Portland, ME 04103 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DJ Marc Entertainment

A wedding DJ in Portland, Maine, DJ Marc Entertainment is known for his ability to serve both couples and their guests, meeting everyone's needs with flair and a smile. All of this DJ's past clients are blown away with his organized, strategic approach to planning their big night. DJ Marc has worked tirelessly for years to perfect his services and create a bond with the couples he works with to foster their trust.

Everything DJ Marc Entertainment offers and does is with the couple and the crowd in mind. This ensures a spectacular and memorable wedding day. Some of the services this disc jockey offers include:

• Extensive music genres and libraries
  • Consultation

DJ Marc Entertainment 7
  • Cpb

CPB · Married on 09/28/2019

The Perfect DJ

Marc was such a joy to work with during our wedding planning process. He is hands down one of the nicest people I have met. He made the planning upbeat, easy, and fun. I was really impressed by how quickly he would follow up to my questions. His online portal makes the song planing so simple and you can request as many or as little songs as you want. I confessed to Marc that I didn’t feel my taste in music was anything exceptional- I like the “latest hits”- and that I trusted him to play what he thought sounded good and what would get everyone dancing. Boy did he deliver. Every person at my wedding got up and danced- it was such a blast- I danced with my friends and family from the moment the dance floor opened til the last song! He really *set the tone* for a truly magical day and evening. He handled song requests from guests with ease. Marc even helped me with timing of my entrance songs to make sure they were just what I envisioned.

I will recommend Marc to any and all couples I know looking for a wedding DJ. Our close friends recommended him to us after he DJ’d their wedding a few years ago and we will continue to make sure everyone knows how wonderful he is as well. His kind personality and DJ talent really stand out to me when I think of our wedding day. Thank you Marc for making it the “best day of our lives”!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2019

The best dj = the best wedding day

In all honesty - Words can't explain how amazing DJ Marc was to work with! One of the Top 3 things you need for an amazing wedding is a great DJ, and Marc exceeded all expectations from day 1!!! HIRE THIS MAN.

Marc was super easy to work with, and he totally knows how to work/manage the crowd, all while having fun, he made it look easy. He was always available to answer or help us with any questions we had through the whole process. He truly made our wedding day that much better with his expertise, and had attention to detail with all of our needs. Music and announcements were on-point!!! Thank you so much, Amanda and I couldn't be happier!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. 10 out of 10, hands down.

Sent on 09/18/2019

A Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

upbeat and professional

• Portland Photo Company
    Portland Photo Company Wedding Photographers

It was wonderful to work alongside of Marc at a wedding this year. He did a great job keeping the night moving smoothly and keeping that dance floor busy. He has a great setup and party lighting to set the mood. The couple had a great time and their guests (even the kids!) loved the music. Great job, Marc!

• The Dapper Gents
    The Dapper Gents Wedding Bands

We love Marc! Excellent beats, professional announcements, and great energy!

• Portland, 04103 See on map