Bouchard Entertainment Reviews

40 | Saco, ME

40 Reviews for Bouchard Entertainment

40 Bouchard Entertainment Reviews

Robert · Married on 08/18/2018

My wife and I would highly recommend chris’s Services. I was told when planning my wedding that the music/DJ either makes or breaks the wedding day, Chris once again passed the test!!! He goes above and beyond just to help out in anyway so things work. His goal at the end of the day is for your wedding day to be one of the best and he accomplished that on our day. Chris is very passionate in the work that he does which makes his services the best in the business. I would highly recommend hiring him.

• Anastasia

Anastasia · Married on 07/28/2018

Chris made our wedding day absolutely fabulous! The dance floor was full the entire time, our timeline ran WAY behind schedule and Chris was so accommodating and helpful day of in helping re-coordinate. We had a preliminary meeting about a month before the wedding and explained our very confusing music taste and he completely nailed the description on our wedding day. Thank you so much for contributing to our special day!

Laura · Married on 07/21/2018

Booking Chris as the DJ for our wedding was the best decision we could have made. From the planning, to the ceremony, and straight through the reception Chris was attentive and accommodating. On top of the standard DJ services, Chris provided stunning uplighting and a custom monogram that truly brought the ballroom to life. He assisted in coordinating a reception timeline that suited our needs and worked with us throughout the evening to ensure our guests of all ages would dance the night away!

Jordan · Married on 05/19/2018

I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about Chris. My husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ to play at our wedding. Working at an event center, I have seen my fair share of DJ’s and bands. Chris is by far my first choice. He is extremely responsive, professional, and accommodating, He never made me feel bad for asking questions or going my own way. He catered to my our requests, hiccups, and song selections. He plays to the crowd while still respecting your do and don’ts. I planned my Maine wedding from Alaska, so Chris Skyped my husband and I prior to our arrival in ME. He made the conversation comfortable and really understood our vision. He sent out a timeline prior to the wedding, which I found to be super helpful! He was extremely personal and fun to talk to. I received so many positive remarks about Chris and his services from an abundance of people. One thing I like about Chris is his appreciation for active military members. Overall, Chris was the perfect choice for our wedding and I would recommend him to anyone for any occasion. Simply the best choice!

Sarra · Married on 05/18/2018

Chris was above and beyond the expeactions we had. He was easy to contact and was very quick to respond to my many questions! I was told I may have been “birdezilla” by my family but that did not stop Chris. On my big day my goal was to get everyone dancing and Chris was sure to help me. We danced all night long and Chris was super engaging with our guests! I may have had some ridicoules requests but he was not hesitant at all to meet my requests. We could have no asked for a better person to entertain our wedding day. I wouldn’t have changed a thing !

Kyle · Married on 11/04/2017

Chris was nothing short of astounding! From the planning process making sure the day went as planned, with an easy to use planning application or during the day of making sure they day had a nice flow and pace; he was there.

His responsiveness to questions, comments, or anything that came up was unmatched. Chris truly felt like he was always there to help and was always attentive to what we wanted. It was his mission to understand us not only as clients, but individual people to make sure he not only understood how we pictured our big day, but how he could execute it perfectly.

Our entire wedding was out on the dance floor from the first song and had us all asking for more after the 2nd and 3rd encores! He really takes pride in doing his homework to understand the crowed and it shows, every song that came on had everyone excited, smiling, and sometimes jumping.

For any events, weddings, parties, or anything you can imagine I couldn’t think of anyone else I would rather work with. Chris is a true professional, who is clearly doing something he loves; bringing a passion and energy that will make your event something to remember.

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Chris was phenomenal! There were so many things I gave Chris to keep in mind for our destination wedding— family from Texas; Tejano & Spanish music preference; wide range of ages of guests; and time delays just to name a few. There was total pressure and Chris completely exceeded our expectations!! He was so accommodating; the dance floor was never empty! A couple months later, and our guests are still talking about how fun our wedding was. Awesome service, great music planner, top notch guy— we could not have asked for a better DJ. Thank you for helping make our special day so perfect!

jamie · Married on 09/10/2017

Having Chris as a part of our wedding was perfect. He gave me the option of being as involved as I wanted with the playlist, to as little to no involvement. Well, being us- we picked out almost 90 songs for the "if possible" and we had 7 "must plays." He played almost all of the "if possible" and he even showed me the intended playlists before hand for the cock-tail hour and dinner portion. I thought it was awesome that he allowed me to be so involved. However, with my involvement came some confusion on my part and Chris made sure that no matter how I wanted to change things he kept everyone on the same page- excited to be there. For instance; my first change was how the bridal party and the new bride and groom entered the reception. I did not want introductions- in my opinion everyone at the wedding already knew who our siblings and best friends are; so we danced in. He played our favorite Frank Turner song and we rocked it going into the reception and then a mass dance party gathered on the dance floor for the remainder of the song. It was PERFECT! Chris said he'd never done an entrance like that but he'd make it work and he did. At one point in the night, for one of my "must play" was a Calvin Harris song and I pulled out my light up Hoola hoop and danced in front of everyone- it was perfect. Chris helped me see and complete the type of wedding I envisioned. It was easy and it was fun. If you're not a person who wants to be as involved- I would totally recommend trusting his judgement. Thank you Chris!!

