Northeast Event Design

Northeast Event Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Northeast Event Design

Entertainment Redefined
Northeast DJs provides DJ entertainment for weddings, school dances, corporate functions, anniversaries, birthday parties, athletic events, private Parties, holiday celebrations and karaoke events. In addition to our renowned disc jockey services, Northeast DJs offers a full list of enhancements including uplighting, personalized monogramed lighting, documented love stories, video invitations and customized wedding websites.

By using experienced disc jockeys, polished emcees, exceptional digital sound and a state-of-the-art light show, Northeast DJs guarantees the best possible presentation for your event.  With over 20 years of experience, owners Dan DeBruin and Greg Young are young professionals who will assist in pre-event planning to ensure the style of entertainment is personalized to your wishes. With customer service as our top priority, we strive to create those precious memories that last a lifetime. Choose Northeast DJs and turn your entertainment dreams in a reality!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (7)
Photobooth (5)
One Event Per Day (4)
Flat Screen (1)

Greg Young with Northeast Event Design was absolutely amazing. He did a great job from answering my inquiry to playing our last song. Greg was very easy to work with and he made sure we had the best services possible for our reception. Not only did he play great music, offer fantastic services, but also went above and beyond by offering services we hadn't requested, but he knew we would enjoy. Greg impressed everyone in our wedding party and everyone at our reception. We will continue to use Greg for any large events we host going forward. My wife and I offer the best possible recommendation for Greg as he was the best DJ we've experienced at any event we've gone to.

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If it were possible to give Danny and the Northeast Event Design team six stars we would. Danny took time to meet with us before hand to make sure he understood our expectations of the evening, had thorough surveys that gave us confidence in his organizational skills, and then delivered beyond expectation on the evening of our wedding. Our friends and families left in amazement at the exceptional DJ/MC service provided. I would recommend Northeast Event Design to anyone looking for a professional, skilled, detail orientated, and talented DJ.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Danny was absolutely amazing. My husband and I had heard him play at one of our friends' weddings, and after listening to him, we knew we had to have him for our wedding. We were able to book with him and right from the get-go, we received such professional service and speedy responses to calls and emails. Danny had met with us for lunch before the wedding to go over final details, and he told us how much of a privilege it was for him to be asked to be such an important role in our special day, and that he is there to serve us and anything we may need. That really stuck with me, I've never had any other vendors tell me that and that made me feel so special. Danny showed up early for the reception and had everything set up very quickly. The uplighting looked amazing! The way he times songs, chooses songs, and talks to the crowd is unreal. Everyone kept asking my husband and I to please extend the reception to another hour so they can keep dancing. Almost two months have passed now since the wedding, and I am still continuing to get compliments as to how amazing the DJ was. Danny, I cannot tell you enough how thankful Calvin and I are that we had you. I really hope to see you at another event, because I know it will be another awesome time! -Renee L.

Profile Picture Renee, 9/29/17, 1 Review

My Photo Album

5 Photos

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
The guys at Northeast DJ's are so fantastic, that I used them for my own wedding. In a world where there are a lot of cheesy DJ's, these guys are solid class acts. They're who you want for your wedding!

Dan Debruin and the crew at Northeast DJ's really understand what todays bride and groom are looking for in entertainment. They are the total package. Cutting edge technology and equipment, professionalism and a great value. I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Events