I Do I Do Wedding Gowns Reviews

I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 5
I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 6
I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 7

Kelley Adams · Married on 11/10/2019

Wouldn’t recommend any place else

Two of my friends had found their wedding dresses here, so I just knew I had to at least try some on here. I’d been to two other places with one friend and it wasn’t a great experience for her. She came here after and found everything she wanted and more! Our consultant was AMAZING. She was beyond helpful, offered advice, and put up with my crazy party as we pieced together three possible dresses to make one. Their selection is great, and their pricing is even better!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Kate Raulin · Married on 10/05/2019

Great Experience!

I Do I Do made the dress shopping experience wonderful and stress-free. After looking at several locations (each that had a strict time limit on your appointment) Tracey and the I Do staff spent over 2 hours with me to find the perfect dress--and as style I wasn't even looking at originally. They were patient, service-oriented, and helped with every step along the way, and stayed within my price point. Lola who does alterations for their gowns is also so talented and great to work with. Highly recommend I Do I Do!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Kelcey

Kelcey Carver · Married on 09/15/2019

A Beautiful Dress!

My wife has had nothing but good things to say about to experience of picking out her dress, and although I wasn't personally involved in the process, I can definitely say that she had never looked more beautiful then when I saw her walking down the aisle in her dress and veil.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Sam · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing ladies with great taste

I Do I Do was one of the last wedding dress shops I tried in the area. Carole made me feel so happy and comfortable to be trying on potential wedding dresses. She gave the perfect amount of attention to me, but also space with my ladies, when appropriate. I was indecisive, so I went back a few weeks later and she gave me the same generosity and warmth that she did the first time I tried on the dress. I said I Do I Do! Lola, the seamstress is an absolute gem! She worked her magic on my dress and I'm so grateful to both her and Carole!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Sharon · Married on 06/14/2019

LeAnn was wonderful!

Nice selection, friendly staff, excellent customer service. I can’t say enough about this shop. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Asif

Asif Khan · Married on 05/08/2019

You looking great so beauty

Hello dear r u looking so beautiful

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/16/2019

I had a WONDERFUL experience here yesterday! I found my wedding dress and had a great time doing it. Tracy was so kind and helpful (not to mention so patient with me as I tried and re-tried dresses again and again). 100% recommend getting your dress here!!

Sent on 09/15/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2018

Great Shopping Experience

I went to I Do I Do for my bridal gown and absolutely loved it. Tracy was super nice and patient during my two appointments with a fairly large entourage. The seamstress was absolutely amazing and basically reconstructed the top of my dress after I lost about ten pounds before my wedding. I also bought my veil and hair clip from there. It’s really a one stop shop. I’m in the process of consigning my dress with I Do I Do. The process is fairly easy, because I bought my dress from them they waived the admin fee. They try to sell the dress for 10 months with the possibility for extending a few more months after that point. Will update if/when I resell the dress.

I would definitely shop at I Do I Do again!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 8
    I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 9

Kristina · Married on 09/22/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with Tracy last Saturday at I do, I do! After two mediocre appointments at other salons, my mom, sister, and I knew that this one would be different from the moment we walked in the door and saw my name on the welcome chalkboard. Tracy was warm and attentive, asking to be introduced to all of us and not just me. She listened to my vision for the dress and as we walked around and commented on different styles, she immediately picked up on what I was looking for and pulled several great choices. When I liked a dress but wanted it in a different color, she brought over a dress from that designer in the right color and helped me to see what it looked like. When I tried on what ended up being "the dress," I wasn't too keen on the sleeves so Tracy tucked them in but also showed me a few different ways to alter the sleeves to be more to my liking. With her help, it ended up being completely perfect! Tracy's enthusiasm and patience made the day. And last week, I received a handwritten card from her, which was such a sweet and unexpected surprise.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Leandra · Married on 09/21/2018

Tracy was amazing! Their staff was very responsive to setup my appointment and Tracy was a great listener when I explained my budget and style I was looking for. They have an awesome selection of consigned dresses and a wide variety to fit any budget. Their store and fitting rooms are comfortable and clean. I found a beautiful dress that was strapless and I really wanted straps, their staff immediately found the matching straps to make my dream dress a reality! I would highly recommend you check them out for your wedding gown!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Maddie · Married on 09/16/2018

Wonderful customer service

The customer service and selection of gowns at I Do I Do are above and beyond. All the staff there are kind and helpful, I worked with Tracy who went above and beyond for me. I left my first appointment wanting to think a little more before purchasing my dress, Tracy made herself available for me to come back a few days later to try the dress on again and make my final decision which is exactly what I needed to make the final decision. We ran into a bit of an issue with the dress designer, my dress did not pass quality control and was delayed, this could have been my worst nightmare but Tracy stayed on top of the situation and kept me updated every step of the way and my dress arrived with plenty of time for alterations! Their seamstress onsite, Lola did an amazing job making my dress fit like a glove! I am so happy I purchased my dress there and would recommend I Do I Do to any bride!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

I had a great experience with I DO I DO. It was the first bridal salon I went to and also my last as I found my dress on the first visit. I went in looking for one thing and walked out with something I would have never considered. I loved the dress the moment I put it on and I love it even more now that it's closer to my size! Eleanor was a fantastic bridal consultant! Overall, great experience!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Allison · Married on 07/28/2018

I love I Do I Do! I went on a day when they only have one bride in the store at a time (I think it's a summer thing?), so I had the ENTIRE store to myself. I brought along my mom, sister, and my sister's friend, and we all had complete freedom to roam around the store and look at all the gorgeous dresses. The owner was so helpful and pulled about a dozen dresses that she thought would look good on me and based on what I told her I liked. She also worked extremely hard putting the dresses on me, pinning them, taking them off, and even picking veils and belts that matched the dress I was trying on.

I am a young bride (I just turned 21!), so I was scared being treated condescendingly, but my fears disappeared right when I walked in the door!

They also have a huge sale section, which is where I ultimately found my GORGEOUS dress, but all of their prices are extremely reasonable. They also have a large selection of bridesmaid dresses, so I will be going back to browse those eventually!

In summary, go to I Do I Do!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Madeline · Married on 06/02/2018

I had a fantastic experience at I Do I Do! They have a wonderful range of options and price points, as well as a large consignment section. This was my first and last stop - I came in thinking I would just try some dresses on to see what styles suited me, but my attendant Michelle hit it out of the park and found me the perfect dress right off a mannequin's back (and below budget)! I would highly recommend this store - there is no pressure to buy anything, and Michelle was super helpful finding a dress that had all the lace i could want without blowing my budget. I also got my dress altered by the store's contracted tailor, Lola, and she was a pleasure to work with. She even dropped my dress off when it was finished as I didn't have time to swing by the store!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 15
    I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 16
    I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 17

Katie · Married on 12/30/2017

Leanne was incredibly responsive and accomodating when I asked for a next day appointment. When I arrived, Michele treated me like the most important person in the world and truly listened to what I was looking for. They guided me through the entire process from start to finish and I'm so thankful for their guidance. I highly recommend this bridal salon - you are truly part of their family when you walk through the door!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Alana · Married on 12/02/2017

I Do I Do! Wedding Gowns was the perfect choice for buying my wedding gown. Eleanor was so kind and patient with me, and I appreciated it so very much. She made what was a very stressful day for me much, much better than it could have been. Eleanor listened to what I wanted, and then helped me think outside the box with different designers and styles. The dress was ordered at the end of May and arrived at the end of September. Lola did the alterations for my dress- she was so lovely to work with!! I moved out of state 6 months before my wedding, and Lola worked with my schedule to do the fittings when I was in town for the weekend. That included last minute alterations 2 days before the wedding. Lola also altered my mother’s wedding veil so that it would work with my dress. Lola is a total pro, who will make you feel both comfortable and beautiful. I highly recommend working with both Eleanor and Lola for your wedding day!! (The price I quoted below is for the dress, belt, and alterations).

Sent on 12/30/2017

Kate · Married on 10/08/2017

I do I do was the 4th bridal shop that I had visited, and the best experience out of all the other places. I can't say enough great things about my consultant Michele. Not only was she extremely helpful, patient, knowledgeable, friendly ( the list could go on) I felt like we were family, like I had known her for years. My Mom and I even invited her to the wedding as a guest that's how much we loved her! The selection of dresses at I do is above and beyond. Michele found 3 beautiful dresses that I fell in love with and now I have to decide which one I am going to choose!! The owner of the store was also super sweet and helpful, she introduced herself to me and spent time trying to help me decide on a dress. If you're looking for a beautiful bridal store with a huge selection of dresses and the friendliest staff you will ever meet, then I do I do is the store for you!!!! I look forward to going back to purchase my dress.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Allison · Married on 09/03/2017

I Do I Do was one of the first places I went to try on wedding dresses and I was a bit nervous coming in, but my bridal consultant, Carole, was welcoming, patient, and informative and put me right at ease. I explained to her the style I was looking for along with my price range. Carole pulled several gowns and allowed me, my mom and maid of honor to pull gowns as well. I got down to my two favorite gowns, one of which Carole had chosen and just could not decide! Carole was very patient and accommodating and let me try them on as many times as I wanted. She also was very good at pointing out pros and cons with each style and getting a sense of what I was feeling. You can tell she has been doing this for a while! In the end, I am so happy with the service, my dress, and the price. Though I have not yet had my dress tailored, I like that they have an in-house tailor that is very reasonably priced. Thanks for helping me find my perfect dress within my limited budget!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

I am planning on getting a dress from this store! The owner and staff are wonderful. They aren't pushy and make you feel great!

