3283 M Street, NW, Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Nazemi Bridal

Nazemi Bridal is a custom, couture wedding salon located in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, D.C. In addition to creating a gorgeous gown for your big day, they also offer high-quality alteration services. Their goal is to make your feel absolutely beautiful in the accessories and dress of your dreams. Nazemi Bridal can't wait to share in your special day.

This full-service bridal salon prides themselves on their high level of customer service. They will work with you one-on-one to create a gown that matches your unique vision. They'll also alter gowns for your mother, bridesmaids and flower girl, all at a reasonable price. Tannaz, the owner, will ensure you leave satisfied. Their services include:

• Cleaning
  • Preservation
  • Steaming
  • Bridal belts
  • Veils
  • Hair accessories

Other Services
In addition to creating a one-of-a-kind gown for your big day, Nazemi Bridal offers amazing alteration services. Their expert seamstresses will ensure your dress fits you like a glove. Sample alterations include:

• Sleeves

Nazemi Bridal 7
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 06/22/2019

Expert Tailor, Great Service

I used Nazemi to have my lace wedding dress altered. I had three fittings, all of which went exceedingly well. I could tell that the tailors at Nazemi were extremely knowledgeable and I felt comfortable trusting their judgment with my delicate lace dress. They were also very receptive to my concerns and were helpful in helping me figure out which undergarments would work best. They also were quite flexible with their appointment times so I never felt like my dress would not be done in time. Their pricing is not inexpensive, but it is definitely as example of getting what you pay for because my dress fit me like a glove.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Meg P · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience!

I highly recommend Nazemi Bridal for wedding dress alterations. While not an inexpensive tailor, Nazemi Bridal is worth every penny. The entire experience felt very high end. It was easy to make (or change) appointments and they were very understanding of my tight turn-around time after another tailor fell through. The alterations themselves were seriously perfect. In all honesty, during my first fitting I felt a little panicked that I made a mistake and did not like the dress I had chosen. However, Tannaz and team worked their magic and I ended up loving my dress. Even my husband kept remarking how well it fit me during our first look. I recommend that brides try to save money when buying their dress and spend their money on alterations instead since they can make or break your whole look!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Nazemi Bridal FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils