Fashion Irina-Custom Wedding Gowns

Fashion Irina-Custom Wedding Gowns

About Fashion Irina-Custom Wedding Gowns

Fashion for you, made by me.

The salon is built to be an oasis, away from high speed life. Every bride entering will be offered the personalized attention of a fashion expert.

The 1300 SF Bridal House is designed to offer a soothing experience that creates an enjoyable time to share with those most loved. 

Irina brings a fresh face to the D.C. bridal experience by offering brides a highly personal, full service bridal salon that's warm and welcoming.

A wedding dress should make a bride feel radiantly beautiful from the inside out while exuding elegance and happiness and that's exactly what Irina delivers with a friendly service that is focused on your needs.

The consultation:

Sit down with the designer to review desired color, silhouette and what kind of style you wish for us to design around. In this appointment we do rough sketches, pull swatches of fabric and get our hands into the beginning stages of the design process so that you can have a better look at the vision of the custom design. Once we have allocated the best fit for your design and singing the contract, we take a 60% deposit upfront and the remaining 40% when the gown is complete.  Custom dresses account for all fittings necessary for you to feel perfect in your dream gown. We usually account for 2-3 fittings in the timeline of your design. Once the dress is complete and remaining deposit is paid you are the lucky girl who gets to walk away with a look that is just as unique as you are!

Irina provide full alterations as well, to make sure that you have the best fit possible, she gives your dress a new breath of life that makes you feel exceptional when wearing it.

To give our customers the best experience possible we do work by appointment only.

Irina's Custom Wedding Gowns Bridal House is located near Washington DC.

571-277-2408

irina17feb@gmail.com

 

 

 

 

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Fashion Irina-Custom Wedding Gowns on

42 Reviews for Fashion Irina-Custom Wedding Gowns

5.0
out of 5.0
User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Filter reviews by services used:
All Reviews
Bride (10)
Bridal Gowns (10)
Alterations (9)
Customization (9)
Veils (6)
Appts. Only (4)
Preservation (3)
Formal Gowns (3)
Plus Size Gowns (3)
Bridal Belts (2)
Hair Accessories (2)
Sort by:

5.0

She was so lovely! I love Mrs. Irina and she did so lovely on my dress. She absolutely turned it around from what it was to something new and beautiful!

Profile Picture Kassidy, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Veils, Bride
5.0

Irina is a gifted seamstress who is so skilled, and and able to take an idea and make it beautiful. I have LOVED everything she has sown for me!.

Profile Picture Beverly, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Fashion Irina-Custom Wedding Gowns Pricing

Full Price Wedding Gowns
Price Ranges
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
Alterations Pricing
By Piece
Flat Fee

Fashion Irina-Custom Wedding Gowns FAQ

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of Bride
Father of Groom
Flower Girls
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of Bride
Mother of Groom
Ring Bearers
Alterations
Appts. Only
Customization
Preservation
Cleaning
Consignment
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows
Warranties
Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Replicas
Veils
Customary
Garters
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months
Monthly
Weekly
Annually
Seasonally
Final Sale
Exchanges
Full Refund
Partial Refund
2 AWARDS

Map

Manassas, VA 20111   See On Map
571-277-2408 (phone)
Fashion Irina-Custom Wedding Gowns is a wedding dress maker from Manassas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Manassas, Virginia, and Manassas. Fashion Irina-Custom Wedding Gowns is a professional alterations that has been part of the Manassas wedding industry since 2012 specializing in custom wedding gowns.