Portland Photo Company

Peaks Island, ME View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

I still have select openings for 2022!

Portland Photo Company owner Ally Reynolds is a modern and artistic photographer located in Windham, Maine. See your vision come to life as Portland Photo Company consults with you and your partner about what your day looks like to you and what means the most to you. I'll take those elements and add in my abilities and experience with capturing light and colors in the best possible way, delivering hundreds of high-quality photos for you to print, share, and create with.

My experience with lighting conditions, flexible timelines, and ever-changing weather allow me to capture your day as it happens. My top-notch camera gear and my love of learning new techniques instill confidence in couples that they will have a product worth treasuring forever.

With an a la carte option and several packages, I personalize my work with each and every couple.

Experience
Ally of Portland Photo Company has experience with wedding, family, product, commercial, and other photography service areas. This diverse experience translates to quality photographs with attention to detail. Along with attention to detail, Ally integrates her expertise in angles and lighting, among other conceptual elements.

The services provided by this photographer are included for wedding and engagement photos. Affordability and customizability perfectly describe the photography packages offered by this vendor. Additionally, enjoy the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

1 User photo

Steve W. Getting married on 03/01/2024

Portland Photo Company Ranked BEST

I believe Portland Photo Company Ranked BEST. I had a great experience getting a family session at the park, thank you. Amazing ability to capture the right moments, especially with an active little girl! I will be referring everyone to you!!!
  • Rhenard
    Rhenard L. Married on 07/30/2021

Portland Photo Company

Ally and Jamie was very nice and so willing to take a lot of photos on our wedding day. They are very open and accepting of Gay wedding 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈. Ally directed a lot of poses and made sure to be present until past 9pm to capture our send off. I just saw our sneak peek photos and I’m already obsessed with her work. I can’t wait to see the rest because I’m sure it will be great. Please book now if you want to have a beautiful photos taken and be happy. Lots of love Adam and Rhen 🏳️‍🌈

Portland Photo Company's reply:

Aww, that's so kind of you! I loved being a part of your day and I can't wait to get the photos (and video!) back to you soon!
    L Married on 08/04/2018

Ally went beyond my expectations!

Ally was wonderful to work with and went beyond my expectations with capturing my special day. She made sure that every photo that I wanted to be taken on my list was taken and had a copy in her pocket to double check. Our timeline got behind at the reception and she offered to stay late to make sure she got pictures from our first dance, cake and all. We got all of our proofs in a timely manner and we were impressed with the editing done to make them extra special. When I contacted her a few months later with some cropping I needed on a photo, so happily helped me out. We love all the photos she got, memories that will always be cherished and are very thankful for the work she did to give us that. She is full of creative ideas and very great to work with. I would highly recommend her to others!

Portland Photo Company's reply:

Thank you Lauren... your wedding day was gorgeous, even with the rain! I'm always available to help out with editing, prints, products, etc. So happy I got to be your wedding photographer!
    -Ally

Portland Photo Company 1
Exclusive
Portland Photo Company 2
Offer

Contact me today about Engagement Mini Sessions Fall 2021 for $200.

Portlandphotocompany@gmail.com

DJ Marc Entertainment DJ Marc Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Ally an amazing wedding photographer of Portland Photo Company recently and she was absolutely amazing and a pleasure to work with throughout the entire event, her professionalism is one of a kind and I hope to have the another opportunity to work alongside her again!

Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center Barn & Farm Weddings

Always great to have the Portland Photo Company shooting a wedding at our facility, Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center! Their professionalism and acute detail to your special day makes them a favorite for us!

M.R.K.Entertainment M.R.K.Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've personally had the opportunity to work with Ally and the Portland Photo Company on two occasions. The first was at the Mariner’s Church and the event went flawlessly. It's critical to hire pros that know how to work together and get amazing results. Seeing Ally the second time at the Clarion was nothing short of refreshing. I know walking into any venue with her and her crew as the photographers, you will have nothing short of breath taking images. I'm looking forward to the next event and seeing her role model of talent and professionalism. If she’s available, book her now before you miss out. Michael Kennedy Owner of M.R.K.Entertainment

9 Thomas Dr Peaks Island, ME, 04074
2072004576
Location of (Portland Photo Company)

Portland Photo Company frequently asked questions

What photography services does Portland Photo Company include in the starting price?

Portland Photo Company includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Portland Photo Company include in their most popular wedding package?

Portland Photo Company includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Toning
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Portland Photo Company offer?

Portland Photo Company offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Portland Photo Company offer?

Portland Photo Company offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Portland Photo Company offer for wedding events?

Portland Photo Company offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Portland Photo Company and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Portland Photo Company is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Portland Photo Company offer?

Portland Photo Company currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding