15932 Luanne Dr, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About I Do I Do Wedding Gowns

I DO I DO offers brides a great selection of special order, off the rack and consignment gowns all at a moderate price. Our view is that no matter the budget, nor wedding date, you should experience the full quality and service our salon has to offer and leave happily saying "I do I do to the dress!" We take bridal by appointment to ensure you receive enough time to work with our highly-trained consultants who are ready to bring your wedding day vision to life.

?

Once you have found your gown, either with us or elsewhere, we are happy to help you with all the finishing touches as well. We carry bridesmaids, mothers, evening gowns, accessories, head pieces, veils, and more. We are here to help make planning a breeze, by crossing a few more items off your to do list all at once. Walk-ins are always welcome to browse accessories and the like, we only ask larger bridesmaid parties to make an appointment so you get the assistance of a trained consultant with selecting the best gowns and sizing. Our in-house seamstress is here three days a week to complete your look, as your big day approaches, appointments can be made by request online or by calling the shop for availability.

Follow I Do I Do Wedding Gowns on

I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 5
I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 6
I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 7

Rebecca · Getting married on 03/16/2019

I had a WONDERFUL experience here yesterday! I found my wedding dress and had a great time doing it. Tracy was so kind and helpful (not to mention so patient with me as I tried and re-tried dresses again and again). 100% recommend getting your dress here!!

Kristina · Married on 09/22/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with Tracy last Saturday at I do, I do! After two mediocre appointments at other salons, my mom, sister, and I knew that this one would be different from the moment we walked in the door and saw my name on the welcome chalkboard. Tracy was warm and attentive, asking to be introduced to all of us and not just me. She listened to my vision for the dress and as we walked around and commented on different styles, she immediately picked up on what I was looking for and pulled several great choices. When I liked a dress but wanted it in a different color, she brought over a dress from that designer in the right color and helped me to see what it looked like. When I tried on what ended up being "the dress," I wasn't too keen on the sleeves so Tracy tucked them in but also showed me a few different ways to alter the sleeves to be more to my liking. With her help, it ended up being completely perfect! Tracy's enthusiasm and patience made the day. And last week, I received a handwritten card from her, which was such a sweet and unexpected surprise.

I Do I Do Wedding Gowns FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Consignment, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 1
    Bridesmaid Discounts
    Book your bridal party with I Do I Do and receive $10 per gown for parties of 4 or more. Additional discounts available for larger parties.

• 15932 Luanne Dr Gaithersburg, MD 20877 See on map