I Do I Do Wedding Gowns

15932 Luanne Dr, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About I Do I Do Wedding Gowns

I Do I Do Wedding Gowns is a stress-free wedding dress and attire shop in the Washington, D.C. area. Couples can find off-the-rack, special order, and consignment gowns for their wedding, as well as attire for bridesmaids and mothers. With a seamstress in the shop three days a week, couples can also come to I Do I Do Wedding Gowns for their perfect fit after finding their dress elsewhere. Located in Gaithersburg, Maryland, this shop is roughly 30 minutes from downtown Washington, D.C.

With new inventory seasonally — and even weekly — couples are sure to find a dress they’ll love for their wedding, whether for themselves or members of the wedding party. This shop has styles for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, mothers of the bride, and mothers of the groom. The average turnaround time on a bridal gown’s alterations is never longer than eight months, with some dresses finished in under six months. All sales are final at this shop, which offers a range of services for couples planning their wedding. I Do I Do Wedding Gowns offers sample sales and trunk shows. The shop has consignment gowns and for any dress can offer alterations, cleaning, and preservation services. Couples can find styles by appointment only. The shop carries the following dress and attire items:

• Bridal belts

I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 5
I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 6
I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 7

Rebecca · Married on 03/16/2019

I had a WONDERFUL experience here yesterday! I found my wedding dress and had a great time doing it. Tracy was so kind and helpful (not to mention so patient with me as I tried and re-tried dresses again and again). 100% recommend getting your dress here!!

Sent on 09/15/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2018

Great Shopping Experience

I went to I Do I Do for my bridal gown and absolutely loved it. Tracy was super nice and patient during my two appointments with a fairly large entourage. The seamstress was absolutely amazing and basically reconstructed the top of my dress after I lost about ten pounds before my wedding. I also bought my veil and hair clip from there. It’s really a one stop shop. I’m in the process of consigning my dress with I Do I Do. The process is fairly easy, because I bought my dress from them they waived the admin fee. They try to sell the dress for 10 months with the possibility for extending a few more months after that point. Will update if/when I resell the dress.

I would definitely shop at I Do I Do again!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 8
    I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 9

I Do I Do Wedding Gowns FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Consignment, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 1
    Bridesmaid Discounts
    Book your bridal party with I Do I Do and receive $10 per gown for parties of 4 or more. Additional discounts available for larger parties.

• 15932 Luanne Dr Gaithersburg, District of Columbia, 20877 See on map