About Anna's Bridal

Bridal gowns, Bridesmaids and Mother of Bride/Groom Dresses. Your one stop shop for all your needs!

At Anna's Bridal, our goal is to make every bride's dream comes true by providing the most unique and top bridal dresses, excellent customer service and a lifetime experience in shopping for a bridal gown.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Customary (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
Jewelry (1)
Sample Gowns (1)

I had such a wonderful experience at Anna's!! I had been to one other dress shop and had the worst experience. I also had NO IDEA what kind of dress I wanted, so I had little hope that I would find anything. The lady helping us pulled amazing dresses for me to try. She really knew what was going to flatter my body type! I was torn between two dresses, so I scheduled another appointment for my mom to help me decide. For the second appointment, my mother was driving a few hours to get there and was stuck in crazy 94 traffic, but I was encouraged to stay as long as I needed for my mom to get there and be a part of the process. Fate brought us to a third dress that was absolutely perfect for me AND within my budget! I would recommend Anna's to everyone, especially if you are completely clueless as to what you what. They absolutely know how to take care of you! :)

Profile Picture Christina , 10/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Love Anna's Bridal! This was the first bridal shop I went to and they were so patient with me even though I wasnt really sure at the time what I was looking for. After going to other bridal shops, I ended up going back to purchase my dream dress from them. They helped me fit the dress to my body and took the time to make it look gorgeous. I cant say enough about them. If you want the bridal experience you have always dreamed of go to Anna's!

Profile Picture Rachel , 5/12/18, 1 Review

9 Photos

Events

8804 Pear Tree Village Court, Ste B, ALEXANDRIA, VA 22309   See On Map
703-360-4272 (phone)
Anna's Bridal is a wedding dress boutique from Alexandria, VA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including NORTHERN VIRGINIA, DC, and SURROUNDING AREAS. Anna's Bridal is a professional WEDDING DRESS BOUTIQUE that has been part of the ALEXANDRIA, VA wedding industry since 2006 specializing in ALEXANDRIA, MD, WASHINGTON DC WEDDING DRESS BOUTIQUE.