Carraway Weddings Reviews

12 | Savannah, GA

12 Reviews for Carraway Weddings

Sarah · Married on 08/07/2020

They were professional right from the start

I don't think there are enough words for me to describe how wonderful Austen and Luke were on our wedding day. It was a great day from start to finish and it was one thing creating a quality portfolio but it was their ability to capture the special moments which completely made the final work incredible. They were professional right from the start and I was glad they were able to enjoy the day with us. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Carraway Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We were so happy with the time we got to spend with you and Dan, both before the wedding and on the wedding day. What an incredible backdrop for your wedding day, and it was very special to us to get to photograph and film it.
  • O

Olga · Married on 05/08/2020

Best. Choice. Ever.

Best. Choice. Ever. Thanks Austen and Luke! We loved having Austen and Luke as our photographers, they really made us feel special and the pictures are amazing! We also had an engagement shoot with Austen which was so much fun, and great to get to know her before the wedding. We were very relaxed with her and she was great fun :) She was also really professional and full of advice and tips for helping things run smoothly, we always felt in very safe and capable hands. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone - wish we had more reasons for photo shoots with them!

Carraway Weddings's reply:

Olga and Ian - what a dreamlike day your wedding was. For Austen in particular having never been to Cambridge before. And to have your parents get to see you married at the college within Cambridge University where one of them works was clearly particularly special to you both. Congratulations and thank you so much for choosing us to photograph and film your wedding!

Leila · Married on 09/08/2019

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect duo to document our big day.

Incredible photographers - they captured our dream wedding at Soho Farmhouse with gorgeous portraits, a fun video, and great action shots. The quality of work was second to none. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect duo to document our big day. They are creative style was so unusual and exactly what we are looking for. On top of this, they represented the best value for money of anything that we booked around our wedding. I would recommend them 100x over. Austen was SO on top of things, she kept us on schedule better than our wedding planner did- and she was very responsive before during and after the wedding. We were so happy that we found them and will recommend and use them in the future! You will definitely not regret booking them.

Sent on 03/08/2021

Carraway Weddings's reply:

Thank you Leila. We absolutely loved documenting the love you guys share, literally the world over, from Chicago and Sydney all the way to London. What an incredible day at a beautiful venue. Thank you for the honour of being the ones to capture it!

Sadie · Married on 08/10/2019

Best imagery team ever!

We couldn’t recommend Austen and Luke enough! They captured our day in ways I didn’t know you could. They both made me and my husband feel so relaxed and calm. We also loved the fact that they remembered everyone’s names of the wedding party, it made it much more personal and easy for everybody. Best imagery team ever!!

Carraway Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sadie! We loved telling ou and Matt's story from the very first time we met you. Your love is so obvious and so pure and it was an honor just to get to be there. Thank you again!

Emma · Married on 05/11/2019

The photos speak for themselves, we are so happy with them!

Wedding planning is horrible and we found knowing who to trust with our big day extra stressful! That was, until we met Austen. This lady is totally down to earth, fun, warm but 100% professional and made us so relaxed about our wedding photography both before and during the day. Austen took extra time in a meeting with us (prior to our wedding) to really get to know us and what we wanted from our photos and was adaptable whilst also sharing her top tips and guidance for how we could get the most from our pics. Our most relaxed moments from our wedding were when we were with Austen, who made us feel at ease and calm in front of the camera with her winning combo of humour and genuine interest in our thoughts on the day. The photos speak for themselves, we are so happy with them! If you are in any doubt of who to hire for your wedding photography and are after a super fun chick who gets you and your partner, then Carraway Weddings are the one! Thank you Austen.

Carraway Weddings's reply:

Emma, you guys are so sweet. I know what it feels like to be nervous around something like your wedding photos. I was when I got married, but the two of you are so obviously in that movie kind of love that truly it was the connection between you that shone through in the photos. I was just lucky enough to be the person to catch it for you.

Lee A. · Married on 04/08/2019

Thank you for making my wedding day so special by capturing the most memorable moments in my life.

