I Do I Do Wedding Gowns

15932 Luanne Dr, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About I Do I Do Wedding Gowns

I Do I Do Wedding Gowns is a stress-free wedding dress and attire shop in the Washington, D.C. area. Couples can find off-the-rack, special order, and consignment gowns for their wedding, as well as attire for bridesmaids and mothers. With a seamstress in the shop three days a week, couples can also come to I Do I Do Wedding Gowns for their perfect fit after finding their dress elsewhere. Located in Gaithersburg, Maryland, this shop is roughly 30 minutes from downtown Washington, D.C.

With new inventory seasonally — and even weekly — couples are sure to find a dress they’ll love for their wedding, whether for themselves or members of the wedding party. This shop has styles for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, mothers of the bride, and mothers of the groom. The average turnaround time on a bridal gown’s alterations is never longer than eight months, with some dresses finished in under six months. All sales are final at this shop, which offers a range of services for couples planning their wedding. I Do I Do Wedding Gowns offers sample sales and trunk shows. The shop has consignment gowns and for any dress can offer alterations, cleaning, and preservation services. Couples can find styles by appointment only. The shop carries the following dress and attire items:

• Bridal belts

I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 5
I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 6
I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 7

Rebecca · Getting married on 03/16/2019

I had a WONDERFUL experience here yesterday! I found my wedding dress and had a great time doing it. Tracy was so kind and helpful (not to mention so patient with me as I tried and re-tried dresses again and again). 100% recommend getting your dress here!!

Kristina · Married on 09/22/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with Tracy last Saturday at I do, I do! After two mediocre appointments at other salons, my mom, sister, and I knew that this one would be different from the moment we walked in the door and saw my name on the welcome chalkboard. Tracy was warm and attentive, asking to be introduced to all of us and not just me. She listened to my vision for the dress and as we walked around and commented on different styles, she immediately picked up on what I was looking for and pulled several great choices. When I liked a dress but wanted it in a different color, she brought over a dress from that designer in the right color and helped me to see what it looked like. When I tried on what ended up being "the dress," I wasn't too keen on the sleeves so Tracy tucked them in but also showed me a few different ways to alter the sleeves to be more to my liking. With her help, it ended up being completely perfect! Tracy's enthusiasm and patience made the day. And last week, I received a handwritten card from her, which was such a sweet and unexpected surprise.

I Do I Do Wedding Gowns FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Consignment, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 1
    Bridesmaid Discounts
    Book your bridal party with I Do I Do and receive $10 per gown for parties of 4 or more. Additional discounts available for larger parties.

• 15932 Luanne Dr Gaithersburg, District of Columbia, MD 20877 See on map