Zoya's Atelier Reviews

Zoya's Atelier 6
Zoya's Atelier 7
  • Joyce

Joyce · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Knowledgeable and expert family boutique!

I really, really loved my experience at Zoya's. It was by far my favorite boutique that I visited in the DMV area, though I ultimately said yes to a dress somewhere else. I worked with Amy, who is utterly genuine, easy to talk to, as well as super sharp, insightful, and completely knowledgeable about every gown and every designer. As I tried on a number of dresses, Amy weighed the pros and cons of each dress with me and pointed out what was working with my body and what wasn't. She also expertly matched each dress to the perfect veil so I could get a complete look, had me walk up and down the store so I could see how I moved in each dress, and kind of just blew me away with how thorough and thoughtful she was and how much time and attention she was giving me. I got the impression that Zoya and Amy are total pros -- they don't even use clamps because they said you can get a better sense of how a dress will look by painstakingly pinning it. This was such a change from some of the other places I visited, where someone just threw a bunch of clamps at the back and shooed you out.

Based on my reactions to the dresses I tried on, Amy pulled several dresses for me that I never would have thought to try on and I fell utterly in love with them. She is the only stylist to have done this for me successfully. Although I ended up not getting the specific dress I fell in love with (my family wanted something more traditional and it was outside of my budget -- totally heartbreaking), I really loved and appreciated the experience.

My only con about Zoya's is that they don't let you take photos of yourself in the dresses because their designers don't allow it. This was a serious downside for me because none of my bridal party lives in the area and my mom lives across the country. I was able to Facetime with my mom with Amy's help, but I wish I could have had photos to show my friends and to reference later on while making a decision. And, I also think it's important to see the dress in photos so you can see it from different angles, etc. So, in sum, definitely bring along anyone who is necessary to you in the decision-making process because they aren't going to see you in the dress otherwise!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Caprice

Caprice Royal · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Wonderful Store with Amazing Owners

I didn't expect to get my dress on the first day of looking but the selection was amazing and Zola and her daughter-in-law were the best at finding and letting you know what worked and didn't. They spent as much time as I needed which happened to be a lot!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Teuta Bucaj · Married on 07/29/2019

What a magical experience!

I never thought my wedding dress shopping could leave me feeling so loved & cared for! With just 3 months to plan my wedding, I was overwhelmed but every time I stepped into Zoya’s Atelier, I felt peace! Zoya & the team were so attentive & not only helped me pick the best dress for me but the alterations were impeccable! All the details were perfect! Zoya was my personal stylist & helped me design my whole look: veil, jewelry & headpiece, all stunning pieces under one roof at Zoya’s!! My experience at Zoya’s was definitely my favorite part of my wedding planning!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Moynihan · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing experience!

From the moment my mom and I walked into Zoya’s Atelier, we knew there was something special about the place. Amy and Zoya made us feel so comfortable with their combined expertise and warm, welcoming natures. From trying on dresses to the intricate and meticulous alterations, Zoya and Amy and their team were fabulous to work with. Their clear passion for the work, their obvious care and concern for each of their customers, and their professionalism are unparalleled. I could not recommend them more highly, and I am so thankful for their help. I truly felt beautiful the day of my wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Lisa Romagno · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing and unforgettable!

Zoya and Amy are incredible! They made my experience searching for a wedding dress easy and memorable. Their knowledge, expertise and professionalism put me at ease and gave me the confidence that my dress would be perfect and it was! I couldn’t thank Zoya and Amy enough for making my special day even more special!

Sent on 09/11/2019

LindaJean · Married on 06/01/2019

Magical Wedding at Robert Trent Jones Golf Club.

