Fashion Irina-Custom Wedding Gowns

Manassas, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Manassas, Virginia, and servicing the greater Washington DC metropolitan area, designer Irina of Fashion Irina specializes in creating custom wedding gowns. Irina is dedicated to providing an intimate and personalized full-service salon experience that is focused on meeting the needs of each of her clients. She and her team strive to combine warmth with professionalism, so you can relax and fully enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Irina is passionate about customer satisfaction, and endeavors to be as flexible as possible to the personal taste, personality, and wishes of every client. During the initial consultation, to-be-weds can review and select from a wide range of colors, silhouettes, styles, and fabrics, before Irina can begin sketching and designing the dream dress. Various accessories, including belts and veils, can be created to match your dress. Alteration and preservation services are also available.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Dress Replicas
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• I
    Isabella Getting married on 07/22/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This is my second time going to Irina to fix up a dress that does not fit exactly right. She was able to see me quickly and was very accommodating - she fixed up my dress in two days so that I could bring it with me to college for an event, which was very thoughtful. With her alterations the dress is very beautiful and I cannot wait to wear it for my event! Gorgeous work, as always.
  • Emma
    Emma W. Getting married on 01/01/2023

The dress of my dreams!

If you are someone like me who reads reviews and is very selective before making a decision, please know that my review encourages you to go with Irinia for your custom dress needs. Irinia is very sweet and helpful and truly wants you to feel like you have the dress of your dreams. She only takes on a specific number of customers so that she can give every bride all of her attention. She has her studio in her home (covid-friendly because it is separate from the entire home), which makes it feel like a mom-and-pop shop (warm, special, and genuine). She not only was kind enough to put my dressmaking on hold due to the pandemic, but she also was always readily available for any questions or things I had changed my mind about with my dress. She never made me feel like I had to decide one way or another, she truly listened to me and always made the adjustments I would ask after trying it on. Irinia also was sweet to give me life advice when I went to see her such as keeping up with going to the gym and doing a hobby one loves to tame away the pandemic’s anxieties. She is truly like a family member with you working on your dress. I am so happy I went with her studio instead of a larger design company because I don’t think I would have received all the attention I did with Irinia. I can truly tell you, if you decide to go with Irinia, your end process will be having the dress of your dreams! Everyone absolutely loved my dress and most importantly, designing my dress with her, gave me the dress of my dreams. She even let me choose between 2 veils, with letting me bring back the one I did not use. She is so kind and throughout a process that takes months sometimes, you want to be working with someone who is kind.
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly exceeded my expectations!!!

How best to begin this review?? My goal is to convey as quickly as I can what a completely and utterly off-the-charts wonderful experience I had working with Irina!!! The following review will demonstrates that Irina is:

- A tremendously talented seamstress
    - An outside-the-box thinker
    - A creative problem solver
    - Willing to try crazy ideas
    - A quick worker
    - Very responsive
    - So very caring

We got in touch with Irina after my initial fitting with another well known, Philly-based seamstress went poorly. (In fact, I was so scared my wedding dress wouldn’t work out, I impulse bought a back-up dress from a resale app.) I was already running very low on time. Irina was one of the few professionals in the DC area that returned my call, talked through my concerns on the phone, and brought me in very shortly afterwards. I read other reviews, so I had no doubt she was a talented dressmaker. What impressed me was our three-hour creative brainstorming session to solve my strap issue AND adjust the look so that it was EXACTLY what I wanted!! I’m a graphic designer by trade, and a very visual person, so I really wanted visuals. And I had many, many different ideas. While I stood there in the dress, Irina was cutting extra lace, folding, and pinning left and right so we could see an idea come to life in front of us. Then, god bless her, she would do that all over again for a completely different idea! And SHE had some of the best ideas!!! It’s always so lovely to encounter a true creative. On top off this she was kind, caring, and very quick!! She saw me three times (in the span of a month) to make sure I was completely happy. She EVEN altered my back-up dress (which I ended up loving so much I wore it for dancing). PLEASE go see Irina, I promise you’ll be who happy you did!!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Manassas Manassas, VA, 20111
Location of (Fashion Irina-Custom Wedding Gowns)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding