Elegant Forever Bridal Boutique

Frederick, MD View map

We started Elegant Forever over 10 years ago based on the belief that there should be something in between fancy, over-priced bridal shops and discount bridal outlets. There should be a place where brides aren’t pressured to buy versus finding the perfect dress. And being practical about your budget shouldn’t mean you can’t find a wedding dress that makes you look beautiful. Most importantly, a bridal boutique where personalized service takes a front seat to the rushed and snooty service found at many wedding dress shops. We believe shopping for your wedding dress is the most important purchase of your life. And we feel fortunate to be part of your journey.

In 2016, we opened our new bridal shop location in Historic Downtown Frederick at 31 W Patrick Street, across from the Weinberg Center for the Arts. Located in the heart of the historic district, our bridal shop offers an expanded inventory of wedding dresses and accessories, as well as offering brides a wonderful shopping and dining experience among the many other small businesses in the downtown shopping district. We are a small, personalized bridal shop and we’re confident we can help you find the perfect dress!

We care multiple wedding dress designers in stock, all in a variety of colors and sizes. We are also an authorized Maggie Sottero Designs bridal boutique, carrying the Sottero & Midgley and Rebecca Ingram collections. Whether you are looking for a petite, curvy, or plus size wedding dress, a boho, lace or beach wedding dress, or a traditional or couture wedding dress, we are confident we can help you find the perfect dress! We also provide in-house, expert alterations!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Stacy Getting married on 10/01/2021

Wonderful Range of Options and Pricing - Best in Frederick

I had a WONDERFUL experience at this shop last week. I called and spoke with Laura over the phone who seemed very knowledgable and welcoming. I easily made an appointment for Saturday (I would call in advance as their weekend appointments do fill up fast). During the appointment time, you have the entire shop to yourself and work with a consultant to try on dresses and find the right fit. I really appreciated the one on one experience and a true expert that can understand what looks and feels best. I searched a few designers ahead of time and their selection at the store carries some top designers which I was happily surprised to see.

One of their team members, Jovanna was really kind and helpful with me as I tried on so many dresses again and again. There wasn't pressure to buy something right away or purchase their other items they sell (veils, headpieces, under garments, soaps, candles). I actually left the appointment wanting to think over the options I had seen prior to visiting here. Laura made herself available to come back the following week to try on the dress again, which is what I needed to make the final decision on the dream wedding dress. Parking was easy and the staff again made me feel like I was part of the family.

I called six different bridal shops in Maryland and Washington, D.C. and this place was hands down the perfect balance on professionalism, price, and high quality dresses. I 100% recommend getting your dress here!
  • Jeannie
    Jeannie R. Married on 06/19/2021

Personalized Care

Purchasing a wedding gown from Elegant Forever was a beautiful experience. Laura will forever be a truly special memory of this wonderful time. She took the care of my sister, the bride, very personally. Every step of the way she helped make the wedding gown selection and fittings a delightful process. Luba, the seamstress, made the gown uniquely Rebecca’s. The gown was exquisite, perfect.
    After the wedding day, Laura’s care did not stop. She carefully cleaned the wedding gown. Although the hem of the dress enjoyed a bit of rain, you would never know it. The dress looks just as new as when we pulled it from its lovely garment bag to lay it out for Rebecca’s special day.
    At Elegant Forever you will find Laura, a dear woman who will truly take delight in making your dreams come true.
  • Heather
    Heather W. Married on 10/02/2020

Excellent customer service

I was a last minute bride who decided to do a small ceremony in two months and have a bigger ceremony when the pandemic ended. Laura at elegant forever was very accommodating and able to help me find the perfect dress and schedule fittings within one month.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Elegant Forever Bridal Boutique 1
Exclusive

31 W Patrick Street Frederick, MD, 21701
3019167774

By appointment - weekdays, weekends and evenings. Generally from 10AM to 9PM EST.
Location of (Elegant Forever Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding