Diamonds & Pearls

Manassas, VA View map Visit website

Based in Manassas, Virginia, Diamonds & Pearls is a luxurious wedding boutique that operates by appointment only. Founder Melanie Bray-Bradford started this company after feeling unimpressed with her own experience when looking for a wedding dress. She brings her years of experience in customer service and supervising to her store, ensuring that her clients get personalized service and dedicated attention. Customers can tell Melanie about their visions and expectations and allow her and her team to explore their stock to find the perfect dress.

From classic lace to avant-garde caped silhouettes, Diamonds & Pearls is confident that they have a dress to suit every taste. Clients can relax in their elegant surroundings while Melanie and her staff display their array of gowns. Designers stocked by this store include Justin Alexander, Kenneth Winston, and Demetrios. In addition to gowns and their associated accessories, Diamonds & Pearls can also supply custom bouquets made of silk flowers, handmade by a team of artists. Alterations and gown preservation can also be performed by the boutique.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Jewelry

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Larissa
    Larissa H. Getting married on 11/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stress-free, personalized experience and gorgeous selection!

Melanie is AMAZING -- so knowledgeable, kind, patient and supportive throughout the process. Every dress she picked out for me to try on was absolutely gorgeous and she has some really unique options in the Diamonds & Pearls collection. Wedding gown shopping is an overwhelming experience -- at least, it was for me! Melanie made it so much easier and brought a sense of calm to the process. I'd recommend Diamonds & Pearls to anyone looking for a personalized, fun and as-stress-free-as-possible experience! Now, while I ultimately didn't end up purchasing my dress from Diamonds & Pearls, the gorgeous Fiona gown was one of the two it came down to for me -- it was an incredibly hard decision and that dress will always hold a place in my heart. Melanie and one of her colleagues knew I was stressed out about the decision, and they were very supportive and patient with me as I mulled it over. I mentioned to Melanie early in the process that I was interested in a wedding cape (alternative to a veil) and was considering ordering one online, but Melanie had one in-shop that she had me try on to give me an idea of the interplay with a dress/train. It was SO gorgeous that it changed my entire approach to my wedding "look," and I decided to buy it before I even made the final decision on my dress! Thank you, Melanie, for helping make this process such a positive experience! :)
  • Denise
    Denise Y. Getting married on 10/29/2022

Awesome place!

This is the best place ever the staff was the most helpful and made the whole experience awesome!!!! I found the dress of my dreams and Melanie was the best!!!! I couldn't have had a better experience!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend this to any bride to be!!

Diamonds & Pearls's reply:

Hi Denise! Thank you so much !! It was a great time had by all :) I am so glad I was able to help you find the perfect gown for your unique wedding! I can't wait to see the pictures!!
  • Shannon
    Shannon N. Married on 06/18/2022

Amazing Experience!

Melanie is absolutely incredible! Her shop is cute and inviting and she went out of her way to help me have a wonderful experience. As a plus-size bride, I was very worried about dress shopping but she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. She had a wonderful selection and I found my dream dress! I am so happy I went to Diamonds & Pearls!
  • illustration stars

Diamonds & Pearls 1
Discount

50% off any accessory with the purchase of a gown

9137 Manassas Drive Manassas, VA, 20111
Location of (Diamonds & Pearls)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding