Life in Focus Reviews

45 Reviews for Life in Focus

1 User photo

Alexandra Mozart · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Amazing job!

Nick was so skilled and made such a terrific video! We are very happy with the service we received

Sent on 11/19/2020

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you! It was a blast capturing your special day. I loved being able to travel to Mount Desert Island to capture it all for you.

Emily Healy · Married on 09/27/2020

A wedding must

A must have for you wedding day!! Nick was professional, communicative and all around amazing to work with during the entire wedding process. The pricing is very reasonable for the quality of work that is produced. Nick was able to capture our wedding that pictures just cannot do. We will have these videos for a lifetime to cherish!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! I loved capturing your and Chris's wedding day. I wish you both the very best!

Tony Giordano · Married on 08/08/2020

Very professional and great work!

Thoroughly enjoyed working with Life in Focus. Very easygoing and professional crew. Super adaptive to the uncertainty of 2020 as well. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you Tony! It was a blast capturing your and Jessie's wedding day. I wish you both the very best!

Thomas Prow · Married on 07/10/2020

Highly Professional & Great Results!

Nick was so great to work with! He was very professional and delivered great memories for us to enjoy for years to come. He was very helpful answering our questions and made us feel comfortable leading up to our big day and even more on the day. He worked very well with our photographer and other vendors. He came highly recommended and we are very happy with the memories we now have because of his work. He did his thing the day of the wedding and gave us a sense of ease that we didn't have to worry about him. If you need a videographer go with Nick!!

Sent on 04/25/2020

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you Thomas for the kind words! I had a blast working with you and Emily. I wish you both the best and hope you continue to love your videos.

Kara Dunlevy · Married on 06/13/2020

Incredible Wedding Video

Nick was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was so responsive while planning our wedding and during the video editing. We could not have asked for better communication. We had to switch our big wedding to a small backyard ceremony due to Covid. Nick help to make our day still feel so special! He captured everything we could have wanted. He also took some incredible drone footage of our ceremony space. It honestly adds so much to the video that we didn’t even know we wanted. We cannot thank Nick enough. I cannot say enough good things about Nick and his work! Definitely check him out!!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you Kara for the amazing review! It was a pleasure being there during your small gathering to capture it for all of your friends and family to see who could not be there, and also for you and Mike to remember forever! Enjoy the videos and I wish you both the very best!

Michelle buckley · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing talent!

Leading up to our wedding, I watched dozens of different wedding videos and when I found Nick and Life in Focus, I knew that this was the perfect person to tell our story. His videos are like watching a love story unfold and I loved watching (and crying) to all of his work. Nick was super responsive via email and helped to answer all of our questions about the process. The day of our wedding, we hardly knew Nick was there. He blended in behind the scenes while capturing every moment in detail. Nick got our wedding video back to us faster than I even thought possible and when it arrived, we watched them over and over again. He captured and blended all the moments of the day to perfection and his drone work is unreal. Nick, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us and creating beautiful videos that we can watch and enjoy for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you Michelle for the amazing review! It was a blast working with you for my first wedding of the 2020 season! It was an amazing day and I am so glad we got to end the day with some snow!
  • W

Rebecca · Married on 01/10/2020

BEST Memories from our wedding!

Nick and his crew did such an incredible job capturing our wedding! Most of the time, they were so discrete that we didn't even see them getting all the footage, yet somehow, they managed to quietly captured the WHOLE day!!! We just love the videos that he created for us and we can't stop watching and sharing them with friends and family! Everyone loves the drone footage- such a fun twist! We highly recommend Nick- he was very professional and so kind/prompt with all our questions before, during and after the big day! Thanks again for everything Nick! :)

Sent on 11/25/2019

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you Rebecca and Adam for having us capture your big day! The Sapphire Estate was an amazing venue to work at and you two were absolutely wonderful! I wish you two the very best!
  • Kirkley

Kirkley Luttman · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing experience

Nick was amazing to work with! He was so responsive, professional and did such an incredible job capturing our special day without feeling like we had a camera following us around everywhere. The videos from the day turned out so well, he ensured he delivered everything we asked for and beyond. I know we will be rewatching these videos over and over for years to come. I couldn’t recommend Nick and Life in Focus enough!!

Sent on 05/31/2020

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you so much Kirkley for the great review! It was great working with you and Curtis. I wish you both the very best in your future ahead. Enjoy your videos!

Alex · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible Wedding Video

I'm not sure how we stumbled on to Nick but we are certainly happy we did. The videos he has on his site will give you a good idea of his style, but it is quite a different experience to see your own video! Nick was one of our more responsive vendors and balanced giving us guidance with hearing what our preferences would be. Our whole experience blew away our expectations and we have received many compliments for the videos he created. Thank you so much for capturing our special day!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Alex! It was wonderful working with you and Rose. The Lyman Estate was the perfect venue for you two and I am glad I was there to capture your wedding story!