I had the absolute best experience. They’re consummate professionals and no detail was missed. And on time! There’s a reason they’re appointment only.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Karen

Karen Mikeliunas-Ibañez · Married on 05/26/2019

Honest Friends

I was probably one of the few brides that shopped for their dress more than a year out from their wedding, but I am glad I did. I had gone to a few other salons with girlfriends who had gotten married but I wanted my experience to be a little more special. The atelier itself is beautiful, classy and elegant. From day one I felt like Amy was my friend, and more importantly a friend who gave me her unbiased, honest opinion and advice in choosing the right dress for me. She was not pushy or rude. She heard all my concerns and made helpful suggestions so that I felt confident with my gown decision.
    The real experience was when my dress arrived and we had to make some additional modifications. WORTH EVERY PENNY. Between Zoyas vision and Chi's handiwork, together they made multiple modifications that had me feeling comfortable and beautiful on my big day and for that I cannot thank them enough. For those ladies who want a TRUE VIP experience with geniune experts, I HIGHLY reccomend ZOYAS ATELIER!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Zoya's Atelier 8
    Zoya's Atelier 9
    Zoya's Atelier 10

Ariana · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing, perfect, will absolutely recommend!

Zoya and her team are beyond words! I brought in my dress with a lot of lace and tulle and I was anxious about it being altered but I quickly learned I had nothing to fret. My dress is PERFECT! I didn't have my "this is the dress" moment when I tried on my dress originally as the fit was not right but after coming to Zoya and trusting the process I FINALLY had my moment, happy tears and all! I can't say thank you enough! I can't wait for our big day! THANK YOU ZOYA AND CHI!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 04/26/2019

Zoya saved the day!

Zoya saved the day! I arrived desperate at Zoya’s just a few months before my wedding in hopes she could help fix my wedding dress due to alteration mistakes made by another bridal gown seamstress. I was very unhappy with the way my dress fit prior to arriving at Zoya’s and after just a handful of alteration appointments she fixed my dress! Not only did she perform a miracle with my dress, her confidence, genuineness, passion, honesty and kindness was a breath of fresh air and just what I needed. Zoya was clear from the beginning that if she says she can fix it, she will, and she did! :) I will forever be grateful for all she did for me!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/13/2019

Easiest and most enjoyable bridal experience

Working with Zoya and Amy was so wonderful through every step of the process: from finding the right dress to deciding what size would be best for my body; from alternations to the final fitting, everything went so smoothly! Wedding dress shopping was actually enjoyable and stress free :)

From the moment I walked in, I knew I was in someplace different. First, the store feels like a house and all of the gowns have been thoughtfully curated. One of the aspects of wedding dress shopping that I was dreading was the sheer volume of options. By having Zoya and Amy already handpick designs, each unique and special in its own way, and then filtered again by my price range, it really facilitated the appointment so that I got the most out of my time. Did i mention that when you book an appointment it's only you and your guests? I can't emphasize enough how awesome that is and really exceptional to get such undivided attention with experts. I went with my friend a few months ago to a nearby bridal shop on a Saturday and it was madness. We actually got asked to leave so they could make room for the next appointment! I get it - space is limited - but it doesn't inspire confidence in us with the seller, especially when we're talking about spending lots of $$. Speaking of which, Zoya and Amy were incredibly respectful of my budget, and didn't show me anything outside of it unless I asked. That also didn't happen when I went dress shopping with my friend, who fell in love with a dress twice her budget (b/c the seller showed her one) and had to walk away disheartened :(

After my first appointment, I thought I had found my dress, but when I went online to further explore the designers that Zoya and Amy carry in store, I found a dress that I absolutely loved. I asked Amy if the store could get a sample for me to try on, and she said yes! I came in a few weeks later, and tried the sample on...it was a perfect match! Amy had to pay for the sample to be sent to the store, but didn't make me pay for that cost since I ended up purchasing the dress. Zoya and Amy then went to work figuring out what size would suit my body (I have curvy hips but narrow a waist/chest), and decided it best to order a size that fits my hips first and foremost. They found a complimentary veil and off I sent my order.

Fast forward about six months, and I came in for my first fitting. The dress fit like a glove and I felt so beautiful. I had the sleeves shortened and the bottom hemmed a few inches, nothing too out of the ordinary in terms of alternations. Then, at Amy's suggestion, I had cups sewn in. This was a great idea b/c it really filled out the silhouette of the dress and did away with any concerns about finding a backless/strapless bra.

