About Green and Blue Studio

Green and Blue is a custom made clothing/expert alterations studio located on Dupont Circle. We offer  quality bridal and other alterations in a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere. Our in Italy trained designer and seamstresses will custom design your garment or revamp your vintage dress. Green and Blue offers custom couture wedding gowns. Green and Blue will design a jewelry to compliment your outfit or bridal gown. We offer a timely services and work with most budgets. For more of our hand made, one of a kind jewelry, please visit www.GreenAndBlueStyle.com

Categories: Wedding Dress

Bride (20)
Veils (4)
Mother of Bride (1)
Bridesmaids (1)

Green and Blue did a wonderful job on my dress! It was a few sizes too big when ordered due to my measurements. It took a few more fittings than expected to fix it but they did not let me leave with my dress until it was perfect. Their commitment to quality work and detail oriented nature shone through in how they worked with my dress. It was an obvious challenge to take in a backless dress. Daniela was also experienced and personable. She kept me assured it would all work out in the end, which it did. I highly recommend Green and Blue for your wedding dress alterations. It is your wedding dress; it is worth the cost knowing you are in safe hands.

Profile Picture Lisa , 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride

Blue and Green was the 3rd alteration studio I consulted with, and after only a few minutes it was clear that I'd be hiring them! My dress, being 2 pieces that needed to be put together, was not traditional and relatively difficult based on the material. Blue and Green had professional ideas that exceeded my expectations. They were affordable, reliable, and worked in a timely manner. I highly recommend using them for your wedding dress alterations!

Profile Picture Gillian & Andrew, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews

Events

1350 Connecticut Avenue NW Suite 301, Washington, DC 20036   See On Map
202-223-6644 (phone)
By Appointment Only
Green and Blue Studio is a wedding custom dress and alterations studio from Washington DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Virginia, and DC. Green and Blue Studio is a professional wedding custom dress and alteration studio that has been part of the Washington DC area wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in custom gowns, expert alterations, redesign of gowns.