Rosa · Married on 08/10/2019

We highly recommend Nick & Life in Focus!

We loved working with Nick for our wedding day! At first, we were not sure we wanted to book a videographer, but after working with Nick and seeing the final product, we are so glad that we did!

One of the best things about him, apart from his amazing shooting and editing talent, is the fact that our guests hardly noticed he was there! He managed to be inconspicuous while still capturing the happiest, funniest, and most intimate moments. He also worked really well with our photographer and they were able to collaborate in a really positive way.

One of the most common compliments we get about our wedding is that there was such a positive vibe all around, and Nick captured all of that beautifully. An added bonus was the drone footage that captured stunning aerial views of the location.

We’ve loved reliving our day through our wedding video and sharing the memories all over again with our loved ones. We highly recommend Nick and Life In Focus!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you so much Rosa! I was so happy to be apart of your and Thomas's big day. It is so great to hear you love your videos!
  • MegHitTheZachPot

Meg · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect Documentary of The Best Day!

I knew that I wanted a wedding videographer but didn't know where to look. After extensive research, I found Nick and Life in Focus. Nick was very responsive to my questions during the vendor search and wedding planning, helped provide feedback and guidance, and helped us plan to ensure that we got video of all of the wedding events. His pricing is fair, and his packages are flexible as well. After seeing our original videos in the package, I wanted to add some additional video options (I wanted everything from our wedding!) and he was able to turn that around quickly!
    We had a very complicated wedding logistically, but Nick and his team were great in helping us coordinate everything! He had never filmed our wedding or reception location before, but you would have never known it!
    On our wedding day, Nick did an incredible job of navigating trolleys, ferrys, and water taxis to capture priceless footage of our wedding. He was so professional but was almost invisible at times, not disrupting any of the wedding events. At times, I didn't even know he was there until I was viewing the video after the fact.
    He was able to turn around our wedding video teaser within 2 weeks, with the rest of our videos shortly after. I seriously can't stop watching them! We were able to see such special moments from our wedding, including our first look vows, Father/Daughter Dance, incredible candids on the dance floor, and some beautiful drone shots of Portland and Peaks Island. It looked like a documentary of the best day of our lives! It looked so much better than I could have ever imaged.I had multiple guests who watched the video comment that it was the best wedding video that they've ever seen!
    10/10 would recommend Nick from Life in Focus - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you so much Meg! It was a blast capturing your and Zach's wedding day and I am so glad the two of you love the videos.
  • Samuel

Samuel Gorgone · Married on 06/15/2019

6/15/2019 Wedding (York, ME)

If you're on the fence about getting a wedding videographer, it's absolutely worth the investment! Searching for a wedding videographer can be fun, but look no further, once seeing the work of Nick Easton and his team at "Life in Focus".
    Nick was responsive, non-intrusive, and produced a high quality film which included drone shots of our venue, hi-fidelity videos, tailored music and crisp audio which captured our day perfectly.
    In closing, Nick's rates were the best in the area.
    5 out of 5 recommend contacting Nick Easton @ Life in Focus

Sent on 07/16/2019

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! It was a pleasure to be able to work with you and Kellee. You two are amazing and I wish you both the very best!!

Jennifer S · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Video

We hired Nick for our wedding in June 2019. He spoke with us over the phone ahead of the wedding to get an idea of what we wanted, and was extremely professional and easy to work with. He produced a 1-minute teaser and a 7-minute video of our wedding, both of which were edited beautifully and delivered within weeks of the event. He was also kind enough to send us the raw footage of our ceremony. He also used a drone to get footage of the venue and surrounding area which was a cool edition to the videos. Nick was courteous, arrived on time, and captured great moments from our day. We would highly recommend him

Sent on 07/28/2019

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you Max and Jen! It was wonderful to work with you both and it was the perfect summer day at the York Golf and Tennis Club. I wish you the best!
  • Rawan

Rawan Nazer · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Videographer!!

We had our wedding June 8th and we received our wedding video in less then 2 weeks!!! It’s INCREDIBLE!!! It was beautifully packaged, we can’t stop watching it, it’s like living the whole day all over again. We can’t emphasize how great Nick is, such a young talented gentleman he is the most professional person we had the pleasure to work with, not only did he do an amazing job capturing our wedding day, he responded immediately to all our questions. I really want to have another big event just to hire him again, I can’t wait till my sisters get engaged so we can work with Nick again!!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Hi Rawan,

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you and Anthony and capture your amazing day at Clay Hill Farm. It was the perfect day!

