15932 Luanne Dr, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About I Do I Do Wedding Gowns

I Do I Do Wedding Gowns is a stress-free wedding dress and attire shop in the Washington, D.C. area. Couples can find off-the-rack, special order, and consignment gowns for their wedding, as well as attire for bridesmaids and mothers. With a seamstress in the shop three days a week, couples can also come to I Do I Do Wedding Gowns for their perfect fit after finding their dress elsewhere. Located in Gaithersburg, Maryland, this shop is roughly 30 minutes from downtown Washington, D.C.

With new inventory seasonally — and even weekly — couples are sure to find a dress they’ll love for their wedding, whether for themselves or members of the wedding party. This shop has styles for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, mothers of the bride, and mothers of the groom. The average turnaround time on a bridal gown’s alterations is never longer than eight months, with some dresses finished in under six months. All sales are final at this shop, which offers a range of services for couples planning their wedding. I Do I Do Wedding Gowns offers sample sales and trunk shows. The shop has consignment gowns and for any dress can offer alterations, cleaning, and preservation services. Couples can find styles by appointment only. The shop carries the following dress and attire items:

• Bridal belts

Winter dress
19f955e68660fe99 y11634 by sophia tolli

214 Reviews for I Do I Do Wedding Gowns

• User4582552

I bought my wedding gown, my veil, and had both tailored at "I do I do." This was the first store I visited, and 40 minutes later I somehow had my dream dress!... I absolutely loved it a year later when I got married in it and it is the most gorgeous dress I could have picked.
    The store used to be smaller but just expanded and I am very happy for their growing business. There are lots of dresses to choose and many are very reasonably priced. The place is clean and runs on time overall. The staff were pleasant and consistent.
    My ABSOLUTELY favorite part of the whole experience was working with LOLA, the seamstress of the store. She is just the most patient, sweet, and talented woman. She made me feel so incredibly comfortable. She is very honest, has a great eye, great hands, and knows exactly what she's talking about. I got so lucky with her. Never once did she get frustrated with my requests and was more than willing to make sure the dress & the veil fit me exactly how I want it to. She fit me into the schedule, accommodated, and overall just a great pleasure to work with. A huge thanks to her!...

Sent on 09/22/2015

Kelley Adams · Married on 11/10/2019

Wouldn’t recommend any place else

Two of my friends had found their wedding dresses here, so I just knew I had to at least try some on here. I’d been to two other places with one friend and it wasn’t a great experience for her. She came here after and found everything she wanted and more! Our consultant was AMAZING. She was beyond helpful, offered advice, and put up with my crazy party as we pieced together three possible dresses to make one. Their selection is great, and their pricing is even better!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Kate Raulin · Married on 10/05/2019

Great Experience!

I Do I Do made the dress shopping experience wonderful and stress-free. After looking at several locations (each that had a strict time limit on your appointment) Tracey and the I Do staff spent over 2 hours with me to find the perfect dress--and as style I wasn't even looking at originally. They were patient, service-oriented, and helped with every step along the way, and stayed within my price point. Lola who does alterations for their gowns is also so talented and great to work with. Highly recommend I Do I Do!

Sent on 10/27/2019

I Do I Do Wedding Gowns FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Consignment
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 1
    Bridesmaid Discounts
    Book your bridal party with I Do I Do and receive $10 per gown for parties of 4 or more. Additional discounts available for larger parties.

• 15932 Luanne Dr Gaithersburg, District of Columbia, 20877 See on map
    Location of (I Do I Do Wedding Gowns)