About Nazemi Bridal

wedding dress alterations ,Georgetown,bridal salon

Nazemi Bridal is a custom made clothing /expert alterations located on Georgetown, Washington DC. We offer high quality alterations for the brides, bridesmaids ,mother of the bride and more,all at an affordable price . Our team of designers and  highly skilled seamstresses will work with you  to have the best fitting gown. Nazemi bridal offers custom couture wedding gown. We also design accessories  to complement your bridal gown. We promise to deliver the quality level of service you deserve,and make you feel comfortable and secure that your dress will be perfect.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Bridal Gowns (7)
Veils (6)
Bridesmaids (2)
Preservation (1)

I debated getting my wedding dress taken in around the waist and ultimately decided to do so about a month before our wedding, so didn't have much time. Tannaz (owner) was able to fit me in the next day to assess the situation. She not only suggested taking the dress in but suggested a few additional tweaks to make the dress more form fitting. She quoted me $100 less than the store I bought the dress from did, and was able to turn around the alterations in one week! She was very professional, her store in Georgetown is gorgeous, and was a pleasure to work with! I trusted her completely and the dress looked wonderful, even though the alteration was done around delicate lace.

Profile Picture Chris and Katherine, 1/13/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride

I recently worked with the ladies at Nazemi bridal and it was the best decision I ever made. I purchased my wedding gown at a bridal boutique store in my home state of Florida. After having a terrible experience and receiving my dress two sizes too small, my mother flew up and brought my dress to DC where I currently live. We met with Tannaz, the store owner, who immediately made us feel comfortable right inside her beautiful studio with amazing lighting, chic decor, and blissful music. After showing her the dress, she provided me full confidence that she would not only be able to expand the dress, but also adjust the straps, hem the dress, and make sure the dress molded to my body perfectly. Mind you, my dress was open back with a lot of detail crystals and breading around the zipper which was removed by hand in order to add fabric. She then matched the lace that needed to be added to the exact lace on my dress. Not only could you not tell that all of the work was done, but the dress fit perfectly! Tannaz scheduled each appointment needed in advance and completely worked around my schedule. Every appointment I was allowed to take my time and FaceTime my mom to show her the progress. I also was left with the fact that I needed all of the work done before I leave back to Florida for my wedding. Tannaz and her sister did all of the work in less than 5 weeks at no additional cost. Wedding dress alteration are typically costly, however in my experience, it was worth every penny! I HIGHLY recommend Nazemi Bridal! I would share my photos of the dress, however I don't get married until 12/23/17 and don't want to share it with the world just yet!

Profile Picture Veronica, 12/23/17, 1 Review