39 Reviews for Bouchard Entertainment

One Event Per Day (12)
Uplighting (11)
Liability Insurance (2)
39 Bouchard Entertainment Reviews

Chris made our wedding day absolutely fabulous! The dance floor was full the entire time, our timeline ran WAY behind schedule and Chris was so accommodating and helpful day of in helping re-coordinate. We had a preliminary meeting about a month before the wedding and explained our very confusing music taste and he completely nailed the description on our wedding day. Thank you so much for contributing to our special day!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Booking Chris as the DJ for our wedding was the best decision we could have made. From the planning, to the ceremony, and straight through the reception Chris was attentive and accommodating. On top of the standard DJ services, Chris provided stunning uplighting and a custom monogram that truly brought the ballroom to life. He assisted in coordinating a reception timeline that suited our needs and worked with us throughout the evening to ensure our guests of all ages would dance the night away!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about Chris. My husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ to play at our wedding. Working at an event center, I have seen my fair share of DJ’s and bands. Chris is by far my first choice. He is extremely responsive, professional, and accommodating, He never made me feel bad for asking questions or going my own way. He catered to my our requests, hiccups, and song selections. He plays to the crowd while still respecting your do and don’ts. I planned my Maine wedding from Alaska, so Chris Skyped my husband and I prior to our arrival in ME. He made the conversation comfortable and really understood our vision. He sent out a timeline prior to the wedding, which I found to be super helpful! He was extremely personal and fun to talk to. I received so many positive remarks about Chris and his services from an abundance of people. One thing I like about Chris is his appreciation for active military members. Overall, Chris was the perfect choice for our wedding and I would recommend him to anyone for any occasion. Simply the best choice!

Profile Picture Jordan, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was above and beyond the expeactions we had. He was easy to contact and was very quick to respond to my many questions! I was told I may have been “birdezilla” by my family but that did not stop Chris. On my big day my goal was to get everyone dancing and Chris was sure to help me. We danced all night long and Chris was super engaging with our guests! I may have had some ridicoules requests but he was not hesitant at all to meet my requests. We could have no asked for a better person to entertain our wedding day. I wouldn’t have changed a thing !

Profile Picture Sarra, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was nothing short of astounding! From the planning process making sure the day went as planned, with an easy to use planning application or during the day of making sure they day had a nice flow and pace; he was there.

His responsiveness to questions, comments, or anything that came up was unmatched. Chris truly felt like he was always there to help and was always attentive to what we wanted. It was his mission to understand us not only as clients, but individual people to make sure he not only understood how we pictured our big day, but how he could execute it perfectly.

Our entire wedding was out on the dance floor from the first song and had us all asking for more after the 2nd and 3rd encores! He really takes pride in doing his homework to understand the crowed and it shows, every song that came on had everyone excited, smiling, and sometimes jumping.

For any events, weddings, parties, or anything you can imagine I couldn’t think of anyone else I would rather work with. Chris is a true professional, who is clearly doing something he loves; bringing a passion and energy that will make your event something to remember.

Profile Picture Kyle, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was phenomenal! There were so many things I gave Chris to keep in mind for our destination wedding— family from Texas; Tejano & Spanish music preference; wide range of ages of guests; and time delays just to name a few. There was total pressure and Chris completely exceeded our expectations!! He was so accommodating; the dance floor was never empty! A couple months later, and our guests are still talking about how fun our wedding was. Awesome service, great music planner, top notch guy— we could not have asked for a better DJ. Thank you for helping make our special day so perfect!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Chris was very responsive and great to work with! He always emailed back within hours and made the planning process super easy. The planning website was definitely helpful which allows you to add 'do not play' songs and 'must play' jams as well as a timeline of events so everyone is on the same page. He was fun and professional throughout the entire experience, including putting up with my stress and chaos. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Having Chris as a part of our wedding was perfect. He gave me the option of being as involved as I wanted with the playlist, to as little to no involvement. Well, being us- we picked out almost 90 songs for the "if possible" and we had 7 "must plays." He played almost all of the "if possible" and he even showed me the intended playlists before hand for the cock-tail hour and dinner portion. I thought it was awesome that he allowed me to be so involved. However, with my involvement came some confusion on my part and Chris made sure that no matter how I wanted to change things he kept everyone on the same page- excited to be there. For instance; my first change was how the bridal party and the new bride and groom entered the reception. I did not want introductions- in my opinion everyone at the wedding already knew who our siblings and best friends are; so we danced in. He played our favorite Frank Turner song and we rocked it going into the reception and then a mass dance party gathered on the dance floor for the remainder of the song. It was PERFECT! Chris said he'd never done an entrance like that but he'd make it work and he did. At one point in the night, for one of my "must play" was a Calvin Harris song and I pulled out my light up Hoola hoop and danced in front of everyone- it was perfect. Chris helped me see and complete the type of wedding I envisioned. It was easy and it was fun. If you're not a person who wants to be as involved- I would totally recommend trusting his judgement. Thank you Chris!!

