Green and Blue Studio

1350 Connecticut Avenue NW Suite 301, Washington, DC 20036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Green and Blue Studio

Green and Blue Studio is a bridal studio located in Washington, DC. The studio's designer and seamstresses, who were trained in Italy, are able to design garments or revamp vintage dresses. They offer custom gowns and bridal alterations in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.

Experience
The studio started in 2005, when was founded by Daniela Cerman and Michaela Schwartz. Daniela gained sewing and couture skills while studying in Le Grand Chic Institute in Bologna, Italy, where she also earned a fashion degree. Michaela has a passion for all things fashion and weddings, and also has a business degree.

Products Offered
Green and Blue Studio offers custom couture wedding gowns and jewelry designed to complement the bridal gown. In addition, they can provide garters, hair accessories, and veils.

Follow Green and Blue Studio on

Green and Blue Studio 6
Green and Blue Studio 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Aboukasm · Married on 05/18/2019

Detailed, professional, and made me feel beautiful!

Daniella and the team at Green and Blue Studio did an amazing job with alterations for my wedding gown. She was prompt, efficient, and professional in every interaction I had with her. Her work was incredibly detailed and my gown fit like a glove by our last fitting. I cannot thank her and the team at Green and Blue Studio enough for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Green and Blue Studio's reply:

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review. We really appreciate your feedback. It was our pleasure to be working with you and congratulations! Michaela Schwartz
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/10/2019

Best experience

Had SUCH a good experience with Green and Blue Studio. They were recommended by the shop I bought my dress from and I'm really glad I went with them, although maybe a little bit pricier than some other places, worth every penny. My dress didn't need too many alterations because it was ordered to fit, but the Green and Blue team did so many little requests for me- they added a button from my grandmother's wedding dress to the back of mine, changed the bustle the second time I went when I changed my mind from French to American style, altered my tassel arm bands to fit perfectly, and rather than adding padding to the bust where I didn't want it, they listened to me and took the boning out of the chest area right then and there so I could be sure that's what I wanted. Awesome experiences there and so happy with the final product. They did an AMAZING job and my dress was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Green and Blue Studio's reply:

Dear Katie,

Thank you very much for your lovely and thoughtful review, we really appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure to be working with you.
    All the best
    Michaela Schwartz

Green and Blue Studio FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Real Weddings