Carine's Bridal Atelier

1623 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Events 1

About Carine's Bridal Atelier

Carine’s Bridal Atelier is a bridal boutique located in Washington D.C., specializing in bridal fashion. For many years, the team has provided local and international brides with premier gowns for their wedding day, as well as in-house alterations. At Carine’s Bridal Atelier, the team uses their expertise to help you find a wedding gown that fits your personality, style, and figure.

Experience
Over 10 years ago, Carine began her career in New York City when she joined the design team at AEFFE. More recently, she worked at Priscilla of Boston, as well as with world renown designer Vera Wang. Twice a year, Carine travels back to New York City for fashion week and bridal shows, where she hand selects gowns for her boutique.

Designs Offered
Carine’s Bridal Atelier has many exclusive relationships with famous designers. Some of the legendary designers offered in the boutique include:

• Monique Lhuillier
Lovely bride
Lovely bride

108 Reviews for Carine's Bridal Atelier

Christina · Getting married on 06/14/2019

I had such great experience at Carine's! Everyone there was so patient and attentive, helping me decide on what I wanted for my wedding day. The consultants are very knowledgeable on bridal fashion and on their dresses! They really made this a comfortable and enjoyable experience! Five stars is not enough!

Taylor · Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot thank Jai and the other wonderful staff at Carine's enough for my experience last weekend. I dropped in to their sample sale room just on a whim between appointments and found a stunning option. I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit, so I paid to have the gown put on hold, and was told that even though they are closed on Mondays to do administrative work, Jai would open up for me and my mother and sister (who were leaving that day) if I decided to come back and wanted to try on the gown again. We showed up Monday and were let inside and, even though they were technically closed, my sister spotted an option we hadn't seen when we were there Saturday. Jai and Heaven were SO excited and helpful as I tried on this new option, and it ended up being the perfect dress for me. I can't thank them enough for their flexibility, helpfulness, and excitement. AND I got a fabulous deal on a gorgeous gown! What more could you want?!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 0 Winner

Carine's Bridal Atelier FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally

1 Event

• Pretty Entertaining
    Pretty Entertaining Wedding Planners

Carine's Bridal Atelier is one of our favorite bridal salons in the whole DC area. The space is beautiful and intimate, with a wide selection of gowns that are displayed well. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly, and they're experts at helping their brides find just the right dress at just the right price point. They're also skilled stylists, ensuring that their clients find not only the perfect gown but also the accessories that will complement it best. We recommend Carine's without reservation!

• Carl Ray Makeup Artist
    Carl Ray Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

The Most Beautiful Gowns! Carine & her team are the BEST at what they do! xo

• Hair by Giselle
    Hair by Giselle Wedding Hair & Makeup

Carine's bridal is wonderful, always personable and professional! I would highly recommend them for your gown, veil, hair accessories !!!!

• 1623 Wisconsin Ave NW Washington, District of Columbia, DC 20007 See on map