Bouchard Entertainment

Saco, ME View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Bouchard Entertainment is a Maine DJ service that is dedicated to hand crafting your wedding experience. The detail oriented, and adventurous, planner in you will find DJ Chris Bouchard to be the best fit to keep your planning on track. Having performed hundreds of weddings Bouchard Entertainment has a track record of packed dance floors and happy clients.

Service Offered

• MC (master of ceremonies)
  • DJ (disc jockey)

• School Dances & Proms
  • Anniversaries
  • Birthdays

Areas Covered

• There is no distance too far! Bouchard Entertainment, primarly, covers Maine, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire but will always travel to you!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,300

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

• Hana
    Hana Married on 04/23/2022

Chris is an excellent DJ

We found Chris though a recommendation from our photographer and we are SO happy that we hired him for our wedding day. He is detail oriented, personable, and a fantastic DJ. Our venue space didn't have a ton of extra room, but Chris had a compact set up and was able to fit seamlessly into the space. We had guests comment afterwards on how wonderful he was and how they loved his song choices and mixing. Chris knows how to read a crowd and keep the party going to the first and last song; we would definitely recommend to anyone!

Bouchard Entertainment's reply:

Hana, Thank you so much for taking the time to review me and my services! Putting me on the first floor with the guests was tight but that party we had would have been 100 times harder to achieve had I been up above everyone. So thank YOU for being an advocate and making it all happen. You had a great crowd - young to old - everyone just wanted to have a good time and that makes it so much more badass to be on my side of the table. Your live painter was amazing, the video of Aaron has gone viral, and you two were amazing. Thank you so so so much for having me as a small part of your day!
    Jessica M. Married on 01/08/2022

He made our whole wedding!!

My husband and I found Chris on a wedding website and booked him for our wedding. He MADE our wedding day! Chris is very efficient, he made sure everything was organized and set weeks before the big day, then when the weekend came everything unfolded effortlessly! Toasts, cake cutting, dances, dinner, all happened at the perfect times and my husband and I didn’t have to worry about anything!

But OMG the way he kept everyone dancing and kept the party going all night was unreal! That was the main thing my husband and I wanted and he was really incredible at it! He matched the music to the crowd, transitioned well into a new song when he noticed people leaving the dance floor. He kept ALL of our guests dancing and partying the entire night and every single person we talked to raved about the music and how much fun they had!

We also got a photo booth which Chris’s wife ran, and she and the photo booth were wonderful! The guests loved it!

We can’t say enough wonderful things about Bouchard entertainment, you will not regret booking for your big day!
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 08/14/2021

Great DJ, Above and Beyond Service

Chris was recommended by our day-of planner. We were so pleased to have found him. He was a great communicator from the start, and it was clear that he took his job and the importance of the day to us seriously. He also clearly loves what he does for a living. He communicated with us regularly over the year we had him booked for. While he is willing to play whatever DJ roles you want him to, including a more active MC role, he was very game to play the more low-key role focused on the music that we asked of him. We made extensive playlists of our favorite music (not because he asked us to, but because that was our style) and he ran with those to create fantastic mixes for each part of the eve. He kept the dance floor full all night. He also set up music at the ceremony site, and had to do a lot of extra work to keep his equipment out of the rain when a last-second thunderstorm came through. He set my uncle up to play guitar for the ceremony, and got our officiants and readers all mic'ed up, too. Everything worked out flawlessly. Throughout, he was never pushy about anything. He just listened carefully and executed perfectly, all for a very reasonable price. He was a core contributor to the success of our wedding, and our guests were raving about him after. I would recommend him in a second to anyone looking for a fantastic and friendly DJ for their New England wedding.

Bouchard Entertainment's reply:

Lauren thank you so much for the kind words and thoughtful review. I reached out to you and Bill personally but wanted to make sure I thanked you here, too! I am happy that you were both happy. It means a lot and I am stoked to have some Latin music knowledge now!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

207Weddings Films & Photography 207Weddings Films & Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris is undoubtedly the BEST DJ I have ever had the pleasure to work alongside with. He is extremely professional, organized, personable, and knows how to pack a dance floor! You will not go wrong in hiring him for your event.

DJ Marc Entertainment DJ Marc Entertainment Wedding DJs

DJ Chris is very professional and organized wedding DJ, I would highly recommend his service, he knows how to keep the party going all the way to the end of an event. DJ Chris is a highly coveted and sought after DJ in our state. His equipment, knowledge, and experience Will be exactly what you're looking for on your wedding day! If you would like to contact him his email is: chris@bouchardsound.com

Spire 29 on the Square Spire 29 on the Square Banquet Halls

Bouchard Sound Services is a preferred vendor at Spire 29 on the Square in Gorham Maine. We have had the pleasure of working with Chris Bouchard and his crew several times now and he never fails to impress both the staff and our guests. When following up with our clients they all mention that Bouchard Sound Services exceeded their expectations and was the perfect complement to their event. Chris is actively involved during the festivities and keeps the night moving with requests the guests are able to make via his online service! Speaking as a venue manager, Bouchard Sound Services is very easy to work with. Bouchard Sound Services staff arrive on time, are well informed about the event and are professionally dressed. If you are looking to book a professional, reasonably priced DJ for your next event, you need look no further than Bouchard Sound Services.

9 Michelle Way Saco, ME, 04072
2073172193

Wednesday 8AM–8PM Thursday 8AM–8PM Friday 8AM–8PM Saturday 8AM–8PM Sunday 12–8PM Monday 8AM–8PM
Location of (Bouchard Entertainment)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding