Zoya's Atelier

Falls Church, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Falls Church, Virginia, and serving the DC Metro Area, family-owned bridal boutique Zoya’s Atelier specializes in beautiful and unique designer wedding gowns. With over 30 years of creative design experience, co-owners and mother-and-daughter-in-law team Zoya and Amy are dedicated to exemplary customer service. Together, they showcase wedding gowns with true wow factors from numerous award-winning international designers.

Award-winning Zoya’s Atelier is an exclusive retailer of British designers Suzanne Neville and Jenny Packham. Among the extensive wedding apparel selections are iconic designers, such as Jimmy Choo, YSA Makino, and Stephen Yearick. This business is also a Diamond retailer for the Sottero and Midgley Collection. Evening wear for the mother-of-the-bride or groom, or gowns for any societal events, are available as well. Catering to all styles and silhouettes, Zoya's Atelier is truly a one-stop-shop for weddings or special events. As an appointment-only boutique, this business offers dedicated services. Plus-size gowns are available, as are alterations, customizations, and trunk show options.

Upcoming Trunk Shows -

Peter Langner Evening Wear Trunk Show - June 12th - 26th

Atelier by Jimmy Choo Bridal and Evening War Trunk Show - June 23rd - July 3rd

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Kate
    Kate T. Getting married on 04/22/2023

SO HAPPY to be a Zoya’s Bride!!

Where do I even start?! I loved every minute of my experience at Zoya’s Atelier and especially that I got to work with Zoya herself! I made an appointment for a trunk show event to try on a specific dress I’ve had my eye on since the designer published it in their new collection. After having been to a few other bridal shops and not finding anything special or really feeling like it was a true wedding dress shopping experience, I came to Zoya’s. Best decision ever. She sat down with my mom, sister and I and went over the form I filled out, the store layout, and our favorite part was how they do the alterations in-house! Zoya is calming, friendly, a perfectionist (we love that!) and as another reviewer said - truly like a fairy godmother. I would trust her with anything! She set aside the dress I came in for to be the last to try on, she picked a few dresses she thought would look good on me and we picked a few I thought I’d like. The first dress she put me in was her pick and it was STUNNING! Something I never would’ve picked for myself but I truly felt beautiful in it, the fabric was airy and light and a one of a kind dress. So that first dress became the one to beat as we tried on the others that just didn’t have the wow factor… until the last dress. The one I’ve had my eye on. I really didn’t expect to have “that feeling” that everyone refers to when you find the one but I did. I teared up a bit and really truly felt like wow, this is so me. It was a really tough choice because I also loved the first dress too! Zoya asked all the right questions, she was a true advocate for helping make the best decision for me and how I felt. So we took some time to think about it, made another appointment for a few days later to bring my parents in to see both dresses and make my decision. One thing that stuck with me was Zoya said to “go with the dress you’re most excited about” and let me tell you, I did not stop thinking about that last dress, I looked at the photos of it online multiple times a day and was so excited to put it back on!! We came back in, put both dresses on and I just knew it was the one. They had a champagne toast for us to celebrate, took a few photos with the Zoya’s Bride sign and had my measurements taken. At both appointments, I never felt rushed like I did in the other shops, it’s a big decision to make so I greatly appreciate the time taken to ensure I knew I was making the right decision! And with that being said, I know I made the right decision on the dress but more importantly to become a Zoya’s Bride! I trust the entire team and cannot be more excited to experience this journey with them! Thank you so much! 💕
  • Lena
    Lena C. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Amazing dress shop

I was only in the DC area for a few days and on a time crunch to find a dress and booked my appointment at Zoya's last minute the night before. I had already gone to 4 dress shops and gotten super discouraged after finding nothing I loved. The second I walked into Zoya's I knew I was going to find a unique and amazing dress there, which I did. Everyone was so incredibly patient and they made me feel so special throughout the appointment. My appointment went almost an hour longer than expected and I never felt rushed by anybody at the shop. They also had a lot of different price points for dresses to choose from. I was so relieved and excited to find a stunning, unique dress and I'm so happy I stumbled upon this place!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tina & Philip
    35 photos · 05/25/2019

260 West Broad Street Falls Church, VA, 22046
Location of (Zoya's Atelier)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding