Blue Elephant Catering

12 Pepperell Sq., Saco, ME 04072 Map · Phone number

About Blue Elephant Catering

With over 25 years of catering experience, Blue Elephant Events & Catering creates unique and memorable designer events and weddings for any budget. Offering competitive pricing, we provide innovative food menus, table & room decor, and staffing for any party or special event.

Serving New England, Blue Elephant Events & Catering can guide you through the catering and event planning process. We can help you with every event planning detail such as party themes, menu planning, table theme, seating arrangements, floral centerpieces, hors d'oeuvres, deserts, favors, and more. Blue Elephant Events & Catering will work closely with you to create the designer wedding, anniversary dinner, birthday party, breakfast buffet, business luncheon, or any size event you envision.

Blue Elephant Events & Catering looks forward to working with you to create the wedding, reception, or corporate event you and your guests will remember forever.

Centerpiece

Blue Elephant Catering 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Giramonti · Married on 11/10/2018

More than just a caterer! SO MUCH MORE

Rueben and Dominique were amazing through the entire 7-month process of planning our wedding. Right from the first meeting, we could see how knowledgeable they are and felt extremely comfortable in trusting them to handle an event that meant so much to us. In fact, Rueben’s visualization of how our wedding could be laid out was a huge factor in choosing the venue. Rueben was always available for a quick call, text, or email as questions arose.

Leading up to the week of the big day, Dominique ensured all vendors were on schedule with their pick-ups, delivery, set up, etc. Everything was set up exactly as we wanted it and part of this was due to their amazing floor plan website where we could literally see our wedding plan come alive. To walk in the day of and see it exactly how we pictured was amazing.

We felt so comfortable with Rueben, Dominique and everyone on their team. Thank you so much for making our wedding day an event we will never forget.

Jacqueline · Married on 09/22/2018

Fabulous!!

Blue Elephants did an incredible job on the day of our wedding. Reuben and his team were fabulous to work with and everyone raved about the food. Amazing attention to detail and quality of service. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Elena · Married on 09/08/2018

There is no way I could’ve pulled off the wedding of my dreams without Fausto and his team at Blue Elephant! My wedding was 16 days ago and I am still blown away with how seamless the day was. My expectations were far surpassed and I couldn’t have been more happy with how everything looked and especially the service! Fausto played a major part in helping me with the wedding process. He made me feel so comfortable with my food choices as well as the décor selections in making sure everything would look to what I had envisioned. He absolutely nailed it and I couldn’t be more appreciative! I was worried about having to set up everything in the venue the morning of because the venue was a blank canvas so I had several different vendors I was working with which made me even more worried about everything arriving to the venue in time, but Fausto completely took charge and was in contact with each of the vendors and his team set up everything so I didn’t have to do a thing but relax and get ready with my bridesmaids. When we arrived to the venue for the reception, there was a server solely dedicated to my husband and I making sure we had food and drinks throughout the day/evening. I know a lot of my friends whom have had weddings that said they never got to drink because they could never get to the bar, so having this server dedicated to us was amazing! And not mention, the food was the cherry on top to the perfect day! The food was outstanding! We did a plated dinner, and when the food got to us it was still hot! There were no issues with people getting their food, the food was delivered to people right on schedule, and everyone complimented on how delicious the food was! And after the wedding ended at 11, Fausto and his team cleaned up everything so quickly and loaded all of the cards, gifts and décor items in my parents car so none of us had to pick up a thing. I highly recommend them to anyone, you will definitely be more than happy with your decision! :)

Blue Elephant Catering 8

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 70.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 80.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 80.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 42.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, British, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Brick South at Thompson's Point
    Brick South at Thompson's Point Banquet Halls

Blue Elephant has it all! We have worked with Blue Elephant catering and events team with for several different events and each time their staff and professionalism shows through their beautiful event design and food. Always a pleasure to have Blue Elephant at Brick South.

• Greg Powers DJ
    Greg Powers DJ Wedding DJs

Very nice presentation ,great food friendly service.

• King's Hill Inn & Barn
    King's Hill Inn & Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

We cannot say enough great things about Blue Elephant Catering! They work with us frequently at the inn and have been professional and accommodating to work with. Plus, their food is amazing!

• 12 Pepperell Sq. Saco, 04072 See on map