Zoya's Atelier

260 West Broad Street, Falls Church, VA 22046 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Zoya's Atelier

Servicing the Washington, D.C. metro area, family-owned bridal boutique Zoya’s Atelier specializes in beautiful and unique designer wedding gowns. With over 30 years of creative design experience, co-owners and mother-and daughter-in-law team Zoya and Amy are dedicated to exemplary customer service, and showcase wedding gowns with true wow factor from numerous award-winning international designers.

Products Offered
Award-winning Zoya’s Atelier is the exclusive retailer of British designers Suzanne Neville and Ian Stuart, and also showcases designers Sottero and Midgley, Matthew Christopher, YSA Makino and Stephen Yearick. Zoya’s Atelier also specializes in evening wear for mothers of the bride and groom. Catering to all shapes, sizes and budgets, Zoya's Atelier is truly a one stop shop for your wedding, and any special event.

Brides interested in viewing the bridal gown selections available at Zoya’s Atelier may schedule a complementary in-store appointment. Plus-size gowns are available, in addition to the following services:

• Alterations

18 Reviews for Zoya's Atelier

Zoya's Atelier 1
Zoya's Atelier 2

Ariana · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Amazing, perfect, will absolutely recommend!

Zoya and her team are beyond words! I brought in my dress with a lot of lace and tulle and I was anxious about it being altered but I quickly learned I had nothing to fret. My dress is PERFECT! I didn't have my "this is the dress" moment when I tried on my dress originally as the fit was not right but after coming to Zoya and trusting the process I FINALLY had my moment, happy tears and all! I can't say thank you enough! I can't wait for our big day! THANK YOU ZOYA AND CHI!

Denice · Married on 12/29/2018

Over and Above

I can’t even begin to explain how wonderful Zoya and Amy are. My daughter had purchased a gown from another bridal shop but had second thoughts after ordering. (I did too!). When the dress came in we went straight to Zoyas for alterations. Zoya was going to do whatever my daughter wanted to make her feel beautiful for her day. Long story short and thru no pressure, my daughter decided against the dress and ended up ordering a new dress from Zoya 1 month before her wedding. I can say that Amy and Zoya dressed her from head to toe and my daughter looked and felt beautiful on her wedding day to the man of her dreams. This is a full service boutique so if you want to feel like you are the most important bride then this is your place. You will get top notch service, no question about it.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Zoya's Atelier's reply:

Thank you so much Denice!!!! Paige looked so stunning, and Zoya and I were honored to dress her for her special day. We will miss seeing you both!!! :)

Zoya's Atelier FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months