Fast forward again to our wedding day, and my husband was SO blown away during our first look. He lovedddddd the dress so much and thought it was such a classic and sophisticated look. I couldn't have done that without Amy and Zoya's help in navigating all of the little things you need to consider when finding that right dress for you. Make an appointment now - you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Zoya's Atelier 11
    Zoya's Atelier 12
  • Elise

Elise Jefferson · Married on 04/06/2019

THE best bridal experience

Where do I begin? Zoya's was the best bridal experience I had, by far. I went to a total of 5 places (Zoya's, Bella Bridal, Ellie's, Kleinfeld, and a store in Minnesota) and Zoya's was the complete bridal experience I had always wanted. I first happened upon them when I found a Sottero and Midgley dress online that seemed like it was everything I could possibly want (sweetheart neckline, heavy beading, figure hugging, with some of the beautiful bodice detail spilling out onto a tulle skirt). When I scrolled down and saw that the dress was named The Jefferson (my maiden name), I knew I had to try it on! So I Google searched where in VA Sottero and Midgley dresses could be found and I happened upon Zoya's and a couple other places. None of these salons had the Jefferson in stock, but all offered to have it sent to their store (for a fee of either $50 or $60) so that I could try it on; if I ended up purchasing any dress from them, the $60 would go towards the purchase of the dress. I chose Zoya's over the other two boutiques because they had the best reviews, they were prompt to return my inquiries, and they had been featured in the "best of" category of a DMV bridal magazine. After having gone to 3 stores first, I went to Zoya's. They had the Jefferson ready and waiting for me! My 3 girlfriends and I were the only ones there and we were greeted by Amy, the bridal consultant (Zoya and Amy are mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, respectively). My friends asked beforehand if they could bring champagne and they said it was fine, so that made it a bit more fun. Now what made this the best bridal experience is that WE WERE THE ONLY ONES THERE, so we got Amy's full attention. There was soft music playing in the background (think Adele), a lovely seating area for the other ladies, and a relaxing atmosphere. I never once felt rushed, by the way. I would go into the fitting room with Amy, come out in the dress and stand on a pedestal in a private spot so I could say what I thought first, then come out and show it to the other ladies. I did try on 3 or 4 dresses, before I finally tried on the Jefferson. And this leads me to note that the selection of dresses they have is not very large. They rotate the dresses out, but there's never more than about 75 in stock (I could be off; I'm terrible at estimating). I knew what silhouette I liked and what look I was going for because I had already gone to other salons. Amy helped me into my dresses and as soon as I got into the Jefferson and my now husband's favorite song started playing over the speakers, I knew it was the one! Note: I did have to pay for the entire cost of the dress up front, was not expecting that, but I was ready and able to. I ordered my dress at the last possible second (placed the order with Zoya's in early October for a wedding in April), so we went ahead and scheduled my first fitting for February (when the dress was expected to arrive). Through my 2 fittings (conducted by Zoya, who's in charge of alterations), the purchase of my veil from Etsy, the purchase of my shoes, and a couple other random questions, Amy and Zoya were great. I found Amy personable, genuine and easy to talk to and I found Zoya to be like a mother figure, happy for me and proud of me. If you're looking for a personal, lovely bridal experience, this is the place to go!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Alexis Kim · Married on 03/10/2019

Beautiful dresses curated by industry professionals

I had only been to one other bridal store to try on dresses, and wasn’t expecting to find the one so soon. I love the curated selection at Zoya’s – they are particularly passionate about British wedding couture, and I feel like if you end up with a dress here, you are truly getting something one-of-a-kind. Amy helped me select my dress and as someone who values honesty above all else, I appreciated the fact that Amy was quick to tell me if something worked or didn't work for my body type. It wasn’t long before I found THE dress that left my bridesmaids, mom, and aunt in awe.

I ended up purchasing my dress and veil from Zoya’s and I was so, SO excited to put it back on for my March wedding. Despite my rather short engagement period, Zoya and Amy were able to work with me to make me feel zero stress about my wedding dress and the subsequent alterations. After a total of three fittings, my dress was perfectly altered with not even a centimeter out of place. Zoya works incredibly hard to make sure that every single aspect of the dress is perfect. She is meticulous and will triple check that everything is just right. You do not have to worry about a thing if you purchase your dress from Zoya’s, trust me! On my wedding day, I got a slew of compliments from people saying that my dress and veil were incredible. Many of my female guests in particular noticed the clean lines and how sophisticated, refined the dress was.