Best,
    Nick
  • Kristen

Kristen Poulin · Married on 04/10/2019

You NEED Nick on your wedding day!

If you are looking for a Videographer, you can stop now - you’ve found your guy! Nick is absolutely wonderful to work with and the footage he captures and videos he produces will bring you to tears, every time. Nick - thank you so much for capturing our wedding day! One reason we really wanted our entire day on video, was because some of our very special loved ones were not able to make the trip and be with us on our wedding day. In less than a month, Nick had ALL of our wedding videos and footage done!! Being able to re-watch and share our day with family and friends, was so special. We have shared our footage with so many people and everyone is just in awe of Nick’s artistic style and ability to capture a moment perfectly and creatively pull our entire day together into the most beautiful videos. I can’t stop watching!!

Nick is extremely professional, easy-going, and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I thought Nick and his assistant partnered very throughly and respectfully with our two photographers at the wedding, so both parties were able to capture all of our precious moments, without compromising the quality of the photos or videos. I actually had a bridesmaid who recently got engaged, ask me if we had a videographer, because she couldn’t remember! (This shows just how amazingly talented Nick is! - To be able to capture everything and not miss a single moment of our day, yet also be non-intrusive to guests!). At certain times throughout the day, Nick would ask if we had a few moments to come with him - I’m so happy he pulled us aside, because those are some of my favorite clips from our day! (His drone footage is incredible!) The day goes by so fast and my husband and I said so many times during our wedding and the days/months after, how happy we are to have hired Nick as our videographer. Videos bring to life the memories from our day, so much more than photos. Nick knew and captured moments and pieces of our day that I didn’t even know I would cherish so dearly when it was all over. I am SO THANKFUL to have found Nick. This was one of the best, if not, THE BEST investment we made in our wedding day. My sister is getting married this year and I am constantly telling her that she NEEDS Nick!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you Kristen! It was such an amazing time working for you and Brandon. We got some amazing footage at Point Lookout. I wish you both the best and that you and Brandon continue to enjoy the videos for years and years to come!

Shailey Parekh · Married on 10/27/2018

A decision you won't regret!

Like many others, we were on the fence as to whether we wanted to hire a videographer for our wedding. A couple months before our big day, we ended up deciding to explore adding video afraid we’d regret not capturing different moments. We ended up going with Nick at Life in Focus and could not have been happier with our decision. We couldn’t believe we even questioned it after seeing our videos (even my husband who still questioned it until our wedding day). Here are examples of why:
    - He was so responsive throughout the process - I don’t think we ever waited more than a day for a response
    - He was open to capturing an Indian ceremony even though he had never seen one before
    - A portion was outdoors in the middle of a Nor’easter, and he stuck it out, cameras and all
    - We barely knew he was there yet everything was captured
    - We had a one minute teaser in time to share at a second reception the following weekend (less than a week turnaround time)
    - We had an updated teaser, trailer, feature, and ceremony cut less than 4 weeks after the wedding
    - The videos told a story and were well laid out; they made us laugh, tear up, and smile
    - We shared the trailer with friends and direct quotes from them included it was the best wedding video they have ever seen, they cried all over again, and it was like a fairytale
    Nick - thank you so much for capturing our day and turning it into something we will watch over and over again (we already have!)!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you so much Shailey! It was my first wedding filming in a Nor’Easter and it definitely turned into something special! I wish you both the happiest life together.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Quality and Price

Nick was great to work with. He was flexible with our budget and time schedule. The final product was amazing. It highlighted all the special moments from the day and we received all the raw footage, so it was nice to be able to rewatch the whole day. My husband and I look forward to watching these videos every year on our anniversary.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for the review! I’m so glad I got to capture your and Jason’s special moments on film and I hope you do watch over and over again!
  • Julianna

Julianna Zitz · Married on 10/06/2018

An extremely satisfied bride and groom!

There are not enough words to express and describe the incredible work Nick did in capturing our wedding. Nick’s attention to detail and focus was truly appreciated. The videos highlight memories of the best day of our lives that we will cherish forever, which were perfectly organizers and selected. They are classy, timeless, and beautiful. Nick was a complete pleasure to work with - polite, professional, trustworthy, timely, and extremely talented. We highly recommend working with Nick!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you so much Julianna! It's such a great thing to hear how much you have cherished the videos thus far and I know you will continue to do so for years to come. Best wishes to you and Cody!
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 09/29/2018

Couldn't imagine the wedding without this!

Nick was an absolute pleasure to work with, everything about the experience was positive. He obviously knows what he’s doing, he brings top of the line equipment, the videos came out great, and he has does a wonderful job of capturing terrific video while being minimally invasive. If you’re looking for a great videographer for you wedding then you need to hire Life in Focus!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you Ally. You and John were amazing to work with. It was great to film another Muzzy wedding after filming John's sister's wedding last year. The love I saw between you two was incredible. I wish you both the best.

