15932 Luanne Dr, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About I Do I Do Wedding Gowns

I Do I Do Wedding Gowns is a stress-free wedding dress and attire shop in the Washington, D.C. area. Couples can find off-the-rack, special order, and consignment gowns for their wedding, as well as attire for bridesmaids and mothers. With a seamstress in the shop three days a week, couples can also come to I Do I Do Wedding Gowns for their perfect fit after finding their dress elsewhere. Located in Gaithersburg, Maryland, this shop is roughly 30 minutes from downtown Washington, D.C.

With new inventory seasonally — and even weekly — couples are sure to find a dress they’ll love for their wedding, whether for themselves or members of the wedding party. This shop has styles for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, mothers of the bride, and mothers of the groom. The average turnaround time on a bridal gown’s alterations is never longer than eight months, with some dresses finished in under six months. All sales are final at this shop, which offers a range of services for couples planning their wedding. I Do I Do Wedding Gowns offers sample sales and trunk shows. The shop has consignment gowns and for any dress can offer alterations, cleaning, and preservation services. Couples can find styles by appointment only. The shop carries the following dress and attire items:

• Bridal belts

I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 7
  • Kelcey

Kelcey Carver · Married on 09/15/2019

A Beautiful Dress!

My wife has had nothing but good things to say about to experience of picking out her dress, and although I wasn't personally involved in the process, I can definitely say that she had never looked more beautiful then when I saw her walking down the aisle in her dress and veil.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Sam · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing ladies with great taste

I Do I Do was one of the last wedding dress shops I tried in the area. Carole made me feel so happy and comfortable to be trying on potential wedding dresses. She gave the perfect amount of attention to me, but also space with my ladies, when appropriate. I was indecisive, so I went back a few weeks later and she gave me the same generosity and warmth that she did the first time I tried on the dress. I said I Do I Do! Lola, the seamstress is an absolute gem! She worked her magic on my dress and I'm so grateful to both her and Carole!

Sent on 09/09/2019

I Do I Do Wedding Gowns FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Consignment, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 1
    Bridesmaid Discounts
    Book your bridal party with I Do I Do and receive $10 per gown for parties of 4 or more. Additional discounts available for larger parties.

• 15932 Luanne Dr Gaithersburg, District of Columbia, 20877 See on map