Diamond Couture Bridal by My Sewing Studio, LLC.

Diamond Couture Bridal by My Sewing Studio, LLC.

About Diamond Couture Bridal by My Sewing Studio, LLC.

We will make you comfortable and help you find your dream dress with style and honesty

Diamond Couture Bridal will make you comfortable and help you find your dream dress with style and honesty.

Based on the lack of a major bridal couture in Frederick, Maryland, the demand for Diamond Couture Bridal by My Sewing Studio is at an all-time high.

Diamond Couture Bridal by My Sewing Studio will be the only full-service bridal couture boutique in the region. Our professional sales, dressmakers and alteration team have a wealth of experience in wedding gown and alterations, working with top designers. These services also include wardrobe tailoring, custom clothing design and formal/informal wear for every occasion with the highest quality.

Diamond Couture Bridal by My Sewing Studio’s goal is to provide the best service and quality, while offering versatile and affordable wedding gowns from the top designers. Our custom dressmaking and alterations will suit all needs, and make our customers the center of attention for any wedding, party or event. We will leverage our customer’s grown purchase by providing full-service wedding needs, such as tuxedos, bridesmaids and other dresses, shoes, jewelry, and much more.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Diamond Couture Bridal by My Sewing Studio, LLC. on

7 Reviews for Diamond Couture Bridal by My Sewing Studio, LLC.

I highly recommend Olga De Simone! I had bought a few dresses from some high end stores and even ordered a few online and I was unable to find anything that would fit me properly. Then I found Olga who is not only an amazing seamstress but also a lifesaver!. Her studio is beautiful and she is very professional and provides exclusive 1 on 1 service. She knew exactly what to do to make my dress not only fit properly but she also added to it to make it fabulous! She also did an amazing job on my son’s suit! Thank you so much Olga!!!

Profile Picture Zonya, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Mrs. Olga recently finished altering my wedding gown for my upcoming wedding on July 8, 2017. I first met her at a bridal show in February of this year and she was the sweetest vendor I had met at that point. From the first consultation, until my very last fitting recently on June 24, 2017 (there were a Total of 6) She was always professional, courteous, very organized, and thorough in ensuring that my gown was perfect. She made me feel comfortable always and shows that she genuinely cared as if I were her daughter getting married. Mrs. Olga was an absoulte pleasure to work with and I am so very satisfied with my gown it's MARVELOUS. I also purchased a beautiful veil from her and it complimented my gown perfectly. I would recommend her to anyone!!!!!!

Profile Picture Latascha , 7/8/17, 1 Review

Victor Harper

190 THOMAS JOHNSON DR, SUITE 1, Frederick, MD 21702   See On Map
240-578-0045 (phone)
WEEKDAYS 9:00 AM TO 6:00 PM SATURDAY 9:00AM TO 5:00 PM
Diamond Couture Bridal by My Sewing Studio, LLC. is a wedding boutique from Frederick, MD servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Washington DC, Northern Virginia,, and Maryland. Diamond Couture Bridal by My Sewing Studio, LLC. is a professional Bridal Salon that has been part of the Frederick, MD wedding industry since 2017 specializing in Couture Gowns.