Eden · Married on 09/03/2017

Chris was seriously a super star. From the very first contact Chris' communication was timely, thorough, thoughtful and chock full of good information. He was working in a venue he had never been to, and our requests were relatively complex. He took his own time to come down a day early and attend the rehearsal due to the complexity of the situation so that he could confidently execute our perfect day. At no point did he ever seem impatient or put off by the specificity with which we were presenting and he took everything in stride and executed beautifully. It rained on our wedding day, a lot. This took a lot of last minute adjusting. Luckily, it held off long enough for our outdoor ceremony but this meant Chris had to set up and break down sound equipment so we could have our ceremony music, then he could get out of dodge before the rain hit. Chris was able to adjust last minute to make sure we still had everything we wanted despite the weather woes and he was supportive and positive throughout the process. He kept the schedule of events on time, kept people on the dance floor, dealt with power surges in our venue, followed all our requests and made our day everything we could have wanted even with a few curveballs. I would definitely recommend working with Chris Bouchard. He always makes you his priority and will not let you down.

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

We are so glad we had Chris as our DJ! Chris helped us keep us on track when we were starry-eyed and mingling, went above and beyond creating a special remixed track for a special dance, but most importantly, kept everyone entertained and dancing through the night! We love that he knew what the crowd wanted to hear, but also incorporated our suggestions - such as a surprise backstreet boys montage when he must have noticed we requested mostly 90s/backstreet boy jams... Everyone had such a great time! Choose Chris. We are so glad we did.

Billy · Married on 07/15/2017

Chris was fantastic! He was extremely professional and his response time was fantastic! On the day of the wedding, he needed no direction. He delivered 110%, I could not be happier?

Matt · Married on 07/14/2017

Chris was great! We booked him close to the last minuet and he was able to help as through all of the planing we needed. He did multiple locations and everything worked great!

Ben · Married on 07/08/2017

Chris was awesome from start to finish. He worked extremely well with the other vendors and adapted to whatever was needed. He was professional and fun and kept people on the dance floor. He made our special day that much more so and we will be forever grateful for his role in it!

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2017

Chris was amazing to work with!! He also did an amazing job keeping things moving at the reception! We've had many compliments from guests on how great the music/DJ was!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Bouchard Entertainment's reply:

Rachel, it was an honor to be there to celebrate with you and Tim. I am so very happy that you were satisfied with my services as your DJ and MC. I cannot wait to celebrate with you guys again when you need a DJ for those milestone years! ;) Thank you again for having me, Chris.

Natasha · Married on 06/17/2017

Chris was amazing!!! We got so many compliments on how much fun everyone had and we owe that to Chris. He was on top of every detail, played the perfect songs, and made everyone laugh! My now father in law was trying his best to set up the venue with some of our wedding signs and Chris went above and beyond and helped him. We had several people tell us that our DJ was awesome and we completely agree! We had the best day and a big part of that was due to Chris.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Bouchard Entertainment's reply:

Natasha & Jimmy, it was amazing to be able to share in your day. Thank you, a million times over, for having me!

Alissa · Married on 05/27/2017

Chris, you were awesome!!! We couldn't have had such a great night without you! You did an amazing job and we can't thank you enough. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Bouchard Entertainment's reply:

Alissa, thank you.. thank you.. thank you.. for having me as a small part in your big day! Truly honored to have been there. You two were amazing and I had a blast celebrating with you!

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

Chris was wonderful. He worked very hard to make sure everything was just right and he did not disappoint! He kept everyone dancing and happy! Our daughter's beautiful day was made more so because Chris was part of it. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Bouchard Entertainment's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to review me and my services! Emili's wedding was very memorable and I am so happy to have the honor of being part of her day!

It was a real joy working with Chris. For most people this is their first time going through this process, which can be stressful and super scary. Having someone who was patient, helpful and knowledgeable really helps you get through the process without having a nervous breakdown! Chris worked with me, and my now husband, through each step and was able to help keep us on track and guide us in a way that helped us reach decisions and made the night wonderful. I highly recommend anyone looking for a DJ to give Chris a call. Hopefully he'll be available to be a part of your special day too!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Bouchard Entertainment's reply:

Wendy, it was a pleasure to work with you and Brian. Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I am overjoyed that you were happy with the planning and day of performance! - Chris

lia · Married on 09/17/2016

Chris DJ'd our wedding in September 2016 and did such a great job! His planning tools helped us with song choices, wedding party line up, day-of timeline, and so much more. We loved that he was able to quickly get a song not in his collection during the reception and play it immediately! Our venue was a tricky set up but he seamlessly, quickly, and expertly got everything working, from mics at the ceremony (outside on the water), to cocktail music (outside on the lawn), and reception MCing and music (inside a lodge) just right. :)

Sent on 10/02/2016

Bouchard Entertainment's reply:

Lia, thank you! You and your family were a delight to work with. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your big day.

