67 Reviews for Alexandra Daley-Clark Photography

Prints (5)
High-Res Images (2)
Proofs (2)
Custom Graphics (1)

Alex was perfect!!! We had a tiny wedding with just immediate family in Newry, Maine at the Glen House. We live out of state, so I did my vendor selections mostly through reviews and looking at their posted work. Alex did not disappoint. While looking for a photographer she was the only one I spoke to that instantly made me feel comfortable. She was prompt and professional for the wedding and took amazing photos. She really captured the lighting and great scenery! It was late October, so it could have looked very dreary, but the views looked absolutely amazing. We could not be happier with our experience! The whole family thought she was amazing and I completely agree. So happy we chose her to photograph our big day!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images

Alex photographed our October wedding and we could not be happier with the pictures. We knew Alex was a true professional and very talented after she took photos at our friends wedding in 2015 but her photos from our wedding still impressed us. Less than 7 weeks after our wedding she provided us with over 1,000 photos in print and web version ranging from getting ready pictures to our ceremony and family pictures and then tons of candids. I’m so glad we have so many pictures of our guests enjoying themselves. Such a fun touch on top of all of the pictures of us. Thanks for everything, Alex!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Alex was a perfect fit for our beach wedding. We decided at the last minute to hire a photographer and were on a budget -wanted some classic wedding shots to capture the day, the amazing location and some family shots. Alex was quick to respond, efficient and delivered exactly what she said she would. She came prepared and set out to work shooting candid's as well as the portraits that we wanted. The photos are awesome and will be a keepsake of our perfect day. I would recommend Alex to absolutely anyone.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex is amazing!! She was our photographer at our August wedding, and she capture everything I asked her to and more. We can’t wait to use her again for future photo shoots. Thank you so much Alex!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

On a foggy August afternoon, Alex photographed our wedding and the photos were absolutely stunning. From the very start, Alex was great to work with - she was personable, responsive, and very professional. We planned our wedding from DC, so we relied on her experience and familiarity with the venue to help us plan locations for photos on the day-of and how much time we needed. Her package includes an engagement shoot, which we almost declined, but she convinced us otherwise. We're so happy she did, because it allowed us to get to know her better and to get used to having a camera around (which is awkward). She makes you feel comfortable, provides helpful posing tips, and has you laughing a lot. Prior to the wedding, she sends a form to fill out asking about the "must have" photos, so you can provide as little or as much detail as you want. On the day-of, she brings a second photographer, which was very helpful since my husband and I got ready at two different locations. Throughout the day, we didn't even notice they were there, and they captured amazing shots - from formal/posed to candid - and from a ton of different angles. Post wedding, she sent us an album, a link to an online gallery, and a USB with a ton of photos, and it all arrived quicker than we expected. Overall, Alex is great photographer and you should definitely book her immediately after reading our review!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I LOVE ALEX!!! She is such a pro, and captured our day so beautifully. She's easy to work with, so professional, and takes stunning photos. We could not have been happier with our experience!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alexandra is a pleasure to work with. She is extremely personable and instantly made us comfortable and our experience enjoyable. We were floored by the amazing picture she took for our engagement and wedding. She brought to life our vision and we are overjoyed to be able to share these images with our family for generations to come! Her journalistic photography captures unforgettable moments and is unlike any other photographer we've encountered. She goes above and beyond to please her clients and is extemley organized and responsive!

I would highly recommend Alexandra Daley Clark to anyone who is looking for a professional, extremely talented, hard working, dedicated, artistic and visionary photographer!!! We cannot wait to have Alexandra photograph our family in years to come.

Kelsey and Miller

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex is an excellent photographer who was super easy to work with. My husband and I are both fairly uncomfortable in front of the camera but Alex was able to calm our nerves very quickly. We had so much fun at our engagement shoot that by the time the wedding rolled around, we had no concerns. We were able to just enjoy our day without being conscious of the camera, and that's largely because Alex and her second photographer act as "flies on the wall" and never interrupt a moment. Despite the fact that I forgot the camera was even there, our photos demonstrate just how there they were for every single important and beautiful moment. Another huge plus is that Alex has a fantastic sense of humor so we were always laughing! We're so happy that we had Alex as our photographer, and highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot begin to describe how happy I am with Alex as a photographer. If I lived in Maine, I would make a bid for us to be friends! She could not have been more responsive, supportive, funny, professional or talented. I planned my wedding from several states away, and she was perfect from start to finish. I would not have changed one thing, and my photos are unforgettable. Book Alex immediately! You will not regret it, and photography will not be a worry for you.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Would highly recommend Alex to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the Portland area! Our photos came out amazing, and we've had so many people comment on the quality of them. She helped keep us organized on the day of the wedding, and also helped to orchestrate our first look. She was very responsive, and also gave us recommendations for other vendors to use. You feel like you're in good hands with her, and can trust her with the task of capturing your big day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/3/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Alex did such a great job with our engagement and wedding photos! She was so laid back and made me feel like she was just one of the wedding guests. Very professional and accommodating. Her packaging is amazing and we loved getting the USB of our photos, an album, and a bottle of champagne to celebrate and look over photos with. She has a wonderful eye for which setting will look best and knows how to make everyone feel comfortable. Very highly recommended.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

Alex was great and so easy to work with! Very professional. On our wedding day we could hardly tell she was there and her photos came out amazing

Profile Picture lauren, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved Alex! We planned our wedding from the West Coast (the wedding itself took place in Maine), and not only was she so accommodating, but she eased a lot of stress for us. We felt like we were in great hands leading up to the day, and she kept us calm and extremely happy day of. The pictures we got back from her were beautiful, exactly as we expected, and she was so thoughtful in making sure she got the shots that were most important to us. Overall we couldn't have been happier and feel like our day was captured perfectly. Alex even offered up her husband to marry us since we didn't know anyone in Maine, and he did an excellent job as well!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our entire wedding party enjoyed working with Alex and her assistant. They both fit right in and made the experience comfortable and light. Our photos were amazing! We can't stop looking at them and she was able to capture details of our day that we had missed in the craziness. We are so thankful for her hard work and professionalism. She even stayed until the end of the reception to capture some fun dancing pictures- these turned out to be some of our favorites! We would absolutely recommend Alex to anyone looking to have unbelievable wedding photos.

Profile Picture User6030653, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We picked Alex after researching other photographers and talking with friends who recently got married and compared the value of their photos and what they got. She by far is the best value for the outstanding works she does. We picked her because she makes you do an engagement session ahead of the big day, and while my husband was unsure of this it made both of us so much more relaxed with knowing her ahead of time. Her presence was really just a breath of fresh air on wedding day knowing I had a vendor I could completely trust to do exactly what she said she was going to do and what I wanted. Her second shooter was also very easy to work with. She comes when you say and leaves when she thinks she has got enough photos versus other photographers who only come for 6 hours. Alex is also quick with sending you a little blog of a select shots after both engagement and wedding which was just so exciting to see when your coming down from your wedding high. She could wrangle our wedding party and controlling parents with ease and made me and my husband feel like a million bucks! It was like she was there but she wasn't which showed in our photos. I will continue to recommend Alex to brides who want fabulous photos and a vendor who is just perfect to work with.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are SO happy we chose Alex to do our wedding photography! She was the utmost in professionalism, responsiveness, personalization and of course FABULOUS photos. Also, others may advertise a lower price tag, but if you really look into it Alexandra Daley-Clark is giving you much more for your money - TWO photographers for 12 hours each, digital photos you own, beautiful wedding album, etc. My husband and I look through our wedding pictures nearly every week and keep saying how Alex really captured the most beautiful, intimate and natural-looking moments of our special day.

