Green and Blue Studio

1350 Connecticut Avenue NW Suite 301, Washington, DC 20036 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Green and Blue Studio

Green and Blue Studio is a bridal studio located in Washington, DC. The studio's designer and seamstresses, who were trained in Italy, are able to design garments or revamp vintage dresses. They offer custom gowns and bridal alterations in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.

Experience
The studio started in 2005, when was founded by Daniela Cerman and Michaela Schwartz. Daniela gained sewing and couture skills while studying in Le Grand Chic Institute in Bologna, Italy, where she also earned a fashion degree. Michaela has a passion for all things fashion and weddings, and also has a business degree.

Products Offered
Green and Blue Studio offers custom couture wedding gowns and jewelry designed to complement the bridal gown. In addition, they can provide garters, hair accessories, and veils.

Follow Green and Blue Studio on
Wedding shoes
Wedding shoes

54 Reviews for Green and Blue Studio

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2018

Green and Blue Studio did an amazing job with my Limor Rosen Rosemary dress. My dress was measured and handmade to fit my body. However, I bought 13 months before my wedding date. Green and Blue Studio helped fit my dress perfectly to my body. Each appointment was quick and easy. Their seamstress is absolutely amazing with her work. They also worked with my schedule being an out of town bride.

Green and Blue Studio 1

Sasha · Married on 06/16/2018

I loved working with Daniela & the Green and Blue Studio Team! They were so kind and helpful when altering my dress. My dress was lace and my veil was very plain, and Daniela recommended that we take part of my dress and sew it on to my veil. It turned out beautiful and I loved that they gave me such a nice recommendation! Would recommend to anyone needing to get a wedding dress altered in the DC area.

Green and Blue Studio FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

• 1350 Connecticut Avenue NW Suite 301 Washington, DC 20036 See on map