Zoya's Atelier

260 West Broad Street, Falls Church, VA 22046 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Zoya's Atelier

Zoya's Atelier - where New York style meets London attitude, and where the most glamorous evening wear meets the finest bridal designs.

We are the exclusive retailer of two top British wedding gown designers, Suzanne Neville and Ian Stuart. These two award-winning bridal and evening wear designers are known for creating elegant sunning fashion forward gowns with a real 'wow' factor. We also showcase the Sottero and Midgley Bridal Collection, and specialize in custom bridal creations designed by acclaimed New York designer Zoya Bitici.

We offer an extensive range of Mother of the Bride/Groom gowns and luxury evening wear. We also offer expert alterations services.

Follow Zoya's Atelier on
img3684

• Videos 1

13 Reviews for Zoya's Atelier

STEFANIE · Getting married on 07/27/2019

All brides should start their search here! This was the first place I went to try on dresses and I couldn't be happier. The ambience, styling suggestions, professionalism and wide variety of prices make this a MUST for anyone in the dc metro region! I tried on just 4 dresses and gave my feedback to Amy-she found my dream dress UNDER budget within seconds! She also set up an appointment after hours so my mother could drive up from Richmond to see me wearing it in person.

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

My experience here was absolutely fantastic. I sent an email on a whim and was able to get a same day appointment. I am so glad I did! My mother and I were greeted with champagne and Amy sat down to talk to us about what we were looking for. Zoya's is carrying the Sottero & Midgley line now in addition to their two British designers, and had just gotten it in the night before! Dresses range from $1000-$10,000. Amy was fantastic at pulling dresses for me, and encouraged me to try on as many as I liked, even if they were outside of my budget. After I put each on, Zoya pinned and tucked and Amy added veils and jewelry until I barely recognized myself in the mirror. Every single dress in there looked great, and as I'm not a sample size, I went in there nervous I wouldn't like anything. I found a dress I absolutely loved, but wasn't ready to make a decision since it was my first appointment ever. Amy and Zoya never pushed or pressured us in any way. They were both very honest with their opinions and I felt like they genuinely cared about my experience, not just the sale.
    I left and went on to visit 3 other very popular shops in the Nova area. I did not receive even close to the level of care and service I did at Zoya's. Many shops in this area are dated or feel like a factory with no personal attention. I told myself if I ended up finding "the one" somewhere else, I'd still bring it to Zoya for alterations because of the way she made me feel, both in a dress and just as a customer in general! Luckily, it wasn't just Zoya and Amy I couldn't stop comparing everything to, it was also the dress. I emailed Amy and told her I couldn't get it out of my mind. Amy was so accommodating about scheduling me a 2nd appointment (on a Saturday no less!) so I could bring my future SIL in for a second try on.
    I called around to get an average price for my dress and after calling 12 shops, Zoya's price was right on track with everyone else! Im so relaxed knowing I'm in such good hands!

Award

Zoya's Atelier FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months