9 Michelle Way, Saco, ME 04072 Map · Phone number

About Bouchard Entertainment

Hi! My name is Chris Bouchard and I am a guy that is just as passionate about your day as you are! I love music and the way it makes us feel. From a very young age I have been involved in writing music, listening to music, and attending the best of the best concerts/shows! I have played numerous instruments in many different styles of music from rock, jazz, and metal. I am also very passionate about being a wedding DJ! There is nothing more beautiful than watching people get together through the universal language.... music! It makes me so happy to see people dancing and enjoying themselves. I have DJ'd on and off as a young adult.. mainly has a hobby in high school. My first professional year was 2014-2015. I am a detail oriented planner and organizer. Your wedding day will go off without a hitch and I will make sure of that. With a lifetime of music experience, years of practice as an entertainer, and over 60 weddings under my belt I am prepared to make your wedding dreams a reality!

Follow Bouchard Entertainment on

43 Reviews for Bouchard Entertainment

1 User photo

Bouchard Entertainment 1

Jacklyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Dance floor was bumpin' all night!

Chris and I were on the same page from DAY ONE. He made suggestions based on my personality, things I never would have thought of, that were so great. He made me feel calm during my wedding, and totally catered to the guests. I even had a last-minute request to throw a bouquet and he made it work!

Amazing, so much fun... HIRE HIM NOW!!

Josie Hall · Married on 10/20/2018

Fun and Stress Free

Chris not only got our crowd pumped up & kept them on the dance floor, but he made sure our day went smoothly from beginning to end! He quickly played song requests, read the crowd beautifully and made sure our evening was exactly what we wanted. Our guests raved about how amazing you were all evening long. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ service. Thank you Bouchard Entertainment!

Bouchard Entertainment 2

Kaitlin · Married on 09/29/2018

#weddingDJgoals

Chris was an amazing part of our wedding day! He went above and beyond our expectations, making our day fun and relaxed. First he brought all of his equipment up a gondola to a mountain peak! Then he proceeded to orchestrate an amazing dance party for me and my guests! Chris communicated with us throughout the day and was accommodating and supportive to our every need and desire. He played all the type of music we wanted and the transition between songs were incredible! He read the crowd the entire night, knowing when to change the music to read the vibe of the crowd. We extended our reception and Chris had no problem keeping the party alive on the dance floor for the entire time. At the end of the night everyone was chanting "encore!" and chris was gracious enough to play another song. We will always be happy with the decision we made for a DJ and would recommend Chris to all! Thanks Chris!

Bouchard Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 207Weddings Films & Photography
    207Weddings Films & Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris is undoubtedly the BEST DJ I have ever had the pleasure to work alongside with. He is extremely professional, organized, personable, and knows how to pack a dance floor! You will not go wrong in hiring him for your event.

• DJ Marc Entertainment
    DJ Marc Entertainment Wedding DJs

DJ Chris is very professional and organized wedding DJ, I would highly recommend his service, he knows how to keep the party going all the way to the end of an event. DJ Chris is a highly coveted and sought after DJ in our state. His equipment, knowledge, and experience Will be exactly what you're looking for on your wedding day! If you would like to contact him his email is: chris@bouchardsound.com

• Spire 29 on the Square
    Spire 29 on the Square Banquet Halls

Bouchard Sound Services is a preferred vendor at Spire 29 on the Square in Gorham Maine. We have had the pleasure of working with Chris Bouchard and his crew several times now and he never fails to impress both the staff and our guests. When following up with our clients they all mention that Bouchard Sound Services exceeded their expectations and was the perfect complement to their event. Chris is actively involved during the festivities and keeps the night moving with requests the guests are able to make via his online service! Speaking as a venue manager, Bouchard Sound Services is very easy to work with. Bouchard Sound Services staff arrive on time, are well informed about the event and are professionally dressed. If you are looking to book a professional, reasonably priced DJ for your next event, you need look no further than Bouchard Sound Services.

• 9 Michelle Way Saco, ME 04072 See on map