There are tons of dress shops/boutiques in the DMV area, but I cannot stress enough the importance of supporting women-owned and operated businesses. Zoya and Amy are experts at their craft - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Denice · Married on 12/29/2018

Over and Above

I can’t even begin to explain how wonderful Zoya and Amy are. My daughter had purchased a gown from another bridal shop but had second thoughts after ordering. (I did too!). When the dress came in we went straight to Zoyas for alterations. Zoya was going to do whatever my daughter wanted to make her feel beautiful for her day. Long story short and thru no pressure, my daughter decided against the dress and ended up ordering a new dress from Zoya 1 month before her wedding. I can say that Amy and Zoya dressed her from head to toe and my daughter looked and felt beautiful on her wedding day to the man of her dreams. This is a full service boutique so if you want to feel like you are the most important bride then this is your place. You will get top notch service, no question about it.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Zoya's Atelier's reply:

Thank you so much Denice!!!! Paige looked so stunning, and Zoya and I were honored to dress her for her special day. We will miss seeing you both!!! :)

Raylynn · Married on 11/03/2018

A Dream Come True!

Wow! Where do I begin? I guess I'll start by saying THANK YOU to Zoya and Amy for making the wedding dress process in its entirety just so smooth and painless. I met Amy at a Bridal Expo. It was February 2018 and my wedding was November 2018. I was just walking past the booth when Amy saw me peeking. Immediately she asked how I was doing, when my wedding was and what I was looking for. Something about Amy, she was just so genuine. She told me that I needed to come in ASAP to look for dresses since dresses do take a while to be shipped from the designer. I signed up right away. I ran home and told my mom about my time at the expo, specifically my meeting Amy and signing up for a dress fitting! I'll admit. I was not sure what finding a dress would entail so if my dress fitting at Zoya's was at 2pm, I made an appointment at a chain bridal shop for 9/10am. When I went to the chain store, I was not impressed. OMG! I was kind of hurt by my first bridal dress experience but the next stop was Zoya's. When my mom, sister and I walked inside, it was like a bridal shop in the movies. It was so beautiful. The dresses were hanging so amazingly and neatly on the wall. Amy was there to greet me. Again, she had that same genuineness and just an amazing spirit as she had a few weeks prior at the expo. She sat with us, asked me what I was looking for, etc. I wanted long, princess and sleeves. Amy let me look around. It wasn't long before my sister started tearing up when she pulled a dress from the wall. I saw it and began to tear up. Then my mom. I brought in about 3 dresses to the fitting area but tried on the one that made us all tear up first. It was the dress! After trying it on, that is when I met Zoya. Just like Amy she exuded such an elegance about her. She was so knowledgeable. I felt at home when I was there for less than an hour. Nothing else mattered. I was there, in my dress with my family - my mom, sister, Zoya and Amy. I had my dress. The measurements were conducted my Zoya. So knowledgeable! She would call out the measurements and though I had no idea what all the numbers meant, I knew she was so skilled and that was all that mattered. After my dress arrived a few months later as Amy told me at the expo (the standard time for a British designed dress) we began alterations. Every time I walked into Zoya's Atelier, whether it was Amy or Zoya who opened the door, again, I was at home. I had about 3 or 4 alterations sessions. Zoya has a true eye for detail and was always ten steps ahead of me in picking out areas that needed to be altered for perfection. I needed earrings and wanted a tiara. I found both right at Zoya's. Both Zoya and Amy are thinking not only about the dress but the entire look. Zoya TOLD ME that I needed to wear my hair simple and pulled back and not wear a bracelet. So, on my wedding day, I wore my hair simple, pulled back and did not wear a bracelet. I felt like a true princess. Throughout the wedding process, there is always an issue here and there. But, with my dress and jewelry, I never had an issue. I know I was in great hands. To Zoya and Amy, thank you for all you do! Thank you for making me feel special and like a true princess not only on my wedding day but since February 2018 when I was introduced to Zoya's Atelier! While I plan to be married forever, whenever I have a marriage renewal, I know where to find my dress. Know that my first suggestion to any of my friends/family who are getting married - check out Zoya and Amy at Zoya's Atelier! Love you both! - Raylynn T. Best-James

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Zoya's Atelier 13

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

My experience here was absolutely fantastic. I sent an email on a whim and was able to get a same day appointment. I am so glad I did! My mother and I were greeted with champagne and Amy sat down to talk to us about what we were looking for. Zoya's is carrying the Sottero & Midgley line now in addition to their two British designers, and had just gotten it in the night before! Dresses range from $1000-$10,000. Amy was fantastic at pulling dresses for me, and encouraged me to try on as many as I liked, even if they were outside of my budget. After I put each on, Zoya pinned and tucked and Amy added veils and jewelry until I barely recognized myself in the mirror. Every single dress in there looked great, and as I'm not a sample size, I went in there nervous I wouldn't like anything. I found a dress I absolutely loved, but wasn't ready to make a decision since it was my first appointment ever. Amy and Zoya never pushed or pressured us in any way. They were both very honest with their opinions and I felt like they genuinely cared about my experience, not just the sale.
    I left and went on to visit 3 other very popular shops in the Nova area. I did not receive even close to the level of care and service I did at Zoya's. Many shops in this area are dated or feel like a factory with no personal attention. I told myself if I ended up finding "the one" somewhere else, I'd still bring it to Zoya for alterations because of the way she made me feel, both in a dress and just as a customer in general! Luckily, it wasn't just Zoya and Amy I couldn't stop comparing everything to, it was also the dress. I emailed Amy and told her I couldn't get it out of my mind. Amy was so accommodating about scheduling me a 2nd appointment (on a Saturday no less!) so I could bring my future SIL in for a second try on.
    I called around to get an average price for my dress and after calling 12 shops, Zoya's price was right on track with everyone else! Im so relaxed knowing I'm in such good hands!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Moats · Married on 10/20/2018

I said 'yes' to the dress at Zoyas Atelier, and I couldn't be happier!

I said 'yes' to the dress at Zoyas Atelier, and I couldn't be happier! knew we placed ourselves in talented hands for our intimate outdoor wedding at Los Ranchos de Albuquerque. Zoya's help me find - and then alter - the perfect wedding. The original dress was beautiful, but their extra touches made it perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better team!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Kimberley · Married on 09/02/2018

Amy and Zoya are amazing! Zoya's Atelier was the very first bridal store I went to when I began my search for my wedding dress (I initially found out about them at a wedding expo.) My experience with them has been nothing but the best! After my first initial appointment with them, it was hard not to compare every other bridal store to their excellence (and no store came close to Zoya's). They are extremely knowledgeable, professional, polite, and friendly. They made the wedding gown process enjoyable and easy. Practically every appointment I had with them was always one on one, where you were the only customer in the store. This really allows them to spend the quality time with you so many others bridal stores lack. They take the time to listen to you and help you find something that will look amazing. They offer guidance and style advice with wedding gowns, but are never pushy. I bought the beautiful Murphy wedding gown by Sottero and Midgley, as well as my veil from Zoya's. All of my alterations were done here and were done beautifully. Zoya and her alterations assistant do such detailed and amazing work. The way they bustled my dress was another astonishment. They transformed my long train into a work of art! It was done with such detail that they made it appear as if the dress was originally made like that. I highly recommend Zoya's Atelier! :)

Sent on 10/09/2018

Julia · Married on 07/31/2018

I'm genuinely sorry I can't give Zoya and Amy MORE than 5 stars, because they certainly deserve them! I ordered a fun "custom" tea length dress from a "specialty" UK boutique who were happy to take my money, but then delivered my dress 2.5 weeks before my destination wedding, with the dress measurements so far off that I couldn't even get it on (as in, more than 3" off from the measurements as ordered) . There were other issues as well, including an uneven hem & a missing belt, but the dressmakers refused to do anything to help me, & I couldn't afford a new dress (not to mention the design of my dress was quite unusual, a fact which makes what Zoya pulled off even more impressive!).

Despite the INCREDIBLY short timeframe, Zoya was willing to contact a few of her other brides, who were gracious enough to move their fittings around to give her time to work her magic on my dress! Despite my tears, fears, & exhaustion with the whole affair, Zoya and Amy were gracious & kind, exuding confidence & reassurance at every turn. It took us a couple of fittings, but she managed to make the dress fit beautifully, corrected as much of the poor construction as she could, advised me as to proper undergarments, & even took the time to let me put the whole look together, with shoes, accessories, etc., so that she could offer expert guidance.