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2016

Chris Bouchard was the best DJ we could have asked for. As a bride who took on most (everything) herself, Chris was a fantastic person for day of help. I was terribly indecisive (or zen if you prefer) when I hit my wedding day and Chris was able to go with the flow and correct any timeline issues without much input from me, which was very appreciated. My husband and I received many compliments day of and after concerning the music selection, to which we fully credited Chris. Our families aren't big on dancing but he was able to keep the crowd going for two hours, which was more than I expected.

We tried to do our wedding as inexpensive as possible, and for the most part everything was handmade or done by friends for cheaper than normal, but our wedding wouldn't have felt like a wedding without Chris as DJ. We are so thankful that his service was well worth the money we paid because it truly made our day feel special. I give him five stars, two thumbs up, a cherry on top and any and all other ways of saying "hire Chris, you won't regret it."

Stephanie · Married on 08/14/2016

Chris was absolutley fantastic to work with! He took the time to meet us prior to the event to make sure our day was everything we wanted it to be. Many of our guests complimented on the great choice and variety of music. I can't say enough good things about Chris and his professionalism. Would very highly recommend Bouchard Sound Services!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Bouchard Entertainment's reply:

Stephanie, I am so happy to have been able to share in you and George's day. Thank you for this wonderful review. It was my pleasure and it was a true honor to be there!

Mike · Married on 08/06/2016

Chris was amazing to work with. He was very rapid with his response to any questions or concerns that came up during the planning. He also had and online planner that was very convenient. We put our timeline in there as well as all the songs that we knew we definitely wanted him to play. He kept our entire wedding guests on the dance floor the whole time.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Bouchard Entertainment's reply:

Mike, you and Danielle are such an amazing couple! Your wedding allowed me an opportunity to play different songs and genres that don't normally get played! Your crowd of people were a delight and it was an absolute honor to be there and share with you. Thank you!

Mikayla · Married on 06/11/2016

If you are looking for a wedding DJ....look no further Chris Bouchard is not a 5 star DJ he is a 10 star DJ!! Chris is ALWAYS early, efficient, extremely charismatic, funny and dresses up for your wedding!
    Chris was not only my DJ he was also my wedding planner. Chris went ABOVE and BEYOND to make my wedding PERFECT and exactly how I imagined. He answered my MANY frantic/confusing text messages with calm sincere concern and ALWAYS helped me find a positive easy solution. I never felt like I was bothering him or being a pain as he always made sure to answer me within 10 minutes maximum.
    The best part of Chris Bouchard the #1 DJ in ME is I never felt like he was just a "vendor" at yet another wedding with yet another bride and groom. I felt like I had a friend up there DJ-ing my wedding who was genuinely excited to see my husband and I get married, be a part of the special day and make it as perfect as he possibly could. He didn't just come because he got paid, he came because DJing is his passion and wanted to be a part of our celebration. This is hard to find with wedding vendors. VERY HARD.
    Not only that but he drove an hour/2hours on a work night to meet with me in person to assure he would be a good fit for our wedding. Again with the going above and beyond he a SECOND time drove an hour/2 hours to see our venue and get a feel for it because it was his first time working in that space.
    Chris also went above and beyond making a custom playlist for my cocktail and dinner hour. He made sure to include my personal fav Taylor Swift A LOT. He also worked the older stiffer crowd we had at our wedding who were a bit shy about getting on the dance floor. I had the TIME OF MY LIFE and its all thanks to Chris for making the night go flawlessly.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Bouchard Entertainment's reply:

Mikayla! Thank you! What an amazing recap of everything. You were a ton of fun to plan with and it made the big day more personal because we were able to develop a relationship that went beyond vendor/client. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a small part in your big day. - Chris

Alyssa · Married on 05/28/2016

Chris Bouchard was amazing to work with. My venue called for some unique circumstances, and Chris was wonderful at working with me to decide on the perfect plan for the wedding. Chris also took the time to visit the venue ahead of time to make sure that everything was taken into consideration in deciding on a plan. He came early on our wedding day, set everything up quickly and quietly, and managed to provide music in three different locations at the wedding. Chris has a great personality and truly added so much enthusiasm and life to the party. He kept the timeline in mind while directing the wedding guests, allowing for smooth transitions between each event. Chris always came to me for my thoughts and ultimately made his decisions based on what I envisioned for my day. I highly recommend this DJ for your big day. He will work hard to make your day perfect and will keep everyone on the dance floor until the night ends!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Bouchard Entertainment's reply:

Alyssa, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I have said it a million times and I'll say it again... working with you and Aaron was an absolute pleasure and honor. Thank you so much for having me as part of your day!

heather · Married on 03/26/2016

Chris was amazing. He made sure that my entire event went off without a hitch. He was communicating with the staff at the venue about what was coming up next so that they could be prepared and most importantly he made sure all of my guests had a great time. I had many people say that his music was spot on and that they were having the best time because of the music. He deserves all the credit and is a true professional. I would recommend him for any event! And his prices are more than reasonable.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Bouchard Entertainment's reply:

Heather, thank you for allowing me the pleasure and honor to be part of your day. You were a ton of fun and your guests kept the dance floor packed and full of life! What a great night to reflect on!