Profile Picture Marissa, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Alex is very professional and carries herself with an ease and friendliness that make you comfortable during the engagement shoot and the wedding. She pays attention to each detail of her business, explaining the contract and services, answering any and all questions in a very timely manner, and everything I received was packaged nicely with a lot of care. This attention to detail is carried throughout every aspect of her work and most importantly it shows in the photographs she takes. The engagement shoot was a fun way to get to know Alex, and get to know how you are in front of the camera, a huge benefit before the day of! Our shoot was fun and flexible with us changing outfits and walking around to capture the perfect shot. Leading up to the wedding Alex was available with any questions I had. The day of the wedding she brought a second shooter who was very nice and professional. The wedding day went by in a whirl and there were a few inevitable mishaps along the way but Alex helped in every way she could, even offering to Photoshop a disaster of a cake! She captured the small details throughout the day, like grasshoppers in my dress and most importantly all the emotions throughout the day. I decided to have no other cameras during my ceremony, a decision I am very happy with because Alex captured the first kiss and the vows without the distraction of guests trying to get their own photos. She was very good at organizing people together for group shots, making sure everyone looked their best. That night she even went the extra mile and captured a very technically difficult night shot that my guests still rave about. After the wedding Alex was wonderful producing high quality final photos. She gave us a sneak peak of photos for her blog that we loved looking at on our honeymoon! All of the final photos came in a nice album as well as high resolution thumb drive. I cannot speak highly enough of Alex, I am so happy she captured my wedding day so perfectly.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alex was amazing! We hired her to do our wedding photography. She is the perfect mix of business and fun. She takes charge of the situation, a much needed skill for wedding photographers, but does so in a fantastic, friendly way. The end result of photos are fantastic. We could not ask for anything more!

Profile Picture Madison, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Both our wedding and engagement photo sessions came out beautiful! Alex was very helpful in the planning process and made a lot of great suggestions of how the process could run as smooth as possible. Her responsiveness was always very timely, and she is very easy going and pleasant to talk with. On our wedding day she captured everything that I had visioned, even despite the scorching hot temperatures. Our photos were beautifully edited, but still kept a very natural look. I would highly recommend Alex to anyone that is considering working with her!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex is AMAZING! She captured our wedding in such a beautiful way - from all the little details to the first look to the reception. She is a professional in every sense of the word, from ensuring we were comfortable and getting exactly what we wanted, to making suggestions for how to do things better or differently. Her pictures are stunning and she's easy to work with - we couldn't be happier with our choice in photographer at our wedding!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex was amazing throughout our entire wedding and the planning process. Our engagement and wedding photos are spectacular, and she was extremely cooperative and response with my husband's requests (he works in the film industry so is picky about photography!). During the wedding and pre-ceremony photos Alex was helpful in coordinating people for our shot list and she has a polite but necessary and helpful way of directing people for photos. I highly recommend Alex and would use her services again if I was in need of a photographer!

Profile Picture Bronwyn, 8/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alex was great to work with and we are very happy with how our wedding photos came out! We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a professional photographer.

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex is a true gem! Her photos are stunning AND she is a delight to be around. We really felt comfortable with her and Meg and I think that it reflected in our photos. We even went and hired a caterer she suggested and couldn't have been happier. We were so lucky to have found her. Quick, snap her up while you can!!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 8/9/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alex did an amazing job with our wedding photography. I found her by researching websites of local Portland photographers. I loved her style of capturing genuine moments that don't feel staged. She combines color and black and white pictures which my husband and I loved! Alex's package was a great value and we loved that she included an engagement shoot to get to know us. It was so nice to get some pictures early on to use for our save the dates and to get used to working with her.

On our wedding day, Alex came bright and early with her second shooter and they both did a great job amongst all the getting ready chaos to capture every picture that we had requested. She kept everyone organized for group shots and even did some spontaneous photos throughout the Old Port.

We absolutely love the pictures that we got back from Alex and we would highly recommend her to any couples looking for a wedding photographer. Thank you so much Alex!!

Profile Picture Liza, 8/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alex was fantastic! She made everyone feel very comfortable in front of the camera. The proof album she sent us was gorgeous!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/14/14, 1 Review