommend

Sent on 05/31/2019

Hi Kaitlin!
    Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad that you found your dress and that you had a fun time doing it! Thank you for the kind words and for your endorsement! Congratulations!
  • Brooke

Brooke Wenrich · Married on 05/29/2020

Amazing Experience !

Great service and great experience ! My sister got her dress here a while back and I went and found my dress. I’m so excited and happy. This place is amazing!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Hi Brooke!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad that you and your family have had such a great time at our salon. We appreciate you letting us be a part of such a special experience!

Alexia · Married on 05/24/2020

Good reviews for a reason

Just got my dress there after being referred my multiple people! Had a great consultant and a good time trying on dresses. They have a big selection which makes it a great place to shop! I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Hi Alexia!
    Thank you so much for reviewing our salon! We are so glad that you had a great time, and we really appreciate you recommending us to other brides. Congratulations and all the best!
  • Tyesha

Tyesha · Married on 05/15/2020

Thank you!

This salon exceeded my expectations. The staff was sooo friendly and the salon is spacious and bright. I went to a number of salons, and this one was the best. Shout out to Gina for helping me find my dream dress! I can’t be happier.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Hi Tyesha!
    Thank you so much for reviewing our salon! We are so happy that you had such a great time and even happier that you found your dream dress! We're so glad that our staff made you feel welcome, and we truly appreciate being part of such a special moment. We hope all else goes well as you plan for your big day! Congratulations!

Brittany · Married on 05/02/2020

Personalized and amazing

I worked with Gina and she was amazing! She was patient and took a true interest understanding my style and in helping me find the perfect dress for me. I must have tried 20+ dresses and at no point did she seem annoyed or discourage me. The team at Betsy was also incredibly warm and welcoming. I left to get lunch and had an appt at another location in the afternoon. I came back and Gina was able to show me the dress I liked again and even squeezed me in for another try on! I went in with no expectations and walked out with the dress of my dreams! Thank you Betsy Robinson and Thank you Gina for such a wonderful experience

Sent on 08/05/2019

Dear Brittany,
    Thank you for writing such a kind review of our salon. We are very proud of all of our consultants and our whole team, and we're so glad they could help you find the perfect dress. We couldn't do this without all of our wonderful brides, and we really appreciate you choosing us to be a part of your big day. Congratulations and all the best!