1365 Beverly Road Suite 1, McLean, VA 22101 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Bridal Room

The Bridal Room is a premier bridal boutique partnering with unique and exclusive bridal designers and offering an exquisite selection of bridal gowns and accessories to fit every bride's style, personality and price point. Our bridal fashion experts will provide an intimate and unrivalled one-on-one experience to assist each bride every step of the way to finding "the dress". Come and visit us and let The Bridal Room make your dreams come true.

Follow The Bridal Room on

image

29 Reviews for The Bridal Room

• edecker

Elissa · Getting married on 05/10/2020

I was BLOWN AWAY with my experience. Lets start with how beautifully decorated the shop is, WOW. Then the employees, Heba and Monique were AWESOME! So friendly, kind, and funny, the kind of people you want to be your BFF. They have a large selection of dresses and a vast knowledge of fabrics, shapes, styles, etc. They truly listen to you and work WITH you! I came for the Kelly Faetanini Spring 2017 trunk show, and they shipped out the Willow gown JUST FOR ME! That kind of attention alone deserves 10/5 stars. I chose an expensive dress on a tight budget, but they were VERY understanding that I couldn't buy the dress that day. This is the kind of place and experience I wish I could have EVERY day!!!! Notice that there isn't a SINGLE bad review for this place, its that awesome!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

The Bridal Room's reply:

Thank you so much Elissa for your kind review. It was such pleasure having you with us. Thank you The Bridal Room Heba Adat Owner

Sarah · Getting married on 08/17/2019

I’m the MOH for a bride who had to deal with family with very strong opinions. We had actually planned to cancel our Bridal Room appointment due to time constraints but their people called the bride the day before to ask her personal questions and she was so impressed that we canceled others instead. SO glad we did! Monique picked out a dress the bride would never normally consider but once it was on her, it was so stunning that it literally put my mother (the mother of the groom) and her own mother into tears. It was so different from what the bride expected that she wanted time to think about it and we went on to another shop but within about twenty minutes it became clear that we had missed our perfect dress. We called the store at 5:51 (store closes at 6) and begged them to let us come back - and they did! Monique went above and beyond, staying well past closing time. She was so sweet and calm through the whole process, asking the bride the questions she needed to hear to know that it was the dress for her. And she found the perfect veil for us to boot! I was so impressed with how she handled my very opinionated family. The Bridal Room does have some rules we didn’t encounter at other shops (no pictures unless you’re buying that dress, no outside alcohol) but it was absolutely worth it. I will recommend all my friends to come here.

The Bridal Room 1
  • Allison

Allison · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Cannot say enough good things about my experience at The Bridal Room yesterday! I had previously been to 3 other shops and was feeling discouraged that I wasn't going to find anything. I fell in LOVE with the first one I tried on there! They have so many options to choose from with so many amazing designers, and are surprisingly affordable. Monique was the best consultant I've ever worked with - she made the whole process so easy and fun, and made me feel like part of the family! The owner even came out a few times to introduce herself and congratulate me on finding a dress. My sister, best friend, and I had such a great time and we were dying over how cute the store was. I felt like a total princess, I'd highly recommend it to anyone!

Award

The Bridal Room FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months