Sent on 08/25/2016

robin · Married on 06/03/2017

Fantastic selection of wedding dresses, extremely professional and warm staff, and flexible scheduling. Found my perfect dress within two hours, and Tracy was able to help me narrow down the types of gowns I wanted to try on since I really wasn't sure what I was looking for. The pièce de résistance, however, was when I asked her if she had another vintage-looking gown based upon what I realized my preference was. She came back with THE perfect dress. I never believed anyone when they said 'you'll know the right dress when you see it,' but now I definitely do. Highly recommend this shop.

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/05/2017

I have planned at least 100 "dream" weddings as I grew up, because I always knew I wanted to be a wedding coordinator and I am. So I've seen thousands of dresses and thought I'd struggle to find the one for me. I had 1 trip to I Do, I Do and nowhere else. They carried the designers I wanted to try and met my expectations when considering possible shopping spots. My dress was on my list of ones I wanted to try on, but all the others I had in mind were simple, well structured dresses. This one had lac,e crystal,s pearls, and ruffles. And then they added the straps. I was SOLD! The veil I chose was the one they suggested and was absolutely perfect.

I bought my dress a year before my wedding date and had four follow-ups appointments for fittings and alterations. Every time I visited was wonderful. Olivia was my bridal consultant and Lola was my seamstress. They both made me feel special and not just another sale. Lola even exchanged numbers with me so we could discuss my added cap sleeves between fittings. I originally wanted them to be detachable, but she suggested attached so we could blend the beading and I'm so glad I listened to her. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my wedding dress. My husband loves it. My mom, mother-in-law, grandmother, father, and lots of people told me that it was perfect for me. It truly was and I Do, I Do was the right choice for finding this gem.

Sent on 11/17/2017
    I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 25
    I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 26
    I Do I Do Wedding Gowns 27

Suzanne · Married on 10/15/2016

I visited I do I do with my entourage after my sister's coworker recommended it. I had already tried on a few bridal gowns at other shops, and hadn't found anything I loved quite yet. When I met with the bridal consultant, Carol, I explained to her the style I was looking for, but was open to suggestions. She pulled several gowns and allowed me and my crew to pull gowns as well. After trying on a few gowns I thought I would like, I wasn't fond of how they looked on my petite frame. One of the last gowns I tried on, Carol pulled herself. I almost vetoed it immediately because it was strapless, and I didn't think I wanted a strapless gown. Boy was I wrong! The gown looking stunning on my figure and I liked it so much, I almost couldn't take it off. She paired it with a veil that complimented the dress, and we walked out that day with both the dress and veil. I'm so glad that she encouraged me to try on different styles, since I ended up getting a dress I probably would have never tried on without her expertise. Carol is truly a fairy godmother! I highly recommend to any bride looking for the perfect gown.

Sent on 05/09/2016

I love their dresses. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Kendall · Married on 08/20/2016

We had an amazing experience at I do I do Wedding Gowns. I had a very specific Sophia Tolli dress who is a designer that only sold at two stores in Maryland, I do I do was one of them. I called them up and spoke with Lindsay (who is wonderful by the way) and asked if they had that dress in the shop, they didn't, however, she went out of her way to call the warehouse and have a sample shipped to the store so that I could try it on. Needless to say, I said yes to the dress! She even helped my mother find a dress and was very patient as we rustled through a ton of mother of the bride dresses. Every visit there exceeded our expectations! Lola the seamstress is super sweet and does an amazing job altering wedding gowns, we needed small alterations done a week before the wedding and she had them done in time.

So if you are in the area and want a selection of beautiful wedding gowns and a lovely staff, then you want I do I do wedding gowns!

Sent on 09/07/2016

I Do I Do Wedding Gowns's reply:

Kendall,
    We are so happy that we were part of you finding your dream dress! Thank you for this wonderful review. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Jacqueline Zeranksi
    Owner
  • User5209006 · 2+ years ago

This was the second bridal shop I went to and they were immediately welcoming and friendly. My consultant was monique and she was AMAZING! She asked my mom, sister and I to choose dresses we liked and she would also choose a few based on my preferences I gave her earlier. She chose this wedding dress that I didn't like initially and when I tried it on it was BEAUTIFUL! My sister, mom, customers and employees were all in awe when I walked out. I bought the dress and veil from there! Monique was so nice and accommodating. Loved every bit of my wedding dress shopping experience. I plan to go back with my bridesmaids for their dresses!

Sent on 07/21/2015