AmRhein's Bridals Reviews

16 | Roanoke, VA

16 Reviews for AmRhein's Bridals

• Meghan

Meghan Muncy · Married on 09/19/2020

The most AMAZING Experience!

I had been to three different bridal shops before visiting AmRhein's. I drove 2 hours to visit this shop and I'm so glad that I did. I spoke with Lindsay prior to my visit and mentioned to her my budget, and things I didn't really want (such as a blush, or champagne colored gown.) She totally understood my vision over the phone. She had a couple ideas in mind for me when I got there, which I was excited about. She totally took control of the appointment and would find accessories for me with gowns. This allowed me to truly see visualize myself as a bride. Her staff is so nice and helpful. Everyone kept the appointment running smoothly and worked very hard for me to find my perfect gown. I obviously purchased my dress here, and I would recommend this store to any and everyone looking for a personalized experience they tailor it to YOU. I had NEVER had an experience anywhere else like I did here. If you're shopping for your gown, tuxedo, or bridesmaids. They are AMAZING!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/21/2019

Casablanca Bridal Gown

Thanks so much to Lindsay and her team for helping me select my dream dress! We also went through Amrheins for suit rental for the boys- such an easy process. Would not hesitate to use their services again for another formal occasion!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Loved my wedding dress!

I had such a positive wedding dress experience. It only took me and hour and a half to pick out my dress. I tried on maybe 10 and went back to the same one 3 or 4 times. Crystal was amazing, along with the entire staff. They provided me with multiple contacts for dress alterations and they steamed my dress and veil before my wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • F

Frances · Married on 09/06/2015

Excellent attention and service. My Maggie Sottero gown drew lots of oohs and ahs (Downton Abbey was mentioned more than once) and I only got there after, oh... 3 or 4 different try-on visits? Then they helped a lot with getting the groomsmen all measured and outfitted. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/27/2015

This boutique is amazing!! They have a great selection and always have sales on their floor samples. I was a drop in bride and they were very flexible with me. I like that they allow the brides to look through their collection without being pushy, but once you try on dresses they see what works for your body and really help pick out some great dresses. The dress I ended up getting wasn't even part of my original picks and I am so glad the associate took the time to get to know me and what looks good on my body and found the dress for me!!

Sent on 06/04/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2011

Amrhein's was the perfect place to get my wedding dress. The staff were amazing and provided one on one attention to me as the bride, my bridesmaids and attention to every detail of my dress! They were amazing and I'm so excited that I got my dress from them.

Sent on 12/18/2011

Andrew · Married on 06/24/2011

The winery is a beautiful setting and Brian did an excellent job with the setup and food . Russ and Paula are both very helpful and professional jewelers . We would recommend AmRhein's Jewelry and winery to anyone looking for a wedding or reception .

Sent on 07/13/2011

Kathleen · Married on 05/28/2011

I got my wedding dress from Amrhein's and they were absolutely amazing. After being to several other bridal stores in the Roanoke area, I went back and got a dress I fell in love with at this store. They weren't pushy, and helped me with all of my needs. They made me feel welcomed everytime I was in, even to just make sure my shoes were the right heel height! I live 3 hours away and when it came down to the final few weeks, Amrhein's was so helpful with making sure my dress was on the schedule for cleaning and ready for pickup for bridal portraits, my wedding day, etc. Wonderful staff and customer service. Would definitely recommend and use again for another occasion!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Sara · Married on 11/20/2010

Beautiful jewelry, beautiful dress, nice tuxes and great service all from one place!

Sent on 11/30/2010

Heather · Married on 05/30/2010

I ordered my bridesmaid dresses here, and wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. The sales staff was so helpful, and by the time I finished, I found the perfect dresses for my girls. Since all of my girls lived out of state, the staff was more than accommodating to assist. When the dresses came in, I was thrilled. They were beautiful. The sizes were perfect, and the girls looked fantastic on my wedding day. I would highly recommend using Amrhein's and look forward to using them again myself!

Sent on 06/15/2010
  • mydreamring

Jeana · Married on 03/27/2010

Great local company. My dress was amazing and the turnaround was very fast. Everyone was very professional and very helpful to my bridesmaids and I. Super service!

Sent on 04/13/2010

Leslie · Married on 09/06/2009

They were so great! I walked in with an extremely vague idea of what I wanted. I was extremely indecisive but the salesperson was so patient with me and found me a set that was infinitely better than I imagined. The prices are very reasonable and the place is conveniently located.

Sent on 12/29/2009

Elaina · Married on 01/03/2009

We got all three rings for a great price. The people there are very friendly and helpful, and they are not at all pushy. We plan on buying from them from now on.

Sent on 01/20/2009

Terra · Married on 06/04/2005

Family owned that respects it's customers. Gave us a great deal on a set and we were very pleased with the service,

Sent on 08/05/2008

Katelyn · Married on 10/11/2014

This shop was amazing. They were the fourth bridal shop I went to and they had the most selection and the kindest people. I never felt rushed even when it was getting busy. The woman tht helped me the few times I went in to try on and eventually order my dress was very knowledgable about all the gowns and accessories they had. I was describing a lace jacket to add to the jacket that I had seen online and she instantly knew what I was talking about and pulled it from the rack. I wanted to purchase the jacket without trying it on with the dress, but she persuaded me to try it first. It turned out beautiful and I am very happy with the look of the two pieces together. I have not had my alterations yet but plan to use them for this as well.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Jen · Married on 04/21/2018

1.8
      3.0
      3.0
      1.0

I absolutely loved getting my bridesmaid dresses picked out and everyone was easy to deal with. I was told the dresses would be here in January. By the end of February they were still not here because there was a “situation” and the dresses got accidentally sent back to the manufacturer. Then when they finally came in they were the wrong fabric. The sales associate had ordered the wrong fabric. They were apologetic and offered to order the correct fabric dresses. However, since they were so late coming in, they would not be able to get in the new dresses until the week of the wedding... I ended up keeping the dresses that were incorect as I did not want to stress about the new ones coming in on time. They gave me a discount to try to make it better, but it was not what the exact look I wanted when I first picked out the dresses.

Sent on 04/29/2018