It is no exaggeration to say that I don't know what I would have done without Zoya and Amy - no other designer or seamstress would have touched that mess of a dress in such a short time, but they saved my wedding! Since my own experience, I have happily referred 3 newly engaged friends to Zoya so that, unlike with own my buying experience, they can relax knowing they will receive caring, expert advice in a beautiful shop full of unique and truly stunning dresses and accessories. I hope this review saves other brides from my dress buying nightmare - go see Zoya & Amy from the beginning, and have the wonderful experience you deserve!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kay Kelly · Married on 05/10/2018

I made an appointment to try on dresses at Zoya's. I had no idea I would walk out the same day with my dress of my dreams...and I am not a young bride

I had an amazing experience Zoya's Atelier. I arrived at my appointment 10 minutes early, sweating, and nervous. I am a 40 year old bride, it is my second wedding, and did I say that I am NOT in my 20's?? I was greeted warmly at the door by Amy, who lead me into her gorgeous shop. I was blown away by the designers and dresses that surrounded me. My best friend and I picked out dresses (Amy and Zoya picked out a few dresses for me to try on as well). The 3rd dress I tried on made me cry. I was so overwhelmed by my emotions as I was in shock that they could make me feel so beautiful - I bought my dress that day! I appreciate Amy and Zoya for working with brides of all ages, size, and shapes. Amy told me, "We work with real women, and real bodies" when I expressed my concern about not being the kind of bride that just walked off a magazine cover. I am living proof that they are women of their word!! Zoya and Amy made me feel supported and proud be exactly who I am/was on my wedding day. After my wedding in October, my best friend and I went back to Zoya's Atelier to find HER wedding dress. Success a second time. I will let my bestie give a review of her own experience. Many thanks and lots of love to the AMAZING ZOYA and AMY - they are both gifted, kind, professional, and beautiful on the inside and out.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Holly · Married on 04/28/2018

Zoya is a miracle worker! I bought my wedding dress with the promise that the neckline on my dress could be changed. The salesperson didn’t make the changes seems so major at the time. Apparently the bead work and netting was very difficult because the lady that she recommended couldn’t do it. I spent the next months scouring Virginia and Maryland for someone that could do the work. I literally went to dozens of places. I lost hope and I was running out of time so I decided to buy a new dress. As I started shopping for a new dress another shopkeeper recommended Zoya’s. I walked in a explained my situation. Zoya was so attentive and caring she told me to bring in the dress. She said “if it can be done I can do it”. She radiates confidence and competency! She broke down exactly what needed to happen. She cut the dress and got to work! No one would even come close to trying to change my dress because it was too intricate. Zoya is an amazing dress designer! My dress came out better than I could have imagined! My dress debacle left her with very little time to do such a huge job. She had to work her magic in about two months and she even finished early so I could get bridal portraits before the wedding. I can’t rave enough about Zoya! She is the best of the best!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Zoya's Atelier 14

Heather · Married on 07/14/2017

I didn't discover Zoya's until after I had already bought my dress. I saw them at a bridal show and decided to go there for my veil and shoes. I am so glad I did. I found the most beautiful, unique veil that I don't think I could have found anywhere else. After working with Amy I decided to bring my dress there as well for alterations. Zoya did a fantastic job. I really valued both of their opinions as I was putting the finishing touches on my dress. They were both a pleasure to work with. Thank you, Amy and Zoya!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Zoya designed my wedding gown. From conception to completion Zoya was the utmost professional who truly cared about creating the perfect gown for me. She really took into consideration my vision but created something beyond anything I had hoped. Loved my gown and received tons of compliments!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Adriana · Married on 04/02/2016

Zoya's Atelier is the perfect shop to find not only a wedding gown, but also bridesmaid and mother of the bride/groom dresses! I went in recently looking for a dress to wear as a guest, and I was blown away by the amazing selection. Both Zoya and Amy were extremely helpful and accommodating when it came to helping me choose a dress. I told them exactly what I was looking for, and we were able to tailor an existing dress to be the one of my dreams! I am so thrilled to have found this shop and absolutely plan on coming back to choose dresses for the next few weddings I'll be attending this year. They cover everything from spanx and bras to exquisite bags and shoes - every detail is handled efficiently. Love them!

Sent on 04/27/2017