Profile Picture jamie, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Chris was seriously a super star. From the very first contact Chris' communication was timely, thorough, thoughtful and chock full of good information. He was working in a venue he had never been to, and our requests were relatively complex. He took his own time to come down a day early and attend the rehearsal due to the complexity of the situation so that he could confidently execute our perfect day. At no point did he ever seem impatient or put off by the specificity with which we were presenting and he took everything in stride and executed beautifully. It rained on our wedding day, a lot. This took a lot of last minute adjusting. Luckily, it held off long enough for our outdoor ceremony but this meant Chris had to set up and break down sound equipment so we could have our ceremony music, then he could get out of dodge before the rain hit. Chris was able to adjust last minute to make sure we still had everything we wanted despite the weather woes and he was supportive and positive throughout the process. He kept the schedule of events on time, kept people on the dance floor, dealt with power surges in our venue, followed all our requests and made our day everything we could have wanted even with a few curveballs. I would definitely recommend working with Chris Bouchard. He always makes you his priority and will not let you down.

Profile Picture Eden, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so glad we had Chris as our DJ! Chris helped us keep us on track when we were starry-eyed and mingling, went above and beyond creating a special remixed track for a special dance, but most importantly, kept everyone entertained and dancing through the night! We love that he knew what the crowd wanted to hear, but also incorporated our suggestions - such as a surprise backstreet boys montage when he must have noticed we requested mostly 90s/backstreet boy jams... Everyone had such a great time! Choose Chris. We are so glad we did.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was fantastic! He was extremely professional and his response time was fantastic! On the day of the wedding, he needed no direction. He delivered 110%, I could not be happier?

Profile Picture Billy, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was great! We booked him close to the last minuet and he was able to help as through all of the planing we needed. He did multiple locations and everything worked great!

Profile Picture Matt, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was awesome from start to finish. He worked extremely well with the other vendors and adapted to whatever was needed. He was professional and fun and kept people on the dance floor. He made our special day that much more so and we will be forever grateful for his role in it!

Profile Picture Ben, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was amazing to work with!! He also did an amazing job keeping things moving at the reception! We've had many compliments from guests on how great the music/DJ was!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was amazing!!! We got so many compliments on how much fun everyone had and we owe that to Chris. He was on top of every detail, played the perfect songs, and made everyone laugh! My now father in law was trying his best to set up the venue with some of our wedding signs and Chris went above and beyond and helped him. We had several people tell us that our DJ was awesome and we completely agree! We had the best day and a big part of that was due to Chris.

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris, you were awesome!!! We couldn't have had such a great night without you! You did an amazing job and we can't thank you enough. Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture Alissa, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was wonderful. He worked very hard to make sure everything was just right and he did not disappoint! He kept everyone dancing and happy! Our daughter's beautiful day was made more so because Chris was part of it. I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a real joy working with Chris. For most people this is their first time going through this process, which can be stressful and super scary. Having someone who was patient, helpful and knowledgeable really helps you get through the process without having a nervous breakdown! Chris worked with me, and my now husband, through each step and was able to help keep us on track and guide us in a way that helped us reach decisions and made the night wonderful. I highly recommend anyone looking for a DJ to give Chris a call. Hopefully he'll be available to be a part of your special day too!

Profile Picture User5172102, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris DJ'd our wedding in September 2016 and did such a great job! His planning tools helped us with song choices, wedding party line up, day-of timeline, and so much more. We loved that he was able to quickly get a song not in his collection during the reception and play it immediately! Our venue was a tricky set up but he seamlessly, quickly, and expertly got everything working, from mics at the ceremony (outside on the water), to cocktail music (outside on the lawn), and reception MCing and music (inside a lodge) just right. :)

Profile Picture lia, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Chris Bouchard was the best DJ we could have asked for. As a bride who took on most (everything) herself, Chris was a fantastic person for day of help. I was terribly indecisive (or zen if you prefer) when I hit my wedding day and Chris was able to go with the flow and correct any timeline issues without much input from me, which was very appreciated. My husband and I received many compliments day of and after concerning the music selection, to which we fully credited Chris. Our families aren't big on dancing but he was able to keep the crowd going for two hours, which was more than I expected.

