Life in Focus

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Life in Focus will capture all of the incredible moments of your wedding day without needing you to be an actor! Not only will they tell the story of your big day, they will capture it with emotion. From your laughs and tears as you listen to the speeches to your first dance with the love of your life, Life in Focus will help you relive how you felt that day. We shoot weddings in Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and travel all over the world!

Life in Focus offers a variety of wedding packages to ensure each couple can find the services that best fit their vision. Services available include:

• High-definition full-feature and highlight videos
  • Multiple cameras
  • Additional hours
  • Willingness to work across multiple locations
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Aerial drone footage
  • Liability insurance
  • Raw footage

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Stephany H. Married on 10/30/2021

Best videographer!!

We can鈥檛 say enough about Nick and Life in Focus! From the time we started communicating he was super easy going and responsive, and we were super impressed with all of his work that we had seen beforehand. Fast forward our wedding day, and he truly went wayyyyy above and beyond. We had a lovely nor鈥檈aster that day, and he and his second shooter Nico, didnt hesitate to go outside with us to capture our first look. I know they got totally soaking wet and must have been so uncomfortable, but they didn鈥檛 show it and we have the most incredible footage!!! We got teasers even before we left for our honeymoon. We felt like the video and music he chose really fit our vibe. The films were beyond amazing and we must have watched them a million times. We still get huge smiles on our faces every one we watch. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you so much Stephany for the amazing review! I am so glad to hear that you loved your films. It was such an epic day especially during the Nor'easter. You and Alex truly embraced the rainy day vibes! I wish you both the very best.
    Krista M. Married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful experience!!

Wow do we feel that lucky that we had Nick and his team to capture our wedding day!! Nick was recommended to us by our venue, and from the second we reached out to him we knew he was the perfect choice as our videographer. We had a lot of stress leading up to the wedding, but the wedding video was not one of them because Nick had all my trust that he would produce amazing footage of our big day- and he did not disappoint!!! His communication with us was top notch, he was on top of every detail and answered all our questions promptly. On the day of the wedding, his professionalism, calm presence and organization was so appreciated!! He captured ALL of the love and beauty of our day and we received our videos shortly after the wedding! We have probably watched them a 100 times already because we just love them so much!!! Nick鈥檚 videos so beautifully conveyed our wedding day and watching them brings us right back to those moments and emotions we were feeling! This is something we will cherish forever. If are looking for a videographer, look no further!! We highly recommend Nick and Life in Focus!

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you so much Krista for the kind words. We had a blast capturing your big day and editing together your videos! It was one of our favorite days of the season and I hope you continue to enjoy your wedding films for many years to come! Congratulations again to you and Ian and I wish you both the best! Thank you!
    Brooke N. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, dedicated, beautiful work. I cannot be more thankful!

A wedding video was a MUST have for me. Life In Focus spent so much time, dedication, and effort to ensure that I got just the perfect film from my special day. Nick and his second videographer showed up on time ready to roll. They worked so well with the photographers & filmed everything I wanted and more. The professionalism was amazing and they made everyone feel comfortable and confident. From my big day to the final outcome of my video, I cannot be more thankful that I hired this videographer. I would highly recommend!

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke for the kind words! We had a blast capturing your big day and I am so glad you love your films! I wish you and George the very best and hope you both continue to watch your films for years to come!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Clay Hill Farm Clay Hill Farm Restaurant Weddings

We LOVE working with Nick at Life in Focus! Extremely talented and professional, Nick never misses the shot. His inherent respect for the importance of event flow allows him to capture every important moment without disruption to the couple or the guests. We strongly recommend Life in Focus- to beautifully document and highlight what makes every event special.

Judith Sargent Photography Judith Sargent Photography Wedding Photographers

Nick has great attention to detail and is very professional!

Double H Photo Double H Photo Wedding Photographers

Nick always shows up with the most welcoming work ethic and professionalism. I've seen his business grow over the years and the products he produces only keep getting better and better. Nick listen to what his clients are interested in and executes to the best of his abilities an incredible story to replay over and over. Nick is down to earth and easy going but with a strong work appearance to get things done efficiently. He enjoys being at weddings- laughing and enjoying the autmosphere with his clients to ensure he captures the night exactly how everyone remembers it! It's been a pleasure working alongside Nick- being a wedding photographer it's often a balancing act working with a videographer...sharing the moment & avoiding being in each other's way- this is never an issue with Nick. And that's important. You want to hire a videographer who can share and work well with other vendors producing similar products. He's an all around great guy and I highly recommend him! I love seeing his work and get excited each time a new video has been posted. All of my clientele in the past who have hired him to shoot video speak very highly and are thankful they hired him!

Nags Head, NC, 27959
2072401113
Location of (Life in Focus)
Honolulu, HI, 96795