9 Michelle Way, Saco, ME 04072 Map · Phone number

About Bouchard Entertainment

Hi! My name is Chris Bouchard and I am a guy that is just as passionate about your day as you are! I love music and the way it makes us feel. From a very young age I have been involved in writing music, listening to music, and attending the best of the best concerts/shows! I have played numerous instruments in many different styles of music from rock, jazz, and metal. I am also very passionate about being a wedding DJ! There is nothing more beautiful than watching people get together through the universal language.... music! It makes me so happy to see people dancing and enjoying themselves. I have DJ'd on and off as a young adult.. mainly has a hobby in high school. My first professional year was 2014-2015. I am a detail oriented planner and organizer. Your wedding day will go off without a hitch and I will make sure of that. With a lifetime of music experience, years of practice as an entertainer, and over 60 weddings under my belt I am prepared to make your wedding dreams a reality!

Follow Bouchard Entertainment on

dsc08558
dsc08715
dsc08558
dsc08715

40 Reviews for Bouchard Entertainment

Robert · Married on 08/18/2018

My wife and I would highly recommend chris’s Services. I was told when planning my wedding that the music/DJ either makes or breaks the wedding day, Chris once again passed the test!!! He goes above and beyond just to help out in anyway so things work. His goal at the end of the day is for your wedding day to be one of the best and he accomplished that on our day. Chris is very passionate in the work that he does which makes his services the best in the business. I would highly recommend hiring him.

• Anastasia

Anastasia · Married on 07/28/2018

Chris made our wedding day absolutely fabulous! The dance floor was full the entire time, our timeline ran WAY behind schedule and Chris was so accommodating and helpful day of in helping re-coordinate. We had a preliminary meeting about a month before the wedding and explained our very confusing music taste and he completely nailed the description on our wedding day. Thank you so much for contributing to our special day!

Laura · Married on 07/21/2018

Booking Chris as the DJ for our wedding was the best decision we could have made. From the planning, to the ceremony, and straight through the reception Chris was attentive and accommodating. On top of the standard DJ services, Chris provided stunning uplighting and a custom monogram that truly brought the ballroom to life. He assisted in coordinating a reception timeline that suited our needs and worked with us throughout the evening to ensure our guests of all ages would dance the night away!

Bouchard Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 207Weddings Films & Photography
    207Weddings Films & Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris is undoubtedly the BEST DJ I have ever had the pleasure to work alongside with. He is extremely professional, organized, personable, and knows how to pack a dance floor! You will not go wrong in hiring him for your event.

• DJ Marc Entertainment
    DJ Marc Entertainment Wedding DJs

DJ Chris is very professional and organized wedding DJ, I would highly recommend his service, he knows how to keep the party going all the way to the end of an event. DJ Chris is a highly coveted and sought after DJ in our state. His equipment, knowledge, and experience Will be exactly what you're looking for on your wedding day! If you would like to contact him his email is: chris@bouchardsound.com

• Spire 29 on the Square
    Spire 29 on the Square Banquet Halls

Bouchard Sound Services is a preferred vendor at Spire 29 on the Square in Gorham Maine. We have had the pleasure of working with Chris Bouchard and his crew several times now and he never fails to impress both the staff and our guests. When following up with our clients they all mention that Bouchard Sound Services exceeded their expectations and was the perfect complement to their event. Chris is actively involved during the festivities and keeps the night moving with requests the guests are able to make via his online service! Speaking as a venue manager, Bouchard Sound Services is very easy to work with. Bouchard Sound Services staff arrive on time, are well informed about the event and are professionally dressed. If you are looking to book a professional, reasonably priced DJ for your next event, you need look no further than Bouchard Sound Services.

• 9 Michelle Way Saco, ME 04072 See on map