Northeast Event Design

Portland, ME 04103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 2

About Northeast Event Design

Known for exceeding expectations, Northeast Event Design has the creativity to make your upcoming event unique, memorable and fun. Our commitment to excellence and trend-setting ideas means our clients can expect a level of sophistication that is unmatched throughout New England. Give us a call or send us an email, the team at Northeast Event Design is here to help make the planning process stress-free and enjoyable.

Follow Northeast Event Design on

Northeast Event Design 6
Northeast Event Design 7

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal DJ!

We really could not have asked for a better DJ! From start to finish, Danny was extremely nice and professional and just plain easy to work with. He definitely took a lot of stress away from the wedding planning process with his responsiveness and detailed questions. He made an effort to get to know us which was really nice. He also provided us with a detailed questionnaire to guide us through the process of the timing for the night and music we wanted for each part of the reception. He thought of ideas that hadn’t crossed our minds, but added a lot to the night. We loved that he wanted to meet in person to go through the questionnaire with us so he could introduce himself before the reception too. During the reception he checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy, to let us know certain announcements were about to be made and to make sure the names for intros were pronounced correctly. He kept the dance floor packed the whole night and did a great job reading the crowd so he knew when to switch up the music. During the night I had a few friends come up to me and tell me the music so far was fantastic. He played a great mix of everything from oldies for our parents generation to 90s for our friends to some fun dance music for when we broke out the glow sticks at the end of the night. He even surprised us with special foam glow sticks to go along with ours. I could go on and on, but bottom line is you won’t be upset if you go with Danny and Northeast Event Design. He was phenomenal!

Jerilyn Lynch · Married on 10/12/2018

Professional, Easy Going and Excellent at their craft

I planned our wedding in Maine from across the country (California) and I didn't even get to meet Greg in person until the day of our wedding, but I didn't need to because just after a few conversations over the phone I knew he was our guy! He was incredibly easy going, was flexible with our non-traditional requests and created such a wonderful and welcoming atmosphere for our guests during cocktail hour and dinner and then a party vibe for dancing! I would HIGHLY recommend Greg and Northeast Event Design!

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

For a successful wedding day I cannot stress the importance of a phenomenal DJ/Emcee, and Dan from Northeast Event Design was just that! He was in contact with us throughout our planning process, responded to emails in a timely manner, and met with us prior to our event to walk through our entire timeline. Although our venue came with a day of coordinator, it was Dan who oversaw the entire day and made our wedding run smoothly. He worked seamlessly with our vendors, checked in on us throughout the event, and honored many of our guests late night dance requests! If you are looking for an "all in one" DJ and Emcee to make your event one to remember for both you and your guests, Northeast Event Design is the way to go. I would highly recommend Dan as he took the responsibility of our most important day incredibly seriously and delivered ten fold!

Northeast Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

Real Weddings

• Corey Pro Photography
    Corey Pro Photography Wedding Photographers

The guys at Northeast DJ's are so fantastic, that I used them for my own wedding. In a world where there are a lot of cheesy DJ's, these guys are solid class acts. They're who you want for your wedding!

• Newagen Seaside Inn
    Newagen Seaside Inn Hotel Weddings

Dan Debruin and the crew at Northeast DJ's really understand what todays bride and groom are looking for in entertainment. They are the total package. Cutting edge technology and equipment, professionalism and a great value. I highly recommend them for your wedding.

• Portland, Maine, ME 04103 See on map