We tried to do our wedding as inexpensive as possible, and for the most part everything was handmade or done by friends for cheaper than normal, but our wedding wouldn't have felt like a wedding without Chris as DJ. We are so thankful that his service was well worth the money we paid because it truly made our day feel special. I give him five stars, two thumbs up, a cherry on top and any and all other ways of saying "hire Chris, you won't regret it."

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was absolutley fantastic to work with! He took the time to meet us prior to the event to make sure our day was everything we wanted it to be. Many of our guests complimented on the great choice and variety of music. I can't say enough good things about Chris and his professionalism. Would very highly recommend Bouchard Sound Services!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was amazing to work with. He was very rapid with his response to any questions or concerns that came up during the planning. He also had and online planner that was very convenient. We put our timeline in there as well as all the songs that we knew we definitely wanted him to play. He kept our entire wedding guests on the dance floor the whole time.

Profile Picture Mike, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris Bouchard, owner and operator of Bouchard Sound Services recently did our son's wedding and we were very satisfied with his services.
Chris was a key component to the day... effortlessly keeping everything organized and fun.
He was very attentive to the bride and groom and what they wanted. We enjoyed working with Chris and appreciated his attention to detail.
I would strongly recommend Bouchard Sounds Services for any social gathering.

Profile Picture Liz, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Let me start off by saying that we were pretty bad clients! I sent Chris the deposit for his services and basically completely forgot about him Chris did not sit on his hands. He sent very professional emails gently reminding us (well, reminding ME!) of the information that he needed to do his job. A good DJ needs at least a vague plan of how the event is going to go, and what music he should be playing. About 10 days before the wedding I finally got most of this info out to Chris. Again, Chris was very helpful; offering suggestions and making sure he had everything down correctly. The day of the wedding arrived, and my first meeting with Chris in the flesh (My fault not his!) was my wife and I arriving 40 minutes late to dinner. This of course threw off every bit of scheduling! Chris did not miss a beat. Mr Bouchard did an amazing job all night. We had a massive guest list (240 people!) and he expertly herded them all to their buffet dinner. I have seen wedding DJs just sit at their booths, calling table numbers to a buffet every five or so minutes, not paying any
attention to the lines or what is actually going on. Chris really impressed me working with the caterers to make sure the tables were called at the perfect time, not overwhelming the servers or causing delays. For the rest of our evening he kept things running smoothly, working with the food people
and the photographers, it was great! I heard no complaints at all about the music; he played everything we wanted to hear! A great event DJ is about far more than just playing good music, my phone can do that! A great DJ will be the grease that keeps the whole event flowing, making sure the guests are aware of what's going on and where they should be. A DJ should be adaptable, and ready to respond to any changes or miscommunications that will come up. Chris Bouchard is all these things, he was an awesome DJ and I would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding or other event!

Profile Picture Sean, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a wedding DJ....look no further Chris Bouchard is not a 5 star DJ he is a 10 star DJ!! Chris is ALWAYS early, efficient, extremely charismatic, funny and dresses up for your wedding!
Chris was not only my DJ he was also my wedding planner. Chris went ABOVE and BEYOND to make my wedding PERFECT and exactly how I imagined. He answered my MANY frantic/confusing text messages with calm sincere concern and ALWAYS helped me find a positive easy solution. I never felt like I was bothering him or being a pain as he always made sure to answer me within 10 minutes maximum.
The best part of Chris Bouchard the #1 DJ in ME is I never felt like he was just a "vendor" at yet another wedding with yet another bride and groom. I felt like I had a friend up there DJ-ing my wedding who was genuinely excited to see my husband and I get married, be a part of the special day and make it as perfect as he possibly could. He didn't just come because he got paid, he came because DJing is his passion and wanted to be a part of our celebration. This is hard to find with wedding vendors. VERY HARD.
Not only that but he drove an hour/2hours on a work night to meet with me in person to assure he would be a good fit for our wedding. Again with the going above and beyond he a SECOND time drove an hour/2 hours to see our venue and get a feel for it because it was his first time working in that space.
Chris also went above and beyond making a custom playlist for my cocktail and dinner hour. He made sure to include my personal fav Taylor Swift A LOT. He also worked the older stiffer crowd we had at our wedding who were a bit shy about getting on the dance floor. I had the TIME OF MY LIFE and its all thanks to Chris for making the night go flawlessly.

Profile Picture Mikayla, 6/11/16, 1 Review