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

We are SO HAPPY we went with Life in Focus!!!

We ABSOLUTELY recommend Life in Focus!! Nick was so great to work with and is incredibly talented. Our videos came out amazing!! We love them so much & can't stop watching over & over. Nick & Robyn captured all of the special moments & beautiful scenery - we're so grateful we get to relive our day through the videos. Nick was also able to turn them around quickly which was really nice to come back to after the honeymoon. We can't thank you enough, Nick!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was an honor to be able to tell your and Steve's story on video. Enjoy the films!

Liz · Married on 09/15/2018

Liz Reiser

We hired Nick a few months before our wedding realizing we may want to watch back videos one day. I can’t even describe how grateful and happy we are that we hired Nick for our special day. The videos that he created for us were absolutely incredible and beyond my expectations completely. He was so professional and timely. He was also so discrete I don’t think anyone who attended the wedding realized there was a videographer capturing everything. My sister is getting married next year and will be using Nick as well; I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married. You will not be disappointed and the videos will last a lifetime!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you so much Liz! It was a beautiful day at the Colony Hotel and I loved putting together your videos and telling your and Pete's love story. I knew just watching you two how perfect you are together. I wish you both the best and I'll see you next year at your sister's wedding!
  • Star

Star · Married on 09/07/2018

Nick Eaton of Life In Focus is an incredible professional. He was so responsive and we received our video within a little over a week! Our wedding video is so elegantly done and we have had so many compliments on the short Instagram trailer he sent us. Nick seemed to capture every special moment of our day and combine them all into one seamless film. When initially planning our wedding, the videographer was something that I thought we could do without in an effort to cut costs. DO NOT SKIP THE VIDEOGRAPHER. If we hadn't gotten a wedding film I would have seriously regretted it forever, especially after being lucky enough to hire someone as talented as Nick. If you do two things for your wedding they should be 1, hire a videographer, and 2, hire Nick Eaton.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you for such an amazing review Star. Your wedding day at the Nonantum in Kennebunkport was beautiful and such an amazing day. I wish you and Brian the very best!

Amanda · Married on 08/03/2018

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Nick at Life in Focus for the videography of our wedding. We received our videos promptly after our wedding and we are IN LOVE with the footage! The way Nick curated each document is amazing. He truly captured everything that we had envisioned. It was really fun and heartwarming to watch and we are planning on hosting a viewing party with our family. We also really love how in the 20 minute film Nick incorporated some of the songs that we had picked for the actual day. Most importantly, it was really great to see so many moments of that day from different angles and perspectives. Our day flew by, but having the video footage helps us to relive the memories of our special day. Thank you Nick!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you Amanda! The review is much appreciated. You and Greg were so wonderful and I wish you both the very best. I think my favorite moment was during your first look and when a big smile crossed Greg's face when he first saw you!

Emily Mathis · Married on 07/21/2018

One of our favorite things we did for the wedding!

Hey Nick, I wanted to let you know we watched the videos the first night we were home and have loved them ever since. I can’t tell you how many times we have re-watched them! My parents and in-laws have watched them and taken them with them to show all our extended family and friends. And each time we laugh and cry and find some new detail to appreciate! You captured so much of what we loved about the weekend and the quality of your work - the filming, the picture and sound quality and the editing you did - are all phenomenal. We have all been blown away by it! I love the voice overs and the way you pieced in bits from different peoples speeches. I love the candid moments you captured and the way you incorporated each family member which means so so much to us! And I love the drone shots and the way we were able to see the parties and houses and set up all from different angles than we would have ever seen otherwise. The sunset shot over the House was spectacular. The videos are something we will absolutely treasure forever! We love being able to re-live the best weekend of our lives! Thank you for being there and being such a great member of the team. Sincerely, Emily

Sent on 11/01/2018

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you so much Emily. I love to hear the moments everyone loves so much about their videos and it makes me so happy to hear you and the family love it so much and have watched it over and over again! I hope you both will enjoy these videos forever.

Heather · Married on 07/07/2018

Nick at Life in Focus is simply amazing! He and his partner captured everything we could ever ask for and more on our wedding day! We’re obsessed with our video and cannot stop watching it. There were so many moments that we would’ve missed had we not hired Life in Focus and we’re so lucky we have these memories to last a lifetime. The delivery of the teaser and even our feature video was quicker than we expected too! So easy to work with and they were fun to be around! We love, love, love Life in Focus!!!! We would definitely recommend as his passion for what he does shows in his work!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Life in Focus's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! It was an amazing opportunity to come to Acadia to capture your and Christopher's big day. You both were the best!