Northeast Event Design

Northeast Event Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Northeast Event Design

Entertainment Redefined
Northeast DJs provides DJ entertainment for weddings, school dances, corporate functions, anniversaries, birthday parties, athletic events, private Parties, holiday celebrations and karaoke events. In addition to our renowned disc jockey services, Northeast DJs offers a full list of enhancements including uplighting, personalized monogramed lighting, documented love stories, video invitations and customized wedding websites.

By using experienced disc jockeys, polished emcees, exceptional digital sound and a state-of-the-art light show, Northeast DJs guarantees the best possible presentation for your event.  With over 20 years of experience, owners Dan DeBruin and Greg Young are young professionals who will assist in pre-event planning to ensure the style of entertainment is personalized to your wishes. With customer service as our top priority, we strive to create those precious memories that last a lifetime. Choose Northeast DJs and turn your entertainment dreams in a reality!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (8)
Photobooth (5)
One Event Per Day (4)
Flat Screen (2)

Greg was the most professional, accommodating and friendly vendor we had the pleasure of working with throughout the wedding planning process. He went above and beyond to offer us advice, ensure everything was exactly as my husband and I anticipated and did it all with a smile. I honestly could go and on--he was the best and I'd recommend him to anyone. He helped us with a mic and speaker when we were in a pinch the day of the wedding, and our guests raved both about his music choices, and the awesome feature of playing the music videos, too! If I could give him over 5 stars in every category, I would!

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Northeast Event Design came very HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by a good friend of ours and we quickly understood why. Every time we communicated with Danny, it was prompt, courteous, professional, and personal. We felt like our wedding was just as important to him as it was to us. Our first face to face meeting was so relaxed and fun. He answered all of our questions and gave us great insight into the timeline of our wedding ceremony and reception. It was a huge relief to know we were in good hands! The day of, he arrived early then immediately checked in with us and had a huge genuine smile that showed just how happy and honored he felt to be there. The whole ceremony and reception was so perfect! So smooth and so flawless! We loved all the personalized details, especially the custom monogram of our names. Everyone is still talking about our DJ and how perfect every little detail of our big day was! Even the kids loved him! There was never an empty dance floor and we enjoyed every minute! A clear and reliable sound system at your ceremony and an attentive, lively, and accommodating DJ at your reception is a huge deal in our opinion! It’s obvious that we made the best choice. We couldn’t be happier and we highly recommend Northeast Event Design to anyone who wants to have a fun, charismatic, flawless, and memorable wedding!

Profile Picture Chelsie, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg Young with Northeast Event Design was absolutely amazing. He did a great job from answering my inquiry to playing our last song. Greg was very easy to work with and he made sure we had the best services possible for our reception. Not only did he play great music, offer fantastic services, but also went above and beyond by offering services we hadn't requested, but he knew we would enjoy. Greg impressed everyone in our wedding party and everyone at our reception. We will continue to use Greg for any large events we host going forward. My wife and I offer the best possible recommendation for Greg as he was the best DJ we've experienced at any event we've gone to.

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/25/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1496683517309 nonantum setup w
220x220 sq 1394675303656 usm snoball 12 5 1
220x220 sq 1394675320257 photo booth pi
220x220 sq 1496683429032 ocean gateway setup at dusk w
220x220 sq 1528733604 7fa5e6d722e6d0db 1528733603 b0136369a6eebe70 1528733596971 1 20376126 153974712
220x220 sq 1528733604 fd347ee586754262 1528733603 52e0f3ff2dcf9085 1528733596976 2 21319129 157571244
220x220 sq 1528733604 4b3f74e6bccad397 1528733603 6fd212fd75cfae22 1528733596977 3 maine dj setup 2

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
The guys at Northeast DJ's are so fantastic, that I used them for my own wedding. In a world where there are a lot of cheesy DJ's, these guys are solid class acts. They're who you want for your wedding!

Dan Debruin and the crew at Northeast DJ's really understand what todays bride and groom are looking for in entertainment. They are the total package. Cutting edge technology and equipment, professionalism and a great value. I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Portland, ME 04103   See On Map