3283 M Street, NW, Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Nazemi Bridal

Nazemi Bridal is a custom made clothing /expert alterations located on Georgetown, Washington DC. We offer high quality alterations for the brides, bridesmaids ,mother of the bride and more,all at an affordable price . Our team of designers and highly skilled seamstresses will work with you to have the best fitting gown. Nazemi bridal offers custom couture wedding gown. We also design accessories to complement your bridal gown. We promise to deliver the quality level of service you deserve,and make you feel comfortable and secure that your dress will be perfect.

Follow Nazemi Bridal on

Nazemi Bridal 5
Nazemi Bridal 6
Nazemi Bridal 7

Heather · Married on 10/05/2018

Nazemi Bridal put all my worries at ease and made me love my dress.

I knew as soon as I bought my dress online that it was the dress for me, and felt just as amazing in it when I tried it on in the store and bought it. However, I purchased a size too large, so when it arrived I was so worried that I had made the wrong choice and that I would look plain and wouldn't feel special in it on my wedding day. As soon as I walked into Nazemi Bridal, I felt calmer. The studio is beautiful, clean, and well lit, with spacious changing rooms and large mirrors. Tanaaz is bubbly, enthusiastic, and welcoming. I came for three fittings, and had a lot of work done on my dress - hemmed, taken up at the shoulders and in along the sides, cups put in, bustle added, a hook reinforcement for the back clasp, a few more tweaks here and there, and a fresh steam/press. I also had my matron of honor's dress hemmed here. Each visit when I tried on my dress, I fell more and more in love with it again. Tanaaz was careful with her changes, originally pinning some areas, but then deciding to wait until the second visit to see if a certain area needed to be taken in more or not. She pointed out certain tweaks that would help the dress fit so that it skimmed all my curves, and made additional adjustments after the second fitting. The work was beautiful, and my dress fit perfectly! Tanaaz also helped ensure that my undergarments ensured no funky lines or bunches showed through my form-hugging dress! The work was pricey, but having visited another tailor for my sister's wedding and considering the amount of work done on my dress, I felt it was very fair and worth every penny!

Nazemi Bridal 8
    Nazemi Bridal 9
    Nazemi Bridal 10
    Nazemi Bridal 11

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

Nazemi Bridal is the absolute best!!! Where to start? I came here to get alterations for my wedding dress because of the incredible reviews. It exceeded all of my expectations!!! At my very first fitting, we realized that yellow spots had appeared all over my dress (every bride’s worst nightmare). Apparently, despite the fact that my dress designer has an incredible reputation, she used yellow glue in order to paste the floral appliqué on the dress. While the dress looked perfect when I bought it, the yellow glue eventually started dripping so by the time I brought it to Nazemi Bridal for the first time I was horrified to discover yellow fluorescent spots everywhere! Tannaz was the most calming and helpful person in the entire world!! She reassured me that everything would be fine, and offered to remove floral appliqué on the bottom of the dress and sew them by hand on the remaining spots. I cannot tell you how many phone calls I had with Tannaz about this matter, and how patient and caring she was each time I called. She even called me back one time to discuss the dress while she was on her vacation abroad! The manufacturer ended up fixing the yellow, but they cut too much on the bottom in order to get rid of yellow fabric there. Again, when I discovered this right before I was getting ready to leave to my wedding destination, Tannaz and her team said not to worry! They worked around the clock for the two days before I left DC to add more floral appliqué to the bottom so that my feet wouldn’t show and I could even wear heels. The dress turned out absolutely gorgeous and they tailored it to fit perfectly!!! I am so grateful to Tannaz and her team and I could not recommend them more!! Whatever wedding crisis arises, it will be great to have them in your corner!

Nazemi Bridal FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils