Aronstam Photography Reviews

19 | Alexandria, VA

19 Reviews for Aronstam Photography

Mr. Aronstam was helpful and communicative, and made the entire process stress-free. He was conscientious about getting our input before the wedding -- particularly with regard to the styles of photos we like and don't like -- and contributed many excellent ideas about locations, positioning, etc. He was prompt and unobtrusive at the wedding, but professional and assertive when it came to arranging our staged photos. He sent our files to us a mere 2 weeks after the wedding and they are amazing. He was especially good at capturing candid moments, and got many superb candid portraits of our friends and loved ones. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/15/2015
  • HeclovesWes

Hectorlyne · Married on 03/20/2015

My husband and I are so thrilled with our wedding photos. Bob did a beautiful job capturing our special day. We had so many wonderful pics to choose from, its hard to pick favorites. He did some very creative shots and brought his originality to the job. We are very pleased and would recommend Bob to anyone. He also gave us a great price. Thanks again Bob.

Sent on 04/09/2015

JULIE · Married on 10/04/2014

I just received my wedding photos from Aronstam Photography. Bob exceeded my expectations! He captured the wedding beautifully, just as I envisioned. He was great to work with - extremely professional. I've got amazing photos from my wedding and I loved that a photo book was included in the packages. It turned out wonderfully.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Allie · Married on 04/05/2014

Wedding photos were very nice. I would also highly recommend gettin a package with an engagement shoot. We were very pleased with how those came out. We saved so much money too. I learned that you really don't have to pay top dollar to get professional level photos.

Sent on 04/20/2014
  • User3822931 · event on 12/22/2013

Bob did our engagement photos and they came out very well. He was easy to work with and open to suggestions of places and poses. The pictures were clear and focused and in addition there were some great black and white photos too. We particularly liked some of the artistic photos he did with the mounuments in DC.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Julie · Married on 11/16/2013

We were very comfortable with our photographer and happy with the pictures. I would definitely consider this photography because he gives full copyright for the images , even with the least expensive package. I really enjoyed Aronstam Photography's style of candid shots with slightly blurred backgrounds. It's definitely a cool, modern look that appeals to me.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Rob · Married on 10/26/2013

Bob has a lot of energy and was clearly passionate about getting his shots. I appreciate that care that went into his posed shots as well. He has the ability to make a minor correction or suggestion to improve the photo. We were very happy with the consistency of the results. Honestly, I was amazed that we got such great wedding photos at a fraction of the price that some of our friends paid for their own photography.

Sent on 04/20/2014

Alyson · Married on 10/12/2013

First, my brother used Aronstam Photography and so I was able to see the quality of the pictures and how great they were prior to selecting a photographer - I knew I wanted to have Bob as my photographer. We were not going to do an engagement session but ended up doing so and I cherish the pictures that we took! They turned out amazing. Our wedding pictures also were stunning!! Everyone continues to compliment both the engagement and wedding pictures that we have - I would absolutely recommend Aronstam Photography for all picture needs!!! Bob was wonderful to work with and I cannot say enough about the pictures!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Aronstam Photography's reply:

I had such a great time at your wedding, Alyson. You were truly the most gracious bride; I love the photo of you walking down the aisle with the two flower girls. It really shows how generous you are for not insisting on the spotlight.

We were very satisfied with our photographer and would def recommend them to anyone. I really felt like I was able to slip into my comfort zone and act natural all day.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Bob was a great photographer for a great deal. I was worried I wouldn't be able to find a good photographer for a reasonable rate, but I came across Aronstam Photography's website. We also did an engagement session before the wedding so we were able to get to know Bob's style and see some photos of us before the actual wedding. We were really happy with the finished photos!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Melany · Married on 06/01/2013

Bob was a wonderful addition to the wedding! He was able to capture the moments and tell the wonderful story of such a special day! He has a very easy going personality that is sure to put any bride and groom at ease and the talent to provide them with lasting memories!!! He was truly diligent about capturing the moment, while respectful of a low profile when needed. I am so thrilled we choose to go with Bob Aronstam and highly recommend him to anyone!
    Thank you!
    Melany

Sent on 06/27/2013

Aronstam Photography's reply:

I'm so glad that you enjoyed the photos. It was such a beautiful evening; the bride/groom photos on the golf course are some of my favorite photos I've taken.

Lori · Married on 06/01/2013

Bob Aronstam is a fantastic photographer! He photographed my wedding. We have so many wonderful photos! I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Aronstam Photography's reply:

It was a perfect summer evening for wedding photos. I'm glad everything turned out well.

Andrea · Married on 04/13/2013

Aronstam Photography worked for my sister's wedding. They did such a wonderful job. They were very professional, punctual, and took amazing photos for my sister's big day. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Aronstam Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Andrea. Everyone looked wonderful and it was such a perfect spring day.

Melissa · Married on 04/13/2013

We had a wonderful experience with Aronstam Photography. Bob did our engagement photos, and we loved working with him so much we asked him to shoot our wedding. As expected the pictures were wonderful. He was very professional and was really able to capture our special day. I could not have asked for anything more! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Aronstam Photography's reply:

Thanks so much. It's always special to photograph a wedding in the bride's own church. I'm glad you're enjoying the photos.

Our wedding photos were excellent. I'm so glad we had the serendipity of coming across a cool photographer who delivered the goods.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Our photos were colorful and crisp, just like we wanted them. I wanted a photographer who wasn't too pushy or who got in the way. I just wanted some classic looking photos. I think that Aronstam photography did a great job of adapting to my needs and delivered a great product. Since this was my second wedding, I wasn't looking for anything too fancy (or cheesy). I would recommend this photographer to anyone who likes a classic wedding album.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Bob,
    Was an excellent photographer. He arrived at my venue early to get before photos of my reception and of me getting ready for my wedding. Bob was very easy to work with and remained consistent throughout. He had a great attitude and worked very well with my wedding guests and the church staff. Thank you Bob for capturing my wedding and helping to make it a beautiful and very memorable day.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Aronstam Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. I truly enjoyed being a part of your event.
  • F

Francisco · Married on 10/20/2012

Robert Aronstam (Aronstam Photography) is a consummate professional: Our wedding photos turned out extremely beautiful and he provided excellent customer service. My wife and I are very happy with his work. If you're looking for quality product and service, don't hesitate to employ the services of Aronstam Photography.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Aronstam Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Francisco. The University of Maryland campus was such a gorgeous location and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. I hope you enjoy your wedding photos for many years to come.

Emily · Married on 09/22/2012

My husband and I would recommend Aronstam Photography to anyone looking for great wedding photos. We were especially pleased with the photo and video show that Aronstam Photography designed for us. It went beyond our expectations. Our guests loved it and it really helped to personalize our wedding day. I would highly recommend working with Robert. He was easy to work with, his prices were affordable, and the output was fantastic.

Sent on 11/15/2012