First of all, I want to say a big THANK YOU for making my wedding day so special by capturing the most memorable moments in my life. Without your help, these moments will be lost in the sea forever (just like Titanic :) hahaha). THANK YOU, Austen. From the interaction with Austen during the wedding day, I believe she is a well-experienced wedding photographer. She put us and our guests at ease and willing to take individual photos whenever the guests asked to do so. The professionalism, the attitude and the work ethics are well respected. No doubt, these amazing photos will not be produced without her unique eyes. I highly recommend Austen to everyone, a must hire individual. Keep it up. Good work, Austen.

Carraway Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lee! What a special day it was to get to photograph you and Sean! And the river boat cruise down the River Thames through the heart of London as the place we got to shoot your portraits was a dream come true for me as a photographer! What an incredible day for two incredible people.

Lucinda · Married on 02/04/2019

We honestly couldn't have asked for anyone better to shoot our wedding day.

“We honestly couldn't have asked for anyone better to shoot our wedding day. Their creativity and expertise is amazing, they knew exactly what we wanted and went out their way to find the perfect shot. They were really down to earth, put us at ease and we really appreciated just how hard they worked from start to finish. Highly recommend.”

Carraway Weddings's reply:

Luci and Nathan, We knew we wanted you to hire us from the moment we met you. And not just because we spent a large portion of that time talking about Disney parks, hahahaha! Both of us firmly believe that choosing your wedding photographer is a really personal part of planning a wedding and what a big deal it is to make that decision. When we met you it just felt like a great fit, and both of us are so glad you felt the same!

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2016

Max and i are lucky to have had our moments shot by you - thank you for everything!

Carraway shot my wedding and I couldn’t be more happy with the memories captured that day and night. Despite our wedding moving from the coast where a hurricane derailed our plans, to our home town, close to 4 hours away- Austen was there with no hesitation and killed it! I will forever be thankful and grateful to have such an amazing photographer and person capture that special time. Creative and classic and most of all- FUN!!! This is how I describe Austen.

Not only do we have the best memories captured from our wedding, we had the great day in Atlanta at the park and on the trails getting our engagement shots. Being people who aren’t always thrilled to be in photos, Austen made it fun and we just had an amazing day together, laughing and loving the process despite any initial hesitations. ❤️

Max and I are lucky to have had our moments shot by you - thank you for everything!!!

Carraway Weddings's reply:

Lauren and Max - what a crazy trip your wedding day turned out to be! I mean, a literal hurricane couldn't stop you guys from saying your vows in front of your family! I really enjoyed the time we got to spend together doing your engagement shoot and the wedding itself. Your love shines in such beautiful ways from you both and it was our honour to run from the storm with you!

Gayle · Married on 06/28/2014

Austen photographed my wedding in June 2014 and it was a wonderful experience. She was very easy to work with and really loves what she does. Her assistant was wonderful also and they both are very personable. She was able to roll with the punches, being that everything didn't go quite according to schedule and she was so flexible and accommodating. I'm so grateful we had her to photograph and immortalize our special day.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Carissa · Married on 03/02/2014

So, pictures of your special day is the absolute last thing you want to be worried about while you're standing there staring into the eyes of you soul mate pledging the rest of your life to them right? Right. Austen made that possible for me. I told her the style of photography I wanted and the specifics moments that were important for me to be captured and she took care of it. Everything was smooth and easy and worry free thanks to her and I have beutiful pictures to last me he rest of my life.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Andrea K. · Married on 10/19/2013

Amazing!

“I know everyone says their wedding photographer is the best, but honestly, if you’re looking for a true professional who you can trust implicitly on your wedding day then you have to go with Austen. She is amazing, a total photography pro, and now we want her to take all of our photos. She made everyone feel at ease, including those who claim to be less than photogenic. The photographs captured the most intimate and detailed moments of our wedding in such a beautiful and unique way.

Carraway Weddings's reply:

Don't mind me, I'm just crying. Thank you so much Andrea! It was beyond special after getting to photographing both you and Eli in your respective capacities as professional chefs, to get to do so on your wedding day! And thank you for the *incredible* food!

Jason · Married on 10/27/2012

Austin was an amazing part of our wedding! She very helpful and great with our guests made every one feel comfortable while she did her thing shooting our wedding. She gave us the images of the memories that will last a life time. We where very happy with her work and happy to have her be apart of the magical event. I would hire her again to shoot another major event in our lives with out question.

Sent on 04/24/2015